Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:11 pm
"Haa haa! Someday they're working like that Hen, but for now it looks like we're ganna have to do things the hard way."

She waited for the location given from Dove, as they were read off the sound of rustling papers could be heard, and eventually a confirmation of Dove's own findings.
"Yeah, it sure is, so he's close to civilization. On top of that and lucky for you guys, that means all you need to do is follow the path from Camphoreon through the forest to get to Makko."
there was a pause "This sounds stupid, but have you tried calling his gear or messaging it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:42 pm
It spoke! But that was Dove... and Ray... not a response. It didn't seem to want to tell her anything about where Yuri was...

Seemed like Dove was having more luck though.
"Ooh! I like Makko!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:06 pm
A soft exhale, something akin to relief. At least it was close to civilization... Surely that meant he was safe, and it would be easy to get to. "Would you still be willing to fly ahead, Ray? Even if just to check to see if he's okay? I-If not, I understand... I'll leave as soon as I have to."

The question made her stop talking, and her throat grew tight once more. "Multiple times... all unanswered." And she had no idea why.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:10 pm
"Makko's a nice place! lots of water types, its fun." Ray added to Henrietta.

"Yeah, I can get ahead, With Impact I can get there improbably a couple of hours from where I am, maybe more. A trip on ground through the forest trail will still take you at least three days, if you move quickly. So maybe you should wait for my call, I'll probably call you before you're even ready to leave for a trip like that, to be honest. plus if he changes location I would need you to tell me where he moved to, so having someone holding down the computer would be a good idea."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 pm
"Oh man! I wanna catch a Krabby! And a Goldeen! And a Relicanth!" Hen' was mostly just musing out loud now, after Ray mentioned water types.
She gasped.
"AND A STARMIE! They're so awesome!"

Three days? That sounded good...
"YAY CAMPING AGAIN! I'll get marshmallows and some spaghetti!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:32 pm
Relief flooded her as the plan was formed, and she picked up the phone once more. "I'll do that. Thank you... Thank you so much, Ray. I'll start arranging things." A brief pause. "Can I have a way to contact you, in case he moves? I can't imagine he'll stay in one place for long..."

Henrietta's enthusiasm brought a fleeting grin to her face. Camping again indeed.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:50 pm
"Ohhh Relicanth, now your singing my song Hen. Have you ever got to be in the water with a few of those?" Ray chuckled.

"Yeah sure, just call this number if you need to."
She took a moment to jot down the numbers that Dove had already given her, and make a mark on the map that she.
the sounds of a paper being manipulated could be heard, as well as the light exhaling of the tall women standing.
"I'll head over now, so if he does move, he won't get to far by the time I can get there. Welp, keep in contact."

Pulling the phone away from her ear, looking down at it as she clicked it off, retuning it to the zip up pocket at her breast.
half lidded mossy eyes glanced around, at the same time her fingers worked at the neck of her jacket, folding it up and pulling it snugly so that it was now sitting snugly up over the bridge of her nose. effectively covering half of her face.

Reaching down to pull a pare of goggles out of her bag, she tossed it to the bottom on a tree, eyes lifting to the sound of creaking branches, and the massive red and white snake drooping himself slowly down from the foliage with a curious look on his face.
"I've got to ask you to hold down the fort for a while DS." She said, slipping the goggles up over her head.
"Imp and I have to go find Yuri, it sounds like his absence is starting to worry the people back home."

Double Stripe replied with a flick of his tongue and a tilt of his head. coiling around the trunk of the tree to come to rest by the things that Ray had placed down.

Ray's head only tilted up more, and in laugh on her tongue, finished adjusting the eye wear "Lets get up there Imp."

A Crobat dropped from the trees, long spread wings cutting the leaves as if it was nothing.
The round brown body slamming into the tall women's back, who had to brace herself for the impact.
Once the pokemon was sure he had a grip on her, the two feet gripping the straps she had under her Jacket the spread of four wings spread out from their bodies, looking as if Ray herself has sprouted the fleshy wings, before women and pokemon took off into the sky, breaking through the umbrella of trees into the clear skies and with Ray's guide flew off in the direction Yuri's Gear had indicated.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:19 am
"Not yet but that sounds so awesome! I bet I'll get to soon! And I'll get one to come with me!"
The girl was tactful enough to stay quiet as numbers were exchanged and then Ray seemed ready to set off.
"Bye Ray! You tell him not to move!"

Henrietta then, swung herself back upright to dangle her legs off the branch again, putting her arm out for Gummy to wander over and under it, for a hug.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:21 am
Yuri was indeed near Makko town, but in a bit of a remote area, one of the small islands just off the coast.

His exploring had paid off and it was a nice place to chill for awhile. The day was warm, there was a nice breeze off the ocean, and he was parked underneath a palm tree. The man taking an afternoon snooze in the shade of said tree with a hat pulled down over his face. His sword sitting next to him and his Pokemon also napping nearby.

That's how Ray would find him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:57 pm
Ray didn't have exact location to work with, she could narrow it down to a good aria, and as she had not gotten any calls from the other in the last couple of hours it meant that he had not moved.

Impact started to decent toward the island as the water below them cleared into beach, lay lowered her legs below her, bracing for the ground as her friend initiated a drop off.

"Pheeww" She breathed, boots hitting the ground where she sharply bent her knees to catch what remained of the impact. The landings were something the two would still need to get a little smoothly, but- no harm this time at least.

Reaching up to pull the goggles from her eyes, and work the neck of her jacket back down off of her face, the women glanced around the sandy beach.
"Well, he's around here somewhere." She spoke as Impact fluttered back by her, chirping harshly after her.
"Yeah, well its possible he could have dropped it." Mossy eyes glanced to the Crobat "Would you mind taking a look, Maybe you can find him before I can."

The Search didn't take long, as it was obvious after a time that it wasn't like Yuri was hiding. on the contrary, he was napping, with his pokemon, under a tree.
"Well well sleeping beauty." Ray said in a loud enough voice to try and rouse him "I don't know Imp, what do you think? think he'll need a nice big juicy kiss to wake up?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 pm
With the goodbyes given and the mission seemingly in action, the woman took her gear away from her ear for just a moment, then steadied it against her shoulder again as she typed something up on her computer. "Alright, Hen... This shouldn't be too hard a trip... I'm going to call someone to come with us though, if he will. Is that okay?"

No matter how easy the road might be, she still wasn't keen on going on another trip without someone else with her, both afraid of the path itself and what might be waiting at the end of it. She still had no idea why Yuri had left, and finding out, though it was one of the things driving her mad, also filled her with an anxious feeling. This wasn't the first time someone had left with no explanation... Perhaps it was just time for another lesson.

She wasn't sure she'd be able to face it alone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:13 am
From beneath his hat, a little smirk played on Yuri's lips. "Hey, I don't mind. Though I didn't expect you to be my prince."

He tipped his hat up to look up at Ray.

"So to what do I owe the honor of being interrupted from my nap in the middle of a remote island?"

He was clearly curious, and hoped it was something interesting. Cause really, there wasn't much of anything interesting going on lately.  

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:01 am
"Ooh, who?! Is it Bruno? We should get Bruno!" Hen' chattered into the 'gear, in answer, as she swung her legs, watching a flock of Pidgey go up in the distance.

Gummy swung his tail lazily. Somehow, he'd gotten a leaf in his jaws.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:56 am
"I would make a terrible prince." Ray agreed with a jerk of her shoulder and a grin. "Or an awesome one, just depending who you ask."

Holding her arm out to allow Impact a landing place, the large bat folding his hands as best he could as he migrated up to her shoulder.
"Well, long story short, I was out, and I got a call from your friend Dove, saying how she hasn't heard from you in over a month. I told them not to worry but she insisted that they find you."

She shrugged "Four days later you might have been greeted by all of them, but I offered to fly ahead using the tracking on your gear."
With the explanation done the tall women crouched down to get more to Yuri's level "So... whats up with you?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:10 am
Yuri heaved a heavy, dramatic sigh at the news. He had a feeling this might happen.

"Nothing, just thought I'd go traveling for awhile," he told her, taking the hat off and setting it aside.

She would probably notice that he had a new addition to his team as well. An interesting Scyther that was peering at them.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff