Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
1x1--KetchupMan & LoverlyJessica Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Ukitake walked in, pulling up his ninja mask. He always made a point to have it on during missions as to not have anyone notice him. To any ninja, he looked like he was ready for battle, but Ukitake wasn't so sure that the beings here would recognize what ninjas were.

Upon entering the warp gate, he observed the creatures around him. Two elves and a fae. These elves had a lighter skin tone than Imiar, but still noticeably intimidating.

He let out a silent chuckle at her jabs at the mayor's guards, as he discreetly standing in a corner of the room observing the interaction that take place. When Ukitake accepted missions, he would be on knee, bowing to the village leader before he was excused. Manners, as they seem, were lacking from employee to employer.

Ukitake remained quiet, but wary. If anything were to happen to her, he'd lose her home. The shinobi stood there, folding his arms. It was almost just like the days back home.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image
Imiar was relieved that no one seemed to notice Ukitake, but only briefly, for the mayor's guards seemed to be advancing ever so slightly. Every few seconds they would advance a small step forward. She smirked.

"So this is your test of me, is it Mayor? I have noticed your guards advancing, and, if you wish for them to keep their lives, I suggest you halt their advance." She asserted.

The mayor's smile widened, "Ah, very impressive, my darling." He smile twisted into more of a sneer before he added, "But that is not my only test for you." After saying this, he snapped his fingers.

Time seemed to freeze for a moment, and then the wood elves were gone.

Imiar unleashed her magic in a wall of darkness surrounding her just as the two elves came at her from both sides. They screamed as the darkness began eating into their flesh, and the mayor visibly cringed.

"This will not stop until you stop your games, dearest mayor," Imiar spoke darkly. The mayor grew more and more uncomfortable as the screams of the wood elves continued, "Clearly you think I am bluffing. I assure, I have no qualms with their being less of this pompous race around," Imiar threatened.

The mayor hesitated only a moment longer before finally standing and shouting, "Enough! I will stop! I see that this deal will not be made on my terms, please spare them."

Imiar's magic immediately dissipated into harmless smoke, "A wise decision, Mayor."

The wood elves still lay unconscious on the ground, though they were not injured at all. What she'd done to them was completely mental and had no last physical effects. The mayor seemed to realize this, and looked on in shock.

The air was heavy as Azhug cleared his throat and said, "Now then, shall we get to the negotiations?"

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:09 pm

He stared at the situation, in awe of Imiar's strength. He was about to draw his blade until the action ended in a mere few seconds.
Genjutsu he thought to himself. So illusionary were not exclusive to humans.

He kept his silence, standing silently in the corner. Ukitake knew now to not cross Imiar, though he was beginning to know where to press her buttons, especially after last night. She was caring but ferocious on the exterior.

Ukitake quietly began a mental check of the weapons he kept in scrolls as the negotiations continued. He had a smaller dagger tucked underneath his left sleeve, in case any other episodes of fighting would break out.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image
((I'll hurry this along so you can have more to say, haha))

"Yes, let's." Imiar spoke almost cheerily, but her face betrayed her. She was in control of these negotiations, just the way she wanted it.

The mayor cleared his throat awkwardly and began his proposition: "Well, then. I have come to the right place it would seem. I need someone very powerful and very troublesome exterminated. His bounty amounts to around 5,000 gold. However, I shall triple it should you succeed." Imiar's mouth nearly dropped at the amount, but she caught herself as the mayor continued to speak:

"And, if you bring me back his list of spies that have infiltrated my government, I will quadruple the amount-- a total of 20,000 gold."

Imiar was suspicious of the large amount, so she asked the most logical question, "Who is this target?"

The mayor hesitated before saying, "The terror of the forest just beyond the border. The demon named Daikoku. He has been trying to usurp my power for months now, and he has spies within my government. I need him eliminated, immediately."

Imiar didn't show it, but this target was a shock to her, and the first job she was nervous about accepting. However, it's not like she has a choice. She has to impress the mayor to preserve the future of the bounty hunters, plus the payoff isn't too bad either.

Imiar nodded, a hand resting on her sheathed sword, "I accept."

The mayor looked slightly startled, he clearly hadn't expected her to take such a dangerous job. "Well then, I will take my leave," he said as he stood. The fae guard sticking close to him. The mayor glanced at his two wood elf guards and snorted.

Imiar followed his gaze and snorted. She snapped her fingers and the two guards both sat up, screaming. She rolled her eyes at the spectacle.

The mayor scoffed and quickly left, followed closely by the fae and the wood elves, who were sure to keep their distance from her.

After a short pause, Imiar relaxed her stance, "You can come out now, Ukitake."

Azhug glared at her, "That could have been handled better. Just do the job, and do it well." He paused for a moment and then pointed his axe at Ukitake, "And why did you bring him back? You're lucky the mayor didn't notice him."

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:06 pm

((Oh no it's totally fine. :3 Ukitake likes standing on the sidelines.))

Demons? he thought. The slaying of mythical creatures such as them seemed to startle Ukitake a bit, though he thought it over and decided that this would be a good place to test his skill. Whether or not 5,000 gold was worth it was a good question to ask, though having a portion would fill Ukitake's empty wallet.

He walked out, giving Azhug a slight glare.

"It seems I am not welcome here by your employer, Imiar.", he said playfully.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image

Imiar laughed slightly, "It would appear not. Be nice, Azhug. I figured it would be better for me to keep my eyes on him rather than let him wander."

Azhug grunted noncommittally, "This is a dangerous job, Imiar. Are you sure you want to take him with you?"

Imiar nodded, "His training will be useful for finding the list that the mayor has requested," She smiled at Ukitake, genuinely grateful for his presence, "He can find the list while I take care of Daikoku."

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:01 pm

He walked over to Imiar's side as he flicked out a scroll from his vest. Ukitake handed it to the orc after he finished rolling it together.

"Mr. Orc, please keep this near you. It will be important for later on in the mission."

Turning over to Imiar, he grinned widely at the comments she made about him. Though she only knew him for a day, Ukitake felt pressure building on him from the expectations she had. What if the mission fails?, he thought in anxiety. But no matter, I was one of the best in my class. Just need to stay sharp.

From Ukitake's belt popped out a small blue fan with small swirls as decoration. He sat down on a chair as he fanned himself, waiting for Imiar's signal to leave.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image

Azhug glared at Ukitake, but took the scroll nonetheless. "What the hell is this?" he demanded.

Imiar was also curious about the scroll, she had no idea how it could be important for later. However, she trusted his judgement. Whether the scroll helped or not, she would pull of this mission.

"Hmm, well then. If you are ready to go Ukitake?" Imiar looked at him out of the corner of her eye, and small smile on her lips.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:19 pm

He smirked at the orc's response, as he turned his head towards Imiar.
"Yes, let's go."

The ninja in the chair disappeared in a cloud of smoke as another ninja walked up behind Imiar, giving her a small tap on the shoulder.

"All ninjas must gather intel discreetly, as I have just shown." Ukitake flicked his wrist to open his fan again, blowing his face slowly with what smelled like musty office air.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:37 pm
User Image

Azhug grunted in annoyance, but started slightly when the annoying man vanished into thin air.

Imiar merely rolled her eyes and turned to face him after he tapped her on the shoulder, "I've just learned to accept your strange mannerisms." After saying this, she flicked her wrist, forming another warp gate.

"You have got to stop doing that," Azhug deadpanned. Imiar laughed, and waved to Azhug before grabbing Ukitake's wrist and pulling him through the warp gate with her. They emerged on the border of the town, right outside the woods that concealed their target.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:57 pm

((Is it okay if I add some details to this world too? ^^;; ))
Ukitake tightened the mask that was around his mouth as he slipped through the portal. He felt the vacuum that sucked the shinobi through as the two appeared before the forest entrance.

The ninja gently motioned for the dark elf to release his wrist as he walked towards the entrance.

"Think we're going to die today? Even you seemed a little shocked."

As he finished his sentence, an ogre about double their size combined waddled towards the two. He was fully armored, wielding an axe as a weapon with a box kept in his sack behind him.

"State your purpose", echoed the giant.

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:15 am
User Image
((Yes, please do! I felt like I was taking to much control of it sweatdrop ))

Imiar let go of his wrist as he motioned, and considered his question, "I do not think we will die today. I was only shocked at the large bounty. Also, that a demon would draw things out long enough for his opponent to hire a bounty hunter..." She was very suspicious of this Daikoku; he seemed to be toying with the mayor... Possibly even manipulating him for some other purpose.

Before she could voice this concern to Ukitake, an ogre approached them from the forest. One of Daikoku's first lines of defense, no doubt. As a plan quickly formulated in her mind, Imiar spoke in a clear voice, "I request an audience with Daikoku." She glanced at Ukitake, wanting to communicate her intentions to him... Ogres were not known for their good eyesight, so she released a small wisp of her magic that contained her plan. It traveled the short distance to Ukitake and circled around his face, broadcasting this message:

Ukitake, I have a plan. We will try to get the ogre to lead us to Daikoku by requesting an audience. Once we are inside his stronghold, you will discreetly break off from me and go find the list. I will take care of Daikoku. Once you have the list, get out. I will follow.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:28 am

Ukitake nodded in agreement.

The ogre glared at the half elf.

"And what business would a she-elf have with our master?"

The ninja's decided now would be a good time to act. He flicked out a scroll with his left hand, unrolling the parchment as he formed seals with his right hand. Ukitake ran up to the ogre and smashed his palm onto the ogre's forehead. What appeared to be illegible inscriptions formed on the ogre's face, as he seemed to be under a spell.

The giant said, "Follow me."

"Let's go, Imiar".

LoverlyJessica

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:39 am
User Image

Imiar was about to answer the ogre when Ukitake made his move. She smirked at him, saying, "I knew you'd be useful. You'll have to teach me how to do that, I get so tired of having to make up stories." She then turned to the ogre and nodded, following him into the forest.

KetchupMan

LoverlyJessica

KetchupMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:44 am

"All in due time", teased Ukitake.

Ukitake moved into the forest, motioning for the ogre to run faster.

"Don't these things go any faster?"

The ogre suddenly stopped in its tracks and whispered to the two.

"Be wary, demons approach from the 3 o' clock position".

Ukitake quickly popped out a small kunai while getting into a defensive position.

"Be on your guard, Imiar, they know we are here."

LoverlyJessica

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas