Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:26 pm
"Yeah, they are." she nodded but tilted her head a little "You just named off the species from your team" She couldn't help but notice that he had not mention a Flareon... she wondered if that had something to do with the reason he had gone into shock in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:39 pm
He blinked, mildly surprised by the information that had unknowingly named his own pokemon. He supposed it could have just been a coincidence, though...?

"I didn't know I had a team." Well duh. "I guess that means I'm a trainer then? Or, are they just pets?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:45 pm
"Yeah, you're a trainer." Again she reached down to the bag next to her, placing the mirror back into it and pulling out a small collection of balls from it, and holding them out.
"You have a Mew too. He's usually always hanging around, though its sometimes hard to tell."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:53 pm
He looked at the assortment of pokeballs curiously. A pokeball, a premier ball, a great ball, a dusk ball, a heal ball, a luxury ball... He was surprised and mildly encouraged that he knew how to identify each of them. So it wasn't that he knew nothing about anything after all - just that he knew nothing about himself.

At mention of the Mew, his attention snapped back to her, a disquieted frown in his features. Gradually the expression lessened in intensity, leaving a milder degree of confusion. "The impression I have of Mew is that they're really, really rare, though..."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:57 pm
Rosie blinked when he looked up at her, lips parting lightly as she started to ask what it was that she had said, and wondered for a moment of the sound of the word had done anything to jolt some kind of memory.
His comment that followed deflated her a little.
She debated telling him that he had a Flareon too, but as talking about that right now would lead into having to tell him what happened to Mieu... and after he said he didn't want to know about it, Rosie felt that the time right now was not a good one.

"Yes." she answered, glancing around the room as if searching for the pokemon. "They've been considered myths for a long time, by a lot of people."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 pm
"Oh..." Well, that matched up pretty well with what he thought he knew. "Then... does that make me some kind of super awesome trainer?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:07 pm
A smile crossed her lips, and she laughed gently, "You're a really good trainer," she told him. "The story about Lorelei is a bit more complicated though. He and Northern are the same, from what we understand now they're not... real legendary." She explained, though with a question on her tone "They're genetic copies that have been showing up more often."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:32 pm
And he was lost. From context, Lorelei was probably the Mew, but Northern's identity was anyone's guess, and the continuing information about legendaries and genetics and copies was... sort of baffling to try to comprehend - but he didn't want to keep giving off the impression that he didn't understand, and so he nodded slowly, "O...kay."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:34 pm
Again Rosie blinked, realizing that he probably didn't remember anything about the legendary popping up at well. She wasn't very good at this.
"Uh- its a long story."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:38 pm
He nodded again, this time with sympathy rather than confusion, "I kind of get the idea that just about everything's going to be a long story." If he recalled correctly, she said that he had just recently turned twenty. He wouldn't expect that twenty years' worth of experiences could be summarized too easily. "Thanks for explaining things, though... I'm sorry I don't remember more."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 pm
She gave it a little consideration before nodding "Yeah, I think is safe to say that."
she folded the pokeballs into her hands, leaning back into her seat and glancing down at them. "You don't need to keep apologizing, none of this is fare to you either. so don't feel bad about it or anything."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:02 pm
"Of course I feel bad," he said, quiet. "I mean, yeah, it's confusing and kind of scary, but for me, all I can do is gain. Remembering or making new memories - both ways are uphill. But for you..." He lingered, unsure of how to continue the sentence in a way that wasn't insensitive.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:19 pm
No words followed his, though it wasn't for the lack of trying on Rosie's part.
blue eyes lifted from the pokemon in her hands to Luke after he spoke, opening her mouth to say something, but just as quickly she closed it and lowered her eyes once again.

She had to struggle with herself to keep those negative thoughts from getting to rooted in her mind, try and not just settle with the thought that he won't get his memories back, not even deal with the possibility that he won't get his memories back.
He seemed to be more at peace with that fate then she was, and how could she blame him, He was right, he could only go up from here, not knowing anything that happened in the past, and surely that meant not remembering the bad stuff that still haunted him.

But then what about everything else? The day they met, the time they spent together and the feelings they shared, the day he proposed to her and the experiences they went through... together.
If he didn't get his memories back... they would be gone, what would she do?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:26 pm
"Sorry; I've just been saying a bunch of unpleasant stuff all day, haven't I?" he said, folding his hands together. "I'll... try to be more careful."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:42 pm
"No." she said softly, shaking her head and reaching up to run her fingers through her hair, glancing back up at him "No you didn't." She leaned forward.
"Look- You're safe, and I can't be any more grateful then that."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces