XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:16 am
The Offspring Bunny
DispirtingExcitement
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Lionel laughed in the child's head, "Bahaha! What now, Aiden? That man ain't gonna give you money," Aiden mentally cursed. He knew his little charade wasn't working. "Boy, and you put a lot of work into that little act didn't ya?" the demon laughed darkly. Of course, he could only be heard in Aiden's head. "Heh heh heh. I can't believe you've gone this far! I mean, YOU, the little boy who HATES being treated like a little kid, actually acting like one on purpose?!" Aiden was beginning to grow irritated with the demon's blabbering. He was actually growing irritated about this whole situation he was in. "It's just killing ya, ain't it?" teased the demon, enjoying Aiden's annoyance. "...but 'you are just the cutest thing~!' aren't ya?" snickered Lionel, imitating the pink haired girl's earlier words. Aiden had had enough. growled the child angrily as he pushed the woman away from him and covered his eyes and forehead with his hand as if massaging a headache away. "Just shut it already!" he growled with much aggravation. He was tired of Lionel's teasing, and he was tired of acting like a helpless little kid. With a passion, he hated being treated as a child and these people were just too much. With their cake and hugs and just the way they talked to him was offensive. The helpless, innocent, little kid aura he gave off only a moment earlier was suddenly gone. His voice lost its whiny, helplessness and took on a mature and unfriendly tone. His facial expression became cold again. The way he held himself now showed he was a proud person. "Geez! You people are just too much! ...how degrading..." he muttered in disgust, regretting even trying this whole charade. Lionel was absolutely right. The whole thing was absolutely demeaning, humiliating! "I made you break~" teased Lionel happily. "...or maybe you really are a baby at heart," he snickered. "Shut up!" barked Aiden angrily, though it probably seemed to the others that he was yelling at no one.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:47 am
Sullivan "Sully" Hunt
Shop Owner
Witch

"Anything I can help you find today?"

Sullys Theme

✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧
User Image

Sullivan sure was confused...he looked at the boy with a now odd expression...he pulled his wife away...

Uh...excuse me?

He said a little peeved...

Were you playing us? Is your mother really a whore? I bet she is!

he said annoyed with what the kid was saying...Sullivan didn't care about the kids feelings now...

What the ******** would possess you to ado such a thing...

he then smiled...

Cos it's brilliant! I mean you got something I want kid...and I want you to team up with me!

he winked...

I think this act could get a lot of others...hell if I wasn't poor I may have gave you more than cake...

he laughed...

XDBuggyBatXD

DispirtingExcitement

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:18 am
The Offspring Bunny
DispirtingExcitement
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden removed his hand from his forehead and looked up at the man when he began to speak again. Of course, the child expected him to be angry, so he was quite surprised to see the man get all smiley and excited. The boy crossed his arms on his chest and eyed the man curiously. Was he also a thief, then? And he wanted him to work with him? "Hmph. No way. I'd never do that again," he said simply, blushing slightly at the idea. The child was returning to his usual calm self now, though he was a little embarrassed by his previous charade. His eyes drifted around the store, as he still hadn't found what he went in there for.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 12:20 pm
XDBuggyBatXD

Sullivan "Sully" Hunt
Shop Owner
Witch

Sullys Theme

User Image

Sullivan watched the kids eyes drift around his store...he made sure to watch him carefully...

Well I mean you can do other things than act like a kid...I mean your size also makes you a good asset to have...I promise we will split everyting three ways! Her me you...everyone that is part of the heist...

He smiled...

I wonder if I could do something to make this kid want to join me...

What are you looking around for?

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DispiritingExcitements
Crew

Greedy Grabber

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:45 pm
Lillian "Lilly" Hunt
User Image
She watched both of them converse. She felt bad for the little boy, but there was nothing she could do.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:12 pm
The Offspring Bunny
DispirtingExcitement
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden's eyes drifted back to the man when he mentioned splitting stuff. It was an interesting idea. The boy hadn't a place to stay. He survived by stealing and pickpocketing anyway. Perhaps, it could be a good idea to team up with this couple? "A gun..." he said calmly in response to the man's question. "I want a gun and a place to stay...and I'll work with you," he said in a serious tone. His eyes were focused and showed that his will was unwavering. He stood, still, with his arms crossed over his chest and his chin high as he watched the man before him carefully and awaited his response  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:56 pm
XDBuggyBatXD

Sullivan "Sully" Hunt
Shop Owner
Witch

Sullys Theme

User Image

Sullivan looked at the boy with a smile

Done...

he said with a nod...

There is a shed out back...that is your new home...

I don't trust another thief staying in my home...

You will get paid after every job...and you don't have to pay me for staying in the shed...that is yours to do with as you wish...As far as the gun goes...that's a a bit harder to get...

Sullivan went behind the counter and pulled out a box that was painted to look golden...he opened it and inside was a gun...

I have bullets for it...but I don't want to give them to you just yet...A child that is asking for a gun...I want to know what you plan to use it for? Why would you need one? I'm offering it to you however to show you I am willing to meet your terms...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:33 pm
The Offspring Bunny
DispirtingExcitement
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden listened attentively to this man speak. He uncrossed his arms and followed him to the counter when he pulled out a golden box. The child leaned on the counter, looking at the gun but not touching it. It's not what he had imagined, but it would do if it worked, right? His eyes slid back up to the man's face when he questioned his need for a gun. The boy was silent for a moment. He glanced back to the gun and again to the man. He didn't really want to tell him that he was tired of feeling so weak and helpless. "Spending such time as I do on the streets can be dangerous..." he said calmly. "A gun is good self-defense. That should be reason enough." The boy stopped leaning on the counter and glanced back at the woman in the room curiously. His eyes were wandering now as he thought. After a moment, he turned back to the man. "Are you a hunter of the non-humans?" he asked, eying the man carefully to see if he would lie or not.  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:53 pm
XDbuggybatXD
DispirtingExcitement

Sullivan "Sully" Hunt
Shop Owner
Witch

Sullys Theme

User Image

Sullivan looked at the boy and smiled...

don't have time for any of that...I mean with our thieving job...

Sullivan never really wanted to reveal he was a witch to Lillian...so he tried to play it off as he was one of the 'good' humans rather than a monster himself...

I don't try to kill people human or non human...I will only try to kill them if they try to kill me or my Lilly...

He looked at his wife as he said her name then looked back to the boy...

You don't have to worry we are even less likely to harm a child...but if you give me reason I won't have a choice is that understood?

Sullivan took out another box full of bullets...it would last the boy a great while...he then took out a pouch that was meant for carrying bullets...

Keep the chamber full...and and some extra rounds on you at all times...if you need more I will get you more...is that simple enough? Don't tell me when you have only a few bullets left...I would like to know when the box is down to it's last 7 rounds...every time...is that clear? If we are going to be a team we need to establish trust...

he looked at the gun then to the boy...He wanted to tell him what was so special about that gun but again was afraid to since it was tied to the fact he was a watch...

should I ask if the boy is human? I mean he is off a bit...He doesn't seem to act much like a human boy...so serious...well he asked me so I could just ask him and monitor him if he says no...

Are you human boy?

Sullivan said in a stern voice...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 10:43 pm
The Offspring Bunny
DispirtingExcitement
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden nodded calmly at the man's warning. "Understood," he repeated the man. He already expected the man would defend himself and his girl if they were put in danger. It only made sense for him to do so. The child nodded again at the man's words about the ammunition. He was actually pleased to hear that the man would supply him with ammo. He glanced to the box of ammo. It was a fairly large box indeed. "Trust..." he repeated the man again. What an interesting concept. His eyes drifted up to the man's eyes when he said this. He wondered how truthful this man was...he was a thief after all. At the man's next question, Aiden's eyes immediately darted from his. He was silent for a short moment while he considered whether or not he should tell this man the truth. He walked back to the gun and began fiddling with it, taking it from the box and moving it about in his hands. "I am human," he said in an uninterested tone, still messing with the gun. He wasn't really lying...he just didn't mention his being possessed by a demon. In his head, the demon snickered, "Liar..." Aiden wanted to argue this with the demon, but ignored him so as to not give himself away in front of the couple. The boy turned around now with a cool expression, "What YOU are does not matter to me as long as you aren't a hunter," he said simply. "And don't worry. I won't intentionally hurt either of you. I am also neutral toward both races, see?" he turned back to the gun now. Lionel snickered, "...Intentionally, huh? Why Aiden, I would never hurt these lovely people..." sarcasm was strong in his voice. The demon giggled evilly after saying this. Aiden ignored him again. The boy's expression softened slightly as his mind wandered more. He missed Dimitri dearly. He turned back to the man again with focused eyes. "Have you seen a vampire around here by the name of Dimitri Weaver?"  

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:19 pm
XDbuggybatXD
DispirtingExcitement
Sullivan "Sully" Hunt
Shop Owner
Witch

Sullys Theme

User Image

Sullivan thought about his answers and how he replied...he frowned...He didn't believe the boy...but it was none of his business for the most part....He decided to let the boy have his secrets...

I can't see him as anything other than human so he maybe telling the truth but there was a definite pause...

He crossed his arms and thought about the name that the boy brought up...

no...you see my wife and I just moved here...we are new...and we know absolutely no one...Is he related to you?

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 9:28 pm
Lillian "Lilly" Hunt
User Image
She was at a loss of what to say. She didn't want to get into their buissness. But then her tummy growled. She walked over to Sully whispering to him.

I'm going to go make dinner. Should I make some for our new resident?

DispiritingExcitements
Crew

Greedy Grabber

5,800 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 11:07 pm
The Offspring Bunny
DispirtingExcitement
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
Aiden turned back to the gun a bit sadly at the man's words. He hadn't expected the man to know Dimitri. Still, he had to ask; he was hopeful. "Um...no. He's not a relative," he said with a hint of sadness in his voice. "He's...just a friend of mine." The child stopped messing with the gun now and simply stood facing the opposite direction of the man, moving his finger on the counter top. He was facing away to hide his hurt expression. He really missed Dimitri. After a moment, he turned back to the man. His expression was normal again, though his eyes seemed a little sad. "Tell me if you hear anything about him. I've been looking for him for a while now...it's important..." he let his eyes drift away from the man as he finished speaking.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:55 pm
Sullivan "Sully" Hunt
Shop Owner
Witch

Sullys Theme

User Image

Sullivan nodded...

of course...anything else? would you like some supper?

He asked the boy as he walked toward his back room...

DispiritingExcitement

XDbuggybatXD

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XDBuggyBatXD
Crew

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:06 pm
The Offspring Bunny
DispirtingExcitement
User Image User Image
^Aiden Pierce^
As the man changed the subject and began walking away, Aiden pushed his thoughts of Dimitri away. He didn't want to seem so soft in front of his new coworker. "Yeah. Food sounds nice," he said, setting the gun back in its box and turning around again to see the woman. The man had called her Lilly before, but he hadn't heard the man's name yet...nor had he given his own name. Aiden stared at the woman for a moment since her husband had walked away. He was studying her like he had studied him. She seemed innocent...not like much of a thief. Was she putting on an act? It was an astounding act if it was one. Aiden looked in the direction that the man had gone, wondering what he was doing and if he should follow. No...he shouldn't wander about their home without permission. He still had some questions for the man, but they could wait. The boy's eyes drifted back to Lilly as he awaited the man's return. He wasn't much of one for small chat with people, so he didn't say anything to her. He simply watched her silently, a calm expression on his face as he leaned his back against the counter. His mind wandered more. After he ate, he'd go out and pickpocket some people. Of course, he'd actually be out looking for Dimitri. The odds of actually finding him seemed so minute, that it seemed hopeless to even try searching for him...but Aiden refused to give up completely. No matter how small the chance of finding him was...his life was pointless without the vampire. What might Dimitri be doing right now? The boy wondered if the vampire missed him. He said he really cared...but why didn't the man ever come back to get him? Or...maybe Dimitri is looking for him right now too? It doesn't matter...does it? No...Aiden would have to find him no matter what. He needed the man, his only real friend.  
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff