Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Built for Sin ((Filled with ARC )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:17 pm
AutumnrainChaos

((Whooo! XD ))

Elijah only gave a small, nervous laugh in response, wrapping his arms around Murphy before letting him go. "I don't mind at all." Elijah followed at Murphy's side, walking next to him. "Umm, well I don't do a whole lot other than work." A lie. "I'll usually go to my mom's place and help her out around the house. Do the gardening for her and clean. She has a bad back so she often needs help." Elijah didn't have any friends, he stopped talking to them once he dropped out of school and they never bothered to contact him. "What about you? What do you do in your free time?" Elijah quickly asked, not giving Murphy a chance to ask why he didn't do much. He really would like to avoid talking about any of that. It got to be quite the hassle to sit there and flounder for a reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:51 am
Mute_Black_Sheep

(I'm nervous @____@)

"I work too much to actually have fun," he said sadly. Also, a lie. "Usually I sit at home and watch the news. This job is terrible. When I do get days off, I spend them buying groceries or cleaning in the house." He shrugged. "This is the most fun I've had in a long time." He smiled then, chuckling.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:02 pm
AutumnrainChaos

((Haha don't be! XD When is it? : 3 ))

Well at least Murphy understood what he was going through, well some of it. "Well, at least we both know what it's like." Elijah looked up to Murphy, smiling at him. It was nice actually, he wouldn't have to sit and listen to somebody spew about how much fun they had, where they've been, what they've been doing. It would cut out a lot of small talk and give them a chance to get to know each other better. Once they arrived at the restaurant, they were seated with only a ten minute wait. Elijah ordered a beer and leaned forward a bit.

"Well I guess there's still small talk that has to be done right? How old are you Murphy?" Elijah knew Murphy gave a general idea of his age, but never gave a number to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:13 am
Mute Black Sheep

Oh God he went there. Murphy laughed a bit, his own beer in hand and rubbed the back of his neck. "What? You don't want to hear that... I'm an old man, is that good enough?" He sighed and smiled. "Thirty. Just turned 30. My birthday was last week." He raised the bottle to his lips and took a small sip before setting it down. "Does that bother you? That I'm so much older?"

There was talk all around them, about the superheroes and the travesty that'd recently happened. He heard them and hoped to God that Elijah didn't want to discuss.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:55 am
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah arched a blonde brow, a grin plastered on his face while he waited for Murphy to give in and tell him. Thirty? Since when was thirty old? Fifty wasn't even considered old anymore. "Okay, first of all, I don't care what you say, thirty is not old and secondly, I'm not that much younger than you are. I turned twenty five a few months ago. You're not old and happy belated birthday." Elijah laughed into his drink. All around them, he could hear people talking about the superheros and the villains and Elijah simply pretended as if none of it was being spoken about.

This was a night to enjoy his time with Murphy, not worry about Labyrinth or Mr. O. He would deal with them in the future. Elijah set his glass down, looking up to Murphy. He was an attractive man, didn't look is age if that is what he was worried about. He could easily land anybody he wanted. Light hair and deep eyes, who wouldn't fall for that? Elijah's smile wavered as he realized that this might not be the best idea. He wasn't somebody that Murphy should get close to. He would end up hurt in the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:14 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"What's wrong?" he asked the other suddenly. He reached out to touch his face. "Did I say something to offend you?" He probably did. He always said something stupid. "Elijah?" His nose twitched and he stopped when he heard noises coming from outside. He pulled back from the other and furrowed his brow as people scuttled by the windows frantically. He stood up, eyes flicking this way and that. "Oh no," he mumbled.

Something bad was happening.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:21 am
AutumnrainChaos

"What?" Elijah snapped out of his thoughts, looking to Murphy, shaking his head a little. "No, nothing's wrong. Really." He smiled to assure him, he didn't mean to let his mind wander like that or to let it get him down. Murphy's hand was warm against his cheek, it was chilled from the cold drink and the cold air. Elijah only had moments to enjoy the contact and sensation. Murphy was standing and looking to the windows. Elijah stood with him as did many others. People were running and screaming. This... this wasn't good.

Elijah ran from where he was standing to the front of the restaurant to see what was happening. He opened the door only to have it shoved closed by a crowd of people, knocking him back. People were filing in around him now to get a look to see what exactly the others were running from. When some got a look, they began running for the back of the restaurant where they felt they would be safe. Then Elijah saw it and he could feel his entire body run cold then hot in an instant. It was Labyrinth. The beast of a man had been smacking people away, running for something up a head. Elijah looked over his should to Murphy. "I... I have to go! I'm sorry! I have to see if my mom is okay!" Elijah lied as he shoved open the door and took off running as fast as he could. A large hand caught him in the chest, stopping him and quickly, Elijah was face to face with the very monster that had been 'mentoring' him. Labyrinth laughed, looking at his wide eyes before smirking and tossing him away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:38 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Murphy's eyes went wide and he hurried after Elijah only to see him being tossed away. His eyes narrowed at the dangerous man before him and he shifted away in the crowds to disappear. Off he went, and soon he'd reappear as Mr. O.

"Labrynth!" he snapped, knuckles cracking as he stood in front of the man. "Can't even give me a moments rest, can you? I was having a NICE evening!"  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 am
AutumnrainChaos

The was stupid, that was really stupid. Elijah was just hoping that he'd be able to reach his apartment and return as Chimera to stop Labyrinth, convince him to put it off for another night. Elijah peeled himself from the sidewalk before he could be stepped on and continued running. His apartment wasn't far from where they were and he knew Labyrinth wasn't about to stop.

The large man glanced over his shoulder at Mr. O, grinning before turning to face him. "I wasn't able to thank you, for sending Chimera my way." Labyrinth grinned then laughed. "There's potential in him, so much untapped power. He will be very.... useful to me." Another menacing grin and just as he said, he had many plans for Chimera.

It was only a few moments longer that Chimera did show up. His eyes landed on Mr. O before looking to Labyrinth. "It's about time you showed." Chimera didn't say anything, just waited for the right moment to stop Labyrinth before this got out of hand. He... he didn't want anybody else to die. "You got off free last time, not tonight, Chimera." Elijah looked away quickly, glancing to O before his chin was almost gently held and his head forced to look at Labyrinth. "Anybody. Just one. I need to see what you can really do." There was a mock kindness in his voice as he spoke to Chimera. Anybody?

Labyrinth wanted him to fight, he wanted him to kill. Chimera stepped away from Labyrinth only to charge for Mr. O. He was there, he wouldn't be able to kill O and O could handle himself. Chimera took a deep breath,slowing to release a breath of fire at O.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:18 am
Mute Black Sheep

Mr. O kept his guard, watching from man to man. He was terrible annoyed that his date had been cut short, and even more annoyed now that this was happening. The flames came at him and he held up an arm, hissing as his uniform burned and flesh seared. He was so pissed today, he wasn't having it. A strong kick into the ground caused a tremor and broke a slate of road, which he used as a shield and then as a weapon.

After a short angry yell, he spun the road and threw it at Labyrinth, going after him first. He was the Mastermind behind this, Chimera was just a stooge. Deal with this guy then take care of the other. A fist pulled back, he punched straight at the other another another burst of anger.

"I'll make sure you don't ever have that chance, Labyrinth!" he snapped.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:49 am
AutumnrainChaos

There was a painful throb on he left side of his head where he had hit the ground, a headache plaguing him. Chimera was not expecting O to show such strength, he knew he had it in him, but the man never showed any of his real potential. Chimera stumbled back to find his feet, a slate of road flying by his head, nailing Labyrinth on the shoulder. He moved again to avoid O as he threw a fist at the beast behind him.

It was like watching two forces of nature battle it out. Labyrinth had strength to almost match O's and where he lacked it, he made up for it with his defense. He was much like a great minotaur that he seemed to portray. Labyrinth was able to grab the front of O's clothes to send him back. "You have yet to prove your worth to me!" He turned to Chimera to grab him from the back of the neck to pull him forward.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 9:05 am
Mute Black Sheep

s**t.

The boy was involved in this once more. And furthermore, he knew he had to get to Labyrinth to stop him, which easily distracted Mr. O from any attack from Chimera. Acid spit would be the way to do it. His eyes flickered from one to the other and with Chimera's attack, flesh burning, he slid forward, knocked out the boys feet and punched the ground so hard it sank under Labyrinth's feet and rippled like an Earthquake. That gave him the advantage to grab the b*****d and slam his head against the villains.

WHAM

That.

HURT.

(I remember us deciding that we wanted Chimera's spit to leave a scar xD So I went forward. TECHNICALLY Labyrinth has been caught, but you can make him cheat and disappear.)  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 12:54 am
AutumnrainChaos

In a state of panic from Labyrinth reaching forward, and the dark look in his eyes, Chimera acted quick, moving forward and biting into O's arm, poison and an acid both entering his body. Unbeknownst to Labyrinth, the acid and poison would not be enough to kill O, Chimera made sure that it wouldn't. His stance was poor, leaving himself open for O to knock his feet out from under him. Great, the second time in the night he had to be knocked down. His head was really starting the throb now.

O didn't attack him, instead, the ground broke away right from under Labyrinth! Chimera rolled out of the way as a pieces broke off right under him. The large man stumble as he tried to catch his feet, leaving himself open for O to headbutt him. The man fell against the road, knocked out. Chimera froze at the sound of sirens but got to his feet and bolted away. There was no way he was getting caught!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:03 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Labyrinth would be arrested rather quickly, but O knew that he wouldn't be in jail for long. Already feeling woozy from Chimera's attack, Murphy knew that he had to get home before he collapsed and his identity was discovered. In the middle of people thanking him, he apologized for his quick departure and made his way home. There, he managed to get enough of the poison out of his system but the exhaustion of the day had caught up to him. In seconds, he'd pass right out.

It was a horrible thing to wake up too the next morning, but with the news blaring about Labyrinth's capture and the pain in his arm, Murphy couldn't sleep anymore. s**t. Chimera left a scar with his teeth imprinted.  

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:00 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Elijah pulled the mask off his face the instant he had entered his apartment through the window. A purple bruise was blossoming on his temple, head throbbing with every step. He didn't even change out of his costume, he just fell onto his bed and passed out, the taste of O's blood still on his lips. The sun woke him the next morning, his alarm not having gone off just yet. Though it was only six thirty in the morning, the sun was far too bright.

Lifting his head from the pillow, Elijah glanced around the room then down at himself. He just noticed that he was still in costume. It was a blessing he didn't live with anybody else. Stepping from the bedroom into the bathroom, he showered and dressed for work. The bruise couldn't be covered with hair, it was too short to even go over it. On his walk to work, Elijah passed by the spot where he and Labyrinth fought O. A large portion of the road way was broken off from O and the whole block was tapped off.

That's all he heard on his walk to work, people talking about the fight and the capture of Labyrinth and soon, they would be talking about who the man under the mask really was, that is, if they got a chance to remove it. Elijah opened the bakery, getting everything going as people began to come to work slowly but surely.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff