Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Only you can bring me back Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:49 am
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo kept the treat held out to Rian as took in what he said sighing softly. "Rian I know that you hurt and that its your but I only need a small amount of blood so that I can go over your DNA. DNA is my specialty and I want you to know that something you came in contact with while you were out could very likely be the cause of this. By that I mean that your DNA is reacting to outside things badly. I'm not going to lie to you and say that I'm certain I can fix it or not but I can do what I can. Rian your brave and strong to be going through this. I would have crumbled by now honestly" he told him as he looked up at him. "I'm not going to lie to you ever and certainly not do anything you tell me that you don't want to do. But I will be honest with you about what is happening as I can see that Jamie has been."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:59 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian looked at the treat, it was obvious he wanted it but he wasn't willing to yet pay the price for it. Hearing the man call him brave and strong had the boy softening a bit. No one had ever called him such, they had always called him names when he hadn't wanted to get shots or blood drawn. Hearing the man say that he wouldn't lie to him ever had the cat boy's resolve crumbling. "fine..." he grumbled shifting back into a cat to get down from his perch. Once he was down he transformed back taking the treat from Gustavo.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki
[/quote]

Gustavo smiled at him allowing him to come on his own terms and take the treat. "Follow me then and we will get this done. You may have two more of those treats when your done and since your allowing this bravely you may have something you wish for within reason. Even if its to be left alone for a time" he told him smiling as he started towards a back room. "Rian you understandably don't like needles. We can do only what you wish but the consequences will also be explained each time of if you don't do what your asked. Rian this is only to try and help you but if its hurting you then its not right. "

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:17 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian nodded munching on the treat as he followed Gustavo. He was pleased to learn he could have more of them when he was done. Hearing he could have something else too when he was done surprised him. "Do I have to ask for it now?" Rian questioned. He had no idea what he would want. Hearing the man continue speaking Rian tilted his head confused. "I don't understand. Consequences to what?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Skylar Atherley
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian nodded munching on the treat as he followed Gustavo. He was pleased to learn he could have more of them when he was done. Hearing he could have something else too when he was done surprised him. "Do I have to ask for it now?" Rian questioned. He had no idea what he would want. Hearing the man continue speaking Rian tilted his head confused. "I don't understand. Consequences to what?" he questioned.

Gustavo shook his head smiling at Rian. "No Rian you can decide when ever you choose." he told him then chuckled "Well if we ask to do blood work and you refuse which is your right the consequences are that you continue to suffer when that blood work could be what is needed to save your life. Do you understand ?" he asked softly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

(( Bumps for love ))  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:16 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian frowned when Gustavo told him that he was allowed to deny the blood work, he had never known that he could refuse all the needles that were stuck into him. "So I don't have to have all those tests run on me?" Rian questioned. All those experiments, one right after the other which hurt, he could have said no this whole time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:12 am
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian frowned when Gustavo told him that he was allowed to deny the blood work, he had never known that he could refuse all the needles that were stuck into him. "So I don't have to have all those tests run on me?" Rian questioned. All those experiments, one right after the other which hurt, he could have said no this whole time.

Gustavo smiled at him "No you don't have to have any of those tests run on you Rain but remember without those tests we may not find out how to stabilize your DNA. But everything is your choice as it should always be" he told him holding out another of the little treats. "Am I to believe you have wanted to refuse but didn't think that you had a choice ?" he asked tilting his head some.  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:59 am
Skylar Atherley

Rian nodded when the man told him that without the tests they would not be able to stabilize him. Taking the offered treat he nibbled on it as he thought about what had been told to him. "No one ever told me I had a choice, when they ran all those tests. Tried new treatments without a break." Rian stated frowning a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:39 am
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian nodded when the man told him that without the tests they would not be able to stabilize him. Taking the offered treat he nibbled on it as he thought about what had been told to him. "No one ever told me I had a choice, when they ran all those tests. Tried new treatments without a break." Rian stated frowning a bit.

Gustavo frowned "That would be very hard on you I understand. So any tests that we do would you like a break between so that you may rest and recover ?" he asked stepping close to him and reaching out slightly placing a hand on his cheek. "Your very smart Rian and my philosophy is to work with you rather then take complete control and harm you."

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:57 pm
Skylar Atherley

"Not the tests really. The tests I can handle its the experimental medication, one right after the other. I would like a break in between those." Rian nodded. When Gustavo placed a hand on his cheek Rian leaned into it eyes closing in trust. His ear flicked for an instant before calming it seemed he liked the touch almost starved for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Gustavo stroked his cheek lightly "Then you will have your breaks between the experimental medications. If you find that you need more things just let me know Rian." he told him taking notice that the neko was comfortable with him being there doing this. "Would you like to have a picnic with me today ? " he asked softly his one finger briefly brushing over his lips  

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:41 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian relaxed a bit when Gustavo told him that he would have time in between experimental medication. Nodding when the man said if he needed anything else to let him know. Golden eyes opened when the man asked if he would have a picnic with him today. "Where?" he questioned suspiciously. He was a bit surprised when the man brushed a finger over his lips. His tongue darted out to taste where the fingers had been.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki
Skylar Atherley

Rian relaxed a bit when Gustavo told him that he would have time in between experimental medication. Nodding when the man said if he needed anything else to let him know. Golden eyes opened when the man asked if he would have a picnic with him today. "Where?" he questioned suspiciously. He was a bit surprised when the man brushed a finger over his lips. His tongue darted out to taste where the fingers had been.

Gustavo smiled "We can have the picnic where ever you would like in here." he told him not wanting to hurt him. When he noticed the tongue dart out he couldn't help himself so he stepped closer touching a fingertip to the tongue . "You like the taste ?" he asked lightly

Skylar Atherley
Crew

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:05 pm
Skylar Atherley

Rian shoulders slumped a bit in relaxation when Gustavo told him that they could picnic anywhere in here. "Okay..." he relented. White ears flicked back when Gustavo stepped forward touching a finger to his tongue. "Its salty, but it doesn't taste bad." Rian hummed.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff