Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
Shirokiya [The Kusa Cafe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:12 am
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe both stared xxx We both stared xxx We both stared
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▰▰▰
                                                                                      into the depths of the abyss,
                                                                                      xxxxxx─────────xxxx and when it looked back,
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou blinked.xxxxx

xxxxx Lars leaned back as he heard of Kya's offer to take one of his Rinnegan, with which, he sighs and tilts his head to her. He thought she was crazy and only hoped that she was joking. But if she wasn't, "no ma'am, I'm fine with keeping both eyes. But tell you what, my lady, if I come across another pair, I will try to obtain one of them for you." He smiles softly, he was then told a story by Kya, needing to pay attention cause there might have been a test afterwards. He was then asked how long he could maintain power, "maintaining it has been my number one priority since I began existing in the world. It comes naturally nowadays." He nods and chuckles, yet stares awkwardly as the Kusakage started to "play" with Aki. He takes another sup of his tea and tries to look the other way, his cheeks a bright pink, things got tense.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:57 pm
Bahd grammer is reel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The responses she got from the table satisfied her enough that she closed her eyes and sighed, but not in a negative way. Aki spilling the tea made her giggle a tiny bit, but her hand didn't move one bit. "Don't worry, the waitresses know suiton dear, the Kusakage said as the liquids would be picked up seemingly by an invisible vacuum set to only remove it. Seconds later, a waitress had a new cup of the same stuff on the table. Kya nodded in thanks and the waitress bowed in respect before hustling off. Now, just because she was in a mischievous mood and also because she was clearly interested in Aki, she kept up her assault. At the point of no return she was, so return she would not. She merely lightened the pressure she was putting with her nails and very slowly but finally entered sacred ground. Her face betrayed nothing, as she seemed to be lost in thought about something.

Meanwhile under the table, words could not exactly fairl describe what she was doing to Ai, but it was in no way appropriate. However, before you wall jump to conclusions, there was no penetration at all. So go away you dogs! No, but she did have fire techniques that could increase the heat of her hand, and by simply pressing down on a certain button, Kya knew that the small motions she could be making could be making Aki crazy. But just as her fingers actualy moved to do something as serious as hat, the Kusakage was gone in a flash of movement. The Earth shunshin technique. However just as she left, her voice would be sent back to the table. If you need to let off steam, just find me out in the country, Lars. Same to you Aki. With that, she'd be miles away already.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:27 pm
                      User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAKI CHIRU
                                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                            xxxBeauty and grace,
                                                                            User Image
                                                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx欺騙xxxxxdeceptions of the true nature
                                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

xxxxxKya went further with her adventure. It was amazing that Aki had any blood left in her body as it had all seemingly collected in her face. She was radiating enough heat off her cheeks to roast marshmallows off of. While the new cup was replaced, Aki could find the ability to move her hands to grasp it. She attempted to stifle a whimper, but it wasn't like it was completely hidden that something was occurring. Only a few things kept Aki from letting go inhibitions and returning the 'favor'. Those few things included the public setting and Lars' presence. There was sudden heat and pressure and... she couldn't take it. Aki was close to breaking her silence and saying ******** it, literally, but just as sudden as she had arrived the Kage had left. Her words were left ringing in her ears like some daring taunt. The Chiru was left frozen for a moment before she slammed her firsts onto the table then proceeded to curl up in the booth seat. "She's going to kill me next time. I swear to god, if that happens one more time that woman will end up killing. s**t s**t s**t." Aki whimpered into her hands, unable to make eye contact with anyone. If you need to let off steam... The words echoed. s**t. Shitshit. Same to you Aki. ******** s**t. Suddenly she at up like a bolt and slammed some money on the table. "Lars I'm so sorry. But I hope you understand that I can't let that walk away from me. It may seem hypocritical after the conversation we just had... but I'm sorry! I'll make this up to you." And with that, Aki went to hunt down the Kusakage in the countryside.
                                                                            -exit-

i am no cinderella.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Lucius walked up to the café, he was mowed over by Aki in her attempt to go who-knows-where. He brushed himself off before entering the café. There weren’t that many people here which was good. He walked over to an isolated booth and sat down. “Uhh I want some white rice.” Lucius said to the Waitress who kept staring at him. “That’s all!?” she asked shocked. “Well, something with chocolate would be nice too.” Lucius said in a bland voice. The waitress walked away before returning with a medium plate of white race and a steaming cup of hot chocolate. Lucius handed over the ryo along with a tip before he began eating the rice. When he was done he leaned back against the booth as he listened to a group of older ladies across the aisle argue about the proper way to grow jasmine. He went over the proper list in his head, going over facts from a book he had read. Nodding very small whenever they said a correct answer and frowning when they were wrong. He got fed up of it however and decided just to sip on his drink.

Chakra: 173
Shadow: 10+1=11
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:70,429

Solarius flare

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:20 pm
Had0u

And then Lars, broken and defeated by the loss of the one person that was talking to him, got up and walked away. Watching him made you get sad and think about death and stuff.

DADADADUMDUM DADADADUMDUM

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE SONG.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:47 am
Had0u

User Image
User Image
Testial Uchiha
One day, when I am strong enough, i'll bring peace to the ninja nations.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Well..that happened..." he said. "Liston, lars being stressed over every thing won't help you recover. Klein....he's homocidal so...i can't see him being sad over the mission." he said as he stood up and walked towards the door. "Keep your head up." he said with a smile as he exited the cafe.
Yui-again
I Test of kusagakure Full speed ahead!
15 years of age, Jounin, Kusagakure nin. List
Possible weaknesses:
Katon,
Raiton
Notes: The mizukage has a strong and intimadating presence. Not only that he has alot of other uchiha under his commission. It is a beautiful village. This is all i could bring back. I was spared his wrath.

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Standing up, Lucius walked towards the front door. Maybe I’ll go to the library he thought. He pushed open the door and walked outside, heading slowly towards the library.
-exit-

Chakra: 173
Shadow: 11+1=12
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:55,429

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:19 pm

User Image

SANJAY
Samurai Class - Jōnin
The War Prince

╔═══════OOOO═══════╗

Sanjay arrived at the cafe after a short walk from the hotel. The distinct smell of traditional food allowed him to confirm his location. The sound of the people around him gave him a general idea how to maneuver the cafe without his eyes. Their was no line which allowed him to quickly order food.

"I would like two ramen noodles with chicken please, and would you be kind enough to cap it so I may take it back." He requested with a gentle voice as he placed currency on the counter. "Keep the change." he knowing that he had over payed a bit. The chef quickly finished the dish and placed it inside a bag for Sanjay to carry. "Thank you!" Sanjay replied with a smile as he once again walked into the streets using his sheathed blade as a cane.

(Exits)

Techniques:

Holy Rinaku

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!MANGEKYOS-RANKNINJUTSUMARRIED
                                                        The smell of coffee in the air was nostalgic to the memory of the last time Akane entered. As a matter of fact, the last time she was here, there was a fight. A bar fight, only this is a cafe. So suppose... a cafe fight? It doesn't sound as lethal as a bar fight though. But if there was anything Akane knew since she was young, it was what defined lethal. And lethal... would have to be that fight. Blood, everywhere. It was rather exciting to observe, since it did give her some thought on how to improve her taijutsu. Then again, she could care less about such arts- ninjutsu was her specialty. But of course, even Akane knew that mentality wasn't the right one; it was all three arts that made a ninja as start as they are. It was simply that she didn't care enough about the other two, but it didn't mean she couldn't perfect herself in it. She'll have to pay a visit to the Hokage after this. Now.. where's Aki? This was usually their rendez-vous point, even if the other didn't know they were going to meet here. There was no sign of her good friend, any where really. Perhaps she was on a mission? It seemed odd that she wasn't around though, they always seemed to meet up here even if by coincidence.

Akane took steady steps towards the front of the cafe, where a little bar would be set up for those of legal age. She looked at the man behind the counter, who gave her a quick nod in her direction as though asking for her order. "Sake," She began, "With just some rice." Oddly enough, she didn't feel like having anything with it. Plain rice is what's needed for now, or that's how she feels? A he set a bottle in front of her and a little cup that she was free to pour it in, she'd adjust her seating and cross her legs for comfort before taking the drink. Grinning like it was Christmas, she'd pour the liquid right into the little cup that was soon thrown down her throat. Immediately, her body warmed up to the alcohol, as though just the memory of drinking gave her the equivalent reaction of what if it'd feel minutes from now. At this point, she could wait all day and night for Aki to show up because with or without her best friend... she was going to enjoy herself.

xxMANGEKYOU SHARINGAN- 150
                                                        xxxxCHAKRA USE- 250
                                                        xxxxxxJUTSU EXPLANATION- N/A
                                                        xxxxxxxxJUTSU EFFECT- N/A

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:41 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxx"You have no idea how happy I am to see you right now." Aki spoke with a groan saddling up beside Akane at the bar. She had the darkest aura about her. Her gaze was so rage filled and threatening that the bartender hesitated to check if she was of age. Even though she was just barely of age being eighteen. She had the hood of her grey and white jacket hoisted over her head protecting from peering glances. However, if anyone managed to meet her they'd be met with a look of death and vehement anger. Even Akane would probably catch such looks of rage despite Aki attempting to not look at her dear friend with such a cruel gaze. After what happened with Kya and now that huge blow out with Arekku, Aki really needed a friend her understood. Akane was probably just the friend for her current state. However, if she let her looks of venom fall upon the Konohagakuran woman she probably would not be so willing to understand. She eyed the sake bottle hungrily. The man gave her expecting look which prompted Aki to speak, "Double Gin and soda." Aki ordered flashing her ID. Her drink showed up before she could blink. She forwent the skinny black straw and gulped half the glass in one fell swoop. Turning in her seat she faced her best friend. Unlike Arekku who was Aki's childhood friend, Akane was a friend she had made later in life. In this very cafe, in the middle of a brawl. She raised her glass for a cheers then after they clinked glasses she would down the rest of her drink. "You know what, skip the soda this time. Just give me double gin on the rocks with a lime." Once her fresh drink was in her hands she took to sipping at it lightly between picking the squeezed dry lime apart.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!MANGEKYOS-RANKNINJUTSUMARRIED
                                                        A familiar voice chimed from behind the raven haired woman, however the atmosphere that followed failed to match the grace of her dearest friend. "Aki," Akane greeted with a smirk, watching her take a seat, "You look happy, mind sharing your exciting story that curled your pretty lips into a smile?" She said chuckling lightly to herself as she observed the hooded young lady. The brunette had a gaze that penetrated the soul of the one who'd meet her eyes, as though simply saying hello would be crossing a dangerous territory for Aki. Her sour mood was worsening by the second- the state she was in was clearly something that was making her drown in anger and possibly even hatred from how she was observed. Her dearest friend couldn't even meet her eye to eye, a sign that she didn't want to engage in an spreading the anger onto Akane. The mood was spread out like a toxic virus, creating a tension in the cafe which seemed almost contradicting to its purpose. Normally the place was more jolly than this, but Aki's attitude seemed to turn it around quick.

"You seem a little worn out," Akane began again, watching the rice get delivered before her. "Here, have some." She passed the bowl over to her friend, who seemed like she could use a brawl to make someone bleed her stress away. Pouring some more sake into the cup, she clinked glasses with Aki before chugging down the liquid. She turned to face the brunette, taking the bottle and cup in her hand as she poured another one.

xxMANGEKYOU SHARINGAN- 150
                                                        xxxxCHAKRA USE- 300
                                                        xxxxxxJUTSU EXPLANATION- N/A
                                                        xxxxxxxxJUTSU EFFECT- N/A

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
⋙ ▌ ichibi ❶ tailed beast
A wisp of electricity appeared in front of the cafe. Walking in was testial pulled up a chair at an empty table were he fell into the seat. A waitress came to the table. 'May i help you?' she asked. Testial looked up at her and said. "One cup of sake." She looked at him with confusion and said. "Aren't you a little to young to dri-" she was cut off by testial as he slammed his fist into the table, While saying. "I didn't ask for an age story!" he said staring at her with cold eyes. She then wen't to the back to get it. Testial dropped his head to were he was looking at the floor. she came back out with a cup, and sake. She poured it into the cup as she walked back. He then took a sip from the cup.
The beast, Will over take you.
Were would we be without our secret's

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A young mint-haired chuunin would burst through the doors, arms waving uncaring in the air. "Free food and drinks for everybody!~" He'd announce, and most of the patrons would look at him like he was psychotic. Where Armand was getting this money, it probably wasn't legal.

With a bit of a spin and a hop, Armand made his way to the central bar of the establishment and started to place his own order. "My friend coming in will want coffee...as for me, just surprise me~" He said in a sing-songy voice before finding somewhere to sit. He hoped it wasn't alcohol. He was never a fan of it, plus being underage. It never really had an appeal to him. Armand was perfectly content and happy whilst sober.

"Well, what are you folks doing? Order something, it's on me~".

Had0u

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Excalibur
Even demons, have demons
⋙ ▌ ichibi ❶ tailed beast
After countless bottles of sake, he got up, wobbling, he then walked out of the door. ((Exit))
The beast, Will over take you.
Were would we be without our secret's

User Image

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:10 pm
                                                                        User Image

xxxxxAki willingly partook in Akane's rice. On her second bite she remembered how she had just shared a plate of rice with Arekku in the same cafe. With a groan she posted the rice back over, "Thank you." She returned to picking about the lime. Ripping the flesh off the rind as she tried to form up at least the beginning of a sentence to launch into her tirade. Finally she decided to just ******** it and let the word vomit happen. A sip of the gin and she launched into it, "I just had a huge argument with Arekku. I've mentioned him before, medic and childhood best friend. He'd been missing for a while and came back recently. I went to him to get some injuries healed and we started to spat because I refused to tell him the full context of how I got them. I at least gave him an idea of what happened. But maybe that's what set him off. I dunno." She paused to drink some more, before letting the words continue to just vent out. "Anyway, he claimed that I was shutting him out because he'd been so open with me in the past. But it's like, I'm sorry I need some privacy. I'm sorry I have enough pride to keep things to myself. And you know I want to handle the situation on my own. I'm a big girl. And he isn't my big brother or my mother. He doesn't have the right to intervene so fat into my life. And it's like, where the hell was he for so ******** long. ******** him. ******** bullshit." Her words grew less and less well thought together and her volume steadily rose, causing a few curious looks to be tossed her way at the bar. Those looks were turned away the moment they met the rage filled chuunin. By the time she had finished enough to let Akane chime in the lime between her fingers had been stripped bare of flesh. Frowning at it she sat it aside on a cocktail napkin then took to bending her straw. She was feeling destructive and couldn't keep her fingers still.

AKI CHIRU

User Image

Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff