Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unwanted Fate: Return of Evil {Elphy/Dragon} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

Unbelievable. Was this a dream? Was this seriously happening? Sky had healed himself in no time. He didn't even have magic! Not to mention, he blasted Broc a good six feet away from him. This was unheard of. No non-magical human ever obtained magic. There was nothing in the history books this. Whatever Sky had released must have given him magic of some kind.

I headed straight, not sure where to go. This was starting to get stranger and stranger by the minute. How did this happen? Why did this happen? And who could have done this? I hated questions with no answers. I hated not knowing. We had to get to the bottom of this. But how? Question after question raced through my mind. What was I to do now? What were we supposed to do now?

The longer we flew the more I realized I was on auto-pilot. We were heading to our spot in the fields. When we arrived, I landed and jumped off my bike. That's when I started to pace. I hated pacing. It was time consuming and it was always my last resort. But it was the only thing that helped me get my thinking juices going.
"We have to figure out who did this." I started off. Problem number one. "We need to find them and fix all the chaos that is happening." Problem number two. "We need to figure out how to reseal whatever it was that you.......unsealed so we can restore everything back to the way it was." Problem number three. And those were only the main problems we were currently facing. No doubt the list would continue to grow.

"But first, I think you need my help." I paused not sure if what I was saying was actually true. "I think you have magic inside of you. It's the only thing that makes sense. But you need to learn how to control it." The old woman's words stung in my head. "Remember who are you, Melina Crawford." She said. "Only together will you be able to face the journey ahead." Easy. Basically, stay on the same side and don't split up. No matter what happened. We were in it by the long hall. Not that we really had a choice in the matter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"All magic comes with a price"

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:41 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► We were warriors on the front lines
        ► Standing, unafraid
        ► But now we're watchers on the sidelines
        ► While our families slip away

► Where are you, men of courage?
        ► You were made for so much more
        ► Let the pounding of our hearts cry
        ► We will serve the Lord

Sky followed Mel through the air, actively trying not to flip the damn bike around to its side or upside down. Unlike his plane, these bikes worked with antigravity, and it was pretty damn easy to flip them in the air. He felt himself wishing he had used his plane, it was much safer and he was a lot more used to flying it than the bike. As they flew around, Sky called out to Mel over the communication system, but she never replied back. Obviously, she was lost in thoughts. Finally, Mel seemed to snap out of her trance, and descended. Sky hadn't even noticed they had entered the forest area, and were now just over their normal spot. Mel Touched down first, Sky waited until there was room for him to land, and descended.

Unfortunately, he landed to hard and threw himself off the bike. He laid on his back for a few minutes while Mel paced around the clearing. When she began to speak, Sky sat up listening as she listed what she thought would be things of importance. "Okay, one: who is them? The monsters? Two: We don't even know what I unleashed, Krulear was kind enough to point that out. So how are we supposed to do anything? And three: I don't have magic, its impossible!" Sky listed out his reasons. Though the last one made him wonder. Somehow he healed from his injuries in seconds, injuries that should take at least two weeks to heal properly were gone in seconds. "There is no way to transfer the spark of magic to someone that doesn't have it." But a sense of wonder seemed to take hold of Sky's heart. What if he did have magic somehow?

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call
► We will love our wives and children
► We refuse to let them fall

► We will reignite the passion
► That we buried deep inside
► May the watchers become warriors
► Let the men of God arise

elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:47 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

My pacing continued. My fingers were tingling. I wanted to do something. I was getting anxious. All these questions were pretty much getting me frustrated. This was not the kind of adventure I prayed to the gods for. This was the kind of adventure I only wanted to read in stories. I tried to focus. Indeed. Who were these people? We didn't know what we had unleashed just that something had been released and was causing chaos.

I stopped pacing and turned to Sky with a smile.
"My dear, Skylar, you heal quickly and you shot Broc six feet away from you. You, my friend, have magic inside of you." I continued pacing. Sky would need training. I would have to train him. There was no other way. Boy this was going to take time. But we didn't have time. But we didn't really have a choice. We needed to figure this out and the first thing I could think of was teaching Sky about magic. If we were going to fight people, Sky would need to learn to defend himself. I wouldn't be able fight for the both of us.

[So Short >.< My apologizes]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"All magic comes with a price"

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:23 am
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Sky thought about it. He did heal unnaturally fast now, something that had just started after their "adventure" in the forest. He didn't know what to think if he had magic, he needed to learn to control it, untrained magic users were extremely dangerous to themselves and others. Every year, there were dozens upon dozens of reports of young kids accidentally casting spells that were to difficult for them to control, or accidentally using their powers without conscious thought. His line of thought stopped. "I didn't shoot Brock is anything, he threw me." Sky says, shivering at the power the dude had. "Fine, I'll prove it." Sky says, and thinks about one of the few words of power he knows. Unbeknownst to him, as he thinks of the word he wants to say, he unintentionally causes his light-cycle to rise into the air, floating six feet above the ground. Confident he remembers the word, Sky says "Brsingr!" A bright red fire erupts on the bike, engulfing the thing.

Sky turns around at the sound of the fire, "Holy crap!" Sky cries out at seeing his bike not only floating half a dozen feet in the air, but also on fire. As his thoughts wander, the fire jumps away from the bike, flying away like small flaming missiles, striking random trees and igniting them as well. The fires grow quickly, responding to Sky's elevating emotions. "Do something!" Sky cries out to Mel.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

(Sorry about the late reply!! My internet was acting really funky yesterday! Also, Sky was thrown by Brock, this is the first time he has used magic consciously.)
elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

The more I thought about it the more I realized Sky was right. It had been Broc who blasted Sky but Sky healed quicker than I had ever seen him. As he went to prove it, I thought maybe he wasn't going to do anything but then his bike not only rise up in the air with no help from me but his bike actually lit on fire. "Uh," my brain stopped I couldn't believe this was happening. "Desinam!" I quickly shouted.

For a moment, I just stood there in shock. Sky had powers. Sky had magic powers. There was no denying it now.
"I don't know how it happened but you totally have magic, my friend." I smiled. This was going to be nice not being the only person with magic. But now the question was would he be able to control it? It even took a few years for me to control my magic. Nathaniel could do some things but not everything and he was three. Hopefully, Sky would be a fast learner and have control over his powers in no time because we had battles to fight even if we weren't really aware of them yet. "Let's just not freak out about this." I tried to stay calm though inside I was rather excited. The next time he faced Broc, the ego-maniac won't know what hit him.

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Sky watched as Mel put out the blazes and breathed a sigh of relief. It was crazy, but he had managed to do magic. Magic! After almost two decades of having no powers, being a freak, he now could do stuff. "Why would I freak out?" Sky asks. Then it hits him. "How am I gonna learn magic? I know the cardinal rules, don't try to bring back the dead and the law of equivalent exchange. But what else?" Sky asks. It was then he heard a howl ring out through the trees. It was in the far distance. "Ummm, Mel? Wolfs don't come this close to the city right?" Sky asked, and in response, a dozen other howls ring out from every direction around them. "Well, I believe its time for lunch, how about my place?" Sky asks, his voice calm and collected as he walks towards his bike. Its still floating six feet in the air, and Sky has to jump to reach the foot peg. Luckily it doesn't resist and comes down like a helium balloon.

The thing is scorched but otherwise alright. Sky swings one leg over and guns the throttle, bringing the bike to life. Sky makes his bike ascend into the air, above the tree canopy and waits. He wants to see what the wolves do. As Mel clears the area, the creatures burst through the trees, swarming over the ground of the clearing. Sky's breath catches. Those aren't wolves. They're hellhounds, demons of the underworld. Sky thought they were just a myth since no one had seen them in thousands of years. The demons snarled and howled for a few moments, angry they had lost their prey, before they all ran off in a single direction. "Correct me if I am wrong, but they just ran off towards the West right? Towards the city?" Sky asks.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:39 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

Even though I told him to not freak out, he totally was. But who wouldn’t after 20 years of not having magic finally having what you always secretly dreamed of. This was exciting but also kind of overwhelming. “I’ll teach you,” I promised him. When he mentioned the laws, I nodded. They were very important to know. Breaking of any of the rules resulted in harsh punishment such as imprisonment for a number of years or even death. The magical council would decide your fate. “No shape-shifting on other beings, control over a person’s mind or body, no demon summoning spells of any kind, changing of the past and researching or dealing with beings from another universe.” I had heard a friend of my uncle’s had tried to once but was thrown in jail before he could finish his research. I was in no hurry to learn of the outside world. Our world had enough problems to deal with.

In the distance, I could hear wolves growling. It was definitely time to go. I shook my head in answer to Sky’s question.
“No, Sky. They don’t.” Wolves did all they could to avoid the city. There was even a barrier as an extra precaution so could have they gotten in? I hopped on my bike and as soon as it lifted above the ground, hellhounds jumped out of the forest. Dozens of them. Someone had summoned hellhounds to our unsuspecting town and they were heading towards the city ready to cause destruction. Innocent people were still in the city unaware of what was to come. The police were probably doing all they could to still clean up the mess and who knew what else. We had to warn them. “Yeah, they did. We have to do something.”

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:23 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

The people of the city had started out the day learning about some kind of attack on a neighboring city. News reports had been updated constantly, reporting that very few survivors had been found. Of those survivors, only a couple were not in critical condition, and were able to explain what had happened the night before. With the reiterating of the attack, the people of our fair city felt a sense of worry. Demons had been sealed away ages ago, trapped in their world at the end of the Dark Wars. Sure, some managed to get through the barriers, and some where summoned to our world, but none had the power like this single demon possessed. Apparently, police were classifying it as a Higher Demon.

So, the general populace were slightly on edge that day. Were they next? Would the demon destroy them tonight? If not, where would it go? Though about mid-day, the general unease had faded for the moment. Until the howling started.

Around the city was a huge wall built during the Dark Wars, on its surface were millions of runes which were designed to create a barrier to protect the city from demons. However, since the war ended, maintenance of the wall had lost its importance, and thousands of the runes had been either completely blocked by dirt or faded away, thus the wall had been rendered inert. No defense against the Hellhounds that swarmed the city from all directions.

Sky nodded and twisted the throttle, sending him shooting over the treetops at full speed. They weren't fast enough though, Hellhounds raced under them in the forest, outpacing them. When Sky was finally able to see the city, he slowed down, the sight of it taking his breath away. In all directions, smoke rose from buildings. Fires could be seen, and throughout the city, explosions could be heard. Sky sped back up, tearing through the air, and heading for the city, for his home. As he got closer, he felt the sensation of magic in the air, from both the demons and the people of the city, fighting one another. Sky didn't pause as he shot over the wall and into the city. Everywhere he looked, there was chaos. People casting spells left and right, demons tearing apart others that couldn't hold their ground and were overtaken.

Assault vehicles were in the street and air, blasting at the demons, but they couldn't unleash their full destructive force without endangering the citizens that were fighting. As Sky looked around, he saw a group of demons pinning a small clutch of kids to a wall. The demons were playing with the kids, taunting them. Coming up with a rather idiotic plan, Sky angled down and sped up, using his bike as a missile. At the last second, Sky jumped off the bike, allowing it to careen into the mass of demons. Sky rolled once he landed, absorbing the impact and returning to his feet. The demons were likewise very resilient and regrouped after the assault, none suffering any damage. "Well that didn't work." Sky muttered, taking up a position in front of the kids. If he was going down, he was going down swinging.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

As we flew towards the city, it seemed as if the Hellhounds ran faster and faster. There was no way we could keep up with them. The closer we got to the city the more I saw it. The city was half way destroyed by now. "No," I shook my head. This was unbelievable. Both Sky and I continued to race towards the city.

As we reached the city limits, the destruction that had already taken place was unbelievable. Vehicles destroyed. People fighting for their lives. I could feel the magic surrounding us. Good and evil. The demons brought a dark spirit to our land and it was almost suffocating but we all had to stay strong if we were going to fight this.

Out of no where, Sky launched his bike like a missile at a group of demons but to no avail. The flighty machine crashed into a wall, now needing heavier repairs than I could do in seconds. Sky jumped in front of the hellhounds, trying to be a hero. Awesome. A hero with magic but with no idea how to use it. I turned it back into a compact mirror in mid-air and jumped in front of the group. I held out my hand.
"Et oleum benedictum, ignis," I shouted. A line of holy oil and fire erupted from the ground. Since it wasn't real holy oil it wouldn't last for long. The dogs growled and stood behind the fire and waited until they could pace or at least until they found another way.

Behind us in a small alley was a little sewer crate.
"There! Go!" I shouted at them. The kids jumped in and I jumped in after. When Sky followed, I placed a protection spell over the crate but, again, it wouldn't hold long. The hounds would be on our tale in no time. "Run until you get out of the city!" I told them. "Find help!" I, on the other hand, wanted to keep fighting. There was no way I was staying out of this one. This would prove to my parents that I had what it takes to be a great sorceress. I went up another sewer gate, a little ways from where we were.

With a wave of my hand, I summoned a magical staff from home. One I hadn't used but knew it could do some damage.
"Look, Sky. If we're going to fight you can't go in this fight unarmed. This will help you use your magic. All you have to say is impetum ignis and a shot of fire will blow out. The staff has been blessed so it should do the trick at getting at these demons." I turned back to the city. Dozens of hounds ran around chasing people as if they were toys. As if this was a game. Who would have done something like this? Why? "Let's get our city back."

(Sorry for the late post. In my mind, I thought I posted but I evidently didn't. sweatdrop )

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:46 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Things didn't look good for Sky, the demons were looking at him as if her and the kids were lunch. Which sadly, there was a good chance they would end up in the gullets of these beasts. When Mel appeared and blocked the bastards with some kind of spell, Sky sent a mental prayer of thanks skyward. Mel was composed and dignified, almost like she did crap like this all the time. Next thing Sky knew, they were heading down into the sewers and racing for another exit. Mel told the kids to find their way out of the city, which of course there were indeed pathways out that had been built during the Dark War long ago. Before he and Mel went back up into the city, he found the oldest of the group and told her to lead the others to safety. It was her job to protect her friends. The little crying girl seemed to understand, and a resolve and determination well beyond her years ignited in her eyes, drying the tears.

As the kids ran off, Sky heard others in the sewer thinking the same thing as they had, but he couldn't think of it yet, so he followed Mel up and out of the sewers. Around them, utter chaos continued, people casting spells of various strength in effort to protect themselves and others. When Sky's attention was drawn back to Mel, she was thrusting a staff into his hands and telling him to say a couple words to use it. A snarl behind him alerted him to the presence of danger, and instinct served to make Sky pivot around, swinging the staff like a bat. The end struck home against the head of a demon, diverting its jump to the side.

"Impetum ingus! Sky shouted, but instead of blasting a ball of fire at his opponent, the fire exploded in his face, throwing him backwards against the wall of a house and clear through it. Sky cried out as he connected, and stars flashed across his vision for a couple moments. His whits returned quickly though, and he pulled himself painfully to his feet. There were dozens of scratches across his body, many weren't superficial. He couldn't move his left hand without excruciating pain, and he realized it was broken.

That was the last of the time he had to think of other things besides the demons, for six of the things were now snarling and getting ready to enter the house and tear him apart. Trying again, Sky thrust the staff that he had miraculously held onto at the demons and shouted, "Impetum Ignis!" Fire exploded out of the end of the staff and consumed the demons completely. A moment later the fire disappeared and the demons fell apart as gray ash.

Heat suffused his body, and a few moments later, he was good as new. Coming back out of the house, Sky saw that their work was far from done, and his people seemed to be losing.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

(Its okay, I just chalked it up to you being busy or something, lol.)
elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:24 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

As I swung around, I noticed a few hellhounds appeared out of now where. We were practically surrounded. One hellhound growled his revolting teeth at me. Clear slime oozed from his lips. No doubt he had some kind of demonic rabies. One bite and I would be dead for sure if not turned into some kind of demon-like zombie. Who knew?

I faced the closest one and readied my stance. Even though he wasn't that close, I could smell his breath from where he stood. Rotten eggs, burning brimstone and death. Of course. A perfect smell for a hellhound. The creature slowly crept it's way toward my direction as if I was its next victim of prey. Just as I was about to utter a spell, I heard a crash right behind me. I swung around and noticed Sky was missing. The hellhound, now behind me, jumped over my head and ran toward the hole in the wall where Sky had, apparently, blasted through.

I held up my hands.
"Impetum Igni!" I shouted. A blast of fire erupted out of nothing and shot off toward the animals. The creatures dissolved into dust but more arrived and headed toward Sky. Something was drawing them closer. I didn't understand. As I was about to do it again, another blast shout out from the hole and Sky emerged. He looked already beaten with one hand which seemed almost dead weight at his side. One Spell. All he had to do was one spell and he almost got himself killed. My nerves were about shot by this time. I prayed to the gods above that we would both get out of this alive. Steam rose from his body as if he had just come out of the oven.

I ran over to him and looked at our surroundings. By the look of things, we were doomed. Doomed for our destruction. We needed a plan. Just shooting the demons was going to take a lot of energy and we couldn't round them all up. Or could we?
"Sky, we need a plan and we need a good one."

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:55 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

Things weren't looking good for their little party. The demons were closing in, and more of them keep showing up, trying to crush them with sheer numbers. An idea formed in his head as he cast a couple other fire balls at the demons, but they broke ranks, avoiding the fire. "Why not try a condensed burst of holy magic? Send it out like a wave or something?" Sky called out, and shouted as a demon jumped at him. With all the strength in his arms, he swatted at the demon with the staff. The staff connected with the demon's head, and it twisted at an unnatural angle, its flight disrupted, it hurdled past, slamming into the ground behind him.

Then a howl a resonated through out the city, growing stronger as more demons joined in, the ones in front of them included. Without missing a beat, the monsters erupted into living flame, then dissipated as their bodies broke apart in flying embers, carried on the breeze. Sky waited, ready for whatever could and probably would come out next to finish the job, but nothing happened. His muscles shaking and his body covered in sweat Sky looked around, confused. "Why did they disappear?" Sky wondered aloud. No demons remained in the streets, but the damaged that they had caused was enormous.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

It seemed the more we killed the more demons appeared. They were calling for reinforcements. At least, more seemed to want to come in all of the "fun." When Sky mentioned a burst of holy fire, I knew it would work but it would take a lot of energy. Who knew what the affect would do to anyone who casted the spell? One hellhound jumped at me and I quickly blasted it out of existence. Though blasting it into dust would only send it back to the Underworld where it came from. It would rebirth in a matter of weeks, from what the stories say.

A howl sounded throughout the city. It was almost killer to the ears. More demons appeared out of nowhere but just as they had appeared they disappeared just the same. Into flaming dust. And just like that, they were gone. No one could have done a spell that strong. Not even me. Even if I did know a spell like that it would have taken all of my energy and killed me. Unless......

No that was impossible. No one would ever handle such dark magic.
"I don't know," I replied to Sky. "But I don't like it. Something's not right. We need to find out what's going on."

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:00 pm
User Image
Skylar Sky Johanson

► Standing, unafraid

► We will serve the Lord

(Time skip, two weeks.)
The last two weeks had been crazy. After the demon attack on our city, people decided it would be good to re-activate the great wall that had failed to protect us. There had been a lot of damage, and sadly, a lot of deaths. As we began to rebuild our city and fortify our defenses, we received news from other cities that had been attacked. Several had been completely destroyed, while others were just damaged. Dozens of small towns and villages had fallen off the map, and when people went to investigate, all they found were smoking ruins. People began to whisper of a coming war, and the return of evil that had swept over the land.

After the attack, Sky had cornered Mel, demanding that she teach him. She had agreed of course, she had already told him she would help him before the attack even came. Sky had asked her to keep his new powers a secret from the general public for as long as possible. However, her parents learned of his powers, and through them, his parents discovered the truth. It was also discovered that Sky had very little potential as a spellcaster. All but the smallest spells proved to be out of his reach, no matter how hard he tried. Fortunately, he discovered that he had a knack for elemental manipulation, and so he and Mel had been practicing his powers and learning battle tactics and other such things.

---

Sky was in the kitchen, eating at the table, trying to consume everything as fast as possible before the day started. His mom and dad were already ready to go. Finishing his food, Sky put the dishes in the sink and then joined his parents in the living room. "Ok, let's go." Sky said to his parents, leading the way out of the house. Today they would be accompanying him to Mel's house. They wanted to see what they had been doing.

It took them a little while to get through traffic. A lot of streets were still shut down for construction crews whom were working on rebuilding the structures that had been destroyed in the attack two weeks ago. Finally, after nearly an hour of roundabouts, Sky and his parents arrived at the Crawford's manse. Sky got out of the vehicle first and headed up to the front door. Ringing the bell, Sky waited for someone to open the door.

► This is our resolution
► Our answer to the call

(Sorry about the delay, internet was still giving me trouble. stressed )
elphy_and_fiyero

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:49 am
User Image

𝓜𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓪 "𝓜𝓮𝓵" 𝓒𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓭

It had been two weeks since the hellhounds reached our borders and two weeks since the last attack. In our town, that is. The governor ordered the rebuilding of the wall immediately with all able wizards. With that much magic, it didn’t take long. I wanted to help but mother and father said no. I was in enough trouble as it was. Stealing my broom that had been under a very powerful spell was both impressive and stupid. I had been grounded from my bike for while. Since they took it away I’ve been using my broom. In my free time, when I wasn’t with Sky, I had been working on another bike that I would only be able to use let alone touch. It would only be used to my DNA.

But at the moment, something else was on my mind. I paced back and forth in my room. Isador was currently researching hellhounds. I had been researching them since they first appeared in our town. I had learned a lot. They could only appear in our world unless they were summoned by a spell. And that spell could only be used by dark magic. Something that was against wizard laws. As Isador searched for more info, I searching through magical creature books that I had borrowed from the library.
“Isador, can you find the spell that could have been used? Maybe that could lead to something.” Isador changed her search before I heard a very annoying beeping. “I’m afraid not. Access to that spell is restricted.” As I figured. But then how could someone have gotten a hold of that spell?

“Melina!” I heard from downstairs. Isador’s screen changed. Sky was waiting by the door with his parents. Our butler would have gotten the door but he had been called off to be a guard at the wall. Many of our servants were. The servants my parents had hired were all part of the Wizard Military. Father said he felt safer that way. The only downside was they were all called off. Currently, my parents were putting up little target practices for Sky. I had taught him basic element spells but he still couldn’t grasp the bigger ones. “Coming!” I shouted back. “Isador, save our findings please.” The face on the monitor bowed in agreement before forming back into the little globe.

I ran downstairs and opened the door.
“Good morning,” I smiled to the Johanson family. “Please come on it. My parents are just about finished setting up.” I guided them to our back yard area. Mom and dad used simple spells to pull up targets. Little Nathanial was magically playing with his toys along with some of my stuffed animals. I rolled my eyes. The little twerp was bound to light them on fire. Mother turned around as another straw dummy appeared and greeted Sky’s parents. “Welcome, friends.” My mother smiled.

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆

DragonSlayer Arcos

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces