Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[POST-RAID ORP] Bloody But Victorious! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:11 pm
"Oh. Good. I figured I probably did." Tambrey admitted, as she heard Aulus. "I... can't see any of you so. You all look great." She actually managed a smile, before replying to Lu.
"Well... Yeah. You could play it on computer too. Pigs stole the bird's eggs." She frowned, catching the other mention from Aulus.
"Winter Soldier? Have we got someone frozen?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:22 pm
"No... well... if we have I don't know. You're labs not me, so you should know if you have any... any human popsicles or whatever," Aulus pointed out, speaking very deliberately as he tried not to seem too drugged. Sober. He was totally not high as a kite. "I meant arms. If anyone lost an arm they could have a new one, like the Winter Solider. I saw a girl with one... oh... years now. I think. Ages ago. It was really cool, but she was a total wimp."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:29 pm
Lu looked over at Aulus when he started speaking up, listening to him and Riley and Tambrey. Winter...Soldier? Was that one of the girls who had attacked them? "Oh, um... right, stole their eggs. That's rude..." Now he was more concerned about what a 'Winter Soldier' was than why birds were angry at pigs. Was it code for something? Some kind of secret, inside joke? "Um...what is a winter soldier...? Is that a kind of ice pokemon..?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:32 pm
Ryan gave a light grin and turned to face Zacharie and the others, reaching up to point to the medical machines by him. "I don't think he's quite come down from surgery."
A moment later the words Ryan spoke resulted in Kyle grabbing Ryan's arm and grumbling at this partner in an annoyed tone
"I'm not kidding."

Ryan blinked, reaching down to pull Kyle's grip off of his arm "I know your not, but you just got out of surgery, so just take it easy and let yourself heal"
Kyle didn't seem to be pleased with that reply, but let Ryan pull his hand off of him and lowering back down beside him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faleen frowned lightly but nodded, slowing her pace to keep along side him as he used the wall instead to help him across.
"Robotics is still only half put together, unforgettably that was where my presence was required..." She knew he knew that already though.

"I'll admit, its unlike you to want to leave a large group of people so desperately." Faleen pointed out after a long pause.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:36 pm
"Oh. Hm. I guess. But y'know. We have different clearance levels here too," Tambrey snorted a slight giggle "I'm not level 8. I dun think we have cryogenics... A robot arm? Should ask Faleen if you wanted one. You're arm's still there though, right?"

She agreed with Lu. "Very rude. No, Bucky Barnes." She explained, without realising she wasn't explaining at all. "Bucky Barnes is the Winter Soldier."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:42 pm
"...Uh." Aulus raised his arms and wiggled his fingers and then looked down at his toes. "Yeah.... yeah all still here. Nice... metal arm would be cool though. Think how hard I could hit people! And I could take things out of the oven without an oven glove. That would be really convenient, right?"

Aulus paused.

"You think they'd just like... cut one off if I asked?... Maybe I should think this through more once the morphine wears off, I'm sure there's a downside somewhere."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:43 pm
Oh, a person. He supposed that made more sense than calling a pokemon the Winter Soldier. "Oh, I...see..." Not really, though. "I don't think I've met him." Apparently the guy had some kind of...arm thing, going on... yeah... that was all Lu was getting from the conversation. "Hope his arm is okay..." he mumbled, closing his eyes; all this confusing talk made him feel drowsy.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:06 pm
"I... I don't think you've met him either, Lu. His arm is very cool though." Tambrey agreed, before musing thoughtfully.
"I suppose your arm could go to the labs if tech would make you a robotic one but if your arms work anyway that seems like a lot of extra work really..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:08 pm
Riley stayed quiet, but listened in, amused and confused at the entire exchange occurring around her. She made no other effort to join in, however, and simply enjoyed not being dead.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 1:50 pm
"Wouldn't mind an arm like that," came the groggy, muffled voice not to far from the three. Rory blinked against the light as he opened his eyes, the familiar numb and grogginess that came from the pain killers clouding his mind for now. But at least the noises and voices around him were vaguely familiar.

The last thing he remembered was Treestar coming over and cuddling with him before everything had gone black.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tinnunculus

Spacey Spark

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:33 pm
Hayes' plan had been to get situated, upgrade his equipment, unpack, and surprise Kurt once he got off shift - maybe figure out what hallway he'd be going down, pass him with a casual 'Hey man,' dodge the inevitable arm punch, then do the same for Faleen with more advance notice and less punching. He'd gotten as far as 'get situated and get a new Rocketdex' before the conversation of two agents in the hall made him pause in his step.

"Hey, say that again?" he'd called back to them.

The agents gave him an odd look, then the 'Are you a superior or subordinate?' once-over he knew well, and finding no telling marks on his street clothes, opted for a neutral level of respect. "Away team got flattened," one said. "They're brought them in a few hours ago," the other added as the pair started walking away, missing the blond's distracted "Thanks" as he pulled out his RocketDex and flipped through its roster.

Sometimes, you just had a feeling..

Aulus, N/A. - Agent

Ewell, Faleen - Agent

Surprise.

Okay, new plan. Find clinic, check in, find the room with the after party. Faleen could wait; she'd understand.. ..unless that familiar figure just behind the rather slumped one with the bandaged leg was her. He paused; yes, definitely her, having a conversation with her partner. New plan again.

The Rocket tapped out a quick message on his 'dex's touchscreen; a half-moment later, a nearby device registered a new message.

'Look up.'

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 2:43 pm
"...Yea." It would be a lot of work. Aulus' eyes drifted open and closed a few times before finally staying closed. His hands flexed on the sheets, he shifted his arms and.... And there was something coming out of his chest. The Agent's red eyes snapped open again and he fumbled to work out what it was. It was a tube. There was a tube in his chest... oh, right, because of the rib thing. Blood in his lungs. That was... that was not awesome.

He'd been kicked in the chest by Keldeo... and he was still alive.

Everyone was still alive and the women hadn't been Galactics. Heh. All that worry for nothing.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:06 pm
insidiousEnigma

When everyone returned to base, and his roommate had not returned, Lex knew something was up. He left Sideways to keep an eye on Grimlock, even if it was nothing, Zach wouldn't want to return to a destroyed room and headed towards the infirmary.

It was the worse possibility, well second to worse, the worse possibility was that Zach was dead. Lex dragged his hand through his hair, white blonde curls tangling in his fingers, gathering nerves before walking into the Infirmary, Glit at his side and Flatline hovering close by, making little nervous noises.

"Hey," he said quietly, catching and homing in on purple hair and ouch, Zacharie didn't look to good.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:13 pm
Faleen reached to her best when he dex chimed with a notice alert, letting her know that someone was trying to contact her.
Assuming that it was someone from the tech level trying to inform her about something going on. That's usually what it was.
To her surprise it wasn't from them, but instead from Agent Hayes, she blinked, opening the message and paused at what it read.

Look up?
She did so, a slight frown of confusion as she took a moment to look through the hall of moving people. It didn't take her long before she caught sight of a familiar blond, one she hadn't seen in at least a year.
Her head snapped up a little eyes widening a little in complete surprise.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 4:09 pm
"Hey! I like your arms as they are!" Tambrey objected to Rory's apparent deigns on a cybernetic limb, but smiled somewhat relieved to hear the groggy voice.
"How are you? Did Treestar find you?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces