Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coin Catchers

Back to Guilds

A simple easy-to-use Booty Grab guild with a list of the best tanks, and some games with great prizes! 

Tags: booty, grab, guild, gold, aquarium 

Reply A place to start your own game
Riverbank Romance (winners/prizes known now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:48 am
While walking to Dominic's house, Sage was so filled with worry and sadness! Could Renly really do such a terrible thing! There must be a way to help Dominic's father's shop, just has to be!. She dreaded the thought of being married to such a conceited man! crying she couldn't help it..tears started to fall from her delicate visage!..there surely was something her and Dominic could figure out .....but did her mom and his father not know wach other? maybe they could talk. she had seen that look in Dominic's father's face when he had glimpsed at her mother...she started to smile... razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 am
Editing - Done Editing

When Dominic's Father yelled at the 2 having an argument, Renly yelled back to him and said, "Nothing to see here old man. My girlfriend and I are just having a disagreement is all." "Is that true, Miss?" Sage said back, "Yes sir, just a disagreement. Sorry to bother you." Dominic's Father got a closer look and saw who it was and then went on home.  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:25 pm
I hope I'm doing this right

Waiting
Edit:

Done

Oh = I tht I was waiting for you. rofl Tht's why I wrote waiting.

K ~ continuing your story

As he walked into the house, he saw his son and said. " Hi Son, thanks for helping out. By the way, I just saw Renly. That boy sure has an attitude problem."

"Oh?"

"Yeh, Sage was with him. Dunno what she sees in him. Thought that gal had more of a backbone."

BrilliantBlueStar_0
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Waiting

Well, let me see. You write editing (or waiting) to get your post in line next for the storyline. That way, no one can come in and post a part of the story until you finish. After you get your post in line, you edit it and update quickly so the next person can post their part.

So you are ready to go ahead and add your part to the story next. You rolled correctly smile

However, if someone wants to continue the story and you haven't updated your part yet after 20 minutes, they can go ahead and you will have to get in line again.

Does this make sense?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Waiting

Well, let me see. You write editing (or waiting) to get your post in line next for the storyline. That way, no one can come in and post a part of the story until you finish. After you get your post in line, you edit it and update quickly so the next person can post their part.

So you are ready to go ahead and add your part to the story next. You rolled correctly smile

However, if someone wants to continue the story and you haven't updated your part yet after 20 minutes, they can go ahead and you will have to get in line again.

Does this make sense?  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Lady Of Verona

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:06 am
redface wink rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:31 am
So much going on. Dinner with the Talbott's about Renly's intentions to Sage, Sage wanting to see Dominic before the dinner, Dominic's Father overhearing the conversation between Renly and Sage, Dominic doesn't know about the proposal but suspects, Dominic's Father's place is at stake, Sage's mother wants more for her daughter, and the Fair is next week which both the love birds are looking forward to.

What happens next??? I can't wait!!

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

mama_bearr generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 6!

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:33 pm
Sage's mind was in a whirl. She had to find Dominic. If she could just see him..."SAGE! I have been calling you." Her Mother's voice cut through her thoughts. "I need you to go to the market and pick up the produce for dinner." Guests are coming tonight and everything needs to be perfect." "On my way Mother" Sage grabbed a basket and ran out the door.  
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:33 am
Sage was deep in thought trying to work out a solution to her dilemmas when she bumped into someone.

"Sorry," she mumbled automatically without looking up and started to move around the person she had bumped into.  

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx

Playful Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:30 am
Edit2:

Thanks STAR for your generous gift.
emotion_hug

Edit:
Oh No ... I did it again - I forgot and tried to Edit. Ughhhhhhhhhh .....

Done. wink emotion_kirakira emotion_yatta emotion_hug

IGNORE THIS POST!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH .....
I need to sleep!
rofl

mama_bearr generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 5!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:01 pm
editing - done

"oh, excuse me" said Sage without looking up. "sage! I need to talk to you" came the voice of the man most on her mind. "Dominic! I need to talk to you too." "Come with me to the lake." She took his hand and pulled him along in a hurry to get away from the market crowd. The second they were in the shelter of the trees Dominic took her into his arms and held her fiercely. "I heard you were to marry Renly. Please tell me this isn't so." He pleaded. "I have to" Sobbed Sage. But I can't bear the thought of him. I don't know what to do." She clung to him wishing to never let him go.  

mama_bearr

Shameless Lunatic

39,015 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:03 pm
xx_Crazeey_Cookee_xx
Edit2:

Thanks STAR for your generous gift.
emotion_hug

Edit:
Oh No ... I did it again - I forgot and tried to Edit. Ughhhhhhhhhh .....

Done. wink emotion_kirakira emotion_yatta emotion_hug

IGNORE THIS POST!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH .....
I need to sleep!
rofl

You are welcome - when you come back and if you forget to roll, just re-post and roll and say in the post, for Page x Post x - it works ^_^

Take care emotion_bigheart

Those are the small gifts - at the end of the game, which I wonder will be up at the end of April or not (not so sure), the numbers will mean something ; for larger prizes 3nodding  
Queentintin generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 8!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:27 pm
continuing from someone's else's story....

"Sorry," she mumbled automatically without looking up and started to move around the person she had bumped into.

It was Dominic, he was in a hurry trying to return to his dad's stall ....and the look of surprise when he saw whom it was..surprised him! * he was wondering what and .. oh my..it's you ..amazing, I was hoping to see you.. *he said ..meanwhile Sage is all nervous and excited at the same time....and panicking somewhat..smiles quickly while thinking of what and how to say ..* sorry for bumping into you, well maybe not smirks...and winks wink I really need to speak to you..so it's good we have met here! Listen, could we get your dad and my mother to have dinner some evening? would be good for them and beneficial for us at the same time if they met..mom's been really lonely..since my dad's passed away..she sure could use some company..smiles, and listen there's a problem,
a big problem, my hand was forced in marriage to someone I don't even love..it is you I am falling in love with..we must work something out not only for us but for our families, this other man is powerful and arrogant..and controlling.and threatens our happiness....she rushes into his arms and hugs him, as a tear falls from her face ...as he returns the embrace, and keeps holding....in deep thought..

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:48 pm
Okay, the story is off track a little. Let me see if I can get it glued back together. Editing.

Dominic saw each other by the lake briefly as they were both trying to do their parents' bidding. They intended to talk, but were both in a rush. They embraced, talked briefly and said they needed to talk again today before dinner regarding Renly's intentions but neither of them had the heart to discuss while their parents were rushing them to do errands. They ran off into town and bumped into each other again. First impulse was to embrace. They said they had to talk before dinner but they both had these chores to do. Dominic mentioned his Father hearing the arguement between Renly and Sage and Sage said, yes, we were arguing over his intentions. They both just gazed into each others eyes as if they could read each others thoughts. Meanwhile, both sets of parents were needing them. Dominic said, I will talk to my Father about what the Talbott's have over his business and land and then meet you later at your house around 6:00 PM before the Talbott's arrive before dinner. When I get there, you come out and meet me by the old Willow Tree in the far corner behind the back deck and we'll talk. I am falling for you so hard, Sage, and I just look at you and wonder to myself, whatever do you see in a trader like myself. You are beautiful, have a beautiful heart, and I just can't stop thinking about you! They also discussed what Queen said in her storyline. They embraced! Rushed off to do their chores. Meanwhile, Dominic's Father was chatting with his Uncle about some health issues. His Uncle was the closest relative he had and was like a Father to him and a Grandpaw to Dominic.  
mayuralover generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 7!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:26 am
done editing*

(I wish there was a SUBSCRIBE button for this thread, I completely forgot about this, so busy with other things crying )

Dominic and Sage parted, Dominic went back to hi father's store, and Sage went back to the marketplace. "I have to hurry or Mother is going to get angry... I just want to run away, why did life have to be this way?" She finished buying the groceries and hurried back home.
As she stepped through the doorway her mother had an exasperated look on her face. "Sage, do you know how important tonight's dinner is going to be? This will determine your future, our future."
Determined, Sage spoke up, "Mother? This future that you want by Renly and I getting married... it's not a future either of us wants. Why do you insist on my marrying someone I do not love? What happened to follow your heart and listen to your feelings? Does my happiness not matter?"  

mayuralover

Beloved Fairy

49,750 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Okay, the story is off track a little. Let me see if I can get it glued back together. Editing.

Dominic saw each other by the lake briefly as they were both trying to do their parents' bidding. They intended to talk, but were both in a rush. They embraced, talked briefly and said they needed to talk again today before dinner regarding Renly's intentions but neither of them had the heart to discuss while their parents were rushing them to do errands. They ran off into town and bumped into each other again. First impulse was to embrace. They said they had to talk before dinner but they both had these chores to do. Dominic mentioned his Father hearing the arguement between Renly and Sage and Sage said, yes, we were arguing over his intentions. They both just gazed into each others eyes as if they could read each others thoughts. Meanwhile, both sets of parents were needing them. Dominic said, I will talk to my Father about what the Talbott's have over his business and land and then meet you later at your house around 6:00 PM before the Talbott's arrive before dinner. When I get there, you come out and meet me by the old Willow Tree in the far corner behind the back deck and we'll talk. I am falling for you so hard, Sage, and I just look at you and wonder to myself, whatever do you see in a trader like myself. You are beautiful, have a beautiful heart, and I just can't stop thinking about you! They also discussed what Queen said in her storyline. They embraced! Rushed off to do their chores. Meanwhile, Dominic's Father was chatting with his Uncle about some health issues. His Uncle was the closest relative he had and was like a Father to him and a Grandpaw to Dominic.

well you see I had made 1 post before the latest of mine,,and somehow..the storyline changed from there..to completely different lol * sorry to have to quote you* so I was overlooked! redface  
A place to start your own game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff