PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:16 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: A bunch of kids...never underestimate
'' You never know how strong you're until being strong is the only choice you have.''
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Miguel Caballero Rojo - The ''Devil son'' ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║
♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣♠ ♥ ♣

It wasn't long before he made a choice in the matter fine be me you come with me then. The merc was having a weird day all this talk in no action. He placed his blade on his shoulder. Them he notice a woman with blue hair..he payed her no mind for the moment though she seem frail/lost she is blind.

Occ:
Battle Them - Fighting

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
''The power to grasp freedom is all I need.''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:20 pm
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
"the scars? oh yeah i forgot about those..."
User Image
Kamilah nodded slowly and called to aishe

Aishe, it's nothing, don't worry. listen i'm going to be leaving for a moment, duke will help you.

she looked a the man

listen we don't need a fight, i'll come quietly...

unless we get to the point where wretch is contacted...then...there will be a fight...

she began to walk towards him
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown
Overlord Etna -1-

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ackalopejay
Vice Captain

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:28 pm
Duke

Male Gypsy

"Name's Duke! Remember that!"

Dukes Theme

User Image

Duke glared at the Spanish a*****e...

What the ******** was just going to let him do his job now he's TRYING to be an a*****e...I'm not the bad guy to him...

Duke smiled a James...

Thanks!

He then looked at the Spanish guy...

only p***k here is you...we are all playing nice...Do your job and we'll be leaving...Okay?

Duke wasn't tying to poke the bare but he wasn't good at not poking the bear...he walked over to Aishe and stood her up and grabbed her hand in case they had to run...but he decided just to Run anyway...

You know bro...the best thing you can do right now is gently grab the hand of the other tall red head...the one that isn't Kamilah and then pull her close...

Duke then bent over and got Aishe pulling her up and gripping her hand tightly...he then calmly walked over behind Kamilah and whispered...

I feel like a coward because of you today!

He smiled at the Spanish guy and nodded...

yeah take her...

He needs her alive right? he wont kill her...

He then ran past James with Aishe....

RUN BLUE RUUUUN!

Duke eventually just picked up Aishe in his hands because she wasn't keeping up well...

*exits hoping that the werewolf would follow and could keep up*

Twitchylessthanthree

Manchee of Prentisstown

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

Overlord Etna-l-

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image

james nodded at him and waited for him to tell him what to do.this is so stupid i dont understand why we have to do this, your feeling to do the right thing is going to get us killed, i say f*** these people and we go find a new town to live it. James nodded and did as he was told, he took the hand of the other red head then took off as fast as he could.

exit with duke.
The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Overlord Etna-l-

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:06 pm
‡Ӝ ᶲᶮ ƉɨƔɨɳфӽɨɑ ĽɑƇɽфɨӽ ᶯᶲ Ӝ‡
--Shadow Dragon--
"I'm not evil...I'm just an explosively violent b***h."
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

⁞ ҉ ••• ∞∞ ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰Ϫ⁰ ᶲᶲ ⁰ ∞∞ ••• ҉ ⁞

When the Blizzard stopped, it took the woman a few minutes to regain herself. Then she heard this man say he needed a ride? What did she look like? A taxi!?....but the gold was nice. Divinoxia knelt down and grabbed the bag looking through it with a smile. "Hmm I guess I could give you a ride." Divinoxia listened to all of them bicker and moan. She really just wanted to eat them all....right after an explosion of course. Those add to the mood.

"Look I have no Idea who you guys are or whats going on, but this tall dark and handsome Vampy is paying me gold for something. I'm Hungry so tell me where I need to fly.." Divinoxia spun around in a cloud of mist and transformed into her dragon self. The Alley was a bit small but so was she. (A little smaller than a Skyrim Dragon but much larger wing span) The dragon watched as a Werewolf and two other started running. "Can I eat them? I love human with a side of fluffy." As Divinoxia spoke, black fire spouted from her mouth. The Vampire could probably the immense engery pouring out of just her mouth. She was ready to blow something up.

₪I’m Feeling ∞ Like a Taxi BEEP BEEP!
₪I’m where ∞ A Back Alley fo sho
₪My task ∞ Being FedEx
₪Current form ∞ Dragon
O.o.C HOLY GOD Im gone for 5 hours and I have to read a page xD LOLOLOLOLOL Damn you job!

Twitchylessthanthree

Overlord Etna-l

JehovahTheWolf

The Offspring Bunny

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:22 pm
Kamilah
Shameless Survivalist
"the scars? oh yeah i forgot about those..."
User Image

Kamilah glared at the dragon

I've eaten a few dragons before myself! So don't eat me.

She looked over at the man, and raised her arms again

you gonna bind me? or take me to a holding place? or are you basically gonna give me a lot of leway here for me to sneak away?

she gave them a smirk

The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown
Overlord Etna -1-
Refraction Theory

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:25 pm
--Shadow Dragon--
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia slithered her head closer to Kamilah and grinned at the human. "Oh have you now. So have I have. It's nothing special little one hehehe. I wouldn't try running either...It gets me excited for hunting. speaking of which." Divinoxia's eye gazed upon the Vampire. "Oh just letting you know, I am blowing something up on our way...just because I can and don't think about trying to stop it." The dragon spoke very calmly about the whole thing. She absolutely loved blowing something up, it was like a pass time for her and this city was perfect. Everything rebuilt quickly. Humans were like little worker ants...its adorable.

Divinoxia kept her attention on the human just waiting for the moment she tried to run. She wasn't working with the Vampire at all, this just held her interest enough to stay. Plus the gold was nice. She could add it to her collection later.

₪I’m Feeling ∞ Explosiively Violent
₪I’m where ∞ Back Alley
₪My task ∞ I forgot...
₪Current form ∞ Dragon
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

Overlord Etna-l

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:57 am

User Image
Bethany "Red" Clyde
Teenage Revolutionary
Monster and proud! Is that gonna be a ********' problem?

When the strange man came in, Red was ready to rip him up OR convert him to their cause, once she noticed he wasn't human either. The problem came when the temperature dropped. Used to her own very high buddy body temperature, the extreme cold came as a surprise, and she went into shock, unable to act at all. She only snapped out of it when she heard Duke's screams to get out. The girl had missed a lot, and that was unacceptable.
Looking around, she realized they were seizing Kamilah, and she immediately got on guard.

"HEY!

She cried, not leaving with Duke because, unlike him, she never knew when she was outmatched.

"Let her GO!"

She didn't know what was going on, all she saw was Kamilah being seized, and she didn't like it.
Twitchylessthanthree

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

Saotome Of The East-l-

Brainy Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:23 am
Manchee of Prentisstown

Twitchylessthanthree
The Offspring Bunny
Dispiriting Excitement
Manchee of Prentisstown

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Thoughts: A bunch of kids...never underestimate
'' You never know how strong you're until being strong is the only choice you have.''
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´ Miguel Caballero Rojo - The ''Devil son'' ..•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The dragon agreed to give him ride as well take the girl with him. Then she said all kinds of stuff like eh was handsome and how she wanted to eat the others.That will not be necessary....you can anyone else but not the ones here I may need them. Kamilah spoke about eating dragons he arched a eyebrow at that was she lying? Then she asked without fear if they would bind her up. Miguel thought it over no just hope on the dragon and let use leaves this dirty street far behind. He told her as eh got atop the dragon back with ease and without fear.He extended a hand to pull Kamilah up he had no super strength so, it wasn't super easy but, he is strong and fit. The dragon talked about blowing s**t up he could give two @#$% if she did or not. They mean nothing to me do what you like but....what goes around comes around mujer. (Lady) I need you to take me to the lock tower . Then came another woman with red hair she was too late for the party. Your chance to save her has ended but i'am sure we will meet again he said coldly.
( Exit when theory post)

Occ: Now is your chance to fly. She is suppose to get taken don't feel bad.
Battle Them - Fighting

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
''The power to grasp freedom is all I need.''

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image

a dog like wolf was sitting in the shadows not to far away, but he was just far enough to hear everything that was happening. he was sitting down completely still, not moving what so ever, if you looked at him he would look like a stuffed dog.

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Overlord Etna-l-

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Nightmares in Daydreams
Crew

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 1:56 pm
--Shadow Dragon--
Divinoxias Theme

User ImageUser Image

Divinoxia roared quite loudly and fire a black and purple beam into the air that could be seen for miles. The beam was followed by a huge explosion in the air about a mile above the city. The dragon immediately launched herself into the air and into the open skies giving another loud roar. "Take care not to fall. I will not catch, but I will stop to eat the splatter you leave behind" She said with a twisted smile.

--{Exit}--

₪I’m Feeling ∞ Destructive
₪I’m where ∞ In the air
₪My task ∞ To the Clock tower
₪Current form ∞ Dragon
O.o.C

Twitchylessthanthree

Overlord Etna-l

JehovahTheWolf

The Offspring Bunny

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 2:00 pm
User Image

getting the information he need the wolf, stood up and headed back to the inn, thinking the others would not have much time to leave, and he really wanted to wrestle the demon wolf.

(exit.)

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

Manchee of Prentisstown

Overlord Etna-l-

Shadow king of wolves

Aged Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Trader 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wall Street 200

Manchee of Prentisstown

Tipsy Gawker

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:55 pm

User Image
Bethany "Red" Clyde
Teenage Revolutionary
Monster and proud! Is that gonna be a ********' problem?

Red wasn't gonna take any of this, the guy couldn't just take Kamilah, she wasn't gonna allow it. Except she was too weakened by the cold, her hands still trembling and her body just now regaining its usual elevated heat, so she was too slow to catch the man before he was off. She growled and punched the wall of a building, hard. Crack. She had definitely broken ******** roared, not because of the pain of the broken bone, but because she had let them take Kamilah. There was nothing left for her to do, she left the way she had seen Duke go, hoping to find the group again.

*exit*

((OOC: Oh yeah, I got that part, but I had to make Red do something or it would be acting out of character XD Wasn't gonna actually have her do anything that would interfere with your plans))

Twitchylessthanthree

The Offspring Bunny

Dispiriting Excitement

JehovahtheWolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:28 pm
Malcolm Dimmur
Leader of the Aggregation
"I, certainly, am not blue"
User Image

Malcolm pulled her into the back alley tucked away from obvious danger

okay now, tell me your problem without all the background noise.

peetacopter

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Main City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff