Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Act Two Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:44 pm
Cyrus Liddell

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Wh-what? Wait, I-" Before Cyrus could really get a word out, the movie star was gone and the double was still sitting on the large bed wearing his shirt. He looked after him, blinking in confusion and pursing his lips. "The hell? I'm no one's do and ditch!" The thin man rushed over to the window, opening it when he saw Cliff outside and tossing down a comb. "Hey!" he hissed, his whisper/scream still echoing down. "What, no thank you? No "hey, that was great!"? A little appreciation would be nice, Northwind!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Hearing the quiet yelling directed at him, Cliff cringed and spun around to see Cyrus. He blinked at the scolding he was given, then, with a breathless chuckle, shook his head and looked back at the smaller male. That legendary smile graced his lips again, and for a second it seemed like it was daylight the way the area around him sparkled. "It was great, Cyrus." he assured, laughter in his sparkling sea blue eyes. "I'll see you tomorrow." Turning back around, he waved his goodbye to the actor then made his way to the expensive car waiting for him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:34 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Bet your a**, I was great!" he replied, watching him walk away. "And you better be early tomorrow. If I get there before you, there'll be hell to pay." Shaking his fist at the man, Cyrus let out a laugh and leaned on the windowsill, crossing his arms and letting the scant moonlight illuminate his frame. He sighed quietly, a little stranged out by how much he didn't want him to go. It was... It wasn't good.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah
Can you see their picture?

~~~

The day of shooting began, and it started very nicely. Many workers kept their distance from Cyrus, both because they were worried about his condition and because the directors told them not to bother him. Few did come up to offer him refreshments, take care of his wardrobe and make-up, and to ask him how he was doing. Medical professionals kept a wary eye on him, but it wasn't any of them that could be considered pests, at this moment. No, that title belonged to the duo that leaned over Cyrus from behind, both of them wearing matching amused looks.
"Have you gotten used to your new life, Mr. Carroll?" the director with glasses mused.
"Have you at least memorized the first line of your script? We'd like to get some work done today." the blonde snorted, arms folded behind his back.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:12 pm
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus reached up for their ties, tugging them down and smiling thinly. "Hah, you're both so funny! But would you care to tell me why you neglected to explain that a certain someone is another certain someone's a** boy?" he snarled/whispered, fists shaking in anger. "Not even a hint! Just throwing me into it! Oh, I'll see you both in hell." Releasing them, the double lifted up the script and flipped through it. "I memorized it, but this is such complete trash! It's all so cliche, so ridiculous, it's just like the last movie! I'm not doing this. You'll have to find someone else."

Awesome nerd
Yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

The two yelped in unison when they were tugged down, and twin beads of sweat rolled down the sides of their heads as they heard Cyrus' growl over Cliff. Released, they straightened back up and exchanged glances.
"Well... We did warn you that you'd possibly be gay." the brunette murmured while pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose nervously.
"C'mon, you've got to have known that they were lovers." the blonde said as he fidgeted with his tie. "I mean, you do come off as one of those fanboys."
The two blinked in unison again when Cyrus complained about the script.
"Looks like you've got the attitude down." the blonde said as one of his eyebrows began to twitch.
"And like Mr. Carroll, we'll refuse your demand." the one with glasses said. "You're a stunt double, after all. Acting is a completely different thing from that, so you might as well get used to the basics, and that starts with the cliches."
"Besides, cliches sell." the blonde shrugged. "Demographics show that people like these kinds of movies. They're used to it, and with modernized technology it's like they're in the modern 50's. So until those profits drop, we're not changing a thing. Not like you could convince the writers, anyway."
"Dennis. Carlisle. Are you guys giving Cyrus trouble again?" a deep hum called out, making both directors turn their head.
"Ah, good morning, Mr. Northwind." the brunette, Carlisle, greeted, getting a nod in return when Cliff made his way to the small group.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:58 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Well, I didn't know and you two will be suffering for the next few months for your negligence," he murmured, still flipping through the script. "It's garbage. It really is. Audiences are going to be bored by it! It's like watching the last movie all over again! Why not switch somethings around, let the bad guy be a good guy for once? I'm not doing this. You can't make me." Hearing Cliff's familiar voice, the slender male uncrossed his legs and slipped off the seat, holding out the script to Cliff. "Don't tell me you of all people approve of this trash, Cliff. I'd think you'd have better taste!" Cyrus turned and tossed it onto the seat, placing his hands on his head and pursing his lips. "I can't believe this is what I've been reduced to."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:27 pm
Mayah Playah

Cliff blinked at the script waved in his face then sighed and took it from Cyrus' hand. "The writers know what they're doing, Cyrus. Besides, I kind of like these, they give me a huge sense of nostalgia. I mean, don't you remember watching movies like these? Isn't it nice being the spy instead of watching them?" he shrugged.
Both directors nodded.
"At least somebody gets it."
"You should really be more like Mr. Northwind, Mr. Carroll."
Of course, the two stopped speaking when Cliff blatantly wrapped his arms around Cyrus' shoulder and rested his chin atop his head. "So, are you feeling any better? I hope I didn't hurt you last night." he murmured while burrowing his face into the other male's hair, sniffing it.
"Well... not exactly like him..." Carlisle said while awkwardly adjusting his glasses.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:51 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Well, yeah, but I also remember cheering on the demonic villain because they had a reason to be angry!" he protested, crossing his arms and pouting. His pout faltered, however, when he felt himself enveloped by an admittedly nice-feeling warmth. He blushed at the question, face red while his lips pursed further and his eyes narrowed. "I-I'm feeling fine, thanks," he grumbled back before throwing the script at the directors. "You owe me. Fix this before the end of the xtras' shooting."
Turning in Cliff's embrace, the slender male glanced tot he side awkwardly, his hands on the man's torso. "I'll... I'll be in my trailer if you need me," he managed to mutter before snaking out of the star's grip and starting towards his trailer, arms crossed again and blush still not dying down.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Cliff hesitated when he heard Cyrus talk. He liked the demon? The older star stared at Cyrus, saying nothing but just staring. It was when Cyrus started to walk off that Cliff reanimated. It didn't take long for him to catch up to the younger male, and when he did he wrapped his arms around his waist from behind and buried his face into his shoulder. "You're so cute, Cyrus." he smiled while nuzzling him affectionately.
A shade of blue covered both directors' faces as they saw the hearts floating from Cliff's head. "There he goes again." Carlisle sighed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:31 pm
Cyrus Liddell

The double squeaked as he was grabbed, eyes narrowing into thin lines as he realized that he was beg cuddled... again. "Hey! I'm not cute!" he tried to protest, blushing deeper as he felt several pairs of eyes on him. "Cliff, people can seeeeeeee," he whined, unable to suppress his shyness. Carroll didn't mind PDA, even with Cliff, but Cyrus couldn't help it. He did, however, try to pass it off. "Can't-can't we do this somewhere more private? Li-like... Like just you and me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:01 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The comment went straight to Cliff's groin. He gave Cyrus a blank face then, after coughing into his fist, nodded with a grim look in his face. "Sounds like a good idea." he agreed and began walking to the trailer he knew the location of, his large hands digging into his pockets.
Although people noticed the PDA, almost all of them thought it was Cliff's way of making fun of Cyrus, since it was known that the two had a strong rivalry. There were always a few that were suspicious, though, but they were the ones that shipped any two males together.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:13 pm
Cyrus Liddell

"Why don't you meet me in there?" he asked, stepping away from Cliff and fingering a random braid in his long hair. "That way we won't look too weird to both disappear into the same trailer. I'll be in like, five minutes after you, okay?" Glancing around not seeing anyone staring too hard, he swallowed back his shyness and blew his costar a kiss before starting towards the food cart. He picked up a plain bagel, splitting it in half and slathering cream cheese on it, using his left hand to spread the cream cheese like he knew Carroll did.
Although he was secretly excited to have Cliff's body to himself again, Cyrus knew he had to talk to the scriptwriter really fast. It was imperative.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:10 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image

Cliff nodded and walked away, biting back a smile that was too big for his face.
As Cyrus walked over to the food cart, he would find a man with white hair seeming to be focused on a script in his hand. He had a concentrated look on his face, and even though his blue eyes focused on the words of the script, they still demanded respect and obedience. He barely noticed the actor walk up besides him, but more on the pencil he repeatedly tapped against the papers.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:27 am
Cyrus Liddell

Cyrus winced at the taping, turning to look at the white-haired man with irritation. The man certainly looked familiar, but his looks didn't much stand out. However, paired with the script, it brought back a little recognition, and Cyrus remembered only one name that he heard Carroll say. "Teddy!" he greeted with a smile, ignoring the respect the man's aura desired and replacing the respect in his mind with childish abandon. "I was just about to come see you. Ooh, is that the script?" The slender double stood up on his tiptoes, looking at the script with curious eyes.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces