Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:04 pm
Rosie blinked, instantly feeling bad at the look Luke was giving her, she took another small shaky breath. opening her mouth a couple of times to say something but finding the words more difficult to find.
"You... but you just t told me you loved me.. wh... what... I don't understand."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:11 pm
He tilted his head slightly aside, "I don't... know how to explain?" He offered his hand, palm up, unsure if she would appreciate him one-sidedly taking hold of hers now. "I'm not lying, if that's what you think. It's just... what I feel. What I've been feeling more and more while talking to you tonight."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:17 pm
she looked confused, and a little anxious, looking from him to the hand that he offered as he tried to explain.
He didn't seem to be quite understanding the situation himself.
"But you... s still don't remember?" She asked, lowering her own hand to touch his palm. "I I'm sorry if I upset you its just... You just said you love me. I didn't think you..." she finished with a little breathlessness. please don't just be a pity thing for the way she had just behaved.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:27 pm
"I don't remember things," he said, layering his other hand on top of hers. "It's like... You know, like how when I think of my brother, I don't remember what happened, but I feel remorse. I don't remember things, like specific events or anything, but when I look at you, I feel love." Maybe that wasn't acceptable though... It certainly wasn't the same as if he could recall the events that led to the inception of those feelings; he was inarguably still lacking.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:13 pm
She listened with wrapped attention, her eyes wide as he explained a little more in detail where all this had been coming from.
She remembered very clearly the day that Luke started to recall what he had felt during the events with his brother's death. It had surprised her at the time a great deal, but she had remembered how he had shared having vague feelings about the time he had spent as a child before he lost his memory then.

The events he remember with his brother were powerful, so she wasn't surprised that he had recalled some feelings from that. but to hear that he had feelings of love for her, without any real reason she could thing of... it was overwhelming.

"..." looking down at his hands holding hers, blinking new tears out of her eyes before she sniffed, and quietly asked "How long have you felt that way?" She honestly had no idea, it was either recent, or he kept it quiet for some time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:19 am
"Since just tonight," he said, outlining the side of her hand with his thumb. "It's almost like... something was unlocked, or like a floodgate was opened."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:06 am
It occurred to her that she had no reason not to believe him, This was Luke after all, he would never just come out with something like that for no reason... though as sudden and confusing as it was the explanation fit in well enough for what happened when he recalled the feelings of Asch's death, even if it was still... sudden.

She brought her other hand to her face, so this meant he remembered how he felt about her, along with those terrible things he had to feel from his past he was remembering what he felt for her?

Overwhelmed with this Rosie leaned forward so that her forehead was against his shoulder, hiding her face in him as she just started crying all over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:32 am
He hoped that this time the reason she was crying was more positive than negative, but either way he would have reacted the same: He raised his arms to wrap gingerly around her shoulders, nesting his head beside hers.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:09 pm
It felt good to be back in his arms, even if he didn't remember why he loved her, he still held her like he did.
Reaching an arm up to put around him as she leaned against him, holding on and she hid her face in his shoulder.

Eventually she calmed down, enough to pull back a little, reaching up to brush the tears off of his shirt with an embarrassed apology.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:19 pm
Though her attention went to his shirt, his attention went to her, and he unhooked an arm from around her to raise a hand to her face and dry the tears from her cheeks, dismissing her apology with a warm smile. "Are you okay now?" he asked, calling back to her previous insistence that she wasn't okay and hoping that her evaluation had changed, at least for the time being.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:56 pm
Looking up at him when he touched her face, drying the tears off of her cheek, Ugh she probably looked a mess.
blushing a little at that thought she leaned her face a little into his touch, reaching her hand up to place it on the back if his as she nodded lightly.
"yeah... yeah I think I'm okay." she said, with a little more breath of relief then she had a while ago.
Glancing back up at him, and tilted her head slightly. "what about you? That... I'm sure that was all very sudden for you." She said, knowing that being hit with emotions like that must have been jarring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:06 pm
He nodded his head, maintaining his smile, "I'm fine. It was sudden, but it wasn't unpleasant." It helped that they were his own feelings and he understood their origins; it wasn't as though he was suddenly and inexplicably being struck with emotions that were disembodied from himself. He did wish the feelings would come accompanied by proper memories, though...  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:12 pm
"That good" she said through a light sigh, looking back at him quietly with a somewhat cautious awe.
a small smile was given to him, as she reached up and gingerly touched his jawline, not wanting to get to close to the injury on his face
"So.. now what?" she asked. "I know its very sudden, and its just... what the memory of feelings? how do you want to handle this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 pm
"The memory of feelings," he repeated, considering the words and their meaning. "I don't know if that's... exactly right. They feel every bit like my own feelings, like it's just natural to feel this way - as if everything before now was out of place, and this is the way it should be." It was awfully difficult to articulate the emotions from their nebulous form into cohesive thoughts and words, and in the end, it didn't seem that there was much to gain from hoping against hope to understand it. "I guess it's fine just to do whatever seems... I don't know... normal? What do you think?"  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:31 pm
Her lips parted slightly as it was explained a little better, and her description was corrected. making it clear that he felt like this was more natural then before... that being said seemed to brighten her tired eyes that were still pretty red from crying.

She he concluded where they were to go from here she nodded. "I guess for now we can just feel it out, see and just go from there." she explained thoughtfully, like she wasn't entirely sure herself. "It just seems like something very sudden, and we're still not totally sure whats going on, even if the way you explain it makes sense... right?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff