Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Wolfsbane and Dragonfire (Wolfy and Io) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:52 pm
io3121

Alora smiled. She was excited to have the opportunity to explore different places. It was something she never got to do extensively even as a wolf. Once Ivo was asleep, she quietly got up and went over to the book shelves. There were so many, ans she didn't know where to start. Finally she made a decision. It was a dusty, worn book, and she knew she had to be very careful with it. The princess sat back down on a pillow before carefully flipping through the pages, reading what she could.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Ivo

Ivo woke the next morning, yawning widely, showing off his foot long teeth and forked tongue. His internal clock was telling him the sun was just about to rise, and he loved to get the first light of the day. It was like an energy boost. It was time to get up. With a couple of blinks, his room came into focus and he lifted his head, remembering the events of yesterday and looking around to see if they were real. He had one scary moment of fear, thinking it may have only been a dream, but then he saw Alora and he sighed, relieved that it wasn't a dream after all.

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:52 pm
io3121

Alora had stayed awake late into the night reading some of Ivo's books. She had fallen asleep on another pillow with one of the tomes laying open next to her. The princess looked so peaceful despite the eventful day she had yesterday after being taking from her kingdom. It wasn't long before she woke too, having much the same thought as the dragon, but when she looked around, a pleased smile came to her face. Alora wasn't home. She was still free from all that. Seeing Ivo already up, she said "Good morning." As she sat up and stretched.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Ivo

"good morning." He returned the greeting, stretching his long neck and standing. "Have you decided where you would like to go?" He asked, slowly and stiffly making his way to the exit. It was time for some sun. Time to warm up his blood and become active. His stomach gurgled, reminding him that he had missed out on the feast due to such unsavory happenstances. He would have to hunt. He glanced at Alora, remembering one of the things he was told princesses were supposed to do for their dragons. He wondered briefly how she would react if he asked her to cook him something to eat. He decided against it. He did not want to offend such a new companion.

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:58 am
io3121

Alora went to sit by the fire to warm herself up. She would wait till later to be outside. When asked where she wanted to go, she picked up the book that was lying next to her and flipped to the page. "I would like to see Reflection Cave." She answered. According to the book, some of the walls inside were polished so smooth that one could see their reflections in them. Along with being dotted by glowing crystals, it was supposed to be a beautiful place.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:02 am

Ivo

Ivo stood at the exit of his room, looking back over his shoulder. "That is a nice place." he agreed, liking the idea of returning there. "Do you know why the cave walls are so reflective?" he asked. There were many theories spun by humans who wrote the books, but there was a real reason as to why the walls were so smooth and reflective.

wolfy shinigami
Sorry for taking so long. Work. Today was my day off, but they called me in again. But I can at least respond now. Hope you haven't given up on me.

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:00 pm
io3121
Don't worry. I haven't given up yet.

Alora took a moment to think. She remembered reading something about it, and finally the memory came back. "According to one book, the walls were polished smooth by the water that was once went through there." She answered, looking at Ivo.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Ivo

Ivo smiled, happy this princess was not the stupid knobheads he had been raised to believe them to be. "It is true that the running water in the caves has kept them so finely polished, but the rocks were not that way because of the water. Centuries ago, those caves were the battleground for two warring dragon clans, and the dragonfire from the fight turned the rock into glass and igneous and obsidian." he explained. He motioned for her to follow, then stiffly walked outside and into the sun.

The moment his scaled were struck by the radiance of the sun, he felt energy slowly seep into him, as if his batteries were being charged. "Ahh, that's better. We will leave for the caves in a few minutes. I need to warm myself."

wolfy shinigami
Thanks for not giving up on me. Must be frustrating, but i am still here. I will let you know if I think I can't keep it up. Promise. I understand if you feel the same so let me know if you ever get bored and want to stop. We could come up with something else or part ways. Till then, I am still interested. I have a plot for this rp.

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:11 pm
io3121
Thanks. I do hate when people disappear without a word, but as long as you give me a heads up before quitting, we're good.

"Oh, is that it. How interesting." Alora mused. She got up, brushing herself off and went to join Ivo outside the cave. Looking out over the cliff, see could see far off into the distance. It really was quite the view, almost like the view from her room. A wave of homesickness washed over her, but Alora pushed it aside.She may have missed her mother and father, but this was her chance to explore the outside world, and she wasn't going to give that up. The sun was warm already despite it still being morning, but it warmed her bones and made her feel a bit better. "Whenever you are ready." Alora told Ivo, waiting patiently.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:49 pm

Ivo

Minutes later, Ivo's blood was warm and he was feeling alive again. He turned to Alora and stooped to allow her on his back. "I am ready now." His deep, rumbling voice announced. He had to admit, he was excited. This would be the first time going anywhere away from his cave with a willing guest. He was eager to show her the many wondrous sights he had been to in his two centuries of life. When she was settled, he kicked off the edge of the tall cliff, wings opening and catching the rushing wing, keeping them aloft. He slowly banked to the north to glide gently over the mountains. The cave was located in a different mountain range entirely. "We should be arriving in about two hours. Get comfortable."

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:11 pm
io3121

When Ivo announced he was ready, Alora climbed up onto her spot on his neck, and held on to the forward spike. She was ready. The elven princess that spent her whole life locked away was finally going to explore the land. And with a dragon no less! In her excitement, she forgot about her hunger as the two of them lifted off, and flew toward the Reflecting Cave. During those two hours they traveled, Alora decided now would be a good time to learn about Ivo a bit. "Do you mind if I ask you a few questions, Ivo?" She asked, "Dragons get to go all over the place, and see many different kinds of wonders. Do you have a favorite spot you would like to re-visit?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:57 pm

Ivo

Ivo loved flying. He was after all the best at it in his hatching group. It was as though, while in the air, he was impervious, as though nothing could touch him. It was his favorite thing to do. As His strong wings carry them both over the lush, green valley between his mountain range and the one they were off to visit, he heard Alora's voice. "It is hard to chose only one place to call my favorite. But off of the top of my head, I would have to say the ancient temples of the wind masters have always been one. Their scrolls and texts of their studies of the wind and air helped me to understand flight better than all of my hatchmates. They were a very wise people, and I wish I had been born in their day. I would have loved to have met them and shared my knowledge." The memory of the day he had first discovered the high, mountain monasteries of the far off continent filled him with happiness. "I would very much like to return there someday, but that is a week long flight at top speed. That trip would take some planning."

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:45 pm
io3121

Alora had heard stories of the air nomads, but it was never clear why they vanished one day. But at least their work was left, so that anyone who could reach their temples could still learn from them. "Maybe one day circumstances will allow you to return." She said, as they flew. Looking over the side of Ivo's neck, she stared down at the valleys below. They were up so high, and yet, she was unafraid. In fact she was feeling a bit Daring. "Ivo. You've been flying for a long time, what do you say we make this trip a bit more interesting. If you're up for it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:54 pm

Ivo

"I hope so." He responded to her hope giving reply. He would love to take her there with him. As they continued on their flight, Alora drew attention to the fact that he had been flying for quite some time. He lifted his head and turned it to look at her from the side. "What do you have in mind?" He saw her looking over the valley and looked down too, wondering what she was thinking.

wolfy shinigami

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

wolfy shinigami

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:42 pm
io3121

The princess smirked. "Let us see what you can do." She replied. If Ivo's really been flying around for at least two hundred years, and claims to be the best in his group, then surely he must have some amazing stunts under his wings. Alora was practically daring him to show off a bit.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff