• Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:46 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"I can walk still my tail inst used for that...you said i'd need to make myself usful what do you need done may i ask?" Kousuko said. He followed her slowly up the stairs keeping his tail relatively still. He just silently hoped they would get this done soon his tail was bleeding really bad now and the bandage wasnt stopping the blood from rubbing down his scales and dripping off the end of his tail  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 10:53 pm
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I'd like to have you in my employ. I don't know when you would start working, but I have a feeling you would be a good ally to have. She reached the top of the stairs and turned down a hallway that was usually left uninhabited. As a result, it was lacking maintenance and was poorly lit. You'll be left undisturbed in this wing of the house.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”
darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:00 pm
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"I'll be willing to work so long as I get this tail patched up...im kinda bleeding on your floor now" He said starting to feel the effects of letting it go so long. He shook his head some and followed feeling really welcome with the look of the place. "thank you though can you send a medic...i dont want my tail to have to be removed.." He said frowning abit as he walked to one of the rooms and opening the door. it was alittle...old but would do for now  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:09 pm
]User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She stopped outside of a room. You can stay in here. Make yourself as comfortable as you can. I shall send for a medic. She left quickly hoping to not get caught in another conversation with him. She could only handle so much shock at once.

darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:12 pm
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"alright and thank you" Kousuko said. he dusted off the rough looking bed and laid down. his head was spinning as his body felt heavier. he defiantly had lost more blood then he needed to he just prayed that he would still have a tail by the time day was out  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:16 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She approached the nearest maid in the hall. Have Dr. Morris come up to the green room in the old wing as soon as possible. I know he's probably in the wine cellar again so start looking there. The maid ran off as quick as she could afraid of incurring the wrath of the mistress of the house. She went back to the room and entered. She sat on a chair nearby. He should be here soon.

darkiscool2
Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 pm
peetacopter
probably should stop quoting the other guy so we dont blow up his notices

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Kousuko sighed and waited. moving his tail to lay it on his chest as he growled grabbed a curtain and ripped it tying it in a torque to keep the blood from draining out his tail. groaning in pain he laid down and waited...slowly passing out from exhaustion and blood loss  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:31 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

The medic came in and after getting over the shock of seeing a dragon in the house, got straight to work. After he left the room, Annabelle stayed in the chair and watched him sleep. What was so different about him? What made her suddenly cast aside what she had known to be true for so long?

darkiscool2
Sounds like a good plan

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:47 pm
peetacopter
indeed

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Kousuko stayed asleep starting to heal and feel better once the doctor had finished. feeling something else in the room with him he started to awaken groaning in pain as his body felt like a lead weight he sat up and looked to see Annabelle waiting for him. "was an angel watching me as i slept or did you need something?" He asked curiously not even noticing his own flirting till he had already said it. the scales on his cheeks turning a shade of pink before settling down. he moved his tail some and bit back in pain deciding to let it just relax so he wouldnt harm it further  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 11:55 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I was curious. I've never seen a dragon this close before. She said being completely honest. And the doctor asked me to stay behind in case you went into shock. You're no good to me dead.

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:14 am
peetacopter
indeed

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

"never seen one but hate them...funny. but i hope you like what you saw so far." Kousuko said. he pulled his coat back on and left it undone never really buttoned it up anyway. He slowly stood up still feeling like he was hit by a train. "so what do you need me to do?" He asked curiously hoping she didnt need him to do too much  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:42 am
Simon Haddock
Loyal Servant to Annabelle Dougray
"............"
User Image

Simon had followed diligently moping up blood that trailed to the room, he had not been responding to the situation in fear of being in trouble. he did not want to be punished, but then again he wasn't sure if annabelle...punished per se. He could have maybe smiled at the idea of him helping her around the house, simon pretty much did nearly everything and a bit of time to rest might be nice. maybe. he wasn't sure what else he did besides serve her. She did seem a little upset with the whole situation

Miss dougray...

he said softly as he bowed before her humbly. He truely wanted her to know he was sorry for any trouble and he hoped she wasn't too mad at him. He ignored the dragon for the most part, he was here now and that is kinda what mattered. Perhaps Annabelle will open up more under the circumstances
peetacopter
darkiscool2

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 7:55 am
Malcolm Dimmur
Leader of the Aggregation
"I, certainly, am not blue"
User Image
Malcolm entered the mansion as he always had and called for annabelle

oh my dear sweet annabelle~ it's me!

he was quite the.....talker.
The Offspring Bunny

peetacopter
darkiscool2

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:04 am
Wretch

Revolutioner

"It's in the blood..."

Wretchs Theme

User Image

Wretch walked in after Malcolm...

I could get use to this place...

He thought as he looked around...

Twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter

darkiscool2

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:11 am
peetacopter
The Offspring Bunny
Twitchylessthanthree

(going out for a bit so please try not to leave me in the dust of things)

Kousuko
User Image
Sword:
User Image

Kousuko stopped for a moment sensing some people new people enter the manor. He could only give a silent growl as he waited and looked up the new people he considered intruders. "Well miss annabelle can i start my employment by removing the trash" He said looking right at Malcolm and wretch. he didnt like them they gave off the wrong kind of energy and that usually was bad news  
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff