5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:13 pm

Levvi

Sexy Captain of the Siren
User Image
He nodded following him him back to the ship.

Sadly he is better than I thought he would be. I think we should avoid him from now on though.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Overbearing-Presence..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

A slight chuckle came, his eyes closed lightly and opened. The man touched Wrench, such a flirtatious fellow he was. A something he could sink his fangs into? Classic. He was a blood thirsty flirt, ind of like Zhao as he gave the playful man the warm smile he always had. His hand then rose and came down on his shoulder. The eyes he gave were different and more of an enraged tone. "Speak like that to my woman, and your fangs will be a cheap piece of jewelry, and worn like a last minute gift." He shoved him back lightly before taking her free hand and looking at him, "Don't mess with her, or I'll eat your limbs." He told frankly before his eyes closed and a smile formed on his face once again. He then smiled at Wrench and chuckled lightly.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

jonathan-the-vampire

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:51 pm
User Image

W R E N C H " C . L . "OE E R I C A

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine
Swing my heart across the line
In my face is flashing signs
Seek it out and ye shall find."

User Image

Wrench's hair's stood upright as he let out the light tingle of laughter. Though she didn't show it, the current situation she was in was undeniably uncomfortable, and irritating. It irked her as her grip on the arrow tightened. As he let out another laugh, he pulled back and Wrench's arrow split in two from her grip. The expression of his turning puzzled and smiled wide enough to flash a fang. Wrench's jawline tightened as she stared into his eyes with defiance.

"Not until I kill you first." She remarked with a hint of anger in her tone. And she moved back from him. Until she felt a strike in her brain and she turned too Zhao who had claimed Wrench as his woman and threatened the sadistic flirt. Before pushing him back lightly and grabbing her free hand lightly. Wrench cringed as he continued too threaten him. Wrench looked at Zhao and back at the other one. Not irritated but rather helpless. "For ******** sake..." She said to herself. Removing her hand off Zhao's and shoving the two back lightly, just enough to give her space. "Stones will be ******** thrown if you two keep this up!!" She explained, raising her voice and anger filled her voice. Crossing her arms. "I don't wanna be fought over by damn sadists. Nor was I your woman Zhao. And you. You don't have too be so creepy over someone you don't have interest in. You jerk." She said, scolding the two excessively.

User Image

"Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told..."

{OutOfChat:}

killer-wolf-kun
jonathan-the-vampire
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:14 am
killer-wolf-kun

Antagonist TEN

ALEX ~ YUKIO

Come, serve me.... Live for me...

User Image

he moved back from the light shove. and looked back at the male. he liked him. was able to send a stone hard threat, possibly a promise without breaking the previous emotion. a smooth smile crossed his face as ran a free hand through his messy hair. - well i do say, a fine necklace would be grand.- he winked at him and tapped his cheek in a thoughtful way. - you might be on to something. possibly make good fortunes from such ideas. he smoothly took another step back, now looking down at Wrench with both hands in his pockets. his twin katanas clanked together with the sudden movement. he tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. - well considering I'm already dead, that makes your threat invalid miss. - he laughed at the situation unfolding in front of him. quite a comical sight indeed. -creepy you say? i agree to disagree madam. i merely gave you a complement. telling you that i was enjoying your reference. - he shrugged when she called hima jerk - its a hard life style few understand. - he smiled softly, kindly.
User Image

And let me build my kingdom. Yes, you will be of great service.....
As far as you have to know.

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench grinned angrily as he told her her threat was invalid due to him already being dead. She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and simply stared at him with eyes full of fire. "That's nice, I wouldn't mind having your head too keep then." She remarked, her tone angered. Letting go off his collar, even though she was a bit too short too the point she had too go on her toes too reach his collar. "Oh and your compliments are cute, but I'm not a girl who gets swayed over flirts like you." Crossing her arms once again, she glared the black haired male down.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
jonathan-the-vampire
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:00 pm
killer-wolf-kun

Antagonist TEN

ALEX ~ YUKIO

User Image

If that is what your into, my cautions go out to your lover. " he let his body move when he was grabbed . He could have easily with stood her strength but he didn't want to interfere with her angry movements. It was cute. " And who's to say I was trying to sway you. A compliment is just a complement. Take it as you will dear" he dashed a cunning smile . "Though if I were to want you, I would have you." He raked his hand through his hair " but again, your not my type " he looked over to the male with curiosity on his face . " may I ask, where you obtained such a beautiful umbrella such as this one? "
User Image

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao looked to her as her fury began to rise. A sadist, touched, but not the right word. "A sadist? Me~ I am flattered,but there is a difference between the two types." And as the man began, once more to put words towards her he looked to wrench with a newer expression, slight distress. "Um...I thought...." He then stopped and shook his head lightly before looking to the man who asked about the Umbrella. "A fine eye for antiques. This is a Chinese Umbrella, that my mother hand made." He covered his face with the carefree guise once more as he told, "Utakata, the name of this, is made from the bones of the great demons of the 5th circle, and leather from Kohryu, the golden dragon. "

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

jonathan-the-vampire

Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:32 pm
killer-wolf-kun

Antagonist TEN

ALEX ~ YUKIO

User Image

Ahhhh " he had a slight look of awe on his face. He was highly into rare relics and non-everyday items. This umbrella was superb. Beautiful to the eyes but to those who could see its energy, it's history, it showed more then just it's beauty. " it's a beauty sight for the eyes. Send my regards to your mother for her artistic ability. "
User Image

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench threw her hands in defeat as the black haired male as he had went on and continued too piss Wrench off, and once he was done, asked about Zhao's umbrella. The two continued too converse. And once the male had mentioned about Zhao's mother, Wrench paused. It was a compliment, yes. But didn't his mother pass away already? "Well, knowing Zhao he wouldn't feel such an emotion..." She thought to herself. Resting her elbow on her hand and putting her chin in between her index finger and thumb. Wrench looked over at the black haired male, her expression more loose and showed no anger, but it showed a simple puzzled expression. "You. You never introduced yourself too us didn't you? Now, isn't that impolite." She sighed softly with closed eyes. Opening them once again. "What's your name?" She asked.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
jonathan-the-vampire
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:09 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao put his umbrella over his shoulder as he smiled at it while he was being complimented on it's beauty. The quickest way to a man's heart was his Umbrella, and stomach... He then looked off to the side when he mentioned his mother. His expression didn't change as he opened his mouth to speak. Nothing came out for a few moments, but after it Wrench asked about his name. This gave Zhao's quick mind time to thin of a response about his mother. He dare not slander her, but to expression an emotion other than coldness and fun-lovingness infront of people was not him. He put his hand on Wrench's head as he said, "Dear Wrench, you must have taken your irony pills today, since the statement was impolite in itself~. But it's okay,we would all like to know."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

jonathan-the-vampire

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:20 pm
jonathan-the-vampire
killer-wolf-kun

Antagonist TEN

ALEX ~ YUKIO

User Image

He blinked at her. It was unexpected to hear her request. It caught him off guard and couldn't help but show it in his face. "Ahh yes of course. Please excuse me for my rude manners. "He took off his right hand white silk glove and laid his hand on his chest proudly. "I am Alex Yukio. 2nd heir to the royal Yukio clan of Ireland. " he held his twin Katanas down with his left hand as he gracefully bowed and straightened " at your pleaser"
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:43 am
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

"Don't put your damn hand on my head." She told Zhao as he had placed his hand on her head, and she lightly removed his hand off her head. "Too be honest, I never take irony pills. It's just in my blood." A snarky remark escaped her mouth. Looking aside, she put a lock of the brown hair behind her ear. Tapping her finger on her crossed arms as she waited for the male's response too her question. Once he had replied to her question, introducing himself as Alex Yukio and a 2nd heir too a royal clan. Wrench raised an eyebrow. How formal. "Well, that's...Formal of you." She noted on his introduction. Wrench removed her arms in the cross position and put a hand on her hip. "Well, since you were oh so polite too introduce yourself now, I'm Wrench. But call me C.L. I have enough idiots calling me by my first name nowadays." She introduced herself snarkily. Referencing Zhao at the end. A glare made their way too Zhao in a second, but disappeared soon after she blinked.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
jonathan-the-vampire
Quote:

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vampster-Chels-Winter

Desirable Vampire

14,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:51 pm
killer-wolf-kun

Antagonist TEN

ALEX ~ YUKIO

User Image

Alex smoothly pulled a gold, red and silver pocket watch. it had a crested black silhouette of a dragon on the surface. his family's crest. he raised his eye brow at the time. - i must say.. - he started to speak as he put the pocket watch away. -... ironically, for immortals, time seems the one thing we never have enough of. - he smirked and turned, facing away from the two as he slipped on his white glove again. he then suddenly materialized into a black mist, vanishing and then appearing behind wrench. he leaned in close. closer then he did last time. from behind, he was able to get a better angle of her neck. he whispered smoothly to her, fangs inches from her ear and neck. - and ill be looking forward to meet again some time- he chuckled lightly before vanishing into another wall of black mist for good
*exit*
User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:13 pm
User Image
Z H A O ✹ C H E N
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Zhao watched as the man disappeared from the picture with his eyes slowly blinking at the display the man had preformed. He crossed his arms with a smile while saying, "I would rip that guys spleen out and replace it with dry rice." He then looked to her as she sent the many signs of hate towards him again while he chuckled lightly. He then took her by the arm lightly with his free hand and brought her hand to his cheek. He laid it there and smiled with closed eyes. He gave a slight chuckle, hoping to get a reaction out, "Are you into all that royalty jazz? People born into money and fancy? Or do you prefer the ones who work there way up from the ground, and have felt the soil that grows your crops? Do you like when the pure blood sink their fangs into your skin, or when the dirty pecks your wrist and whisper sweet things in your ear?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Antagonist TEN

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image

"I see this life
Like a swinging vine

User Image

Wrench watched as Alex had disappeared in a black mist and appeared behind Wrench, his fangs just simple inches away from her neck, Wrench was about too go punch him into an oblivion, but he had already left. And Wrench snarled angrily. A 'tch' sound escaping her mouth as her gloved hands turned into fists, she looked away from anger. "I would've taken his head on the spot if he didn't leave..." She thought too herself, digging her booted foot into the dirt. Until she had felt a her arm getting taken lightly, her head snapped too Zhao and she felt her hand against his cheek. Her cheeks flushed a pure red. Though she didn't move her hand off, she raised an eyebrow at his question.

Wrench took a deep gulp as he had finished with the question. Her green eyes looked deep into his eyes for a few seconds, softening up lightly. A small genuine smile played on her lips. "Zhao...You know me too well already, you don't have too ask such a question..." Pausing slightly, she caressed his cheek with her thumb softly. "I prefer the ones who know what hardships there are in life, the ones who know what its like too work their way up from the ground and felt the dirt on their hands. The ones who whisper the sweetest things into my ear and the pecks against my wrist. Unlike the aristocrats who were born into the top instantly, the ones who had their hands cleaned and taken care of for them." She replied too him softly. The smile still on her lips. She didn't break the deep gaze at all. She then turned too him. And moved in slowly, giving a soft peck on his lips.

User Image

killer-wolf-kun
Quote:
Quote:

Docks and Shoreline

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items