Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Revival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:48 am
Don't be afraid.

Ellery Advimi...................Liam Grant...................Peter Shell

"That sounds nice," nodded Liam, smiling to himself. Cool, a get-together! Maybe one day, it could be a date!

Ellery opened his mouth to protest, then found himself wrapping his arms around himself and walking in. A cup wouldn't hurt. "I suppose it'll be alright," he said quietly, walking in and sitting himself on a stool. The man crossed his legs, trying to figure out what next to say, only to remain quiet. It was probably for the best that they didn't speak.

Death only hurts for a minute.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:26 pm
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

Fredrich Waltz...................Cameron West...................Hayden Belmont

Danger never looked so good.

There was another moment of silence.
"... If you want we could do it now?" suggested the officer again as he looked over to lightly smile at Liam. "I mean, it's not everyday you get to sit next to another necrophiliac and watch a bunch of dead people walk around. It's like Fate, y'know?"

Fredrich closed the door and set the box down on the table near Ellery. The room was small, but enough for someone surrounded by the dead. After getting out a couple glasses that had been stored in the room, he poured each of them their glass and handed one to the smaller male.
It was an awkward, quiet moment, filled with avoided eye contact and uncomfortable sips of whiskey. Of course, the alcohol was welcomed and was always there to ease people into a happier mood. Despite that fact, Fredrich didn't seem changed at all. He merely stared at an particularly uninteresting spot on the wall as he drank his share. There was maybe a faint blush on his cheeks, but it was hardly noticeable.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:16 pm
Don't be afraid.

Liam blinked twice in mild shock, then shrugged. "Eh, sure. Why not? I'm half-hard anyway." He took another bite, then leaned back and looked around for his scalpel. It was always easier to become erect when he had a cut. "My scalpel'smissing. You wouldn't happen to have a knife on you, would you?" he asked,

Taking the glass, Ellery stared at the amber liquid for a minute before taking a small sip, never once looking at the Austrian. Unlike the taller male's blush, his was fairly noticeable, although he was certain it could be passed off for anger. After about ten minutes of silence, Ellery finally spoke, breaking the ice as he'd done back in Budapest that first night. "We found a small record store a few days ago," he said suddenly, just wanting to say something. "It's been abandoned for only a few days, so music was still playing. It's actually funny, the first song playing when we walked inside was The Beatles' "Here, There, and Everywhere". I don't know... if you remember that song..." He trailed off, pretty sure that Fredrich didn't remember it.
It had been almost two weeks into Ellery's job, and he'd already encountered Fredrich several times. They knew full well who the other person was, what they did for money, but it didn't much matter to either of them. The job was all that mattered. They'd trailed their shared mark into a small underground bar in the middle of the day, both standing on either sides of the room. They didn't even notice each other until the mark sat at the bar and they sat on either ends, facing each other. As the song "Here, There, and Everywhere" began to play, they both looked up and finally noticed each other, and Ellery realized right there that he'd never forget that strong gaze, those dark, but clearly navy eyes that never missed a single thing, that saw everything.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:22 am
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

Cameron's hand was just about to sink into his pants when heard Liam's question. He gave him a sideways glance for a minute then looked back forward. "Yeah, gimme a sec." He moved his hand away and moved it to the belt at his waist, where a gun, handcuffs, and other supplies stayed. Among them was a hunting dagger that was dried with the blood from many zombies. The cop got it out and handed it to Liam, watching him curiously to see what he needed it for.

"Yes, I remember it. It was when we both found our target." Fredrich explained against his glass. He remembered that electric eye contact they had between each other, so many unspoken sentences sent back and forth between them. Then the target left and so did they. Fredrich was the first to arrive, but Ellery came shortly after. He threw a bag at him to keep him distracted as the assassin took care of the target. Unfortunately, when he fired the bullet it went straight through the target and into the stumbling thief. It was a far longer story afterwards.
"How is your wound handling, by the way?" he asked and looked down at the smaller man.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:40 am
Don't be afraid.

Liam took the knife, setting it on his lap as he rolled his sleeve up. Even in these times, his shirt looked immaculately cleaned and pressed, a strange thing in such dirty conditions. He then took the knife and held it to his arm, slicing a vertical line down his arm from his wrist to nearly his elbow. It gushed blood, dripping onto the roof as the lump in his pants grew visibly clear. He handed the knife back, stopping himself from stabbing himself or Cameron, a blissful smile on his face.

He shrugged, staring at the ground and holding the glass in both hands, chewing the inside of his cheek. "It's alright. It aches whenever it's about to rain, or whenever Liam's about to do something incredibly stupid, but I view that as a good thing instead of the alternate." He attempted a chuckle, but still didn't look up. He couldn't let himself get trapped in those eyes again. "I would've lost it if not for you, though. I never got to really thank you, you left so quickly." His voice became softer, as if this were something he didn't like talking about. He took another long sip, wanting the alcohol to affect him faster.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:12 pm
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

Cameron watched Liam freely cut himself, not flinching once at the bloody sight or the joyous smile that accompanied it. If anything, he felt aroused. The sight of blood, something capable of killing the average human, there was just something about it that made him feel far more heated than any willing and beautiful woman could.
The officer, after licking his lips, took his knife back, tempted to slash at the doctor again to see what would happen. In order to restrain himself, he lifted the knife and licked the blood off. The metallic taste was delicious, he had to suppress a shudder from going down his spine.

"There's no need to thank me, it was the least I could do." Fredrich dismissed, looking away after realizing that the smaller man wouldn't look back at him. They sat in silence for another long, silent moment. When both of their glasses emptied the detective was quick to refill them. "Have you still been stealing?" he asked while pouring Ellery's second drink.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:41 pm
Don't be afraid.

Liam's hand shot out as the cop started to lick the blade, grabbing his wrist and pulling it towards him. "You should try this instead," he said quietly, pulling the knife to touch the tip to his belly. He smiled a little, licking his lips in small anticipation. Part of him really hoped that he would actually puncture his skin. He loved getting stabbed by other men. It definitely turned him on.

He shook his head, finally looking up at Fredrich as he waited for his glass to be handed back to him. "I stopped after my family died. There was no one left for me to provide for, so there was no reason for me to keep up the thievery." He shrugged, taking the filled glass and looking at the floor, no longer avoiding Fredrich's gaze, but just trying to think. "I think about going back to it every now and then after all this is over, but it's useless. I can't go back to that life again." He sighed, raising a hand to his forehead and closing his eyes. He was so tired, so exhausted from everything.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah
Spunk, Seppo

User Image

The officer blinked when he was forced to hold the knife against the doctor's stomach. He looked at the blade that begged to dive into those organs, but restrained himself and looked up. "Are you sure you want me to? I might not be able to stop." he whispered, a small flame of lust flaring in his cyan eyes.

This time it was the Austrian's turn to avoid eye contact. "About that," he murmured while handing Ellery his drink. "I'm sorry. Cameron's father created all of those creatures. Usually when they break free we manage to get them before they can leave the city limits, but by the time we found out about it it was too late." When he looked back, he noticed the weariness in the smaller man's expression. "You should go to bed, or at least lie down."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:55 pm
Don't be afraid.

His eyes sparkled at the officer, feeling as if he'd finally met the person he was meant to stab for the rest of his life. "Who says I'll want you to stop?" he cooed, pulling the knife closer to his body and making a small noise as the tip entered his body, slicing through the shirt and the skin with ease. His body was very quick to heal whenever he was excited, something that was supposed to be used to benefit his fighting, but as he rarely fought, instead benefited his masochistic tendencies.

Ellery looked up at Fredrich, spectacularly green eyes staring into the navy orbs that he'd never managed to get out of his head. "So I lost my family because of you?" he asked, eyes seeming to stare into Fredrich's soul. He sat in silence for a moment, then started laughing, setting the drink on the table and setting his hand on his face.
"Wow, just my luck! If you'd told me a year and a half ago that you'd be the reason for the death of my family, I never would've believed you." He shook his head, trying to stop laughing, but it was just so ironic. The person he'd found himself falling in love with just a year ago was partially responsible for him being completely alone in the world. Life was a funny thing.
After a couple minutes of laughing, he finally managed to make himself stop, wiping a tear from his eye and exhaling through his nose. "It's fine, it's over and done now. There's nothing we can do to stop what happened or bring back my family. All we can do now is push forward and save what's left of the population." He stood, moving to stand in front of the assassin, and hesitantly placed a hand on his shoulder. "But thanks for apologizing, Fredrich. Believe it or not, that actually means something to me." His hand slid off, and he moved to lean on the wall after picking his drink back up, staring into its contents. "What about you? How've you been since the last time I saw you?" He gestured to the door with the glass. "The Australian's certainly a new attachment."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah
emotion_dowant

User Image

Cameron's eyes widened a little when the blade was pulled into Liam's body. He watched the cuts heal easily and the doctor shudder with euphoria at the sharp pain. Curiosity and his own internal sadism surfaced as Cameron dug the blade in deeper, slowly at first but gradually sinking in faster until it was at the hilt. "It's all the way in." he muttered and looked back at Liam's face with veiled yet curious eyes.

Fredrich watched Ellery laugh, or have a break down. Honestly, he wasn't sure what to feel. He wanted to yell that it wasn't his fault, that it was Cameron's, but would that change anything? If he had gotten back home faster he would have been to stop the majority of those creatures before families could be lost.
Feeling the hand on his shoulder, the black clad man looked at Ellery then at his own glass. "Hayden and I are only friends." he explained against his glass. "We're only like, well, that because Hayden's an incubus, only one for males. He can't survive without sex, although I think you're friend will make a good replacement for me." he chuckled and closed his eyes. "Other than that there's nothing particularly interesting that's happened. I carry on my job like usual."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:11 am
Don't be afraid.

The doctor could feel every single inch of the knife inside his body, and it felt more glorious that he could ever possibly describe. His body was already healing from the cuts, slowly enough for the blade to be removed and not get stuck. Leaning forward, Liam set his hand on Cameron's upper arm and squeezed gently, lustful purple eyes gazing up into cyan ones. "Twist it," he begged. He needed to feel more pain!

He shook his head, taking another sip before looking over to Fredrich, serious expression on his face. "I don't really think that they're such a good idea," he confessed. "Peter is very young, very impressionable, and he's done more that he probably should have for the good of Liam and me, good kid that he is. If he convinces himself that he and Hayden are in love, then he'll never be able to let him go. It'll turn ugly, and fast." His cheeks started to turn red, although whether it was from the handsome man's gaze or the booze, he couldn't tell. "You of all people should know how easy it is for young people to think that they're in love after such a short time."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cameron tried to comply, but the healing had managed to restrain most of the knife's freedom. "Nngh... It's so tight." he grunted. With a forceful twist of his wrist, he managed to get the knife to turn, but cutting the doctor again and puncturing a hole in one of the inner organs.

"Yes, and I know how hard it can be when those people have to separate." Fredrich answered. "What I think, Ellery, is that no matter what we think, there's not stopping those two from getting close. They've practically spent every second they could with each other. We'll just have to console them when the time comes that we part ways."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:30 pm
Don't be afraid.

He moaned in pleasure as the knife penetrated one of his organs. He reached out and grabbed Cameron's shoulders, closing his eyes as he groaned and leaned on him. "Oh, my!" Liam whimpered as his member strained against his pants, and he desperately searched the cop's body for another knife. "C-can... Can I stab you too?" he asked, looking up at Cameron with big purple eyes.

Ellery sighed, downing the rest of his drink before walking over to the detective to set the glass onto the table and avoid the man's gaze once more. "At they'll be given the chance to say goodbye," he said quietly, setting a finger on the edge of the glass.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cameron looked at Liam when he asked him something and stared at him for moment, then, with a tight frown, twisted the knife in again and again. He did so until the knife was free to sink in deeper and soak his hand in warm blood. "Now what gives you the right to ask that?" Cameron chuckled darkly, his eyes flashing red a couple times while filling up with sadism. "You think you can even touch me with a knife?" he whispered against Liam's ear as he dragged the knife up all the way to his chest, slicing whatever was inside all the while.

Fredrich looked out the window as Ellery made his way closer. Yes, he knew when to take a hint. "You regret that, don't you?" he asked without looking at the male, already knowing the answer, too.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash