Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Get hype. (SSB4) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:50 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Other M or Project M?

I bet Meta Knight is confirmed because of Halberd and because he was in that early art for Smash 4. I'm worried about Ness/Lucas ;_;
Other M. The Ridley in that game is a clone of the real Ridley, apparently.

Ness will be back and Meta Knight too probably I just hate not knowing because it's so damn stressful. All characters should return aside from awful clones.

16-bit Jazzy
what
Meta Knight being "god tier" durr hurr.

J of The Wind
I am personally EXCITE about this news.

Greninja seems amazing and fun to use, Charizard has always been a fan favorite and with this new mega evolution madness, it was only a matter of time, and Z.Suit Samus is her own character now! I can finally use Armored Samus without that vulnerability I felt after using a Final smash!

Now All I need to do is buy an ASDFGHH Wii-U. I'll just preemptively drill that hole in my wallet now. stare
Get the 3DS one until winter? razz And yeah, I'm glad I don't have to WORRY about getting a Final Smash as Samus anymore.

Also, does anyone else find it odd that the game is coming out soon and there are only six new characters? There were six new characters in Brawl's announcement trailer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:52 pm
Meta_Fish
There's still a SLIGHT chance that Ridley could be playable as the one in Other M is a clone, technically, but I kinda doubt it.

I'm SO glad the Final Smashes are getting changed. Villager's looks weak and I don't understand if he builds the house around them or what? Kirby's looks baller. Rosalina's also looks weak... I hope the Final Smashes aren't completely unbalanced again. sad Just nerf Sonic's, buff Mario's. Times a hundred both ways.

Bummed the characters are getting switched and Ivysaur and Squirtle are being cut. Bummed that we're already to 29 characters because Sakurai said a long time ago he didn't want to really go beyond what they've done before, which means 35 and there's 13 Brawlers un-confirmed (excluding Pokemon Trainer's two remainers).

Halberd returns and the 3DS one comes out so soon! Brawl Run looks awesome!
You know how, when toon link is playing, someone else drives the train in the spirit tracks stage?

When Ridley is playing Nightmare can be the stage hazard, or robot ridley or something.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:00 pm
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
There's still a SLIGHT chance that Ridley could be playable as the one in Other M is a clone, technically, but I kinda doubt it.

I'm SO glad the Final Smashes are getting changed. Villager's looks weak and I don't understand if he builds the house around them or what? Kirby's looks baller. Rosalina's also looks weak... I hope the Final Smashes aren't completely unbalanced again. sad Just nerf Sonic's, buff Mario's. Times a hundred both ways.

Bummed the characters are getting switched and Ivysaur and Squirtle are being cut. Bummed that we're already to 29 characters because Sakurai said a long time ago he didn't want to really go beyond what they've done before, which means 35 and there's 13 Brawlers un-confirmed (excluding Pokemon Trainer's two remainers).

Halberd returns and the 3DS one comes out so soon! Brawl Run looks awesome!
You know how, when toon link is playing, someone else drives the train in the spirit tracks stage?

When Ridley is playing Nightmare can be the stage hazard, or robot ridley or something.
That's very possible. I just don't feel like Ridley is very likely as much as I hope he gets in. I won't be upset if he's not but I am interested to see who else they add that's new and isn't him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:12 pm
Maybe we can just get a purple and orange Charizard skin an call it a day.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:19 pm
HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLES NEW FINAL SMASHES SHOULD BE?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:12 am
[Kegan]
HEY GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK PEOPLES NEW FINAL SMASHES SHOULD BE?

'Zard = Megazard
Gren = trailer move w/ moon
Sheik =????
ZSamus = Rocket shoe fire kicks  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:16 pm
The confirmed Final Smashes so far are:

Mega Charizard X
Greninja's Night Slash
Mega Lucario
Villager's Dream House
Rosalina's Power Star
Luigi's Poltergust
Mega Man's Generation Blast
Giga Mac
Samus's.. Zero(?) Laser
Kirby's Ultra Sword
Pit's Three Sacred Treasures
Wii Fit Trainer's Wii Fit

And dear god I looked on a Wikia to recall all of these and they said Mario's was confirmed to again be the Mario Finale from Brawl. I haven't found anything stating or showing that elsewhere so it must be a mistake. God, please. That was the worst.

I'd like to see Dedede do something substantial with his hammer though his dance was pretty great in Brawl. I think Toon Link's should let him blow people away with the wind or overflow the stage with water. Zelda's can stay the same because that makes a ton of sense.

I'm really interested to see what Olimar's is now because his Final Smash is pretty much just an item in this game. Also, have we not seen any Final Smashes in the 3DS version?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:00 pm
Dedede's FS was not that effective. Ya kiddin' me?  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:08 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Dedede's FS was not that effective. Ya kiddin' me?
Not that effective, but it was funny and worked for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:21 pm
Meta_Fish
I'd like to see Dedede do something substantial with his hammer though his dance was pretty great in Brawl. I think Toon Link's should let him blow people away with the wind or overflow the stage with water. Zelda's can stay the same because that makes a ton of sense.
I'm gonna say what I said in the spam can in here. He should turn into Masked Dedede, get the metal hammer and just get all around more powerful moves for a short time. His ground pound can shoot out a shockwave and one of his hammer swings can launch a missile. There's all kinda of things they could do with that. It'd be rad.

And the stage theme can change to a 20 second arrangement of his battle theme for the duration of the transformation http://youtu.be/Gij7h4CTJMk?t=38s *bike horns*

The music could be a good indicator of how much time you have left, and there could be like, a special finisher move if you're charging your hammer or something while the music and final smash end.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 pm
Do you think we'll get a Triple Deluxe level in the 3DS version? Seems like a no-brainer to me, with songs like this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmxR486CYgk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:53 am
Well there has to be at least one Kirby-themed level in it, right?  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 am
I hadn't seen this... wtf. Is this a Wind Waker stage or is it a fake thing? https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3cnD6zxsp2JWOYINvoFKaPmb9ebWha5MwAo2HEWM2pXFnVZXV6w  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:23 am
16-bit Jazzy
I hadn't seen this... wtf. Is this a Wind Waker stage or is it a fake thing? ]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3cnD6zxsp2JWOYINvoFKaPmb9ebWha5MwAo2HEWM2pXFnVZXV6w
That looks fake.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:34 pm
It's fake. That's Chrom, if you look closely.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff