Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
⋙ ▌ ichibi ❶ tailed beast
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Testial stood at the gates. he weaved hand sign's and summoned a shadow clone, He sent him back into the village. he then weaved more hand sign's and a sand clone appears. He sends it to the cloud. he then weaved hand sign's disappears in a wisp of electricity. ((Exit to the training waterfalls.))
The beast, Will over take you.
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
Were would we be without our secret's

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      lll
                                                      lllllllllKAISEN SENJU

Kaisen arrived at the gates to the village, presenting himself as the Shogun of Kaminari no Kuni. Since it was on diplomatic business, he was let in without a hitch. There was something very important he needed to discuss with the Kusakage and her adviser. The likes of which may shape or permanently destroy relations between their two civilizations.

lll

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Class: Taijutsu | Bloodline: Namida | Clan: Jiongu | Village: Kumogakure | Rank: Raikage

Speed: 9 | Strength: 10
Chakra Pool: 422/422

xxxxxKurozawa arrived at the Kusagakure gates and brandished her hat bearing the symbol of her new status as Raikage. As such she was immediately let in and she headed straight for her sisters office with a serious business expression on her face.

xxx

This Shinobi:
Passives:
• Ninjutsu Negation
By expending chakra one rank below the power of the technique cast by the opponent, the user of this passive ability can negate a Ninjutsu attack used by their enemy. This passive cannot be used to negate Genjutsu or sealing techniques. This value can be lowered like a technique, meaning that it's possible to spend less chakra to negate an opponent's technique.
• Chakra-Enhanced Combat
By expending C-ranked chakra while performing an action, one can increase the force behind the movement. For example, a chakra-enhanced punch has more power for that one movement (+1 strength), or a sudden burst of speed can become even faster (+1 Speed). This boost extends past the cap, but each individual movement costs C-ranked chakra.
• Kami-Touzoku no Jutsu
This is the jutsu that renders the user able to rip the heart out of a dying or recently deceased person and integrate it. Once integrated, a mask forms on their body as a container for the manifestation. The mask is made of unknown material and while it offers some protection for the heart, it can be pierced by common metals such as steel.
• Active Regeneration
Small wounds and cuts that do not fully sever a body part mend themselves as tendrils writhe underneath the skin to seal it up and sew it together.

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Sometimes...i just.., want to end my suffering
I've lost too much, My life is damned.
Entering the village he then headed for the kusakage's office to ask for a mission. ((Exit))

Death, is the ultimate solution.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:28 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
I may not, be able to match his power, But i can give you one hell of a battle
I wont allow your death to go un-avenged.
Returning, he stood by the gates. He began thinking about a lot, With testial dying lately. There's still the chance someone could take his eyes from the casket. I got it, i can ask vukan a quick favor. This wont take long. Nah, i'll just do it when i get back from the mission. Yami adjusted his back pack with his item's and leaned back. He placed the mask he had created to look like testial's mask ((Not breaking the multi character rules)) onto his face and began dozing off until his squad arrived.⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Brother, I'll avenge you, Your life lives on threw me.
He died, And you showed not one look of grief. What if you were to die, and no one cared.
Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
Assasin Genin- Speed: 4(+3/-1) / Strength: 4(((+1/-1))
5,000 ryo
Chakra points:160

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Armand would make his way to the gate. He walked normally, but always with a spin or a cartwheel worked in his stride at random points. He was the usual energetic ball of sunshine.

His leg was completely healed, not a single bit of his step was ever put off by the past injury dealt by Vivian. "I hope our mission is exciting and not just a boring shakedown run~" With a spin, he managed to push himself up to the gate wall and prop himself against it before sinking down. "Some explosions would be nice." He'd observe silently as he looked up the clouds.

(Chakra): 135/135 (+10 natural jyuugo regen)
(Speed/Strength): Base: 5(+2 past cap)/6(+1 past cap) Current: x/x
(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:52 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
After hearing the word explosion, Yami turned and saw the Armand was there, Seeing as he didn't notice him, Yami would climb up the gates. Looking down with his mask on making sure that Armand saw him, He would then get back in cover, He got back down from the gate. Quickly, He hovered over Armand's face to scare him he screamed. "Explosion's!"

Big brother... May you rest, In un-disturbed slumber. ((Information on Yami is inside the spoiler.))
Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:41 pm
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra: 78/80
Speed: Four
Strength: Three
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Bloodline Crusher/Uzumaki
Techniques Used:

User ImageA speck could be seen in the far, the figure closed in on the two guys toying about; once it came close enough it would be noticed as Vivian in different clothing. The girl had simply let her hair hang loose and changed he clothes to better for the situation--no mobility issues. The black leggings she wore fit her slight curve that led from her waist to her firm tummy. In her hand was a worn scroll and she read aloud for them to hear,"Meet with the town leader 'Aomi Yamanaka', and further investigate the unusual disappearances of young shinobi in the small town. Return with a plethora of information, and/or solve the issue. We must go to Cloud, well the outskirts. Sounds pretty simple...right guys?", she looked up with the signature eyes she held. Great! An easy mission, this would be over in no time. Or so she thought.

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:47 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
Yami turned to the right and saw vivian. "Woah" he thought to himself as he stood up front and clear. "She look great." he thought again. "You look great." He said to her out loud. "Damn it!" He shouted inside of his head. He didn't mean to say that outloud. "Um. i mean, Yeah, sounds easily." Accompanied by a nervous smile. "Wait, cloud village?"

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:48 pm

Armand would let forth a bit of a "meep" noise out of surprise at Yami's sudden appearance. Instinctively, he fleshy Jyuugo chakra thrusters would somewhat protrude from his shoulders and jettison him away from the wall, sliding across the ground on his back.

He'd skid to a halt right in front of Vivian as she arrived. "Hey Viv~" He'd say, doing a bit of a sit-up to face her and not stare at the sky. She had changed her appearance...strange. He didn't see much of a problem with the last loadout she had, he wondered why she went with this one. Although, Armand never really had to worry about tools or clothing or setups. He was the setup.

"Simple...well, on paper. These things rarely turn out to be so easy. At least, I hope it isn't easy. No fun if I don't get to take some damage~" He hopped up onto his feet and distantly noticed Yami's slip of the tongue. After the spook from before, it was time for the one-upsmanship to begin. "Yes, she said Cloud. Were you too busy fantasizing to understand her?~" He sung out, grinning happily. Score 1 Armand.

(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:22 pm
thefire158
Chaos_wolf12
User Image

User Image
Village:Kusa
Chakra: 80/80
Speed: Four
Strength: Three
Class: Sealing
Bloodline/Clan:Bloodline Crusher/Uzumaki
Techniques Used:

User ImageHow unfortunate. The outfit would draw even more attention. Ugh, here we go. A bright blush flushed her now purple cheeks. Viv bit her fingernails in embarrassment."Thanks....Yami. Well the outskirts...lightning country", the nervous tone spoke volumes. Vivian only put on such apparel to maneuver easily in case things got a little hectic. An evil look was shot towards Armand; the stare so powerful a laser beam might explode from the sinister pupils. Why would he make this moment more awkward than it already was? a**. Without further a due, Vivian began sprinting from the gates while flashing the mission sheet. "Try to keep up guys!", a hint of playfulness in her voice.
[/exit]

¥øυ‷∂ ß℮⊥⊥εя ¢◎мε ℌαґⅾ

▀█▀ █ █░░ █░░   ▀▀█▀▀ █▀▀█ █░░█
▒█░ ░ █░░ █░░   ░▒█░░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█
▄█▄ ░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ░▒█░░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█

User Image
▀█▀ █ █▀▄▀█   ▒█▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▄
▒█░ ░ █░▀░█   ░▀▀▀▄▄ █░░ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ █░░█
▄█▄ ░ ▀░░░▀   ▒█▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀░

User Image
▒█░▒█ █▀▀ █░░ █▀▀█   ▒█▀▄▀█ █▀▀
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀ █░░ █░░█   ▒█▒█▒█ █▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ ▀▀▀

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:27 pm
thefire158

lotosaki
User ImageUser Image
Yami
"Oh you DI-" Before he could finish vivian said thank you to yami. He ceased his sentence and smiled nervously. He didn't mean to say that out loud but oh well. "Alright Viv and armand *Cough* Steroids *Cough*, Lets get this party started." Yami came up with a retort to Armands response score 1. ((Exit))

Bakuton
Yamikonton
5,000 ryo
armand score:1
Yami score: 1

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:46 pm

Armand, trying not to laugh anymore or make things worse for Viv, would just follow along behind them, smiling to himself and keeping his hands interlocked behind his head. His face got a bit more perky when she started sprinting. Try to keep up? He could lap these two multiple times if he had the mind to go all out.

He'd let Yami have the last word as he headed to the countryside.

(Techniques Used):

User Image

lotosaki

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:56 pm
                User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSmile and live xxx Smile and live xxx Smile and live
                                                                                      xxxx████████ ___________ ※※※
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxthe ││ PHANTOM GOD

Kusa Shogun Medical

xxxxx
                                                            Arekku arrived at the gates and showed his village ID while the twins showed and official seal of the Shogun instead. Then they started walking out off the gates. He knew that they were both not official shinobi of Kusa unlike him. They're only loyalty was to the Huan Pei Dynast. And they didn't hide that face either as Arekku could see.

"I been wondering Morinaga-sama, why do you not wear a head band or the village insignia? Yet you wear the clan symbol instead?" Gen Fu suddenly asked as they headed into the country side.

Arekku looked at him and sighed, "It's complicated Gen Fu. I'll tell you some other time. For now let's just head to the shrine as soon as possible." Arekku said simply.

With that little chat over they all started sprinting to their destination.
                                                            MISSION: A King's Worth
                                                            Ryo Accumulation: 139 Words *25 = 3475
                                                            30725 + 3475 = 34200

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:16 pm
A cloud of sand left through the gates in a blur of movement.  
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff