Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Clean Slate (Rockets only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:22 pm
Lu hesitated to get his dex scanned, not wanting to accidentally shove someone out of his way. He moved up slowly, making sure to stay out of other people's way, and finally he got to the scanner. He was glad he didn't have a joltik- if someone had brought it in and it'd gotten loose, he was sure they'd be... whatever the Team Rocket equivalent of really grounded was, that is what they'd be. As the tall brunette opened up the map, he wondered how much damage a little joltic could do... probably not enough damage to lose all power and trap everyone deep underground to face their imminent death, hopefully.

Lu glanced up when someone called out room number thirteen, glancing around the room to spot a red-headed man. Glancing down at his dex again, Lu confirmed his own room number and stood there for a moment before getting up the courage to go introduce himself to his new roommate. He took the long way to get around people and finally reached the redhead, keeping his own head ducked. "Um, you said room thirteen..? I think we have the same room." He said quietly, fiddling with his dex to keep his hands busy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:30 pm
He nodded at Faleen's words, "In the several months that we've had this system operational - we set it up pretty quick to keep wild pokemon out of the construction - this is the first breach we've seen. Even with moderate traffic it does a damn good job; in average conditions, it should be pretty close to perfect."

Lucas gathered the paper he had been writing on and stood, running a hand through the hair at the nape of his neck as he faced Lex, "Uhh, I'm not sure, to be honest. I work for weapons, not security. My gut reaction is that it wouldn't work for newly caught pokemon, stolen pokemon, or wild pokemon being brought in intentionally, though... Anyway." He raised the paper indicatively. "As much as I'm enjoying everyone's curiosity, I really gotta get on the trail of this thing while there's still a trail worth following."

--

The executive who received Kyle's question looked to him with sharp eyes and replied coolly, "Sandalwood is nearby."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:33 pm
Aulus shrug-nodded. "Makes sense, I'm probably not allowed in anyway... and you know I wouldn't be surprised," he started to grin, "I mean this is somewhere between a Dharma facility - damn, what's it called? Oh! - Tracy Island and Aperture Science in its heyday.... Down then I guess? Looks like we're on base floor three." Aulus squinted at his map, manipulating it to flip between floors and glancing up every so often to be sure he didn't walk into anything. "Interesting, looks like we're separated from the lower ranks quarters by uh... ah, so there are the training facilities. I suppose it makes them more convenient more people though, being stuck in the middle like that."

KO looked up... and then up some more. Little bit more. "Woooah, you're real heavy duty aren't you?" he observed to Lu with a little hint of a smirk, but then to be fair KO usually looked like he was smirking a bit.

"Room thirteen it is; pleased to meet you kid," he extended his hand in greeting, "name's Kirk, codename KO. And you are?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:43 pm
Kyle frowned at the reply, but nodded to show he understood.
No duh Sandlewood was near by, but that wasn't the question he was asking. Either way it wasn't what he wanted to hear, and it had officially squashed any hopes he had had for being able to keep his beautiful lady.

"Wow, talk about shitty benefits." Kyle grumbled to Ryan as he turned and made his way back out of the room with his partner, who had already gotten the room number they would need.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:52 pm
Bro blinked, widening his eyes a little at the other pokemon's response to him.

Though he didn't bad off, if anything he took this as a good chance to further antagonize the ghost. drifting a little closer and unfolding his arms

Jerome glanced down at the dex, shaking his head a little as he looked over the map "D'nt think so" He replied "unless they're roomin' grunts with Agents now."
It was more likely that he would get a room to himself.
"Think Agents get room t'themselves."  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:53 pm
"Heavy...duty? Uh... yes, I think so, probably?" Lu said, scratching the back of his neck. He was pretty heavy, probably weighed as much as two short people at least. Or maybe the man meant he was heavy duty like those garbage bags that didn't break even with a bunch of junk in them. Lu had never tried being a garbage bag, but if he was one he was sure he'd be a strong one. Or something. "Oh um, my name is Luit... Lu, just Lu. Nice to meet you, too, sir?" He said timidly, not sure how he felt about being called 'kid', but it wasn't a rude name at least. "So, um... do you think they'll be able to fix the joltik problem? It's not going to cause any permanent damage?" he asked, trying to sound casual but worry still seeping into his voice.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 4:55 pm
"Ahh, okay. " Lex left the desk, letting Lucas retreat and perhaps he could find someone who did security, or talk to K.O. The red head was rather noticeable and he gave a quick wave and grinned. He took out his pokedex and decided it was time to move on, find his room and ehh, see if he was in the barracks or with a roommate.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:04 pm
Humm, a little slip up there? Interesting. What was the kid's full name and why didn't he want to use it? Given his circumstances it could be any number of reasons; perhaps he'd find out what they were one day, perhaps not. In either case signs for his new roomate were promising so far; he could work with shy and uncertain, it made getting his way a whole lot easier than having to try to convince a strong personality that it had been their idea to make the curtains match the rugs all along.... Only there weren't going to be curtains were there; they were underground.

"I'm sure they will," KO confirmed, setting off at a leisurely stroll, his case still rumbling along behind him. "With nobody moved in properly yet with all their clutter and everyone exploring the base from top to bottom it'll be found before long. Worst I can imagine it will have done is fry a bit of wiring, easy enough to replace. My turn to ask a question." KO canted his head up a little to look at Lu and smiled again. "You don't have to answer if you don't want, of course, but I wondered what brought you here... and I don't mean as in here to the base, I mean to Team Rocket." Lu was huge but he had a youthful face, couldn't be twenty yet could he? If he was, KO wanted to know what skincare products he used.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:06 pm
Chiro whined said, finally pushing back against Zacharie's chest in an attempt to put some space between himself and the Gengar. He received an absentminded head pat from his trainer in response. What good was sticking around this human if he wasn't going to protect him?!

Normally, Zacharie didn't like repeating things but, "...You get your own room?" He asked, his tone mildly incredulous. Why did Agents get their own rooms?! He probably had more use for the space than anyone else! "So to get my own room I need to be an Agent." He muttered, mostly to himself. If he hadn't already decided that he was going to become an Agent so he could finally work in the labs, that little tidbit of information had just sealed the deal. "Is it near my room?" He asked, scooting closer to the older man so he could peer at the map as well.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:26 pm
"Oh, that's good..." Lu said, sighing in relief. Seemed like it wasn't likely that the joltik would be causing any disastrous threats! That was a bright side. KO seemed to be a good guy, not too cranky or mean. Kyle had seemed the same way(granted, Lu had rightfully pissed Kyle off), so Lu decided to keep himself at a distance until he found out more about the guy. The brunet followed after KO, assuming they were going to check out their new room.

Oh. That question. That was hard to answer, as Lu didn't want to let KO, or anyone for that matter, know the rather embarrassing story about how he'd ended up in Team Rocket. "Ah, well... I got recruited, after I left home. I didn't have anything going for me, s-so..." He said, skipping around the parts of the story that were incriminating. "It's not a interesting story, really. H-how about you?" He asked, hoping for a subject change.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 5:34 pm
Hummmmmm. Definitely hiding something, but for now at least KO was prepared to let it go; best to get to know his new roomate a little before pushing on any potentially sensitive subjects. "Not too different I suppose," he replied as they approached an elevator. "I left home when I was fairly young, ended up with Team Galactic for a lack of any other opportunities. I worked in their labs as a chemist until the coup, I got out while the dust was settling. From there I moved on from place to place, worked with small timers here and there, until I ended up here on Kodo. I ran into an old associate from Galactic and he recruited me, well, I rescued him from a rather displeased officer of the law - for old times sake, you know? - and then he recruited me.

"It's a lot more interesting that that, but those are the basics," he concluded with a little grin.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:26 pm
Lu made a small laugh, staring own at his dex to make sure he knew which way they were going. "That sounds more interesting than my story, honestly." He admitted, looking up at the elevator but staying a few steps behind KO. "You sound like you have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff. Like, um... criminal involvement, stuff... yeah. It's... uh..." Lu said, brows furrowing as he tried to find a word for it. "It's cool. ...I mean, you know, uh... y-yeah..." Eloquent as ever, Lu tried to hide his face behind his dex, holding the device as close to his face as he could without looking like he was trying to glue it to his nose.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:11 am
"Cool?" KO arched one perfectly sculpted eyebrow at the nervous young grunt. "Well I suppose, certainly less restrictive than living on the right side of the law. It's much easier to get things done without dealing with things like funding letters and ethics committees or so I gather anyway, never had to deal with things like that myself." Could he have lived as a law abiding citizen? Probably, but if he had gone down that road he'd probably be stuck in some sad little nine-to-five and be dating somebody called Chad. No things were definitely better this way, a little risk to life and limb (a little) was preferable to boredom.

The elevator dinged cheerfully and the doors swished smoothly open garnering a nod of approval from KO. "Other than our security blip with the Joltik this place is looking pretty nice... or maybe my standards have just been lowered recently." KO gave a languid shrug - either way - and stepped inside, pressing the button for B5 before holding the 'doors open' button until Lu was inside too.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 10:30 am
"Ah, excellent," Frost nodded to Lucas; it was good to at least know the principles the security system worked on even if he didn't know the specifics of how it operated. It had rather obvious flaws of course, as demonstrated by this Joltik, but as Lucas pointed out it would be rather expensive to microchip every pokemon and Rocket. "Well, if you will excuse me I shall locate my quarters, investigate the Engineering section, and then do a final proof read of my report." With these words and a small nod to Lucas Frost departed.

Spotting Zacharie the blond took a small detour in order to acknowledge; "Zacharie," because it was only polite to greet friendly acquaintances.... Ah, it sounded as though the young grunt shared his attitude towards accommodation provisions for grunts. "Agents do indeed get their own rooms," he confirmed, coming to a halt abruptly; it didn't occur to him that it might not be polite to barge into a conversation. He had information to share, what else mattered? "Agent rooms are arranged in pairs, separated by a shared bathroom. If you have a partner of your own rank you will usually share with them. If you do not have a partner you will share with another Agent at random... and it appears that Agent accommodation is on base floor three, whilst grunts are on base floor five. Mmh." He was glad enough to have a floor between himself and the lower ranks; Agents and Elites were on the whole no more bearable than Grunts and Trainees but they were packed at a lower density and that did make a difference to noise levels and generalised unpleasantness.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:58 pm
"Less restrictive, that's a good way to put it..." Lu said with a nod. Funding letters and ethics committees sounded like something that would make him want to take a nap, though he hadn't ever done anything like that either. Lu wondered how you would go about writing a letting asking for money without sounding like... you were asking for money; he scrunched his nose, something like seemed like you'd need to be a lot better at persuasion than he was.

Lu followed KO inside the elevator and looked around it, happy for how much nicer everything looked than in the old base. "I um, I joined when people were all at Ambergris. Everything here seems so... high tech, compared to back there." Lu thought for a moment, then glanced down at his feet. "I was worried the ceilings would be too low for me, since we're underground. It got annoying, hitting my head on door frames and stuff... so I guess you could say I have high standards." He said with a sheepish laugh, slipping his hands and his dex into his pockets.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff