Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:12 pm
Oh good, someone new to disappoint. He restrained his urge to frown, instead giving nod, if not a reluctant one. "Okay..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:19 pm
She pressed her lips together, hanging in silence for a couple of seconds without much to say.
Finally, the trainer moved forward enough to take a seat again, n the middle of the bed by where Luke was.
"So- uh... any thoughts? Are you nervous?" She could tell that he was without even asking.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:25 pm
"...Kind of," he replied, folding his hands together and fidgeting apprehensively.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:26 pm
She looked over at him "... Do you want to talk about it?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:30 pm
He frowned quietly into his lap for a few moments, then drew a long breath. "I don't know, I... I get the feeling I'm going to be a lot of trouble to a lot of people, in a lot of different ways."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:34 pm
Watching him for a couple of seconds, before looking back across the room, her smile fading a little but still keeping that gentle quality. "Thats very you... you know." She said. "I think that no matter what you've always felt that way about troubling other people."
She looked back at him, "Its no trouble though... I know it might be hard to understand why, but- really, you'll probably just meet a whole bunch of people who'll be as supportive as you need."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:42 pm
He didn't know how to feel about that: relieved that others could see remnants of his former self in his current self, or frustrated that the way he felt about things was dictated by the traits of person he could only barely associated himself with.

"It is trouble, though," he said. "Even I know that. This isn't something anyone's going to be happy about, right? Even if they're nice about it, it's still troublesome."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:51 pm
The blond looked back over to him, her eyes widening a little as he continued to insist that he was troublesome.
"Luke, its okay." She said, shifting where she sat so that she could face him better. "This was a terrible thing to happen to you, but its not your fault. And... and just becasue something bad happens, doesn't mean that everyone turns their back on you. That would be.... That would be terrible! I can't imagine anyone doing that to someone they cared about."

She placed her hands in her lap, tilting her head as she looked at him. "This isn't troublesome." She repeated with gentle reassurance "I promise."

"And... and I know I don't... really mean anything to you, and Sera won't mean anything to you, but we are here for you."
She swallowed afterwards, not realizing how difficult that was to say until after it came out.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:04 pm
It wasn't so much that he was afraid of people deciding that he was too much trouble and turning their backs on them; it was that he didn't want to trouble them in the first place. He had already clearly seen how it affected a friend - a fiancee, actually, he supposed - to learn that he didn't know them anymore. He'd seen and heard the hurt in her and the struggle to understand and accept it. He didn't want to be responsible for making others feel that way, but he had no way to control that.

He bit it back, just as she seemed to bite back her own feelings to force her way through her words, and he gave a faint nod.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:16 pm
It was probably as good as she was going to get from him, and she knew she would have to accept that.
"Okay." She breathed gently, watching him before she lowered her eyes to her hands.
"alright."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:58 pm
It wasn't much longer of a wait before one of the nurses on duty came to present a small collection of paperwork, amongst which was a recommendation to a psychiatry office in Camphoreon that could be followed up on at their leisure, if they chose to do so. With everything in order, Luke was cleared to leave the hospital.

The environment outside the building's doors took Luke by surprise, and he took in the city's appearance with a due sense of awe and curiosity. "This is really a city?" he asked, thing it was certainly... what? A hospital dead in the middle of a forest? It was definitely a forest, at least; that was for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:52 pm
"Yup" Rosie answered, stepping out of the hospital behind him and looking up at the forest city. "Its the biggest city on the island."

Norther had rejoined them, With Pop by the trainers side as well. Norther stared up at the city as well, mouth falling open lightly, though since she had returned she would cast glances over at Luke every now and then with silent and mostly brief stares.
Pop on the other hand, seemed to care little about anything, The Lopunny had a pare of head phones on, and kept more of less close to Rosie.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:55 pm
He turned to her, looking mildly confused. "But it's a forest..." Cities were buildings and streets and concrete and the sort - unless his general knowledge wasn't as trustworthy as he thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:56 pm
"Mm hum" Rosie agreed with another not "Its also a city. See." She pointed "All of these trees, they're either a part of a building, or they're holding a building. I think some of the trees even are buildings."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:00 pm
He looked over the trees carefully, finding traces of civilization squirreled away amidst them - power lines and commerce signs and all sorts of things that he expected of a city, but integrated into the natural setting. He tilted his head slightly as he scrutinized and considered the nature of it, then looked back again to Rosie with a concerned frown, "What if there's a fire?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff