8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 9:34 pm
User Image

Esmeralda Cryptmaw
But please call me Roselenda Carter

Swords, locks and slight of hand? Did she hear that properly? It was not that fetched of an idea though, Echo had no one to help support him and live if stealing was what he did to get by Esme understood why but if it was just for fun there might be a bit if an issue. Esme believed it would be to get by and not just for kicks which she understood fully that you had to do what you had to do to survive and if that's how he survived, Esme wished him luck. "Just don't take my stuff" Esme whispered to Echo with a soft smile.

Refraction Theory

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:06 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

ᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒᵩᵩᵩᶲᶲᶲᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᵒ ᵩᵩᵩ ᶲᶲᶲ Ω ҉ Ω ᶲᶲᶲ ᵩᵩᵩ ᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒᶲᶲᶲᵩᵩᵩᵒᵒᵩᵒᵩᵒ

Echo sighed with great relief. "I don't I think I could bring myself to do that." And that was the truth. In fact he would rather steal for her than even think of stealing from her. Echo waved over the waitress that he stole from a ordered two more drinks and paid with the coin he took earlier. That was for food later but this was worth it. Once the waitress walked away to get the drinks, Echo smiled softly to Rose. "I only try and take what I need, which is why I still live in a box...literally but if you ever need help, I'll be happy to help. " He said softly. "Though taking another guys heart is something I don't think I could do haha." Echo had to through a little joke in there to at least help keep the mood light

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Happy
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Conversing
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ The box is three blocks away and is the crowning jewel of all boxes! xDD

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:23 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'If the sky could dream.'

Oswald's hand stopped for a moment. His head slowly turned to the brunette then opened his eyes, revealing a pair of purple-pink eyes. He laughed. "Splinters?! No splinters can put a dent on me." he said in triumph. "And what do you mean I'll get splinters?" he asked in confusion, he turned towards his table that had claw markings. He parted his lips and then closed them well that answers his question, he turned to the girl. "Oh sorry, force of habit." he said now half asleep. He rubbed the back of his neck. Sometimes he is a little over dramatic and switches from being in triumph which he was wide wake to confusion to half asleep and bored again. He looked around the peaceful cafe and had a slight disgusting look on his face this place wasn't his style. His new in this town anyway, his attention towards the brunette. "By the way do you know any place where I can rest like a sewer or cave around here?" he asked.

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains:

kirabirdy

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Marine almost recoiled at the sight of his eyes. They were so bizarre, a very non-human color. She quickly became fascinated with them. She stared at them as he rambled on, changing moods quickly. She focused on his last question. She stared at him, confounded. Who would want to sleep in a sewer or cave? "I don't know any sewers, but I'm sure there's a hotel around somewhere." She shrugged, still observing the odd boy. His eye color is unnatural for any human. His "habit" is unnerving, and he sleeps in sewers. It's like he isn't even human.

XxIce_ReaperxX

kirabirdy

Lonely Reveler

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Refraction Theory

Esme nodded and smiled at Echo "I'm glad, I guess?" Esme said with a slight laugh. Once Echo ordered them both drinks, Esme looked at him and shook her head feeling bad Esme did not want him using what little money he had on her "you don't eyed to do that." Esme told him. Hearing him say how he lived in a box Esme could only wonder why he did not get a job, it was hard to do but definitely possible "Why not get a job to you know get a home?" Esme asked in a slightly confused manner. Esme however did not quiet understand what Echo meant by taking a guys heart so she just laughed off what he said and pretended to understand.

♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings with a long sleeved sheer whit blouse and a hot pink ba underneath ♚░░MOOD : happy

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:00 am
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
"I don't care who you are, I'll still take what you got...You just won't know it til I'm done and gone."
Step to this

User Image

"Nah don't worry about it. I might not be a whole lot, but I can be someone to look to in this place." Echo spoke happily about it. He had grown up with very little, but giving what little he had was something new and that he welcomed. When Rose spoke of why didn't he get a job, Echo scratched the back of his head. "I've tried a few times but kept getting the same results. Either thrown out, threatened to be arrested, or just denied. I mean I could in theory break into my old home...I don't know if I could do it though..." The boy sighed and watched as the waitress brought them their drinks. " I guess I haven't completely moved on. I just don't I have what it takes to do it alone." He said looking back at Rose with weak smile.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Happy
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Drinking and Conversing
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

XxIce_ReaperxX

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 7:34 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

User Image

'If the sky could dream.'

Oswald sighed then scratched at the back of his head making his hair quite mess then cleaned it up again "Well it will do for now." He notice the girl looking at him weirdly, he looked around him then faced the girl again "What's wrong? Do I have something in my teeth?" he asked, he opened his mouth revealing pearl white and unnaturally sharp teeth. He turned his head away from the girl then insert his finger between his teeth , he took out a small piece of raw meat out then he licked his teeth then he closed his mouth. Well he didn't want to be rude and pick his teeth in front of a girl. He turned his head back towards the girl and gave her a toothy grin. "My name is Oswald by the way, what's yours?" he asked.

'It would dream of dragons.'

Out.Of.Chains:

kirabirdy

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

A rather tall girl with short green hair sauntered down the city streets, her hands in her pockets as she did. She stared straight ahead, not making eye contact with anyone in particular, but just kept on walking towards the cafe. Chiyo was planning on stopping by for a drink or something as she usually did at this time during the day. After walking for a few more moments, she finally came upon the cafe. She pushed open the door, letting the bell above jingle to signal her presence, and then shuffled to one of the empty tables near the front. She didn't pay any mind to the other patrons there and barely looked their way after sitting down.

A few moments later, the waiter began to walk over to her. In his right hand he was carrying a tray. On the tray were a bottle of wine and two glasses and a napkin rested on top his left arm. Her green eyes analyzed every last detail of him as he came over, it was almost natural for her to do so. He had dark hair. The man wore black shoes, a pair of black trousers and a grey waistcoat over a white shirt with a black bow tie. A typical waiter at his best. It all seemed to go in slow motion until the man came to a stop in front of her table and asked calmly, "Are you ready to order?" The question snapped her out of her daze and she nodded her head. "Yes, I'll have a cup of coffee and a doughnut, please." With her order done, the man hurried away and behind the counter. Chiyo sighed and this time glanced around the cafe at the others. There were two pairs that were busy talking to each other and she was glad that she wouldn't have to communicate with them. Lucky me, she thought cooly, turning away from them again as she waited for her order.

With: Oswald, Echo, Esme, and Marine xxx Location: Cafe xxx Thoughts: Just this cup of coffee and... xxx Feeling: Tired OOC:

User Image
Theme: Paradise
When she was just a girlxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe expected the world, but it flew away from her reach.xxxxxxxxxxxSo she ran away in her sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxDreamed of paradise every time she closed her eyes.xxxxxxxxxxxxSo lying underneath those stormy skiesxxxxxxxI know the sun must set to rise

General
"Talking"
'Thoughts, random whatever color.'

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:52 pm

Refraction Theory

"Alight." Esme said with a nod, she was running low on replies and was becoming rather tired Esme covered her mouth when she felt a yawn come along. Esme rested her elbow on the table and positioned her chin on her hand resting it "sorry, I'm just tired" she told him with a weak smile "you just have to keep trying for a job, eventually you'll get one. I've had some terrible jobs but they still payed." Esme admitted quietly, some of her jobs were not something to be proud of, nor were they legal, itwas something she tried to not remember or think about. Esme looked up seeing a rather tall women with green hair walk in and seem to mind her own business and not pay much attention to the others in the café.

♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Tired

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 2:46 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

Echo could tell that she was getting tired. He finished his drink and sighed a bit happily and smiled. "I'll keep trying. If you want I can walk with you, if you were going home. It's the least I could do." Echo said with a kind smile. He liked this girl, though he wasn't too sure if she felt the same but he still liked her nonetheless. She showed support when no one else did and that made him feel like someone actually cared.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Happy
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ Drinking
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ Sorry for the short response Dx

mudgirl2222

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mutual Friends

Chatty Poster

8,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
The Outcast
xxxChiyo Mai Tanakaxxx

Chiyo sat there for a couple minutes, waiting for for her coffee and doughnut, when she realized that she didn't have a dime on her. "Oh damn..." She glanced down at her pockets and pulled the insides of the cloth, and upon seeing nothing, she just shook her head and smiled to herself. She hadn't wanted to resort to her manipulative measures but, then again, she wasn't exactly the most honest person in the world. Once the man came back with her order, she thanked him and proceeded to sip the drink quickly, but also not appearing as if she were rushing for no reason. The extremely hot liquid burned the back of her throat and she cringed for a second but ignored the intense pain. After finishing the drink in about a minute or so, she stuffed the plain doughnut into her coat pocket and once again dug in her pocket. To anyone else, it would appear as if she were reaching for her cash, but instead she was conjuring up the 'fake' money from her hand. She felt the crisp paper land in her palm and she whipped it out, pressing the money onto the table top before standing up from her seat.

Chiyo nodded her head towards the man as thanks and hurriedly left the cafe. The bills would disappear in a few minutes or so, but by then she'd be gone. I probably shouldn't have done that but...eh its not like he'll be missing a couple o' bucks, she thought. She chuckled to herself, glad that she had scored a free meal. Although tricking the man hadn't been intentional, Chiyo still got a kick out of it. She shuffled down the city streets, a skip in her step, and vanished into the sea of people who walked along the sidewalk as if she were never there.

-exits-

With: Hordes of people xxx Location: City Streets xxx Thoughts: Fooled him~ xxx Feeling: Amused OOC:

User Image
Theme: Paradise
When she was just a girlxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe expected the world, but it flew away from her reach.xxxxxxxxxxxSo she ran away in her sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxDreamed of paradise every time she closed her eyes.xxxxxxxxxxxxSo lying underneath those stormy skiesxxxxxxxI know the sun must set to rise

General
"Talking"
'Thoughts, random whatever color.'

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 7:52 pm

Refraction Theory

Esme shook her head and smile "Nah. It's to early in the day to even think about sleeping, I can sleep later. But, walking does sound nice." Esme told him with a cheery smile. Esme again covered her mouth and yawned, she hoped walking would help to wake her up or that the two coffees she had downed kicked in soon. "Do you want to join me on a walk?" Esme asked with a soft smile. Though walks threw the area caused Esme some anxiety because of the hate for demons she still enjoyed walks and wouldent let her fear of being killed stop her from going on a walk.

♚░░OOC: I was going to send her to the clearing because it would be intresting to have her near peope in the aggregation. ♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Tired

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 8:20 pm
ʢ‡‡ӝ ЕҁϦѳ Ɖǝłàƴȓƙ ӝ‡‡ʡ
-Thief of the Streets-
Step to this

User Image

"Heh, yea I guess you're right." Echo replied chuckling a bit. Echo never really had a sleep schedule. He slept when he needed and stayed up as long as he needed or wanted. Luckily he was on a normal schedule of sorts. When Rose asked him he wanted to join her, he nodded with a smile. "Of course, I'd love to." Echo said happily. It had been a while since he just walked and didn't have someone trying to catch him. He stood up from his chair and stretched his arms. "I'll follow you." He said cheerfully.

Epsilon and Echelon
ӂMy Feelings ӿ Happy
ӂWhat I'm Doing ӿ About to go on a walk
ӂWhere I am ӿ Cafe
ӂO.o.c. ӿ

mudgirl2222

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:24 am

Refraction Theory

Esme smiled containing her excitement about going on a walk and then stood out of her chair and then pushed her chair back in. Esme picked up her drink that was still half way full and proceeded out the door "off we go!" She said in a cherry voice.

♚░░OOC: NA ♚░░LOCATION : Café ♚░░OUTFIT : Black leggings and a pair a black combat boots with a long sleeved sheer white blouse and a hot pink bra underneath ♚░░MOOD : Tired

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers