Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Wolf eat Wolf world (with ARC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold.
  +
View Results

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:15 pm
RosesandBlood

Clean the house? Leo looked around and rubbed his shoulders. With how clean it was already, there wouldn't be much to do. Then what? He sighed and rolled up his sleeves and set to work about the house. Cleaning would take less time than he thought, and he'd scrubbed everything from top to bottom. A shower would be had, then a quick rinse of the tub.

He sighed and went to look out the window, longing to leave this apartment. But, without looking like he fit in, it was impossible. Especially if there were wolves from his pack hunting him down.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:36 pm
Gabryle had a rough day at work and in his spare time he tried finding someone who could let the kid work for a while. Even after saying he wouldn't he decided to drop in on Ever and see if he needed any help. Of course it would have to be after work and after a shower. Going to a bar covered in sweat and dirt was embarrassing and bad form. So as soon as he was set free he rushed back home.

The place sparkled. He was shocked again on how Leo managed to do the impossible. Alone he barely kept the place swept. "Hey, I'm back," he called taking off his work boots at the door. Ambling in he looked around and peeled off his shirt and paused. Can't get naked until the bathroom. "Ima shower and be out again," he spoke. "I might see if a friend can getcha some work for a while..."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:42 am
RosesandBlood

"Work?" he paused and looked up from the cookbook he'd had in his hands. He stared at the other. "Really? You found me work?" His eyes sparkled a bit, but he nodded to allow the other to clean himself and went back to the book in his hands. He was going to practice until his eyes bled, no matter what! He already read this particular recipe a few times earlier the day before and today to make sure he was doing everything correctly before cooking anything.

He had decided to make a roasted chicken, with herbs and lemon flavoring. It had sounded easy enough and they had all the pieces. He'd even read the proper cleaning care of chicken. Who'd have thought that chicken could be so disgusting and filthy?

He finally popped the chicken in the oven, washed the counter and every surface he'd touched with a little bleach (it was awful to his nose so he held his breath), and then washed his hands. Perhaps... potatoes?

When Gabryle would emerge, he'd be peeling red potatoes and popping them in the oven. Well, well... someone was a cozy little housewife, weren't they?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:56 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle came out of the room sniffing the air. "Smells good," he said pulling his shirt down. He was wearing a good pair of jeans, sneakers, and a T-shirt that pulled tight over his chest. "I said I might... Even is a friend who works at a bar, he's like a jack of all trades really. The bar scene is always needing more waiters and you can learn a great deal about people and the service industry there..." he spoke walking into the kitchen and licking his lips. Maybe he wouldn't be gone as long as he thought he would be, this smelled great.

"So I'll be going out to the bar to see if he can squeeze ya in under the table. He's done it before for me cause his bosses are cool with it." He explained and shuffled his feet. "I'll be back quick as I can, can't let dinner get too cold." With that he stuffed his feet in shoes and headed out.

The TOW was the bar Even worked the most at and the sister bar he subbed at was across town. The blonde was happily working and chatting with a regular, a guy in an ugly Hawaiian shirt, when Gabryle walked in. The moment the other noticed him he was waved to the bar seating. The large man plopped down and greeted the other and the regular.

Even Free was a handsome man: Blonde hair, bright honey brown eyes, a slim yet firm body, and an angelic smile. He was perfect for service. They talked a while and Gabe asked about getting Leo a job. Of course Even said he'd try and to bring the kid by one day so they could meet and see if he could do the work. Happy with that he drank a few and then had to go.

As soon as he got back to the house he kicked off his shoes calling out,"I'm back."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:18 pm
RosesandBlood

As he entered, Leo rushed him with wide eyes and a set face. "I tried to get him to go away, but he wouldn't listen!" There was a partial whine to his tone, but he pointed to the living room where a certain red head was happily sitting on the sofa. "He claimed the smell of my cooking let him in." He lowered his voice to a hushed whisper. "I'm not sure what he is, Gabryle, but I was afraid to tell him to please leave."

He looked back and looked over to Nixis before returning his attention to Gabryle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:57 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle wasn't sure if he was happy or surprised to have Leo rushing to see him. For a moment he was wondering if he should open his arms. Nah, just the booze thinking for him. "What?" At first he didn't understand but when he peered over Leo to see the red head he groaned. "Of fer ******** sake Nix! Yer scarrin' the kid poppin in and out like ya do!" He barked at the other.

"I brought cake though!" was the other's retort as he turned on the couch to stare at them. "And he's the one sniffing the air around me.... Creepy, Gabe, creepy. If he's sniffing around other guys you ain't doing yer job very well," he waggled his eyebrows suggestively. A boot flew at him making him yell and fall off the couch.

Sighing the larger male patted Leo's head and strode in. "It does smell real good tonight. Ignore the beggar, whatcha makin'?" he asked going into the kitchen, following his stomach.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:45 pm
RosesandBlood

Leo scowled at Nix's remark and followed after the larger wolf. He'd had a spoon in his hands as he had quite a bit going on. A flush filled his cheeks. "Ch-Chicken," he stated, embarrassed. "I'm... it's roasted lemon chicken. I even made roasted red potatoes and these things that started with a 'g'." He paused. "I didn't know what language it was, but I realized too late they were also made with potatoes..." Oh. He meant gnocchi. "I... don't seem to know what other side dishes should be made with these things."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:07 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle looked over his shoulder only a moment at Leo before examining the food. It was cook all the way and didn't seem burnt at all. Only a little crispy on the edges but he liked it that way. "Meat and potatoes, good to me. Do you not like it?" he questioned Leo as Nixis moved to the bar stool to sit.

"Hey, ya know it's almost a full moon right?" the red head said and looked at the larger wolf. His eyes shifted to the other red head then back. "Whatcha gonna do about the kid?" He asked.

Sighing he pushed his thick dark hair out of his face. "I'm not sure...." Looking to the other wolf he scratched his neck. "What do you usually do fer the full moon when ya change? I have Nixis help me out by going with me ta the park. He keeps watch while I run. It's off near some woods and in the middle of the night it's pretty empty." He sneaked a roasted potato and popped it in his mouth licking his lips afterwards.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:39 pm
RosesandBlood

"Change?" asked the young Alpha. He stared between the two and then pat his hands together in a clap. "Oh I understand what you're saying now. I don't... I don't have that problem." He shook his head. "You see, I can control my change, can't you?" He'd never really spoken to other wolves like this. He knew that Changed ones had a hard time controlling, and the natural-borns had an easy time. "Were you Bitten, Gabryle?" He finished making dinner and served everyone, licking his lips.

"Ah, why don't you stay here with me?" he asked softly, flushing. "I-I mean if it's okay? I can help during the change. One of my guards was a Bitten and I used to help him during the full moon."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:31 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Gabryle blinked at Leo and snatched another potato. "Nah. I was born this way," he chewed thoughtfully. "But doncha like to cut loose at least once in a while and go for a run? Livin' in the city is hard otherwise. I mean stuck human for too long drives the wolf wild in me." He explain and smiled at the other. "But thanks. I didn't get bit but I may have bit a few people in my time." Rubbing his chin he looked to Nixis.

Nix shrugged. "I can watch two of ya. Not that hard. If you two want to run around for a while."

Gabryle shrugged and then looked back at the other. "Uh, is it done about? I'm ready to eat." He had the decency to looked a bit bashful for his hunger.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:11 pm
RosesandBlood

"Oh," he said softly, then glanced around curiously. "I... okay." He smiled softly and shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I don't mind. It's been a long time since anyone has watched me do anything. And yes... supper is ready. I'll finish setting the table." He moved away then to do just that, humming softly as he did. His thoughts lay on the forward coming full moon, and what would happen. Romping around with Gabryle? His heart sped up a little. The idea excited him and he grinned.

"Ready!" he turned to them. "I.. I hope it's good."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:37 am
AutumnrainChaos

Nixis grinned and hopped over to his seat and waited like a good boy for the others. Gabryle grinned. "An' Nix is only there to keep us out of the way of humans or to keep humans out of our way," he informed sitting down and licking his lips hungrily. "Thanks fer cookin' Leo," he said serving himself so he could eat. The chicken was a bit dry but chicken was hard to keep moist and cook it well. The potatoes and gnocchi was good too. Could be better but it was good enough not to be embarrassed about.

Nixis waited for the other two before he got any... then made an obscene noise that sounded happy. "Damn good this time kiddo~" he smiled, winking at him.

Gabe only rolled his eyes. "He's not a kid ya know..."

"Eh, but you say it to people all the time..." Nix blinked all innocent like, stuffing more potato in his mouth.

"..... Yeah but to humans. Leo's not a kid in any sense--" he stopped when Nixis gave him a droll look. "Oh....er, yah..." he had to sigh a bit. Even he was a kid to the red head. "But still dun't call 'em that. He'll get pissed off and bite yer pretty face off, and what then?" He laughed a bit.

"Pshh!" he waved his hand at Gabe and sipped whatever was put out to drink. "And I didn't know you thought I was pretty," at that point Gabryle choked a bit, Nix only laughed. "Anywho~ Thanks for the grub. You did much better this time 'round."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:23 am
RosesandBlood

These two were strange. Leo merely sate in silence while the two conversed. They were old friends, and it was nice to see how old friends worked and spoke with each other. As Nix prepared to leave, Leo stood up. "You're welcome, just ask next time?" He wasn't trying to be rude, but cooking for more than two people when you were unprepared threw him off.

After Nix left, the young Alpha worked around to clean up, humming softly to himself. Something he'd heard earlier in the day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:04 pm
AutumnrainChaos

Winking Nix waved and left through the front door. Gabryle just shook his head. "Freak," he muttered endearingly under his breath. Turning from the door he helped pick up then stopped to listen to Leo hum. "So ya think you'd like to try hospitality stuff? My friend works at a bar... Said he'd train ya and everythin'. So long as you behaved and stuff they don't care if you have all the paperwork... Speaking of I'll make Nixis do it all for ya. If he's mooching off yer cookin' he can at least do ya some favors," he winked and stretched his big body.

He was sore in some places so maybe a long hot soak in the shower would help. "And about that run on the full moon, if ya don't wanna go ya don't have ta. Nixis does me the favor because he knows it has ta get stifflin' living in human form and not being able to be a wolf when I want. He's a good friend. Dumb as a box of rocks but good." He smiled and reached over to pat Leo's head but stopped. They'd just discussed how Leo wasn't a kid and here he was patting him like one.

"So, yeah. Whatever you decide. Ima go shower real quick." He said and sauntered off happy and full. It sure was easier now that Leo was cooking, Gabe didn't have to worry about making himself a meal everyday. Small things.

In the shower he worked his muscles with his hands to loosen them. He always got tight when the moon was coming. His body ready and waiting for the change it needed to go through for him to feel whole. It was pretty hard to limit himself to once a month but living in a human city it was harder for a large black wolf to be prowling around without getting shot. Sighing deeply Gabe rubbed his face and leaned into the water. "Not much longer," he consoled himself.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

AutumnrainChaos

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:57 pm
RosesandBlood

The young Alpha accepted the others help and when he'd finished, he watched Gabryle walk away to shower. There was an awkward shift of his feet and he looked around feeling uncomfortable. There was a strange yearning inside him, to be near the other. He chewed on his lips and moved to the bathroom. He could hear the shower, but still he hesitated and reached a hand up to knock on the door.

Then he instantly regretted it and began to panic.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff