Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Guns & Roses (Shadow x DeathAngel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

He rubbed his chin at the mention of being scared about clowns. He nodded his head and figured his plan would still work they wouldn't have the clowns. When hearing her favorite color he chuckled and nodded his head, "I won't forget."

"She needs to have a birthday party so its no big deal plus we have room for it." At the thank you he couldn't help but smile at her which was filled with kindness.

At the mention of all the math his smile disappeared and a headache formed. "Explain more," he grumbled out since he didn't think he would be able to get through all of this since his head felt like it was going to explode.

After the 2 hour study his head hurt but he finally got some of it down. Looking up at the two he smirked sine Eliza was passed out but he was glad that she had fun. "Yeah I'll see you after school," when hearing the phone he leaned back and smirked since he knew Sohrab couldn't answer it. Digging for his phone he told him it was his uncle and answered it. "Sohrab is holding Eliza so he can't answer the phone what did you need me to tell him?" Silently listening he looked at Sohrab "Your cousin doesn't know where your Aunt is he's asking if she told you where she was going today."

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

Sounds like a plan sorry its kind of short

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 6:33 pm
DeathAngelLe
]Imma try to plan things out more; I do plan on later on when the Aunt comes back from being a hostage...Sohrab would admit his homosexuality which she gets mad at and forces him to flee to J.D's house....and let the drama begin XD

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab pressed his ear against the phone so he could hear. "What about the Auntie?"

"I don't know but it is scary. The house got ransacked and it looks like there some blood on the floor. I don't think it's safe for you and Eliza to go there." "What about our stuff?" "I moved them to my apartment. Luckily I have a 2 bedroom apartment so Eliza can have the room to herself while you have the couch bed, both of you would have your own drawers and TVS as well. And I can help with Eliza's after-school activities and such. It's just not safe there anymore especially due to those friends of your father's." Sohrab sighs and then eyes Eliza who was sleeping like a baby. "Alright, we'll meet you over there."

"Actually I will pick you up. I assume your still at J.D's place so I'll be over." With that he had hung up and Sohrab started to shake slightly out of fear. There is nothing more scary than the fact they have no idea if Auntie was ok unless found.....or her body be found anyways. His eyes water slightly but refuses to be weak at this point. And decided it was not worth making everyone worry about. "Anyway......it is hard once starting but if you keep practicing, it gets easier." He changed his subject to the math study guide he tried to teach J.D. slightly.......until Ashton would come over and pick them up to go get some sleep.

It turned out that not only was Aunt Carol missing (possible kidnapped) but also the threatening letter toward the two kids got Ashton in high toes. Knowing it is not safe, he tried to explain to Sohrab that staying with him was much safer for the both of them. He used to have a roommate but he had left so Eliza had her own bedroom while Sohrab took the couch bed. Both had drawers and also TVs, but they would have to share the bathroom.

Sohrab sat on the couch as usual as he went through his phone, remembering the letter threatening to kill him like he did to his father. He knew it was the friends and it only got worse.

As if being unrealistic, the morning news spread about the robbery that left 3 people dead and 500 dollars worth of stuff stolen from the convenient store. Sohrab's fears came true that day and knew Eliza could not be outside like she used to. Ashton had already left to deal with the 'problems' occurring in town while Sohrab (With the money given to him by Ashton), had to leave Eliza in daycare where she could be watched. With that he had to go to school with a target on his back. He tried to go through the school day normally but with people killed and his Aunt carol kidnapped, more than likely he would not be able to go around this town in safety without the possibility of being killed. Regardless, that problem is on his mind more than the birthday party that was going to happen for her.

So once school was over, he had picked up Eliza and also got Ashton to come along. Upon telling him the reason, Ashton was shocked: "You serious?"

"Yep. He refuses to not let her have a birthday without a party."

Ashton stared at the excited Eliza as he then chuckled: "That boy must really be fond of her. Why else would he create a birthday party for a girl he barely met? It would certainly make her day....especially since it's the first time she had a big celebration like this." He then rubbed his head: "I'l try to stay as much as possible, but I need to find Mom but you can stay here and relax for a bit. I don't think you'll run into any problems as long as you stay there."

Sohrab nodded and immediately got Eliza to go inside the house. She knocked on the door, in a fast manner as her excitement could not be contained. "This means you need to be good ok? This probably costed a lot of money so thank him again when you see him."

"Yeah and let's see on what kind of cake he got you!" Ashton added more to her excitement which got Sohrab to glare at the cop, who only laughed. He had never been able to laugh like that since they both had arrived. But now it got them all curious what it was going to look like and.....do the parents have any idea this was going to happen?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 9:42 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D held the phone for Sohrab waiting for him to tell him what was going on but that didn't happen. "Do you need a ride home?" He then figured out that Sohrab's cousin was coming to get them. He realized Sohrab wasn't going to tell him anything when he brought math back up. He nodded his head and went back to work on till he went home.

J.D had skipped school for the day except he had woke up like he was going to school to make sure everything went how he wanted. With the phone to his ear all day he used his family name and money to get everything perfect and once it everything started coming to his house his plan was in work.

The theme was set, the cake was ready J.D and Jameson were dressed and ready for the guest of honor. Standing at the door Jameson fidgeted hope everything went well for Eliza all the while Jameson was silently laughing at J.D. Once hearing them at the door J.D was the one that opened the door and he stood before them with his hair slicked back. He had a white tux with a blue dress shirt and a tie that looked crystallized. Him and Jameson were almost dressed the same way except J.D had a ring leaders hat in his hand. Bowing down he took Eliza's hand and kissed it. "My lady your party awaits this way." His house had a complete make over for the party everything was white and blue the theme was a frozen wonderland.

Standing up J.D flipped his hat on to his head and swung his arms upward and an explosion went off causing tiny snow flakes to float downward and acrobatics flipped toward them from upstairs. From study arctic wolves came out bowing to Eliza making a path for to lead further into the house.

"This way madam," he then lead them slowly outside were the circus tent was hiding. Instead of clowns there were more acrobatics then normal but all had different styles. There were other animals other than the arctic wolf so she could experiences the whole thing. There lions and bears oh my J.D thought to himself and looked to see what Eliza thought of the entire thing since inside of the circus was her favorite colors as well. Everyone was wearing they even glimmered when the light hit them like snowflakes.

Once the act saw the main guess everything went to full swing and a banner went across saying 'Happy birthday Eliza' J.D was nerovous but he continued on. Going in the center of the ring J.D took a pose, "Ladies and gentlemen the princess has arrived." Clapping could be heard and the wolves danced around like they were glad to see her as well. "Ready to take your thrown madam," he then winked at Eliza and took her to her seat. "Enjoy the show I have to take your brother to go get the cake alright."

Looking at Sohrab he pointed over his shoulder and waited for him. "I really hope she likes the cake. There might be some left over but we can spread it around town or something". He then nudged him to show him were the cake was since he thought it looked great.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

Oooo sounds like some juicy drama about to go down ^-^ Plus it would get J.D to figure out that he's homosexual as well.

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 11:30 am
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

With the doors now open Sohrab was immediately taken aback by the fact J.D. looked.....different! His hair slicked back, a white tux. with a blue dress shirt, and a tie that looked almost as crystallized as Frozen's Elsa's dress. Sohrab had to mentally smack himself for blushing that hard and two, that it was for Eliza. And now he knew if J.D. dressed like that, he should've at least gotten fancy but no.....Sohrab only had on cargo pants, and a t-shirt with his hair pulled up in a ponytail as normal.

Eliza too was shocked and almost speechless for a second even when her hand was kissed. As she made her way over to the party, even Ashton had no idea what to say....except for: "Holy Damn...." He had to keep that quiet as he and Sohrab; both shocked and almost speechless followed as well. Every one of them including Eliza had examined everything about the party; it was all decked and blue and white.....almost like a Winter wonderland at that point. Sohrab had to contain himself when suddenly J.D.'s hat exploded in mid air with snowflakes and the acrobatics and wolves came into the room to guide them. "Don't have a heart attack on me." Ashton poked Sohrab's pale out face. "Don't.......even......" He couldn't finish.

Eliza was more than ecstatic. Magic! Animals! This was a little girl's paradise! She almost petted one of the animals until Sohrab got back into senses and told her gently that she has to ask before petting, but since there was no one to ask they just left like that. "Bowing dogs? I wonder how much the-"

But Sohrab got him by the collar to shut him up. Then they got to the tent and oh boy did their heart almost give out. "How much money did he spend?!"

"Let's not think about that." He shakes his head, almost in disbelief as now the whole banner with the 'Happy birthday' came up and now Eliza was a princess for an entire day. It actually made Sohrab all teary as he wiped his eyes. "Y-.....You crying?!"

"Shut up man." He weakly defended himself as now Eliza sat on the throne, clapping and laughing as she watched the performance take hold. Sohrab knew this was the first time her birthday was so widely appreciated. All they had gotten when the father was alive was a few friends and a cake. But this really took those memories down, but Sohrab appreciated them at the very least. Then suddenly J,D. went to him and poked him, talking about the cake. "Oh-..... Oh yeah the cake." He followed J.D. while Ashton stayed with Eliza to watch the show. With that he went to the room where the cake was and now felt like he might as well have a heart attack.

The cake was absolutely fantastic! It followed the whole blue-n-white theme, but also looked pretty elegant for a little child's birthday. "D-Dude.....I......I...." He couldn't say it as he just focused on bringing the cake over. The act was going on and he had figured that they had to wait until it was all over. So when the timing was right they had brought it out which made Ashton even more surprised. "Holy-......."

But Eliza was even more ecstatic as she was jumping on her seat seeing the cake. "It so huge!" She squealed as it was brought to her with the 6 candles all lit up on top with the 'Happy Birthday' on the blue part of the cake. Sohrab, a little more teary as he patted her head. "Happy Birthday." Eliza hugged him in a loving embrace as she really thought to him that this was the best day ever. With that she remembered, a baby step for her, to also hug J.D., loving every second of this party.

The party had been dealt and over with, and Eliza laid on the bed of Ashton's apartment holding onto the doll of Twilight Sparkle which was a gift from Sohrab as well as Fluttershy which was also Ashton as well. They knew money was tight and that was all that could be given to her. Of course it made them feel inferior with the gifts J.D. gave to her. "Wow, I wonder if she expected a bigger one next year."

"I hope not." Ashton, who actually stayed there the entire time, laughed at that notion as he then had gotten a call and was shocked. "I'll be damned."

"What?"

"Looks like Eliza's wish came true; we found Carol." With that he had left while Sohrab stayed with the very tired, and very happy Eliza as he then petted her head. Everything that had happened today really made them forget about the bad things that happened, just for awhile to regain their energy. He wished his birthdays were like that for him when he was Eliza's age but he was happy for the anyways. "Night sister." With that he left to go to the couch bed soon realizing something....he needed to tell his Aunt and maybe Ashton when they arrive.....he thought maybe tomorrow would be ok....everything would be somewhat refreshed by now so he thought it would be nice timing. For now he turned on the TV to watch the news, but turned down the volume so his sister could sleep in her dreamland. With that the news made him frown, the news did say the woman called Carol (his Aunt) had been found but very bruised. And also the warning to him and Eliza about their forthcoming for them and the revenge for the dead man; Sohrab's Father. He shuts the Tv off and sighs, frustrated and scared as he pulled the covers over him and tried to get some sleep for the weekend ahead.

Sohrab woke up that morning and knew today would have to be the day. He opened the fridge to get some breakfast, seeing the cake from Eliza's birthday inside the fridge. Ashton had decided to have a few slices of cake to bring back home for Carol and maybe for themselves if they want to, with the rest of the cake being donated and also to the acrobatics for thanks in the end. Sohrab smiles slightly feeling that might help him out later today, so he got out some breakfast and waited for the time.

Aunt Carol had shown up at the apartment after she had been ok'ed by the hospital to be let go. She had bruises on her hand and cheek but otherwise it would heal just fine. Eliza had gotten up to tell Auntie on how great her birthday was yesterday and all the presents she had gotten. Carol was happy about it.......to Eliza but then complained to Ashton she would be raised as a spoiled brat. Ashton narrowed his eyes: "Mom, she was the happiest I ever seen. Lighten up!" Even he knew his mom could be dramatic. Sohrab decided to wait until they were done talking to tell them his feelings. Eliza went to the daycare as usual that day so he knew it would be the perfect timing to get support and even some praises for his courage....or so he would think.

Once the two were done, Sohrab came in. "Hey.....uhhh.....guys." The two turned around seeing that he was calling for them. "What's up? Make it short." Ashton had to go again to find the one who hurt his Ma, well if only he knew. Sohrab coughed slightly as he then did the hand motion for them to sit down. "This is important." Carol said as both sat down. Sohrab then crosses his arms. "I thought today would be the day I would say this, I had a lot to think about when my Mom left the world and moving in. And I finally am sure of this.

"Aunt Carol............Cousin Ashton..........I'm gay."

Aunt Carol's eyes were widen so much that it seemed like her pupil could not be seen. Ashton was too surprised but needed this: "And your sure? You like guys?" "Yes, I am not the type to be unsure of my decisions/" Ashton then clasped his hands together. "Well if that's what you feel then tha-" But Aunt Carol stood up and immediately took Sohrab by the arm. "Who told you this?! I wanna know which queer suggested you were gay?!"

"MOM!" Ashton pushed her away but Carol would not have it. "I WILL NOT RAISE A BOY WHO IS GAY! IT IS UNNATURAL AND HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN!"

"Are you ******** kidding me?!" Ashton defended the now Pale and Scared Sohrab. "It's not like he transformed into a totally different person!"

"And I will convince him just like I had to for my sister! I will not have a family member who is gay!" When he soon realizes this, Sohrab got a vase and threw it down on the ground to get her to shut up. "You-.....You WHAT?! My mother was gay?! And you decided that you rather her die from an abusive man JUST TO NOT HAVE A HOMOSEXUAL SISTER?! THAN HAVE HER BE HAPPY?! YOU KILLED HER! YOUR THE ONE WHO KILLED MY MOM!"

"No I-"

"SHUT THE ******** UP! SHUT THE ******** UP!" With that Ashton had to pull them apart to prevent an assault in this household. Screams and curses flew over from each side as Ashton tried to keep them from hitting each other or doing something they would regret. Sohrab would not hear of it: "YOU KNOW WHAT?! UNLIKE MY MOM, I WILL NOT CHANGE MY SEXUAL ORIENTATION TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ******** YOU AND YOUR STUPID RELIGION VIEWS! I'LL BE WHO I WANNA BE AND YOUR NOT GONNA DO IT LIKE MY MOM! YOUR NOT GONNA KILL ME!" With that he left and stormed off slamming the door as hard as he could not caring on whomever saw. As he walked, the tears streamed down his face. "You killed mama..." He had to wipe his face slightly as he had no idea what to do now.

With that he had to go somewhere where he could be alone. He didn't wanna bother anyone...even J.D. at that point. So he found a nice park bench, the same one he sat on waiting for J.D. to come and pick a fight with him. He refused to let anyone see his saddened melancholy expression, not even the tears that flowed.

Ashton in the meantime had to leave and go find him, and had been asking around to where he could be but nobody pays attention. So his first thought was maybe J.D.'s place so he went to the house and knocked on the door. "Anybody home?" His knock was somewhat frantic, not very threatening.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D watched Eliza and was glad that she was having fun since it looked like to him that she was. He tugged on his clothes slightly embarrassed that he was dressed up. Once everything was done he was glad that every one had a good time. He made sure that Eliza got his present which was a popular doll that was on television so he didn't go crazy on that. After giving them cake he started to help Jameson clean with the cleaning crew.

Waking up the next day he went to the kitchen to get some food and smiled when he saw the cake. He was about to get some when he heard his father yelling. Sighing he closed the fridge since he most likely wasn't going to be able to eat anything. "Where is that selfish boy at? He heard his father yell then barge into the kitchen with the bill of the party yesterday. "We are gone all day and you do this and waste our money!" J.D grabbed a water bottle and drank from it which caused his father to get even more angry at him. Throwing the paper at J.D which missed him completely so it made J.D smirk. His father then went red, "Do you think this is funny wasting my money like this!"

J.D drank more of his water then put the cap back on. "First off it was my money," he growled out, "mine." He yanked his backpack on to his shoulder. "Your not the only people in this house that has money unlike you two I save mine instead of spending it on those stupid parties you have." He kicked the receipts to the side, "Its been paid for and I think I spent it for a good reason." He then walked past his father since he was shocked that J.D was standing by what he had done usually he would just shrug it off. J.D brushed his father while walking out of the kitchen and almost crashed into his mother. She stood with her arms crossed and watched him with a nasty look on her face. "So you had a reason for the mess you made of the house. What was it? J.D looked at his mother then just brushed past her as well not even giving her an answer. Grabbing the door right when someone was knocking on it he swung it open pissed off. Seeing Ashton he froze but he still had a pissed off look on his face.

"What's wrong?" J.D hadn't done anything wrong for the past few week so he knew it had to be Sohrab or Eliza which made him freak out a little since he thought about the note. Moving forward causing Ashton to step back he closed the front door behind him and his face relaxed. "Did something happen are they safe?" He was on the verge of panicking if Ashton didn't tell him what was going on.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 1:05 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ashton came in and sighs: "Eliza is safe, heh she is still tired from that birthday party you put up for her. She's fine, just at daycare. But I was hoping Sohrab was around but....I guess not." He then sat down on the front steps to process his thoughts. "I was definitely hoping he'd be here since he had been visiting often but looks like it might be at the arcade or something." He then saw J.D. panicking so he gave him the motion to sit down. He realized J.D. did not have a good look on his face which meant he must have came in at a bad time. "Is.....this a bad timing?" He looked between the J.D. and the door and then sighs knowing J.D. wanted an explanation. "I shouldn't go throwing off everybody's secret but....for the first time in months, I can trust you."

"Sohrab decided to tell us that he's gay........homosexual. My mom went on a big tyrant and even threw some curse words at him and the fact he was not going to be like his mother who was gay. Now I was shocked but I knew he was not a different person even if said it but after she and him threw a bunch of curse words, he left slamming the door on us. I am just trying to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. But I swear, my Mom needs to calm down...believing homosexuality is a sin and then telling me Eliza would be raised a spoiled brat after you threw her that nice party, I swear she needs to get out of the 1940's.....ugh that woman! I am not surprised Dad had left when we were kids."
He then rubbed his head. "But...I see he is not here so I will keep searching for him. If you see him J.D., either have him stay with you or bring him back to my apartment, I am not seeing any good for putting him with my Mom for any reason now." With that he had left the house went back to his car, knowing he had to keep searching.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:08 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D relaxed when he said Eliza was safe but frowned slightly when he realized that Sohrab disappeared. Sitting down next to him he sighed since he was slightly worried about Sohrab now since his aunt was missing. Hearing him ask if it was bad timing he waved his hand in a dismissive manner. When hearing he could be trusted he was surprised and his face showed it. "Well that's a first," he smiled and waited for him to explain.

Hearing his aunt was back was a first surprise but the big one was that Sohrab was gay. At least that explains a little, watching Ashton he nodded his head "I'm fine with that I'll help you look for him and tell him." Watching Ashton leave he hoped that Eliza stayed with him and not his mother since she seemed like a b***h now.

Dropping his bag to the side he figured Jameson would find it and put it away for him. Rolling his shoulders he looked at the time and debated on where Sohrab would be. Taking off down the street he ran to the park to see maybe if Sohrab was there since they hung out there as well. Getting there he was out of breathe but he spotted Sohrab at the same bench when they first fought if you could call it that. He jugged over and plopped himself next to him breathing hard.

"Hey how's your day going?" He began to slow his breathing while sitting next to him. He then nudged him, "Your cousin was looking for you and he was worried." He then cleared his throat, "We came up with an idea you can either stay with your cousin or," he then felt a blush from on his cheeks, "Or stay with me." He then moved slightly to hide that he was blushing. "Its up to you really you should have to stay with your Aunt."

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

Super excited for the tension ^-^

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:19 pm
DeathAngelLe

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab never really paid much thought to the fact J.D. would catch him. His eyes widen as the man sat beside him with an easy 'How's your day going' statement. The boy had no idea if that statement was sarcastic or if serious. Sohrab just sighs and wipes his eyes down as he knew if anybody saw him cry then he would be toast. "My Day?...Well it was going fine....until I said something stupid and retarded. And I already know my Cousin is looking for me, and I rather not talk to him until I can get myself together." He then soon realized that if J.D. was told by Ashton that Sohrab went out then....did that mean he knew too?

Oh s**t!

"Great, please tell me he didn't go through the details." He then growled in frustration as his hands were on his face trying to get himself together. "And look man, I am not gonna have you do that. You did enough for us yesterday." He then stood up and decided he just needed to be alone. And also the fact he did not want to be found anytime soon. He did not notice J.D.'s blush, if he did...he would assume it was just the heat that was getting to him. "Staying with you? Wouldn't your parents like find out anyways if I did decided to?" He then puts on his jacket as he was starting to get tired of tightening it up around his waist to make sure it didn't fall. Otherwise.....I just need to be alone to process what had happened.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D nodded his head and was about to tell him about his day but he was all riled up. Understandable since he was yelled at for his sexuality and possibly kicked out. When Sohrab got mad he didn't know what to do so he just took the slight yelling from him but once he was about to leave he grabbed his wrist so he wouldn't go. "Just relax nothing is wrong with it and so what if they did they aren't the only ones that live there plus they are hardly ever home." He tightened his grip on Sohrab's wrist so he wouldn't slip away. He then looked down slightly, "I was scared," he mumbled slightly, "I thought you were taken like your aunt your cousin had told me that she was found."

He looked up at Sohrab, "If you won't stay at your cousin then stay with me just so I know you will stay safe." He then slowly let go of his wrist with a sad look in his eyes like he was being left. "If you make up your mind to stay with me just come home alright." He then dropped his hand on to his lap and looked up at Sohrab with a smirk but his eyes were still sad.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

Guilt trip >.<

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 8:35 pm
DeathAngelLe
Guilt trip...thanks a lot XD

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab turned and was slightly confused about the fact this boy....J.D. was even remotely scared. He had to blink a couple of times as he then rubbed his neck. "I.....well." He then just sighs and knew it wouldn't be fair if suddenly he left Eliza alone with Ashton.....she would probably be so alone if he had left. He still had that slight blush when J.D. held onto his wrist like that....when he probably could've just went for the shoulder. He then sighs and then stares at J.D. for awhile until he nods. "If your so sure about it then fine, I'll stay."

It was a weird thing to live in someone else's home, especially a rich person's house but if he was alright with it, then Sohrab assumed it was alright to do so. He then helped J.D. up before sighing: "I'll call him." With that he got through his phone and dialed Ashton's number. "Hey."

"WHERE ARE YOU MAN?!"

"At the park....J.D.'s with me."

"Ah Good!"

"And I guess I will pack up my things then."

"Pack up? Your stuff is in my apartment." Sohrab then stared hard at J.D. and then back to his phone. "So....you did not discuss the fact with J.D. that I would be staying with him."

"What the WHAT WHAT?!" Sohrab could hear the car brakes through the phone. "Excuse me monsieur! What did you just say?!" "You heard me bucko." "At a stranger's house?! SERIOUSLY?!" "Seriously." "You know Eliza's gonna be pissed off." "Then she needs to grow up. She can always visit me if she wants, it's not like I am at a different country." "GAWD! You and your.....HEAD!" "See ya" With that he hung up the phone and then shrugged. "I am somewhat assuming there might be a....spare bedroom?" He then had a hand on his shoulder. "And also........" But he found no words for that saying as he let go and just stayed with J.D. to go to the house.

Sohrab then smiles: "Thanks, It's kind of nice to know someone would miss me if I left." He then wipes his eyes slightly as they were irritating him. "Sorry for makin' ya worry man, It's....just not a good day I guess."

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 12:13 am
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

A sigh slipped from J.D's lips and his face lit up since Sohrab was staying. "Good we can get your stuff later," standing up he put his hands in his pockets while Sohrab called Ashton. Rolling on his feet he was waiting for a bit but he soon heard him yell at Sohrab. Turning his head like he was looking at something else since he knew he was busted now but he was going to plead the fourth.

"There could be if you need it," he shrugged his shoulders not concerned about it. "We have 6 bedrooms so don't think you have to worry about it." Watching Sohrab he waited for him to finish then smirked when Sohrab smiled at him. "Eh I got used to you girly. Who knew looking at somethin pretty brights peoples days." With that he turned and started walking to his house. "Yeah your day seems to be going the same as mine." He then pulled a cigarette out while they walked together, "Don't worry about your stuff though we shall get it by the end of the day if anything so just relax and enjoy the nice day." He smirked at Sohrab and nudged him with his arm.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

Hey that possessiveness is kicking in lol

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 9:36 am
DeathAngelLe
I might have to bring some 'competition' to see how possessive XD

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab had to hide his face because the blush went deeper when J.D. said what he said. P-Pretty eh? Well, I do hope he realizes he can't say it to a homosexual.....after all he probably likes girls. He thought to himself as he then kind of took note that he also smoked cigarettes as well. He personally did not like it but he cannot really make someone get rid of it can he? Unless he wanted to quit, then Sohrab has a lot of solutions to get rid of it. "You haven't called me Girly for awhile." He smirked, as they got to the house and gulped as his head soon realized what he was getting himself into. But he already made the decision and he was sticking to it.

Then his phone vibrated again which again he wondered why as he answered: "What?" "Just thought you needed an update for the trouble." "Trouble?" "The people that tried to kidnap Eliza and kidnapped Mom. That trouble." "Great......what?" "I don't know if you saw this but it seemed like the note went toward you and now are coming after you in 2 months. Are you sure you should stay at the house?" "I think he has the best security, if they did come, I'll know where they are before they do. I think I'll be fine." "If you say so, by the way.....do you need me to bring the stuff over?" "J.D. says we'll get them at the end of today."

"Did he?" He sounded suspicious, taking note that Sohrab was now acting like J.D.'s pet on that moment. "Yeah he did." "......Alrighty....." His voice changed into a tone which Sohrab knew something was wrong but he decided to ignore that. "Is there anything else that needs to be mentioned?" "Nah just.....just be careful." "Will do." With that he hung up the phone again as he then looked through his phone and realized something. "Hey. I just remembered something: There's a fair going on at a different town, heard it was suppose to be fun with a few rides but also nice stuff to look at." He knew it could help relax for the day and also might see some cool stuff as well. And since J.D. said he was having the same day, why not change it with a fair?

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D walked with Sohrab then noticed he was looking at his cigarette. Sighing he tossed on the ground and put it out since it seemed to bother Sohrab. "Haven't had the opportunity for it," walking into the house he lead the way to his room which had a bedroom next to it. Once getting there Ashton had called again. Waiting for him to finish he swung the door open so Sohrab could look in. "This is your room," he let him look around then showed him the joint bathroom. "I'm right through that door," he pointed to the door that lead to his bedroom. Walking over he opened the door to show what his room looked like.

Nodding his head the fair seemed like a good idea. "Alright then afterwards we can get your stuff." He smiled at Sohrab excited to go out since he hadn't done so for a while but he was excited to go with him. "Let me get my stuff," grabbing his wallet and phone he then ushered Sohrab to the car.

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

oh man lol

sorry for the shortness wanted to get one in before getting busy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 3:28 pm
DeathAngelLe
I am almost thinking that the guy is a celebrity (nation wise or maybe just school wise) and of course all the girls like him, and that guy is almost intriqued with Sohrab which might make J.D. extremely jealous and maybe more possessive? It's a generic guy so we can both control him.

User Image

Sohrab Venezuela

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Sohrab shrugged: "You didn't have to put it out. I'm cool with it." He felt bad he tossed it on the ground and got rid of it there, and just told himself not to look at him like that again. So when arriving at the house, he was guided through until they hit a random bedroom which Sohrab admitted to liking it, so when J.D. said it was going to be his room, he was slightly shocked. So once able to absorb it, he was shown the joint bedroom which made his jaw open since it was as big as the master bedroom and bathroom in his Aunt's house....COMBINED! And then of course the other door that lead to his room. "Oh....it's almost like a suite then?" He said to himself as he then heard J.D. saying he needed to get a few things for the fair, which Sohrab was slightly excited for but he did not show it.

So once J.D. got everything he needed, Sohrab felt somewhat guilty about going inside that fancy car of his while Sohrab was used to the mini-van and the police cruiser. I'm sorry.... He thought to himself as he entered the car so they could go see the fair at the next town, which was about a 30 minute drive from here if they took the freeway toward the next town. His hand pressed against his cheek as his long hair sat still on his back showing that he had recently brushed his hair before going over, as when he ran from the apartment his hair got a bit....'messy', so he brushed it to make himself look at least nice and clean.

"So is this your car?" Sohrab laid back on the seat as he felt comfortable in the car as he could see the big screen which made the GPS, Radio, and also iPod/Aux which he thought was cool.....if only Sohrob had an iPod....."Heard this fair was supposed to be pretty nice and all that, better than most fairs that different counties have done." He decided to start the conversation from there until they reached the fair.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The 'Troubled' Kid

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

deathangelle

Dangerous Lover

10,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

The Bad Boy

J.D Watson

J.D got into the car and waited for Sohrab to get in. Driving them together he nodded his head when Sohrab asked him if it was car. "Yeah I splurged for once on myself," he then pulled out his phone and handed it to Sohrab so he could pick the song he wanted. "Yeah usually everyone in school usually goes every year and they talk about I haven't gone." He then looked at Sohrab briefly and smiled, "I think it will be fun." He then stepped on a the pedal a little harder so they could get there quicker and have fun.

Getting into the parking lot it was crowded which was odd to him. He wondered why it was so crowded but he didn't voice it. Getting out of the car he waited for Sohrab once he did he noticed that there was a lot of security for just a fair. Putting his hands in his pocket he looked around while waiting and noticed a crowd in the distance but figured it was a line for something. "So you want to eat or do rides first?"

v--v
ShadowStream-chan

Alright sounds like a good plan LoL

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out