[PRP] OMG! Shopping spree! (for Shadd!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:35 pm
"Yeah, I can get back on time." He would make sure an alarm went off an hour before he had to be back so he had plenty of time to finish and get back and account for possible problems finding the vehicle again. Nothing was worse then a game of Where is my ride?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:30 pm
"Good," Aulus replied, closely followed by; "I'll message you if you're late, and give you time to get back," because while he was an arsehole he didn't want to be one of those superior officers... and also he'd probably be in trouble if he came back without the trainee. "You won't be happy if I have to do that though," he added soon after again with a glance at Lex, because he didn't want to be seen as a soft touch either. Where did you draw the line? Did this kind of thing come naturally to some people? It wasn't the sort of question he was really sure he could ask anyone.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:54 pm
"I understood," Lex replied, keeping his face straight. He came on time or it would be a grumpier car ride back then it was here. "I wonder if the mall has crab ragoons." He questioned. Asian food sounded good right about now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 pm
Aulus wrinkled his nose slightly at the mention of crab but a moment later he shrugged. "Probably, the food court is huge.... Not far now." He nodded at a sign declaring that they were just coming up to the exit for the city. He was pretty sure he remembered the way to the mall car park, it would be a bit embarrassing to get lost with a passenger along for the ride.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:00 pm
And there was the sign nearly declaring freedom from the car and his drivers oppressing personality. Lex settled back and rolled down the window a bit so Grimlock could shove her snout out.

Glit leaned against his legs giving a tired "Vi,vi." Asking if they were there yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:25 am
Aulus was rather grateful for the silence, he was all out of things to say to a guy he didn't know and didn't really want to end up in an argument today as would probably happen if he lost patience. How did people do the small-talking thing for hours on end? He supposed you had to have a certain willingness to share things about yourself with strangers and, by and large, he did not have said willingness. Ugh, well, nearly over anyway.

Flicking on his turn signal Aulus pulled into the lane which curved around into the multistory, heading up a couple of levels to where it would be easier to find a space.

Tortie confirmed with a growl from the back seat, just as keen as her human friend was to get out of the car and get on. Maybe if there was time they'd go to the park and she could stretch her legs a bit before getting back into the car for the ride back.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:29 pm
Glit perked up, clambering up her trainers lap to look outside. Finally. She stretched out and gave a pleased chirp like sound. The Mall! Outside.

Lex stretched and shifted, capturing Grimlock and watched the levels pass by. Well, this had been on awkward car ride. Things were so much easier when he had a pokemon he could travel on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:55 am
It was with an overwhelming sense of relief that Aulus pulled into a free parking spot. Putting on the handbrake and killing the engine he nodded to Lex and unbuckled his seatbelt. "Right, I'll see you back here in...." How long did he need? "Five hours?" That would be more than enough, and if he ran out of shopping to do he could take his team to the park to stretch their legs a bit.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:39 pm
"Five hours, see you then." Lex had his belt nearly off before they stopped and slid out the door. He shifted Grims over his shoulder and started to trot away, Glit following at his heels.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:22 am
As the grunt disappeared Aulus relaxed and turned to Tortie. "Ugh. Remind me to brush up on my smalltalk, that was painful."

The Absol snorted and then, side by side, they headed into town.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas