Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Favourite Chinese TV Series Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ENG or CHIN TV series?
English
24%
 24%  [ 9 ]
Chinese
75%
 75%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 37

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:49 pm
I don't remember what it's called, but I think it was something like "Buzzard Shooting Hero" It was really good. And there was "Hero" which was really good too. And that one about the blind girl....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:09 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
cold_blooded_chick

for a step into the past, the guy marries two woman! i know that's normal for that time, but come one! its for modern aldiences, it might give guys ideas, so that pissed me off! and i wanted him to go back to the future.

Probally not the best idea to give away plots to anyone that hasn't watched it yet.

And yeah with the marriage thing it is normal, but if they didn't at least show some sortive marriage like that, I guess it would be pretty historically accurate. I'm sure plenty of guys already play around with a couple of girls at a time already. Not like the series is influencing them to.

While returning to the future?
0-0;
Then his son wouldn't have been born and then he his son wouldn't have set that emporeer's city on fire a few years later I think. Besides he had nothing for him in the future.

yeah i guess ur right about his son's role's influence on the future, still i have to give credit to the humour of the series, and sorry if anyone who hasn't watched it and was planning on watching it until i ruined it for you.  

cold_blooded_chick

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:38 am
I almost like all the film made by TVB so I cant remembered which one is the best. I only remembered that Investigation Files 5 or 6 is very good. (I forgot which one... the one with Louis Koo!... He's one of my favorite actor... so hot! xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:28 pm
all TVB series except the realli realli realli boring ones (there arent any). All the tvb casts rock! and tvbs r so funny and just i luv it! heart heart  

twinztar

-In your dreams-

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:41 pm
I'll have to think about that one. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:53 am
Man i have so many...

Meteor Garden
Lavender
Yi Tian Tu Long Ji, or (Heavenly Sabre and Celestial Sword)
Princess Pearl I, II
Mars
Xiao Li Fei Dao
Jui Dai Shuang Jiao

Anything by Jing Yong or Gong Long is good in my books. xp  

KawaiiMistress17

fiwa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:47 pm
i just finished watching 'Shades of Truth'...haha was pretty good...i liked it...now i really want to watch 'The Last Breakthrough' and 'My Family'  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:11 pm
kenzshinji
draven_heart
'sky of triumph', 'wings of triumph'? I don't remember...I can't even spell...so tired....

Well, i think should be triumph of sky.
francis ng and flora chan starr rite ?

Rite. I heart that series. i especially like Zoe in the series. also francis is such a good actor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart  

[ Robyne ]

[ Robyne ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:16 pm
My fav series r: Twin of Brothers: Raymond Lam ( heart him )

War and Beauty: bowie lam, gigi lai

7 sisters: Law Ga leung (such a good actor)
fav actors/actresses: Law Ga Leung, Booby yeung (in armed reaction),
Raymond lam heart heart heart , the gurl in triumph of sky named Zoe (great actress)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:23 pm
inu_gurl23
My fav series r: Twin of Brothers: Raymond Lam ( heart him )

War and Beauty: bowie lam, gigi lai

7 sisters: Law Ga leung (such a good actor)
fav actors/actresses: Law Ga Leung, Booby yeung (in armed reaction),
Raymond lam heart heart heart , the gurl in triumph of sky named Zoe (great actress)

ok now i know the gurl named Zoe her name is: myolie wu.

Also i heart Twin of Brothers, raymond, he shouldn't die. feel sorri 4 the gurl named yok gee, the gurl who's always with him.

war and beauty is so good.  

[ Robyne ]

[ Robyne ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:25 pm
Yoshimitsu Kyoshi
I also liked this series called A Step Into the Past "Chum Churn Gae"

those ones were good. i also like ching si gae starring Law Ga Leung, Flora Lam  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:27 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
I love colourfull life, Dia nu fa[The original perished in the name of love. I hate the new one..], gua yum gun gin, and the legend of love.
The Journey West was pretty cool too!

yup. totally agree. am i getting too annoying????  

[ Robyne ]

[ Robyne ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:28 pm
kenzshinji
Gallen did alot of diffrent roles in many series,.... bad and killer in "Tin dei Nam Yi"..... Silly guy in "7 sister".
lots more.....he's the best actor among other's i like...my choice !!

agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:13 am
erm... i don't really have a favorite cause i don't watch them much... but right now i'm liking this one series called "my family" hehe^^ it's really funny lol.  

yalie5

i0m4r123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 3:38 pm
I've watched so many I reall don't have a favourite. But my favourite TVB actor is definitely Bosco Wong heart heart heart I'm watching 'The Academy now which has Ron Ng, Sammul Chan, Tavia Yeung and Fiona Sit.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff