Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:11 am
He nodded and voiced a short agreement, leaning to set Sephira down so she could go about her daily ritual of finding the place where she wanted to sleep for the night. Dealing with Tartarus, and now dealing with Sephira too... He supposed this was only normal for a pokemon trainer, though, and he took some amount of pride in knowing that he was finally beginning to fill the role properly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:23 am
"Do you work tomorrow?" Rosie asked, Luke, Picking up the brush he used and making her way back to the bathroom to throw the loosened fur away.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:43 am
"Yeah," he replied. "Only from the afternoon, though, so I'll have the morning free."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:09 am
"Ohh an afternoon shift." Her voice could be heard from the bathroom, though she reappeared in the doorway a moment later, this time her hands free from the brushes."Thats good, you'll be able to sleep in tomorrow then."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:10 am
"Well, not too long," he said, shrugging. "I'd like to work with Tartarus some more, since they went and gave me a Mega Stone. It feels like a waste having it and not being able to use it."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:50 pm
Her eyes widened a little at the mention of the Mega stone, and a brighter smile worked her over face, she still thought that was the coolest thing.
But aside from that hearing that Luke wanted to be a part of the team with his Pokemon so they can be able to use the mega stone, was wonderful.

"Oh yeah! You know I've never even heard of anyone here mega evolving their pokemon, You'll definitely have to battle me when you two figure it out."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 pm
"I'm sure we can arrange for that," he said with a smile and a shrug. "You probably know this better than I do, but Tartarus doesn't back down from a challenge."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:27 pm
Rosie shook her head mouthing the word "Noooo" slowly to put in emphasis oh that fact that she knew very well that Tartarus loooved to battle.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:49 pm
He laughed, then shook his head slightly, "That probably won't be for a while, though. Hopefully sooner rather than later, but..." He wasn't even really sure what it meant to align with a pokemon. He imagined he had to come to understand Tartarus's motivations, but that wasn't exactly an easy feat with a creature that couldn't communicate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:54 pm
"Well, you learn a lot by doing, so you're both on the right track, And hey, Team Rosie is always up for a battle anyway. Battles help a lot."
She added with a glow.
"Well, then, we should think about turning in soon." Rosie said, glancing at the clock mounted on the wall over the fireplace.
If he wanted to be refreshed for training tomorrow, she had to head up to the center in the morning herself.

Letting out a light sigh and a last smile Rosie turned back into the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:37 pm
"Ah, yeah, I guess so," he agreed, eyeing the clock as well and briefly lamenting over how bad he was at falling asleep in a timely manner. He wasn't sure that was a skill as easily improved as battling, though.

As Rosie went about her evening routine, Luke made his way to the bedroom - upstairs, for a change, as opposed to the guest room he had been inhabiting for the sake of avoiding awkwardness or discomfort. Things weren't the same now as they had been, however; though he had certainly trusted Rosie before, he now felt much more at ease beside her, and it no longer felt quite right to be away from her if he had the choice otherwise.

Though the room Rosie used was more comfortable by property of association with her, it was also unfamiliar and full of foreign objects. Most of those objects, Luke surmised, were most likely actually his own, such as the trio of swords that were present. For some things, however, it wasn't as easy to tell, such as in the case of the luxury ball atop the wardrobe. Vahy'n was in a luxury ball, if he recalled correctly, but Rosie's pokeballs were elsewhere, so this one was...

He frowned at his reflection in the glossy black surface.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:48 pm
Other then the sound of the bathroom sink being turned on and off a few times, with varying times between each one, there was a hum that came from the bathroom as Rosie got ready for the evening, muffled at times due to what would clearly be the fact that she had a toothbrush in her mouth.

By the time she was done, her hair pulled back from her face in a careless manner, with the affect of keeping it from getting wet, and for the time being left like that as she made her way out of the bathroom and up the stairs into her room.
"What time would you like me to set your alarm for?" Rosie asked as she walked in, intending to make her way to her dresser where she could get her pajamas, when she discovered that Luke was already there, looking at the Luxury Ball that Mieu was in.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:01 pm
Rosie's question went without a response, though it wasn't because Luke was intentionally ignoring her. He raised his hands to cup around the bottom of the pokeball, lifting it carefully as if it were something immensely fragile. "This belongs to me," he said, the words not specifically directed at Rosie as much as they were simply a thought given voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:13 pm
She stood just past the doorway in her room for a moment, hearing his question but watching as he picked it up and held the Luxury Ball.
"Yeah, It does." she replied softly.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:40 am
He turned to Rosie with a look of faint surprise, as if he hadn't known she was there and hadn't expected her to answer. It was only for a moment, though, and as the expression faded from his features, it was replaced with a sense of distance, as though he were looking through her instead of at her. He started as if to speak but abandoned the intention, frowning and closing his hands around the pokeball.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff