[ORP] Wheely Good Victory Party [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:40 pm
"You know, if you stare at your feet, usually you trip or bump into someone," Lex said teasingly, giving a wave at Zacharie as he poured a measure of absinthe into a shot glass. He picked it up and moved forward to save the plate of cookies before it ended up on the floor.

"Not one for crowds?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:20 pm
Dang, he had been intersected by....oh. "Hello, Lex." The teen greeted with a small smile and a slight nod of appreciation as the older man took the plate of cookies. He fidgeted slightly as he took a quick look around at the room's occupants. "No...I don't tend to do well in crowds." He muttered quietly before shrugging. "But I do endeavor to be social at times and...since I knew at least one person I am familiar with would be here I figured it might not be horrible to at least stop by." He admitted as he settled the quiche down on the table.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:40 pm
"I hope I didn't scare you off with my dilemma on what to wear. K.O. is an old acquaintance, and I knew he was going to be wearing something... Well, you can tell just by looking at him can't you?" Lex waved hand not holding his shot of alcohol or cookies. He slid the tray down and then downed his shot before he sloshed absinthe on himself.

"So how good are the cookies Zach?" He questioned, picking up one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:24 pm
Zacharie cocked his head slightly in confusion, "Why would it scare me?" He asked curiously. The whole thing had confused him, surely, but scare him off...that seemed a little extreme. His pale gaze drifted over to where K.O. was talking to Hayes so he could regard the man's attire. "He looks..." He struggled to come up with a flattering adjective. "The cut of his suit is very flattering and that shade of red suits him well. So all in all one might say that he looks handsome." He nodded in agreement of his own assessment before turning to look at the different foods and drinks spread out on the table.

He wondered if there was any juice.

"I like to think that I have an advanced understanding of cooking." Aside from the blue quiche but that was better left unmentioned. "Cooking is just chemistry for the hungry and I thoroughly enjoy chemistry....so they should be quite good." He didn't say this to brag, it was a simple statement. "What did you bring?"  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:56 am
Lex snickered slightly as Zacharie struggled for a moment for an adjective for K.O. "It's okay. I'm starting to understand the problem here. You are not a person overly concern with fashion." Let alone had an idea what Italian cut suits cost. Yes, he occasionally spent that much on a dress but he didn't go around in his free time wearing one. usually.

"Drinks. One of the punches is non-alcoholic though I'm never sure which one it is." Lex was sure everyone was beyond spiking the punch. Hopefully. Though it did lead to some rather amusing times. "My skills at cooking equate burning things over a campfire."

He nibbled on the cookie. Chem had never been his strongest science.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:48 pm
He wondered, vaguely, if that was an insult to his choice of clothing.

"You are correct in your observation." Zacharie said with a nod as he searched for something to drink. "I grew up around people who cared very much about how others perceived them and I never could see the appeal. Is it not better for people to enjoy you for your personality rather than what type of clothing you wear?" He gave a weary sigh, wincing at the stab of pain in his lungs, as he ran a hand through his choppy hair (Note to self, get around to getting that haircut). "I've never had time to worry about all of that anyway. I'd much rather spend my time on my experiments than learning about what the popular trends are." Which was true. Why bother with fashion when he would predominantly be wearing lab coats? Eyes scanning the table, he plucked a cup up. "I wasn't aware that there would be alcohol at this party." He'd never tried it and he didn't have much of an interest in trying it now. At the others admission to his cooking skills, he gave Lex a thoughtful look. "I could teach you, if you'd like." He offered as he poured some punch into his cup before bringing it up to take a curious sniff.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:33 pm
“Contestants and rich kids. Which made up around seventy percent of my clientele when I was grooming pokemon in Camphoreon. Fun times.” Lex finished his cookie and picked up a second one, nibbling. “That would be nice. I could cut your hair if you want,” he offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:26 pm
Zacharie cocked his head slightly, "You groomed pokemon?" He tried to imagine getting one of his pokemon groomed...

Jabari with a hairbow.
Essex with his nails painted.
Virus with a little scrap of fabric tied around his neck.

Just the thought nearly made him spit out his drink. The teen coughed, then grunted, as he set his cup back down onto the table. "Seems a bit...silly to me." He said once he'd managed to get his breathing back under control. Perhaps that was only because he predominantly owned ghost types. Actually...he could see Irina with ribbons, she'd probably like them. "Also like a waste of money. Pokemon survive just fine in the wild without getting groomed." Did pokemon even like getting groomed? He didn't think any of his would appreciate it.

He paused in reaching for his drink again at the offer for a haircut; that hand instead drifting up to tug lightly on his bangs. "I'm not sure..." He said slowly, lowering his hand when the pain from the stitches in his back became too much. Did Lex know how to cut hair...or did he just think he could cut hair because he groomed pokemon? He wasn't sure if it'd be considered rude to ask so he just stayed quiet.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:45 pm
"I'm license in both," Lex reassured, smiling brightly. "And most of it is health reasons, combing out undercoats of shedding Pokemon, shaving down fur in summer so winter biodome pokemon are semi comfortable in warmer temperatures. Keeping nails trimmed so they don't break at the quick and bleed."

"Though I can dress them up in little outfits if that is what you want. Get K.O in on it, make your shuppet a mini tuxedo."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:36 pm
"What's this about making mini tuxedos for Shuppets?"

Nakura strolled in as best he could with a cane. He raised a brow at Lex and Zacharie. "And here I thought we were supposed to be a criminal organization; not pokemon groomers and tailors." Someone seemed to be in a mood.

But he hadn't come to talk to either of those two. The grunt turned his crimson gaze instead on the rest of the room, surveying it for a certain Rocket in particular.

"Is Agent Aulus here?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:46 pm
Cue wheezing, coughing fit.

He could practically hear Jabari's angry complaints at being dressed up in something so ridiculous. "N...N-No." He choked out after a few moments, hands braced against the snack table as he tried to even out his breaths. Tears of both pain and laughter pricked at the corners of his eyes as he heaved a few shaky, but calming, breaths. "No...that's alright. I don't think Jabari would appreciate that." He turned his attention to the new comer as he carefully wiped his eyes and straightened himself out. "Hello Izaya." He greeted the grunt with a small smile and a slight tilt of his head. He rolled his eyes at the snippy comment but glanced around the Aulus all the same. "I haven't seen him, but I've only just arrived myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 pm
Lex grinned and gently pat Zacharie's back as he erupted in a wheezing, coughing fit. "You sure you don't want him to have a stove pipe hat? He'll be the most fashionable shuppet to grace the organization."

Mooodddy. Lex looked at the other and clicked his tongue dismissively. Izaya could take his crap else where.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:52 pm
Zacharie gave an exasperated but amused smile at the other's prodding, ignoring the slight pain that came with the gentle pat on the back. "I'm quite sure. He'd never let it near him even if I were inclined to have him wear one." He said with a soft huff of a laugh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:55 pm
"That is what Sleep powder, hypnosis, lullaby, and a few other moves are for. Creating creative blackmail." Lex grinned brightly and chuckled. "I do have ribbons, if you want me to dress Irina up?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:03 pm
"Jabari has more blackmail on me then I could ever hope to have on him." Zacharie said sheepishly. He shuddered to think what he'd tell Tremain to repeat if he ever dared to try to dress him up. "Besides, I think Irina would appreciate your efforts more. She's more interested with that sort of stuff."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff