Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
How has everyone been? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is a poll.
  Yes, I know.
View Results
xMy-CoOkIeS-R-ToXiCx rolled 9 20-sided dice: 16, 14, 4, 11, 15, 12, 18, 18, 16 Total: 124 (9-180)

xMy-CoOkIeS-R-ToXiCx

Single Sex Symbol

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:14 am
Welcome back, although with work now I'm not on much more anyways. >-> and before then even... not much. ._ .;; Its just fun....

My personal/love life is in the ruins so not going into that. (Just yet another reason I should date my car... even though I'm a girl... ._ .;; and my car is a girl as well... errrrrr. Also not getting into any discussions on that. Not that I'm against anyone's sexuality its just not for me.) That was a reason for not coming online, although I check updates though my email, not that I know the changes very well.

Typically I'd be on in the mornings since I work nights. Anyone like the new Neon Trees Album? I love it. <3 Well I'm tired and its my day off so I'm going to see if I can chill with a friend before or maybe after being a chauffeur to my little brother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:49 pm
Aquamere

Thank you! (: I'm glad to see you still around here! Stress with real life situations?

yokokurama9000

Thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to remember the tips you gave me! (:  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Imagine Wyverns

Hopping Shopper

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 6:06 am
yokokurama9000
Hey, I've been gone a long time (and probably will still be) due to various things including but not limited to college for myself. And since you're preparing to go to college I thought I'd give you some advice.
- Act like an adult, nobody there likes when people act immaturely during class (not that you'd have that problem, that advice was half me venting about my remedial math class)
- If you don't know what your major is going to be start by taking your required courses (and don't worry if your major switches along your path to a degree, there's an average of switching something like 6 times I hear)
- If you have time, join a club! You'll meet some friends and be able to have people who know what they're doing in college who can give you advice
- If you have the money, take classes outside your major that seem interesting to you! You may find something you like more than your current major, and many useful skills in other classes!
- DO YOUR HOMEWORK! Some classes have it as optional, but if you're like me and hate studying, doing homework will get the facts pounded into your noggin.
- BE ON TIME, AND DON'T MISS CLASS! A lot of classes have incentives for not missing any days, such as dropping your lowest test score.
- Get some good rest the night before a test. The higher quality rest you get will let you focus on work and remember things better, so it's useful even if you don't have a test
- don't over eat before class, and get some protein (even vegetarians have ways of getting protein, so if you don't eat meat, that's no reason to skip out on this, it'll help you think and stay alert during classes)
- Make friends in class! A lot if not most classes have group/partner projects. The better acquainted you are with someone, the more likely you'll do well in a group with them.

- SUMMER CLASSES SUCK. They condense ALL of the work into less than half the time, and have all the same requirements. Taking one or MAYBE two classes is the most you should do. That way you get good grades and won't have too much trouble. The worst classes to take during the summer are English courses and math courses. It's possible to get a good grade if you just take one and are really dedicated. Be sure to put all your effort in!

- DON'T be afraid to drop a class before the deadline. Most classes you can retake and it'll replace your W and if you drop earlier, will provide a refund.

- Have fun! Academics are great and all, but you need some down time too so you don't overload!

Good luck in college! I hope you have as much fun as I'm having smile

Thanks for reading this TP!
Those are really helpful tips! I'll sure use those since I'll be going to college soon too :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 5:45 pm
I guess I've been alright. Finished school today. But I get on Gaia and my mood changes drastically. I miss how things were and when I actually had fun getting on this. sad  

nashyroru

Friendly Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

DraculasLittlePrincess IV

Angelic Vampire

23,975 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 7:20 pm
I've been gone for quite some time myself...if anyone could catch me up on what's been happening on gaia it would be appreciated thanks. smile 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:52 pm
Doing lots of gold making. =w= It's annoying. 4laugh
Aside that, I'm all good.  

IIaena

Timid Bunny

Aquamere
Vice Captain

Versatile Hunter

12,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:06 pm
Toxic Pepper
Aquamere

Thank you! (: I'm glad to see you still around here! Stress with real life situations?

yokokurama9000

Thank you for the advice, I'll be sure to remember the tips you gave me! (:

Im on here when ever i can. yea I've been dealing with a lot lately  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:43 pm
Good, traveling working traveling. basically seeing the world  

pretyface

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Kenj Himura

Dangerous Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 6:14 pm
Toxic Pepper
It's been awhile since I've been on Gaia! I miss everyone in this guild, and I hope everyone is doing well. I've been busy getting ready for graduation and preparing myself for college. I am excited but at the same time, nervous!

What have you guys been up to? (:

hello bro toxic welcome back biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:53 pm
Welcome back to the fray Toxic! I just recently finished High School and right now I'm training to become an Marine.  

Frost the cat

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:36 am
Damn, it's been too long… look at those price inflations
o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:55 am
I know this tread is old but I just wanted to say that I am doing good and that I am also going through a change and graduating. I am getting ready to move out of my parent's house for the first time and it's really scary to think about but I think I'll be okay, and also you will too smile  

gurgenshnogal

Anxious Regular

10,000 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers