Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Campus
Basketball court (outside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:03 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and tried to catch his breath. He bent over a bit and clutched his knees. "I'm beat, why don't we finish later?" He smiled at Moris.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:10 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Sure, no problem" Moris replied to taking a break from playing basketball. He was already tired, but he learned how to not show it. "Is this year, your first year at this school?" he asked wondering if Skyler was a new student too.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler walked over to the bleachers and took his water out of his bag. He looked at Moris when he spoke. "Yeah, I transfered here, but I'm in twelfth grade. He took another water out and held it out for Moris.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:39 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"Me too, but I'm in the tenth grade" said Moris as he walked over to the bleachers. He accepted the water, "Thanks, Skyler" he said smiling. He sat down on the bleacher before drinking some of the water.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:45 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled. "You're welcome." He opened his water and took a drink. He looked out to the court, seeing small animals run around. "Its hot today." He fanned his self a bit with his hand.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

Moris looked over at the small animals before drinking some more water. "I guess it is. I haven't really even though I have spent most of my time today outdoors" he responded. He spent time a lot going back and forth from the manor and spent time checking out the layout of the school both outdoors and indoors. He back to Skyler feeling like he spent enough time with the guy to think of him as a potential friend, but he didn't have enough confidence to ask if they are friends thinking he may jinx the relationship.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:58 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler thought for a moment and smiled. "You know, you're the first friend I've made here so far?" He looked at Moris and smiled brightly. "And even if you don't think of me as a friend, you're still my friend."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:30 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"You're the first student to talk to me" Moris admitted which could sound of odd. "That's relief and I do think of you as a friend. I just didn't know how to bring up the subject" he responded smiling. "I am happy that we get along so well" he said happily. He is very pleased to have made a friend to the first school he has ever been to.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled brightly at Moris. "I can't believe I'm the first person to talk yo you, you're so nice." He looked at Moris and stuck out his hand. "Let's shake on it, to a new friendship."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"That's very flattering, usually people don't have anything nice to say about me" Moris replied. He was certain he wouldn't be needing therapy now that he made such a good friend without Adult interference and figured he could keep the journal anyways. "Yes, to a new friendship" he said smiling and shook Skyler's friend.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled when Moris shook his hand. He frowned hearing Moris say that no one had anything good to say about him. "Really, I find that hard to believe."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:59 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth

"It is true though and is one of the reasons why I've never lived in one place for no more than a year" said Moris. He hasn't lied so far in his entire life and he had the reason to.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:58 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler looked at Moris and pouted a bit. "Are you leaving after this year?" He didn't want Moris to move, he liked his company and they just became friends. He wondered why Moris did that, but it was none of his business and thought if Moris wanted him to know he would tell him.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:42 am
User Image
Moris Stealth

"No need to pout. I don't think my new foster parents will make me transfer school or send me back to the orphanage like are other foster parents" Moris replied. He has revealed to the second person today that he is a orphan. "No worries, I am no troublemaker" he promised him.
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:43 am
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiles when Moris said not to worry. He looked at him surprised."I didn't know you were adopted."

Genkawolf

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces