Clearing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:04 pm

She blinked, " ...A werewolf? " she gulped taking another cautionary step back as they walked along, " So you really do eat rabbits, huh? " her eyes squinted, " How do I know you're leading me to the town? " with a blink of an eye she was next to him, " What if you're taking me to your hideout? Are you planning to cook and eat me? " in another blur of pink she was on the other side of him, " Rip me to shreds and keep my foot as a lucky charm? " her face became pouty as she quickly moved back to a safe distance again, folding her arms across her chest.

JehovahTheWolf

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 9:10 pm
JehovahTheWolf
Alocrescent

Twitchylessthanthree

User Image

James frowned at her, looked down, i'm not very smart, and i keep my word, when the wolf comes out, i get angry, and mean but the wolf is smarter, then me he speaks to me and tells me to do things i don't listen. i had to leave my family because of it. i had rabbit once, when i was boy i don't remember what it tasted like. or if i liked it or not. i wont eat or hurt you, so please calm down, if i get to upset then the wolf will come out, that why i try and be as nice as i can to make friends.

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:59 pm

" Another voice in your head, huh? " she became a bit more relaxed, putting her hands behind her head. Her large, poofy tail swished and wagged some as if on it's own for some strange reason, " Something that you can't help...that must really suck. Especially if you HAD to leave your family. " she focused her eyes up ahead, trying to see if the city was in sight yet.

JehovahTheWolf

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 7:04 am
Alocrescent

User Image

James still held his sad face, you wont tell anyone will you? he asked looking at her kinda scared. i'm going to eat her if she does you get no say in that, and yes they asked me to leave, because my wolf self is mean, i love being a wolf, but my other side takes over it makes me mean and different. you know if you let me the things i wou.... don't you finish that sentence. he said out then looked her and blushed some sorry, my wolf half talks to me, in my head.  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Alocrescent

Royal Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:07 pm

She furrowed her brow some in just a tad bit of concern, but brushed it off quickly. " I won't tell. " she said simply put, hoping on top of a rock then hoping back down again as they went along.

JehovahTheWolf

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 8:46 pm
Alocrescent

User Image

James nodded at her thank you. he said as he lead her to the town.

exit  

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:05 pm
Katsa Lune
Where are these demon bitches?
User Image

Katsa walked into the clearing, sitting down on the ground and looking up at the sky. There was demon blood on her hands and a smear on her face, which was set with an expression somewhere between a scowl and a smirk.

Two down, god knows how many more to go..

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:18 pm
Wretch

Revolutioner

"It's in the blood..."

Wretchs Theme

User Image

Wretch walked through the clearing to get back to the aggregation...He spotted a women chilling in the clearing...and as a man...he decided to see if she wanted some company

Howdy!

He said like a cowboy and a huge grin...

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:22 pm
Katsa Lune
User Image

Katsa looked up at the man that approached her, his tone immediately making her eyebrows shoot up.

"What're you grinning at?"

She asked, hostility clearly in her voice as she crossed her arms, remaining seated on the ground.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:24 pm
Wretch

Revolutioner

"It's in the blood..."

Wretchs Theme

User Image

Wretch took a seat next to her...

this seat taken? I'm trying to get away from some guy...he was kind of pissing me off and what not...

He stretched...

Need to blow off steam and what not...

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:35 pm
Katsa Lune
User Image

Katsa was surprised that the man didn't seem to detect her hostility and just sat next to her anyway.

" It's taken-"

She started saying, ready to tell him to go to hell, but then he started talking.

"I'm sorry, do I look like a ******** shrink to you?"

She wasn't here to listen to his moaning, but this talk about blowing off steam sounded pretty good to her.

"...Unless the type of therapy you're thinking of is more physical."

Katsa said, thinking along the lines of hunting, sparring, something of the sort.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:54 pm
Wretch

Revolutioner

"It's in the blood..."

Wretchs Theme

User Image

Wretch's eye widened...

wow you are a straight shooter!

He smiled...

I was thinking something along the lines of that too...

he grinned wildly..

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:02 pm
Katsa Lune
User Image

Katsa shrugged and got up, offering Wretch a hand to help him up since he seemed to have the same sort of thing in mind as she did. Which was fighting, right? Or hunting? Yeah, that MUST be what he was thinking too.

"Maybe you should wipe that stupid grin off your face so we could get to work, yeah?"

She said, wiping the blood from her hands off on her jeans and looking down at Wretch expectantly.

"I don't suppose I'll get a name out of you until after you've blown off that steam?"

The Offspring Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:02 pm
Wretch

Revolutioner

"It's in the blood..."

Wretchs Theme

User Image

Wretch's smile at her continued...

Wretch...That's my name don't wear it out...If you want something before hand...as for your name...I don't think I care too much...I'm just happy that didn't take too long...

He got up using her hand as help making her think she was useful and then put his hands on her hips and leaned in for a kiss...

Manchee of Prentisstown

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:41 pm
Katsa Lune
User Image

Katsa acknowledged Wretch's introduction with a nod, not really caring that he didn't particularly care about her name. She was about to get into a fighting stance when she suddenly saw the man coming too close for comfort..

"What are you-?"

Then his hands were on her hips and he was trying to kiss her. Katsa's face immediately turned to a snarl; she brought one hand to Wretch's chest to push him away, using the other one to throw a punch at his nose.

"The ******** do you think you're doing?!"

She asked, scowling at the man.

The Offspring Bunny

Forest Region [Outside the City]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out