Welcome to Gaia! ::

ToS Friendly Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

ToS friendly Yaoi Rp'ing and other forums. 

Tags: roleplaying, friendly, writing, entertainment, yaoi 

Reply Role Playing 1x1
[$] Seeing No Evil (for Mute) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It is there whether you can
  See it
  Hear it
  Speak It
  Do It.
View Results

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:14 pm
RosesandBlood

What felt like hours, only minutes had passed. Makar rolled over onto his side and felt Nana move, curling up at the back of his neck. She was warm and he could feel her purr softly in his sleep. This lulled him to sleep. His phone chimed around seven thirty in the morning. Nana had been meowing loudly next to him, pawing at the back of his head. After having her for as long as he had, it didn't bother him as much as it used to. He could sleep through the meowing and the batting. What he couldn't sleep through was Nana stepping on his head to bat at his nose.

"Fine, fine!" Makar moved Nana off his head, sitting up. Rubbing his face, he could hear movement in the kitchen. It took a moment to remember that Wynn was staying with him. Makar lowered his hands, staring at his bedroom door, waiting. Once the guest room door closed, Makar got out of bed. Still clad in just his pants, Makar patted his leg, Nana jumping off the bed and running after him. The cat continued to meow loudly as she weaved in between his legs as he made his way into the kitchen. "Dammit, Nana. Stop." The coffee maker hadn't been set to go off in the morning, leaving him without coffee for a while. Grabbing her canned food, he opened it and emptied it all into her bowl, setting it down by her water dish.

Makar got the coffee going before stepping outside onto the patio to smoke a cigarette. There was no other noise from inside the out other than the sound of the coffee maker and Nana finishing her food. Makar leaned back in the chair on the patio, closing his eyes for a moment. Aoi coming by still really bothered him. The fact that he thought he could come over whenever he wanted. Makar knew he shouldn't have taken him up on that offer, but it was just so hard to find a guy that didn't know who he was in the family. Aoi lived a few cities away from the one he lived in so it wasn't that much of a risk.

Nana walked outback, jumping onto his lap, pawing at his unoccupied hand. "Yes, hello." Makar leaned forward, petting her. After a few more minutes, Makar walked back into the kitchen, leaving the sliding back door open as he filled up his mug. As he did so, he began to lowly sing a dark lullaby his mother used to sing to him when he was young, it being in his mother language, Russian. Once again, it slipped his mind that Wynn was staying with him so he didn't care if he sung. Nana followed him as he walked towards his office at the end of the hall. He sang louder and at her as Nana meowed at him.

Setting his mug down on his desk, Makar walked back to his bedroom, grabbing his cell phone, looking through the text messages from over night. Any and all angry texts and voice mails from Aoi, Makar deleted. Well, there when that lay. There would be others he could find. A few were from his underlings about the rat they had scurrying around in the lowest ranks. It was a problem but since it was the lowest rank, they wouldn't find any information they would need.

Sitting down, Makar called another captain. Unlike with the underlings, he was not greeted buy being called Butcher, he was greeted with his name. This other captain, like him, knew Russian and on their cell phones, they spoke to each other in Russian, not in Japanese. "Have you found anything else out?" Makar asked, taking a drink of the hot coffee. "Nothing yet. It's only been one night. We need you in, there's information we need out of somebody we caught." The man sounded pleased on the other end. "Who exactly is it that you've caught?" Makar grinned, setting his mug down onto the desk.

"Hisao." It was one of the members of their main rival's, not the one Neena belonged to. "I'll be over in a few hours. There's some things I need to take care of. Don't go having fun without me." With that, Makar hung up the phone, petting Nana for a moment before opening his laptop.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:12 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn was laying on his back wide awake with his door barely cracked when Makar got up and started moving around. Guiltily his head turned that way. Nurse's head also popped up but when her boy did nothing she laid back down as well. Closing his pale eyes he tried to think of what to say or do around the man now but it's not like it made much of a difference to him what Makar did with his own body. It was kind of like Neena telling him not to wear what he felt comfortable in, even if it didn't match. Sighing he rolled over intending to try to sleep more but singing distracted him.

Blinking he sat up alert and listened intently. It was a deep voice. Deep, dark, and hauntingly pretty. Wynn being mixed blood unlike Neena's full japanese, he knew it wasn't a language he'd learned and most definitely not japanese. But it was rough and pretty. Smiling with his eyes closed he heard the singing get closer and louder. Was Makar singing? The meows that accompanied it was definitely Nana. That made him laugh a bit. The big man was singing to his cat.

Getting up Wynn moved to the door and Nurse followed of course. Cracking the door open he heard the deep rumble of Makar's accent muffled by doors. Taking a few steps out of the room he picked up the scent of blessed coffee. Moaning in thanks he headed for that first. The other man wasn't leaving anytime soon so a wake up cup of joe would help a lot. Again he tampered and moved around the foriegn kitchen trying to find a cup for coffee and when he found it he fumbled for sugar and milk. Giving up he scrunched his nose happy to just have milk and coffee so what if it wasn't sweet he'd live. Sipping the dark brew he pet the dog at his side and sat the cup down when he'd finished.

Now he had her helping him find the study or Makar's room. Though it did seem rude to intrude he wanted to at least say good morning and thanks. "Makar," Wynn called out in an even voice feeling the door that was to the man's room. It was best to try here first and he raised his hand knocking firm but gently. Besides he needed to talk a bit to see if Neena was lying or telling the truth. Wynn had never had a gay friend before.... he thought anyways who knew what the other people's preferences were that Neena had introduced him to.

Still how did you broach such a subject? Wynn wasn't sure if he was tactful enough for this but he could try. What should he say... 'Makar are you gay?' 'Morning! Do you find me attractive?' 'Neena called and said some hateful things about you being homo.' ..... Neena... Ugh, his sister knew how to ruin things for sure. It was like that one time he was sure he'd dressed himself and had gone out to do something and when he got back she made sure to point out his shirt was buttoned wrong, his pants weren't even the right ones and his socks were different colors, but at least his shoes were right. Groaning he tightened his grip on Nurse's fur. Maybe he just wouldn't say anything and act like it didn't matter to him.

"Neena's just being a b***h...." he said to his dog and bit his lip. "She's just trying to bully me again...." he pet her and Nurse nosed his hand in agreemnt.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:52 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar was working on his laptop, sitting back in his chair as he worked. The knocking stopped Makar's work and he froze for a moment. Oh, right, Wynn was staying with him. He felt embarrassed now, he had been singing to Nana. Makar lowered the screen of the lap top, staring at the door. Makar looked down to his naked chest, worried for a moment. It didn't matter, Wynn couldn't see. "Come in." Makar closed his laptop, glancing down at his phone as he got another text message. There had always been rumors about Makar floating through the lower ranks and other families. They didn't start until he became known and was seen more and more.

The majority of the rumors were just that, rumors but the one about him being gay wasn't and he didn't even know that was one going around. It didn't help that he often gave a kiss of death before killing somebody, no matter the gender. That was just something he had learned from his ranks when he was in the Russian mafia. It was custom for him. It's what the bear skulls on the front of his shoulders represented, his life in Russia. It was the whole reason he was there, to tie together the Yukimura family and the one he was still apart of in Russia.

Makar walked to the door, opening it, finding Wynn and Nurse standing there before it. "I hope I didn't wake you up." Makar looked Wynn over, his sleep tousled hair, his clothes wrinkled and messed, a cup of coffee in his hand. "Did you sleep well?" Makar stepped back to allow Wynn enough room to walk in if he wanted to. There was a couch against the wall with a table in front of it that Wynn could sit at. Nana was no his desk, meowing loudly, walking across his closed laptop and moving around the lamp there. Makar stepped back to stand by his desk, picking up his own mug to drink.

He didn't say anything about his guest last night, he was assuming that Wynn had been asleep when Aoi decided to invite himself over an assume it was okay. "If you're hungry, I can make something to eat." Makar offered, setting his mug back down onto his desk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Neena was so desperate to know Wynn was okay she broke down and was now sending texts to Makar. Since her brother wouldn't answer the other man had to! She'd go nuts otherwise. To said her texting skills were great was an understatement but her choice of words was a bit harsh. Still she was really worried about their fight.

When the door opened Nurse nosed his hand and he rubbed her snout before entering the room. "Sorry, I hope we didn't bother you..." he said a little embarrassed about it. He'd not thought that the man would be working so early but the sound of him shutting something made him guess otherwise. "Hm? Oh breakfast would be--" his stomach chose to answer by rumbling,"great..." Wynn flushed. He'd be so worried about what to say that he'd not noticed his stomach's protests of having no supper last night.

"Sorry. But food would be good," the brunette answered petting Nurse and smiling a bit. "I hear Nana, is she close by?" Squatting he clicked his tongue and cooed for the cat. Luckily she took the hint of affection and meowed jumping from the desk, to the floor, then to his waiting hand. "I'm not too picky with my food so long as it doesn't kill me or taste like ash," he informed his host running his hand across the cat's back then tickled her chin. "What color is she? She's so soft..." Wynn smiled happily. Nurse was 'white' and she was soft and fluffy so Nana must be white too.

Tilting his head back he looked in Makar's direction, or so he hoped, and spoke,"Um... did you have a guest last night? Nurse got up so I checked and thought I heard an extra voice...." he admitted a bit painfully. "I'm so sorry if I made them have to leave because I was here.... I'm sorry. I really don't want to be a bother Makar. I'll leave if I have to...." Of course he wasn't going to say much more than that. What him and his guest would have done otherwise was Makar's personal business and nothing Wynn should poke his nose into. Even if he was curious about it.

"And uh I did sleep really well. In fact I thought I'd have more trouble falling asleep in a new place but the bed was soft and nothing really smelled funny so it was easy to sleep." A soft look passed over his face and he stood with Nana in one arm petting her. "Especially since my Nurse was with me. I've had her forever. She's family to me. Thank you for letting her come with me."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:43 pm
RosesandBlood

Makar leaned over to pick up his phone, he had several text messages from Neena already. Opening them, he found each one got more and more insulting to him and each one demanded that he have Wynn call her. Makar locked his phone and set it back down on his desk. When Wynn's stomach growled, Makar laughed softly before moving away from his desk. "There's no reason to apologize." Nana meowed when Wynn said her name and walked to him when he began clicking his tongue. "Well that shouldn't be too hard." Makar grinned, watching Wynn pet Nana. "She's a mix of colors. White, brown and black." Nana turned around and around as Wynn pet her back.

Thoughts about last night weren't even in his head as he watched Wynn and Nana. Though Wynn brought it up. "Oh, yeah. Somebody just stopped by. I hope it didn't wake you." Makar kept a calm and even tone, talking about it as if it was nothing. "No, they didn't leave because of you. They had no business being here last night anyways and no, you don't have to leave. You're not a bother." Makar rubbing the tattoo on the front of his shoulder.

"At least I know my house doesn't smell funny." Makar joked, chuckling at what Wynn said. "And I'm glad you slept well." He stepped towards the door after grabbing his mug of coffee, ready to head to the kitchen. "Of course, I wasn't going to say no." Wynn would need Nurse for more than something familiar. Makar led Wynn to the kitchen, letting him know when to be careful. There was a small table in the kitchen with four chairs. He set his mug on the counter as he began to pull a pan out to cook with. "Any requests?" Makar looked over his shoulder, glancing at Wynn's light eyes before looking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:18 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn smiled at knowing what colors the cat were. Sure it didn't mean as much to him to know colors but he put textures to them. Nana's texture was nice, warm and fuzzy. Her coat was soft and well groomed meaning Makar cared for her and that was something that would go unnoticed by anyone not looking. This reaffirmed Wynn's thoughts of Makar being a good person.

Following him into the kitchen he found him a seat and let Nurse go to her bowl of water. "Um, people don't normally notice smells unless they aren't used to it. Like a non-smoker going into a smoker's house; they'll smell the smoke. Smells and noises make impressions on me. But the room you gave me smells fresh and it's quiet." Smiling he leaned back and sighed contently.

"Food. I'm not picky..." tapping his chin he thought. "How about something you really like? I like trying new food." He smiled happily at that thought. "What were you singing earlier? What language? I wasn't Japanese or English. It was pretty. Do you know how to make food from wherever that was? Please." The idea of getting to know a bit more about the man was exciting and even more so was getting to eat something new. Despite his smaller form he was a foodie. Neena would only cook healthy food but Wynn was a junk food person.

Licking his lips he focused on where he heard Makar working in the kitchen. Nurse licked her lips and walked over to the man and nosed his leg. She wanted to be pet by him though she knows she shouldn't beg but she was hungry too. Sitting she licked at his hand happily.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:17 pm
RosesandBlood

"At least there's that." Makar hadn't realized that his home smelled like cigarette smoke. He usually smoked about a pack to two a day. Maybe it was time to slow down and smoke outside, get everything inside cleaned. Makar nodded, going to the fridge to pull out sausage to cook along with some traditional porridge. He paused when Wynn mentioned his singing. "It's a Russian lullaby." He said softly, getting everything ready, his back to Wynn. "I do and I will." Makar didn't say anything else about what he was singing and he didn't go into further detail.

Makar was cooking the sausage on the pan when Nurse walked up to him and nosed his leg. He reached down, petting the top of her head before cutting the warmed sausage in half and feeding it to her. He still needed to buy her some food but he'd have to get to that later. "I hope you'll be okay with eating a lot of Russian food. It's what I make most of." It was a reminder of home.

It didn't take long for him to make their breakfast. The porridge was hearty and filling. He added some honey to the top, the sausage on a separate plate. "Here you are. Careful, it's a little hot." Makar set the bowl and plate in front of Wynn, sitting down with his own meal. "I'm going to be out a little later today to do some work and if you want to go to the store with me to get Nurse some food and we can decided what to have for dinner." Makar suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:39 pm
Mute Black Sheep

"Russian? It's really pretty in a way. I thought it would sound rougher." He smiled and sniffed the air. "Oh and I wasn't trying to say your house stinks. Neena thinks I don't know she smokes because she only does outside or in her room," he smirked. "But I can smell it on her." He pushed his coffee cup around with a small sigh. It was so strange how secretive she was about some things. It sucked since it made it harder to talk to her sometimes.

"It smells so good..." He leaned forward on his elbows to wait. When it was set in front of him he had to feel around for it a moment before smelling it. "Thanks." He cut the sausage as best he could and took a bite of it. It was a bit hot but delicious. Licking his lips he smiled. "Mm, I'd like to eat more russian food. I think all we've eaten was japanese or american. Occasionally we mixed it up but I've never had anything exotic like this," he smiled and spooned up some porridge. At first he poked his chin but soon it was easier to find his lips. As fast as he could Wynn gobbled down the porridge it was so delicious. Sure it burnt his tongue but he couldn't help but want to eat it quickly.

Swallowing he nodded his head. "Yes please. I didn't think to grab her any. I was really upset. I feel bad now for being so forgetful." he wiggled his fingers at Nurse who came quickly. He fed her the rest of his sausage. "And um... when you come home I'll try to help with dinner. I'm not good with cutting stuff but I can boil water and stuff..."  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:32 pm
RosesandBlood

"It's a very harsh sounding language." Makar agreed, taking his time with his breakfast. Lately he hadn't been eating breakfast often because he didn't have time to do so and now that he was actually sitting down and enjoying his meal, he missed it. "Then I guess you'll be trying a lot of new things." That was guaranteed, since Wynn was staying with him he was going to have to actually come home for dinner now. "You were in a rush and it was the heat of the moment, you can't blame yourself." Makar stood, taking their plates to the sink, setting them in there. Makar leaned against the counter, the cool tile touching his lower back.

Nana had taken a place in Wynn's lap and Nurse faithfully at his side. Makar admired the sight before him for a moment. Once he became aware of him staring too long, he moved from the counter to pick up his mug and finish his coffee. Makar picked up his pack of cigarettes from the kitchen counter, taking one out and lighting it before stepping outside. Makar sat down on the same chair as before. Nana had jumped off Wynn's lap following Makar outside and stopping at the chair to meow at him until he picked her up and kept her in his lap.
((bleh, sorry it's short ._. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:05 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn tilted his head at that. English was soft and complicated, Japanese was polite and sweet sounding, Russian sounded harsh but fluid as well. In it's own way Wynn liked it. Too bad he couldn't understand it or he'd ask to hear it more. Making Makar talk to him in what appeared to be his native tongue kind of sounded nice. Perhaps he could convince the man to sing again.

When the dishes were collected the brunette lifted his head and stopped his internal thoughts. Even Nana and Nurse got up to follow the man outside. Chuckling he felt the need to follow as well. Shuffling to the door and just leaning out of it a little Wynn crinkled his nose at the smell of smoke. It wasn't like it was something he couldn't stand but it was only unpleasant yet after a while he knew he'd get used to it.

"Makar..." he leaned on the door frame. "You're a nice guy ya know..." smiling softly as he spoke. "I know I'm not much but I'd like to help out around here while I stay otherwise I'll just feel like I'm taking up space and causing trouble." Nurse brushed against him and with a pat he sent her off to play. "So please let me know if I can help alright."

((It's okay... If you want/need to skip go ahead.))  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:32 am
RosesandBlood

((just in case TRIGGER WARNING: torture, blood and violence.))

Makar was staring across the backyard at nothing in particular, just staring and thinking. "What?" Makar looked over his shoulder at Wynn who was leaning against the door frame. Makar removed the cigarette from his mouth, holding it away from Wynn. Again, there went Wynn talking about how good of a guy he was. Makar didn't respond to that, he just picked up his lighter flipping the top up and closing it, repeating this. "You're not in the way Wynn and you're not taking up space." Makar looked over to the young man. "If you want to, then I'll let you know." Makar stood, moving to the other chair. "You don't need to stand, sit down. It's just to your left." Nana had jumped off Makar's lap as he stood.

Makar lifted his hand to take a drag from his cigarette, blowing the smoke away from Wynn. "You're my guest Wynn. You shouldn't feel like you're taking up space." Makar finished his cigarette, staying outside with Wynn for a while more, talking with him until he had to go inside to shower and head for work. Before he left, Makar told Wynn that he would only be gone for a few hours. Makar pulled on his coat and headed out, knowing that Wynn would be fine and stay out of trouble. There wasn't much to find in his home unless if they dug through his closet. He had several different kind of guns tucked away. The short sword that was presented to him wen he became captain sat on the short armoire in his bedroom. It was sheathed and always remained that way unless if he was called upon to use it.

Makar drove towards the bay area, a large shipping warehouse was in business. Workers packed everything inside, unloaded and loaded merchandise. It was an easy cover up and if any police found anything, they were always willing to forget it after a nice sum. Makar unlocked the office, walking past the desk to the other door. It lead downwards to another door which he unlocked. The room was concrete with no windows and held a few things. One of which was a man tied to a straight back chair.

"Butcher." The man spat at Makar's feet, missing. "Very rude of you, Hisao." Makar pulled his cigarettes from his coat pocket. A lower ranked man stepped forward to light it for Makar. "No, no. I want you to look up at me." Makar reached down, forcing the man's chin up when he tried to look down. "There some simple questions I need answers to. Nothing more. If you behave like a good boy, we'll let you go." Makar bent over, getting eyes level with the man tied to the chair. <******** off!" Hisao yelled at Makar. He looked down at the other with a frown. "I was trying to be nice, Hisao." Makar stepped away from the man, inhaling from the cigarette. "Whatever you have for me will be done, worse for betrayal!" Hisao snapped at Makar, pulling a smile from him. "You have no idea what I can do to you. Chaotic demotion is just my forte." Makar stepped away from the man. "You feel those spikes under your arms? Quite a contraption, there. Simple, but terrifying. It's called the witch's chair. I'm sure you can figure out what it was once used for." Makar reached out, touching the top of the man's forearm, pushing down on it gradually until the man screamed.

"Oh, you bleed easily. This is going to be fun." Makar spent the hours he said he'd be gone in that cement room. By the end of the time, Hisao was just alive. He didn't get any answers about the spy in their family. "What now Butcher?" The low member asked Makar, looking up at him after checking to make sure Hisao was alive. "Get the bucket and the cement." Makar stepped away, going to the sink on the wall. His hands were covered in blood, flecks littered his face and the front of his shirt. He stank like sweat and blood. From where he stood, he could hear Hisao shifting in the seat, the sound quickly interrupted by the sound of the metal bucket dragging across the floor.

He turned back to the man and set his feet in the bucket. That's when he began to scream. The cement hardened quickly and at the worker's lunch break, Makar and one of he other two pulled Hisao up the steps and out the back door from Makar's office. "Well, I did give you an option, Hisao. You didn't take it and you left me with no choice." Before shoving him in, Makar took a short, hooked blade and gutted them, shoving him in.

"Wynn? You awake?" Makar had changed clothes in his office and put on some cologne to covered up any smell that stuck to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:54 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Wynn sat when he was asked to and let Nana hop back into his lap. Stroking the cat he nodded to Makar. "Thanks," he smiled sightlessly looking out into the yard. The morning sun felt nice against his skin and the dog was having fun romping in the yard. Relaxing back the boy sighed contently. When Makar had to leave he only smiled and wished him a good day and to be safe, he'd always say it to Neena and it felt like he should to Makar too.

After the other left Wynn enjoyed the outside a bit more before taking the animals inside. Neena was probably going crazy over him not answering his calls so he'd better give her a call. It was good that Makar went out because there might be a bit of yelling between the siblings. Going to the room he was given he picked up his phone. Taking a fortifying breath he dialed Neena.

It was a lively conversation to say the least. They argued and Wynn said he didn't care what Makar liked because he was a good person. Neena exploded back that he wasn't that he did things, things he'd never tell but they weren't good! Yet they argued over it. That's when Wynn exploded and said a few things that he knew about her that she thought she hid. His older sister was floored.

"It's not about what he does Neena it's how he's acting. I know you're a good person too.... though you do things that you shouldn't have, yet you do them with good intentions." He smiled wryly on his end. "Anyways I'm going to go and play with Nurse... I love you Neena..." And he hung up.

For a while he played in the backyard tossing Nurse's ball for her. After a while he got tired and went inside to nap. It was nice and he turned his phone on silent. Leaving the door open and curling up he sighed and started to drift off. He had a really silly dream. It was hot and he heard a familiar voice calling his name. It wasn't often that Wynn had wet dreams because it was all sensation and noises but this one he couldn't even remember when he jerked awake. The voice still calling him.

"Mmm?" he tossed his feet off the bed and rubbed his face feeling hot and bothered. "Yeah," he called out in a sleepy voice. Stumbling to his feet he went to his door. "Makar? Are you back?" He rubbed a hand over his face and blinked. What was that smell? Sniffing he then caught a deep whiff of cologne.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:06 am
RosesandBlood

Makar removed his coat, opening the closet by the door, hanging it up. He dug some dried blood out from under his nail. "Yeah." Makar turned around and laughed softly at Wynn. "Were you sleeping?" He looked at the mess of brown hair. "Do you want to go to the store with me?" Makar made a mental note to make sure to pick up food for Nurse. Nana came meowing out from Makar's bedroom, the tiny bell on her collar jingling as she ran over. She sat at his feet, meowing loudly until he picked her up. "You're red, are you feeling okay?" Makar just noticed how flushed Wynn's face was.

Shifting Nana to one hand, Makar touched Wynn's cheeks then forehead with the other. "A little warm, but nothing to worry about." He smiled at Wynn, quickly running his hand through Wynn's sleep tousled hair for the sake of touching and trying to fix it. "Come on, get dressed." Makar placed Nana down, letting her run to her water bowl. Makar stepped away from Wynn to let him get dressed. Makar washed his hands in the kitchen sink, this time making sure to scrape out the dark red from under his nails. It was stubborn, but it came loose with the hot water.

Standing at the sink, hands on the tile as he looked out the window. Hisao gave no information. None. He was on his way to be coming a captain and Makar put an end to it. Drying his hands on the kitchen towel, he knew that their family would be out for him, for revenge. That wasn't a problem. It wouldn't be the first time a family had sought revenge on him. While standing at the sink, his phone buzzed in his pocket. The same man he had talked to in the morning was calling him. Glancing over his shoulder, Makar stepped onto the back patio, talking in Russian to the other man. Tako Yukimura, the head's son, heard about what had happened and wanted to see him first thing tomorrow to get all the correct information. Makar muttered a few things before hanging up and stepping back inside.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:52 pm
Mute Black Sheep

Clinging to the door the brunette nodded his head. "Y-yeah..." he answered and was about to move the hair out of his face that was tickling him but Makar's hand got to him first. His skin was flush from sleep and whatever it was that had excited him so much in his dream. Wynn was a grown man and knew all about sex and masterbation but he'd always thought himself a very unsexual person... But he was going through a very stressful time so maybe it was his body's way of blowing off steam.

That was what he hoped it was because when the russian touched him he leaned into it only the slightest and made a soft noise having his hair ruffled. His pale eyes had shuttered at the first touch on his face and he kept them closed so that the glassy look in them wasn't seen, that and it just felt right to do it.

Makar's hands were rough and hard but so warm it was almost soothing, so when he let go it felt darker somehow. "Alright," Wynn answered him soflty and moved to change clothes. He'd been in the same stuff for two days almost. Though he probably needed a shower it wouldn't take them that long to run to the store and back. Then he'd shower and take care of himself. For now he tossed on clothes that should match and rushed to the bathroom to splash cool water on his face. Cooling his face helped but he figured a cold shower would finish it all off; if only he could.

Sighing he whistled for Nurse, who came running, and put her harness on so they could go. Having to fish for his wallet he slipped it in his pocket as he walked towards the kitchen. "I'm ready." He called meeting the other towards the door. "What did you want to cook tonight? I'll try to help this time." He offered happily.  

RosesandBlood
Crew

Precious Star

14,825 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Guildmember 100

Mute Black Sheep
Vice Captain

Wheezing Grabber

13,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:22 am
RosesandBlood

As he closed the door behind him, Makar looked at Wynn, smiling at him. "Anything is fine, but uh, your shirt is backwards." Makar reached over, hooking his finger into the collar of his shirt, touching the tag. His finger brushed against Wynn's neck. Makar removed his finger, grinning before stepping back, giving the other to put his shirt on the right way. "I was thinking of making something simple, easy to eat." It didn't take a few hours to catch up on sleep after missing it for two days. Even though he wouldn't admit it, Makar was still tired.

Once Wynn had his shirt on the right way, Makar left with the other, locking the door behind him. While at the store, they both got stares. People didn't really expect to see a dog in the store but the vest she wore and the harness informed them of her duties. What he had in mind for dinner was quickly tossed out. They never had everything he would need to make a traditional Russian dinner and meals. It did put a damper on things but there were other things he could make.

"How about Pelmeni? It's a meat-filled dumpling. Similar to the Japanese kind, but different." Makar picked up the dumpling skins to use instead of making it all from scratch. "They're easy to make and filling." It was sounding better and better. After dinner, Makar wanted to have some hard alcohol and pass out. Makar led Wynn through out the store, deciding to make a mushroom soup to go along with it. "If you want anything, lemme know and we can pick it up." Makar offered, he would pay for it, the price didn't matter and buying things for him didn't bother him. "Right, dog food." There were a few selections, some targeting certain needs. Makar read them out to Wynn so he could pick which was best for his dog.  
Role Playing 1x1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff