Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Teamwork and You (OVER pg. 14!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:09 pm
Maple was indeed lingering around the classroom, having wandered down the hall for different purposes all together when she suddenly heard the clatter going on inside. Her arms were filled with a few books (intending to return them to the library and get some more) and her brown eyes staring at the door. Wondering if she dared to even know what kind of class activity was going on inside (she had missed the posters).

So, a sudden question sent her way was easy enough to make the young witch jump. Maple tensed up immediately and clung to her books, "I-I d-don't kn-know," she stuttered at first before she turned to regard the ghoul who had spoken to her. Okay, someone she didn't know. Were those spikes coming out of her arms? "D-do you kn-know what k-kind of class it is...?" Hopefully something a little more academic?

enoh love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:15 pm
Mayaa returned the hug, not the least bit troubled that Trisha pretty much towered over her also. And then she peered around to the pretty blue ghoul and beamed, giving a happy wave.
"Hi! Are you Trisha's friend?"
Oh, it seemed there was one more.
She turned around, offering a smile at the flame demon. He reminded her of Cormick. Were all demon boils grumpy? Well, Draven wasn't grumpy, but Cormick was. Maybe he just needed more friends. Friends solved EVERYTHING. Hugs did too. And so she turned around and waved at the demon boil.

"Do you want a hug?"

chirigami

phantompanther13

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:22 pm
Selene's gaze flickered up at Helmut, taking on a hard edge for just a moment, despite the tears still threatening to fall. "Oh, well, my dear, you see, that's quite a simple question!"

The last time she'd taken students on a field trip into a cave, she'd been looking for a valuable artifact as was her profession - and she'd warned them not to touch anything. Of course, no one listened, and they all touched various priceless cursed artifacts within minutes of descending.

After bouncing the curse off into the professor herself, which turned her into a giant, mindless, bloodthirsty snake monster.. the students fled for the exit and left her there.

"Because caves are dangerous!" She tl;dr'd the answer in as few words as possible, because if she allowed herself to really explain it, she knew a few violent comments of how terrible and cruel they all were might have escaped. She couldn't possibly allow herself to do such a thing. There was only love for her students! Love, love, love, love.

She continued to mindlessly chant the phrase to forget how easily the cord in her hands felt like it could strangle someone. She plugged it back in, hoping for the green light, and once more got nothing. Then, belatedly, it struck her.

".. How did you know about the cave?" She popped her head out from behind the device, and turned to look at the screen, screeching quietly with delight. "Oh my, it does work! How splendid! Hellooo, are you there Argy?" She reached up and tapped the screen, as if it could call him to it. "He must have stepped away for a moment. No matter, we can begin now!"

As soon as she'd said it, a student tripped over her tail. She let out the most crushed sound, her tail slithering closer to coil behind her and get out of the way. "Nooo, please, I am so sorry, oh please, are you hurt? Here, let me help you back to your seat. Oh you poor thing, I am just..so embarrassed!"

What a terrible way to start a class. She definitely was crying now, and even as she sniffed, she helped Matty into his seat, and returned to starting the class instruction. Be strong, she told herself. Stand up straight, chin high, stop crying - STOPCRYINGSELENE.

"Students, to your seats.. thank you for all your help, Mr. Blacke, very helpful indeed!" She gave him a gentle pat on the shoulder, and turned to the class, building herself up again until she was ready to capture their attention. "Now let me attempt to explain what we're going to do today. My very helpful, very cute, very brave assistant will be driving a remotely powered truck into the cave you see before you. At some point, we will be transferring power over the controls of that ATV over to you all. What you have in your hands now are controllers, and those controllers will allow you to decide where the ATV goes! This is a pitch black cave, so you sadly won't be able to see more than a few feet in front of you, but if you're resourceful you might do a little tracking with a piece of paper! While there is much to be found in this dangerous cave, we have a very clear goal - the legendary Helix Artifact! Ah, it thrills me just to think about it. It has been said that the artifact is buried deep in these hidden caves, but after quite a bit of research and exploration, I have discovered their location. And now I leave it up to you, my young brilliant minds, to find it!"

She looked up at the screen again, but there was still no one there. "Now we just have to wait for him to return, and we'll get in there and start putting you all to work. Let's take this time to familiarize ourselves with the controls you have, shall we?" She picked up a controller, and held it up while pointing at buttons. "These four on the left control what direction the ATV will drive in. Easy enough! This one here is labeled SELECT, and that will command Argyle to open up his inventory. From there, you can use the direction buttons to make him move up and down through any of the items he is carrying with him, and he will use them at your command! Basically, he leaves his fate in your hands for the entirety of the trip. He's so nice, isn't he?"

She put both of her hands on her cheeks, to hide the blush, and then shook her head fervently. No time for fawning, Selene. She had to focus.

"This button here.. well you shouldn't worry about it. That's oddly named START, but it actually just stalls the engine. Let's not push that one unless we find the artifact and want him to stop, all right? And then there's these two, A and B. A is used to select what option you want him to do! If you're in the items menu, it will make him use the item. If you're in the fighting menu, it will make him fight! Ah, oh, that reminds me!"

Behind her, a face finally popped up - but it wasn't Argyle's. It was too close to the camera to see very well, but there was a beak, and one very big, curious eye. "I'm certainly not sending Argyle in there alone, no no! There are many creatures that will try to fight with him, you know. He needs some powerful friends willing to fight for him! So we've picked out five very helpful little minipets who will do their best to protect him while he's in there! When we encounter a creature attacking, you will get to choose which of our minipets gets to fight using the controls I have mentioned. It's all up to you, students!"

She took in several deep breaths - that was the most she'd ever said in her entire life. "You will have full control over everything, and it is your job to work together as a group to succeed! Are there any questions? I am still so very sorry young man.."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:31 pm
Rengath got a quick, scolding look. "I expected more from you than to see your feet up in class - and eating such - oh Rengy, just, just..!"

Exasperation did not become her.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:32 pm
Kettil had uttered a short apology when he briefly almost aided in choking the professor with a cord and let her do most of the moving out of the predicament that she was in. Once everything seemed to start mostly working and he was dismissed he obediently moved to his seat.

Because he knew better just like everyone should.

He listened to the instructions offered tilting his head down at the controller and Kettil felt ...

Unsure what to do other than nudge the upward part of the directional pad for a moment as if to see what would happen - if anything.

"This feels weird," is all he head in a neutral tone.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:35 pm
Olivia's smile widened as Trisha bounced about and her eyes glowed just a little brighter. Already she liked this other ghoul (though, she did like everyone) even though she had no idea what an appasu was. "Okay." Well, maybe that's what Trisha was... so maybe she did know now. All she knew for now was that she was rather nice and chipper. And giving her a present. Yes, liked this Trisha very much and accepted the ribbon without hesitation. "Thank you ~" Should she put it in her hair? Or maybe on her outfit somewhere?

For now, she simply held it in her hands and played with the smooth ribbon in between her fingers as she regarded the two ghouls. "Trisha is my new friend." She informed Mayaa before turning to where the cow ghoul was pointing to the flame demon.

And frowned, "Why is he hiding?" (All the while forgetting about class. Sorry class).

phantompanther13

[a.v.]

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:37 pm
"Rengath." He said, frowning and putting his feet down. "Also please tell me that really is Argyle if so.." He side-eyed one of the remotes.

But didn't pick it up.

"I take it back, I want to see how this plays out." Rengath's amusement was reaching new heights at the idea of Argyle's suffering.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:39 pm
Oh good. This was a student. Needle breathed an internal sigh of relief.

"I heard it is an adventure class! I am not sure what that entails, however the poster has promised a great number of exciting things." The Engraver's voice, while mostly flat, carried a small hint of excitement. Excess emotion was simply not allowed back home; it was a rule she was breaking here in school, and she loved every second of it. "I do hope someone gets hurt." She added, that small hint of excitement in her voice turning into an equally small hint of a dreamy sigh. She straightened though, however slightly, as she realized her folly. "Er-I mean-I do hope nobody gets hurt." Freudian slip.

"Would you care to join with me?" The ghoul offered out her arm for the other ghoul to take, much like her boilfriend did when they went for a walk. The difference was: Needle apparently forgot that she had several long spikes littering her forearm, making her gesture more complicated than it needed to be.

chirigami

Enoh Love
Crew

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:45 pm
Oh the ghoul really liked the ribbon. She smiled an watched her touch it. perfect. and she called her friend. This was the best day ever, she had more friends and they were going on an adventure and....

Oh they were playing with minipets? Trisha stared at the screen for a moment.

"Oh hiding? I don't know, I think he's being shy. He's always been a bit shy." Or at least that was what she thought it was. "Are you friends? We have been friends forever." and ever and ever, since they were scarlings.

---

Andrew stared at the other ghoul.... wait a distant memory informed her she was green somehow, but she didn't look green... She offered him a hug, absolutely not. "Do Not Touch Me." He grumped and stayed in his seat, only half paying attention to the teacher. it seemed they were not plying video games, after that he tuned out. Whatever.

chirigami

[a.v.]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:55 pm
Maple mentally repeated what Needle had told her in her head, both to just generally worry about what she had been told and also for it not to take forever to repeat verbally. Because of the stuttering and all. Adventure wasn't something the young witch steered towards (she could only imagine herself being the one to get hurt after all) and it made her brows crease in their usual uncertainty. She actually almost took a step back as well, but managed to stop herself and simply bundled more into herself.

"I d-don't kn-know...." the ghoul mumbled as her eyes fell upon the offered arm full of spikes. "I d-don't m-mix well w-with adv-venture...." And yet, she couldn't find herself actually turning and going.

enoh love
grab her and go biggrin

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 pm
Oh, yay for new friends!! If she was Trisha's friend, that meant she was her friend too right? Maybe she could make the flame boil her friend too! At least, that was what she hoped when he only glowered at her, saying the exact same words Cormick often used with her. But, but... if he had been FRIENDS FOREVER with Trisha, why couldn't they be friends too?

She was about to ask him if he was absolutely sure he didn't want a hug when the professor started talking about the class and what they were supposed to do, and remembered the controlled in her hand. There was a start button. Was she supposed to press that? Pressing it meant the class was starting, right?
So she went ahead and pressed the START button, and then caved and gave Andrew a hug at the risk of torched feathers.

chirigami.

phantompanther13.

Nio Love.
She pressed start I'm sorry u v u

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:14 pm
Olivia wasn't sure she would ever associate the words shy with Andrew, he had never been around her. Maybe a little cautious and definitely grumpy but never shy. So, Trisha got herself one of the ghoul's puzzled looks as she continued to forget about class and pressing buttons even though she still kind of was holding onto a controller. And the ribbon.

Her blue eyes drifted back to Andrew for a moment before returning to Trisha with a very affirmative, "yes, he's my friend. You have known him forever?" And sounded rather fascinated with the idea, mainly since she couldn't say the same. With anyone really.

And no, she was so not going to feel jealous that Mayaa was hugging Andrew. Nope. Nope. Okay, maybe just a little.

phantompanther13

[a.v.]

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:36 pm
"Oh, come now, I am sure you will do just fine." Usually, Needle was not one to pry, or to urge someone - especially a stranger - into something they didn't want to do, but she felt it was important here. The ghoul lingered around the classroom after all, so clearly she wanted to go in. So the Engraver changed her tactics, and reached out to place an ink stained hand on the little witch's arm.

"Come, come, please? I could use some extra eyes." She made it sound like she was giving the ghoul a choice, but really she was already gently pulling the ghoul towards the open class door, which was now quite in session.

chirigami

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:43 pm
[A.V.]

The ATV, which had the parking brake on and was therefore unable to move, sputtered and puttered, and then died.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:55 pm
"Do not Touch me!" Mayaa got her wish of scorched feathers in the form of a small hand held fireball that lit up the flame demon's hand. He also swatted uselessly at her flailing and falling off the deck he was perched on. Why were you bothering him?

--

Trisha nodded. "For a long time at least. He would always hid behind his mom's leg. Or twack me with his tail... he still does that some times, but it's just an accident." (no it was not Trisha.) "Anyway, why don't you come over and sit with us? We can all be friends an go on adventure... though it seems the adventure is on the scariovison today." she looked at the screen.

chirigami

[a.v.]

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas