Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]
Amekage's Office [Current: Armand 4.0] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:08 pm

User Image

Armand shrugged. "It just sorta...occurred. Stars aligned, I felt pretty amped up, and here I am. And eh...just Armand is fine. It's quicker to say Armand than Amekage...or Lord or Lady Armand." The newly appointed Kage did a spin in his chair.

"And of course, it's up to me to fix our village and try to stabilize our nearby territory...lest it come to beat us down again." With a few more spins, his chair eventually ceased to spin and stopped at the window. "What we need to be looking for...is an ace."

(Chakra): 350/350
                                                                    (Speed/Strength): Base:5/5 - Current: 5/5
                                                                    (Techniques Used):

(Present for ya' nerd #had0u)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image

User Image

✝ " I search for salvation

So much had happened in so little time. His trip to the training grounds had gone drastically wrong when he was attacked by the fellow thieves who were in an alliance with his previous meal. The ensuing questioning and attempted torture left Orias laughing as he broke his bonds like paper and strolled out of their hideout; behind him a trail of bloodless corpses from the dead thieves. Yes, he was positive he would be fine. Feasting on civilians would probably be frowned upon. Thieves? Barbarians? Ruffians? Why, by taking care of them he was being an upstanding ninja helping to ensure the safety and peace of his fellow citizens. The way he got their protection might be arguable but it was a success nonetheless.

Orias wrapped his hand around the doorknob and twisted it, stepping into the room with a flick of his cape and a semi-elaborate bow. A smile set on his face as he tilted his head up to look at the Kage. He hadn’t spoken to him before but knew who he was, everyone would always recognize the Amekage. He turned his head to look to where the other guy stood. His chakra was strong but not overwhelmingly so, they were probably on the same level though experience would decide the victor in a fight. His eyes narrowed a bit and his smile grew a bit sharper as he realized the man who had sat with the girl he had spoken with a few days back. The chakra signatures matched perfectly though he hadn’t aligned it with a face previously. Turning his attention back to the Amekage, he didn’t want to give the other guy any more attention than he was worth, his smile softened a little as he introduced himself. “A pleasure to meet you, I heard you had news you wanted to distribute.” Orias leaned a bit heavier on his right leg as his left hand came to rest on his hip awaiting a response.

knowing I was born a sinner." ✝

Solarius flare

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:45 pm

User Image

Armand gave a two-finger salute to the newcomer and continued to spin in his chair. "Yeah, I've got news alright." The person approaching wore a cape, and looked...dangerous. Or at least, one who took themselves seriously. Still, what was with the cape?

"Welcome to the office Mister..." Armand glanced down as his records and cheat sheets put together by his officer workers. "...Orias."

The new Amekage cleared their throat. "I'm sure you'd love to hear political and economic philosophy and I'm sure many other officials would love to drone on and on about that...but we're going to skip that. First and foremost, as part of this military, you get your orders and execute them efficiently and to the letter, yes? Yes."

"There are two parts to a greater future for this village and its people. The securing of our own city's situation, and the neutralization of the savages in the borderlands. Now neutralization...well...I'm sure many of the weaker factions could be turned to our cause with a bit of aid and training. Of course the established factions, they'll probably want to stay in their station." Armand ceased spinning in his chair for emphasis and turned to Orias to ask his preference. "So what do you want to do? Save the people here, or save the people in our country?"

(Techniques Used):

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A roar could be heard in the distance, a playful sounding thing in place of what should have been a fearful, commanding call. Childlike laughter radiated through the skies, mingling with reptillian grunts and moans. Even in the office the sound could be heard as Sarkhan Kya approached, wearing her loose, comfortable clothing. It was being blown in the wind as the dragon whipped about trying to shake her loose, but with only one hand and strong legs she was set atop his head. Gonna have to try harder than that, Dreamer! she said as he went into a harsh climb and she was pulled backby the conflicting forces of motion and gravity. Once he reached as high as he could get he rolled, stalling his speed and entering a dive right for the ground. Kya laughed as he roared, trying hard to force his rider off. It was good training honestly, but Kya was nowhere near being thrown by terminal velocity. He rolled and opened his wings, and the momentum shift actually made her slide left and right a bit btu with some focus she held fast. Peering over the streets as they flew, she caught sight of something in a doorway not too far off. ORIAS! she called as the dragon grunted. She leaped back, grasping for his tail and he rolled again as his body dematerialized. She, last second, was whipped across the village, flying like an arrow through an open window and intending to crash into her brother. Instead, she missed and, with great force she slammed through the wall, straight out the otherside. Thankfully, she took minimal injury from her comical entrance but she was assuredly going to feel that on the morrow. Now that the wind stopped blowing she felt oddly warm as she crawled back throught he hole and dusted off her somehow intact clothing. En Taro Kolagahn, brother, she said to her more evil twin ash she pulled a splinter from her hand and nodded to the amekage. And Armand, fancy meeting you here, she said, rolling her R's like only a barbarian woman could.

Sorry for the wall... walls. Everything down here is so breakable. I'll pay for it, I promise. Probably for the best either way, I hear you've been looking for me! she said sitting beside Orias. If Armand looked between the two, he would see the Dichotomy of the siblings. Dark hair and eyes befell Kya, contrasting his blonde locks and lighter eye color. In her eyes, one could see a fire growing, something magical and uncontrolled. One might even say a dragon roared behind the dark brown orbs, far in it's inifinte expanse of dark. When one looked into Orias they would see not a soul, but a darkness that his lighter spheres of optic intake could easily hide. It would be nigh impossible based on hair and eyes to tell they were twins, but not in the face. She was a prettier version of him, he a stronger, more handsome of her. But one thing was for sure, these two had a bond that could not be ignored. Even the way they sat offset each other in a strange way only an experienced shinobi could pick up on. She turned to Cecil, having barely noticed his presence, and winked at him with a wave before turning back again, awaiting Armand's response eagerly.

Energy 500/500
                                            Stats 9/7
                                            Equipment
                                            Passives

Technique

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:31 pm

User ImageUser Image

.A bright flash would fill the room as the kneeling posture of a teenage male would appear. Soon to stand to his feet, he looked around the room, expressionless, neither surprised, he looked to the kage. "Not even surprised anymore." He thought to himself before looking to the new face. Strange, he hadn't seen her around. Maybe she was looking for someone.......who also has a large reading on their chakra. Maybe, turning back to the kage, he, removed his hood to reveal his face. "So is it out of order to ask who the new face is?" He questioned, even if it was grey would still leave the question standing. The kage had a sense of humor which did tend to go to far at times, from that thought grey was thinking of all the ways he could antagonize everyone today. If one was to look closer at the male they would see his extra feature which was 6 dots on his forehead. A usual marking to Buddhist but an activating marking to Grey. The Buddhist at the temple has already informed Armand of Greys progression in training to become apart of the villages high alert defense. "My name is Grey." He said to the new face.

the mountains say.
The mountains say
Imperial. Monk.

Active techniques
-

-

Ten No Hoko-Sha Passives

[Bloodline] - [CQC Masters] Just as with Samurai, years of training has honed the Walker's sense, slowing down CQC combat. This does not make the Walker faster in CQC, but instead slows time to 1/5 its normal speed, allowing them time to react to almost anything at close range.
[Bloodline] - [The Beauty in All Things] Due to an all but unmatched understanding of chakra and its usage, Walker's have learned to literally see chakra formations in everything from people to trees. It does not allow them to see things that would normally be hidden from sight like an Assassin, but instead is mainly to tell if a jutsu is being used, and what the jutsu is capable of.
[Bloodline] - [Balance] If a Walker finds himself relying to heavily on either Yin or Yang, he can even out the pools by adding them together and splitting them evenly.
[Bloodline] - [Way of the Fist] Walkers can utilize two taijutsu styles at a time. They both cost nothing as well. The Walker can also benefit from the stats of both.
[Bloodline] - [Ascension] Walkers have no soft cap, only the hard cap imposed by each rank.
[Bloodline] - [Elevated] Walkers, oddly enough, can hover off the ground and move like this. They cannot fly, but instead as stated, hover a few feet off the ground.
[Bloodline] - [This for That] The Walker can shift their own stats, moving 2 points from one stat to another. For example, if the Walker moves 1 point to speed, he loses 1 point of strength. This can be swapped in battle, but has a 2 post cooldown every time it is done.
[Class] - [PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS] -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:
-Ame no gakure
Chuunin- Speed-12 strength-10
Ying-150
Yang-150

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:00 pm

User Image

Armand clapped his hands and stood up. Good, there were a sizable amount of people. "Kya. Good to see you. As with you, Grey." He took a deep breath. "Our trade routes are very threatened. Please refrain from breaking my s**t because it is hard to repair as it is." He said, paying attention to the newly arrived forces. "I'll be brief. Amegakure is screwed if we can't secure the borderlands or stabilize our own home turf. Therefore, numerous actions are going to be taken."

He pulled the map up to the wall, tacking it up and pointing to different points. "Grey, Orias. You two can pack a punch when you need to, so I trust you can hold it together on expeditions. You two will be the primary scouting parties into the borderlands. You orders are to map every independent settlement you can find. You are not to engage unless engaged first. You can go about this any way you please. If you find anything...out of the ordinary...please report that back."

Armand looked to Kya. "The two of us, having great flight capability, will be exploring from the sky at times, or running diplomatic missions or aid to the peaceful settlements in an attempt to get them to unify with us. We're also the solution to any aggressors that are too...dug in. Your charisma and other...skills...are a great asset to us, so I'd like to give you a bit of freedom to see what they can really do on the homefront. Feel free to either police the village and crack down on crime, or take some expeditions out to the borderlands to see a bit more of the world."
                                                                    Kya was the the best choice for this. Judging by her demeanor, she had the capacity to be diplomatic, while the other two he wasn't quite sure of yet. And at any rate, from the sky, they were going to be deadly together.

"Cecil, I'd like you to find Shuurin and anybody else and really hit hard on any crime in this village. Weak economies are prime targets for monopolies and underhanded activity...we don't need that growing. On top of that, you'll be on constant guard duty and short-range operations into the borderlands to hit aggressor settlements."

He made a a marking of the border of their established country, or the attempted country for the future. "We will unify this nation and thrive, or we will perish together. Whether you hold the belief that we should help the weak or not is irrelevant. This is about sustainability."

The Amekage turned to the group. "My only request is that you don't hold secrets from me. You report back as soon as you can...and you follow your orders to the best of your ability. Do not bring shame to our village. Credibility is required to be a force of unification." Armand was aware he was sounding like a bit of a dictator...but it was needed. They needed a forceful leader to bring this country together. He would do his best to be able to relinquish his power when needed, but there weren't many in the world to be trusted.

(Techniques Used):

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:44 pm
thefire158

~Ranmori Ryukouben~
User Image

[Samurai][Raijin Reborn][Void Storm Lightning][Genin]

"A great man is nothing with out a great team to add onto his greatness. Trust, is what is valued the most in this world of constant struggle and turmoil." Raph said as he walked into the office and looked around a the group of powerful shinobi. "A great man also needs loyalty from those that are of the most loyal standings." He bowed to the group and introduced himself as formally as he could. "Greetings, Lord Amekage, I am Raphael Magnus "Ranmori Ryukouben" Raiken. It is a pleasure to be apart of a country with the most divine weather this side of the shinobi nations." He rose with a gracious smile.

"As you might as well know, we Raiken descend from Raijin himself and are most loyal to the villages we call our home and the leaders that lead them to the promise land. I want to be one of the many disciples and patrons that you would lead to bring this might country from the brink and into a stable and lovely environment with lots of wonderful weather and technology most advanced. After all, now is the age of electricity and electricity reins supreme over all else." His emotions radiated warmth, but also fluid and erratic just as the element he held to the most divine.

Raphael was an electricity addict and love the pleasures and the sensations of Raiton when it flowed through the body, just as electricity flowed naturally through our bodies as it is sending commands to our muscles and limbs to move.

Battle Song: Insanity
User Image
"Lightning reins Supreme over all others."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:26 pm
Kᴜʜᴀᴋᴜ♨♨Cʟᴇᴀʀ

User Image

"Let’s say I posed this question to you: “Can all human souls be bought with money or not?” Now remember, the keyword here is “all”. The answer is “There are times when you can buy them, and other times, not,” right?
The human being… sometimes he’ll uphold his pride and conscience even if he’s offered ten billion yen, and other times he’ll murder someone over one yen."

Looking up at the large kage building that stood before him, Kuhaku raised a single eyebrow, seeing a large hole in the wall of the office; almost as if someone had broken in to either attack the kage or maybe it was just a casual entrance like he'd heard rumors of people doing before. (Cough Brandon Cough) Who knows in the end, though it did give him the perfect opportunity to just fly his way up to the top instead of dealing with the pesky stairs that lead upwards. Stairs were such a pain in the a**, one that he didn't really feel like dealing with too much right now. With that in mind he channeled chakra into his feet before casually floating upwards, like magic to reach the office. When he reached the giant hole in the wall he looked inside, seeing that ******** of people within before grumbling to himself at how crowded the place was. Floating forward a few inches the Genin casually "sat" upon the air, crossing one leg over the other as he did so. His arms crossed firmly over his bare, tattoo'd chest as he sat in the air near the the Amekage. (implying he's there since idfk) After listening to everyone around him he spoke in his usual tone, somewhat jovial yet mirthful at the same time. Almost like someone you'd see at a carnival as a child, one that made you happy but almost seemed to be ******** with you at the same time. "Sup. Sorry I'm late boss. Got lost in my thoughts on the way here and decided ******** it why not do some magic tricks on the side of the road. So then after that I went and got some alcohol, which made me pass out after a bit, then you see I decided I wanted to help build a swingset for the kiddies at the academy so I did that too. Nah I'm just ******** with you, I just didn't want to come deal with everything here cause it's a lot of work y'know? Or maybe I shouldn't have said that. Hm...oh well. " Shrugging casually the genin spun around in the air, hanging upside down whilst turning like a top.
-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
C-rank ll Uzumaki Sealing Class ll Uzumaki/Magician ll Chakra: 140/140

Techniques Used:
• It's a Bird! It's a Plane! C Rank Every 3 Posts
A magic trick that has defied the eyes of many for decades, the idea of free-flight is one that has evaded Shinobi for quite some time. However, by some stretch of the mind--be it by their intense connection to natural energy, or their seemingly magical abilities--the Magicians are capable of free-flight once this technique is learned. Consider it a parting gift from one of the most promiscuous Oni to exist.

Stats]

• Speed: 6
• Strength: 3

Passives
• [BLOODLINE] +5 chakra regen per post.
• [BLOODLINE] Oni's Blood:
The Magician's connection to natural energy gives them the ability to detect movements in the flow of natural energy around them. This gives the Magicians a very high level of perception, allowing them to recognize incoming masses of chakra, as well as detecting the flow of energy within the bodies of their opponents to gain insight on their next moves. Similarly to the Rinnegan, this means that enemies with higher chakra signatures are more easily combated, as the movements in their chakra are much easier to detect. This also means that enemies with higher chakra levels can be sensed from further away.
• [BLOODLINE] Can I Borrow an Assistant from the Crowd?:
Along with their ability to sense chakra, the natural energy connection allows the Magicians to have a personalized companion, typically an animal. This animal must be applied for within the pet applications--or right away with the bloodline application--and is subject to review from the regular summon/pet approver. If the Magician is willing to part with their ability to summon other hierarchies on the traditional summoning list, they may choose to have one much more powerful familiar, complete with a sage mode of its own. The sage mode--however--must at least mirror the current standard of sage modes in the guild, no stronger. Whereas the single summoned familiar may be more powerful than a boss summon, as it is the only summonable companion they get. if their outside chakra source is destroyed, so is their connection to this companion. Like the chakra source, this disconnection is only temporary, and can be repaired outside of battle.
• [CLAN] +1 Rank Bonus to Sealing if you sacrifice your other sub-element
• [CLAN] Slightly enhanced perception due to their born-training of always needing to be aware and prepared
• [CLAN] Slightly faster than others of their rank because of their reliance on speed and quick timing.

Quote:
[ OOC ]

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:44 pm

User Image

Armand would be secretly happy that more people were willing to show up, but kept it on the downlow. He was probably the weakest one in the room...no point in giving them any room to walk all over him. What a tragedy.

"Well...the big exposition aside, I can appreciate loyalty and dedication to the cause...even if you're just a tad green. Clearly, Armand would need to get more people into the field quicker. More to the point, he needed to keep tabs on his upper ranks.

"A change of plans is in order. Grey, you're promoted. From Chuunin to...Chuunin. With more responsibility. Therefore, a fast track to actual promotion. Huzzah. Your squad will be Mr. Raiken here, Cecil, and Shuurin. You'll be tasked with forward assaults, but mainly working with criminal activity and making sure that our forces and people are ready for anything. How you go about this is up to you, but I don't want you taking genin into the heart of the borderlands just yet."

Armand gave a bit of a glance to the magician, floating up as he did, meandering about...almost without purpose. He had an attitude on him...but he wasn't one to beat around the bush. Armand was reminded of himself in that genin. "Kuhaku...how nice of you to join us. Please, see me in private when everybody has gone their separate ways."

(Techniques Used):

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:51 pm
            User ImageUser Image

Cecil nodded and smiled then poke once more"I see well hey remember we are friends yeah, and that I gave you the idea to ask for a promotion huh." That's when everyone came out of the woodworks and started showing up. The first one was the man he has had watched since he first saw him. And now he got his info when Kya made her entrance, he was her brother which made sense, while he personally liked Kya, her brother not so much. Well Grey he could care less about, he simply didn't interest him nor should he, after all a man like that was an open book. He listened to the kages plans then after he finished spoke up. "Armand, I have an objection I wish to make clear. Know that I don't do unless I feel as if it could be better. I agree with most everything except my position, so let me explain. While I am still a genin, my talents are wasted on lets be honest work anyone could do. A police force? A clone of mine could do that without incident if you really wanted a ninja on it. Guard duty is a waste as well but I would deal with it if you had no one else, fact is despite being a genin I've had some good experience out in the field."

He paused for a moment as he walked over to Kya and then resumed speaking."I've had a lot of training as well since my last mission and now I have jutsu more suited for difficult missions. You said you and Kya had the greatest flight capability, I tend to disagree. As you may or may not know I have wings which allow me flight as easily as you or Lady Kya. As the kage you can't always be doing diplomatic missions or going with her and so I simply propose I team up with Lady Kya for these missions. When it comes to a battle I can have the enemy focus on me while she sits back and takes them out. The team composition is a good one and I believe it would result in success. What do you think of my observation, do you believe it to be valid?" In his conversation he had said Lady Kya instead of simply her name because he knew she didn't like it, his way of messing with her. After all she would mess with him the same way if their roles were reversed. He then turned to Kya then winked and smiled, he had played his hand and oh was it a good one.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                                                      Speed: 10 / Strength:9

Chakra:
                                                                                      100/100

Passives:
                                                                                      • Senpou Kaguya Dormat
                                                                                      As a master of the bloodline, the Kaguya Sages are capable of manipulating their bones with their mind. It is very similar to angel/demon manipulation, though in less quantity and range (100 feet within their body). Usually it will be something like pulling spikes out of the ground, rather than manipulating a tide of bones. Their bones regenerate faster, grow impossibly proportionately large, and can be used very strategically. The bones can be changed in shape and molded together even when already released. Fighting a Senpou Kaguya user is often very overwhelming, as they can repel many attacks with little chakra involved. They force their opponent to use jutsu that are actually strong enough to destroy the bones, which already gives the opponent a disadvantage. When using the Senpou Kaguya, your eyelids will turn a dark red, and you will often appear to shudder and pulse uncontrollably in the minds of others.

• The Bone Apostle Dormat
                                                                                      This is an advanced version of the True Blood Unleashed. The bone apostle is a very powerful form of the Kaguya that can be activated at any time. Some would consider it their true selves, as it seems extremely natural to them. This state seems to constantly shift. Whenever they use one of their 'aspects' as an apostle, it will usually disappear as quickly as it emerged, remaining a mystery. The difference between a Senpou Kaguya and regular Kaguya's chakra is almost impossible for anyone to notice until this is being used, which can be a very quick thing. Their chakra will change slightly, enough for most dojutsu users to see that [something] has happened, but without clarity on what. It is not exactly defined what this form is. The form has a total of [5] aspects, and they are all very much meant for assassination and domination in physical combat.

• Dance of the Willows Passive
                                                                                      It is the first of five dance forms. Using the ability to manipulate their bone structure, the clan member will grow and extend a forearm bone through the palm of their hand to form a stabbing instrument. Using fluid and precise movements, they will then impale opponents.

• Dance of the Larch Passive
                                                                                      Karamatsu no Mai is a form of Taijutsu developed by Kimimaro to take advantage of his cursed seal and bloodline ability. It is the third of five dance forms. After activating the level one cursed seal form, Kimimaro will begin to extend multiple bones from his body. Both from his rib cage and his radius and ulna. Because they are hard as steel (and can be as hard as hyper diamond at Kage), these bones can act as a strong defensive mechanism against incoming strikes. Due to this they will also serve as an offensive attack to allow Kimimaro to move with little effort to impale his opponent.

•Bone Strength

Genin: Steel
                                                                                      Chuunin: Titanium
                                                                                      Special Jounin: Emerald
                                                                                      Jounin: Corundum
                                                                                      Sannin: Diamond
                                                                                      Kage: Hyper Diamond
                                                                                      Senpou Kaguya: Unbreakable by physical objects. Only ninjutsu can destroy a Senpou Kaguya's bones. They are even harder than hyper diamond, a level of resistance impossible to categorize.

• Your bones aren't the only part of your body that are resistant. Your skin and flesh are both highly invulnerable to a certain level of physical and elemental damage. Your skin feels and acts like stone; it's like a hard outer shell that defends you. You can have a sword lodged into your throat but from the average ninja, it'd take many seconds to pierce all the way through. You're a moving tank. When you've mastered Senpou Kaguya, your skin becomes as tough as corundum.

• You have enhanced perception, and for good reason. Kaguya train their whole lives to dominate melee, so they are better than most others at predicting attacks and perceiving the enemy's movements.

• Wind: This element gives the clan the ability to use the Flight Transformation as well as makes them lighter by fusing into their whole body. The Flight Transformation gives the User large reptilian wings(pterodactyl-like). The lighter body gives the use +1 speed . Due to the wings, the User is capable of mid-air combat.

• Water: This element is adapted into the blood and cells of the clan, giving them enhanced healing and regeneration ability. Small injuries are instantly healed. Large cuts or external damage in two. Broken bones will set and heal in three posts. A lost limb in five. Capable of healing others completely, but after healing someone else they turn to a weakened and smaller state (-2/-2, Transformation techniques strength reduced by 1 rank). Immune to poisons. Healing will passively activate when needed.

• Lightning: This element excites both the muscles and the senses. With acute smell, taste/smell, and sight, along with greater balance, this makes for an excellent tracker. +1 speed

• Ally of Nature
                                                                                      Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.

• Natures Vanguard
                                                                                      Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.

• Enhanced Survivalist Body
                                                                                      After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely. -

PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:08 pm

User Image

Armand sighed and did a quick crunch of some internal numbers. "Very well. Cecil, you've proven yourself enough. I'll give you a bit of leeway. You'll be tagging along with Kya. Keep each other in line, stay diplomatic if you can. Most of all, be careful. If you come back without your buddy, you'll join them in the ground, am I clear?"

Finally, Armand would pull a cigarette out of the drawer and stick it in his mouth, lighting it with a flickering flame from his fingertip. He'd take a drag from it and breath the smoke out. Removing it with one hand, he'd continue to address his people. Armand would turn his attention back to Grey. "Looks like your job is a bit easier unless you can find another genin to stick in your squad to replace Cecil." The jounin coughed out some smoke and cleared his throat once more. "Now. Is everybody happy? Can we get this show underway?"

He should've just assigned everybody something in the mail so he wouldn't have to put up with this.

(Techniques Used):

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As it seemed everyone was preparing to get the show on the road, Kya rose her hand, with just one request. Armand, if it's all the same to you, i'd like to take my brother, Orias, with us as well. He's probably the only person in the world who can hang with me in combat and he's a good counterbalancing agent for me. Especially if the bone head is going to be following me around. Might as well make it closer to a four man cell. His mobility won't be an issue. He can ride with me. As she made her request she would seem to shift in her seat at being called Lady Kya. He'd signed his death certificate...

When the man came in spinning upside down like a top, Kya raised an eyebrow and smirked his way. Who's that boyyyyyyy she thought in her msot Nicki Taylorish voice.

Energy 500/500
                                            Stats 9/7
                                            Equipment
                                            Passives

Technique

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:48 pm

User Image

Armand took a long drag on the cigarette and stood up. "Excuse me for one moment." He spoke plainly. The Amekage walked into the adjacent office and shut the door. There were surprised voices all around of young interns going "Good day, Sir."

This was all followed by shatterings of glass, breaking of objects, and a loud, yet very muffled screaming of all expletives under the sun. When Armand left the room, the interns were unharmed, but all the desks, coffee pots, and windows had been left in bad shape.

Armand re-entered his office, looking the same as he had before, albeit with one glass shard sticking form his forehead. "Very well. Your brother can stick with you, but I expect you to act flawlessly and without hindrance. Do not make me regret this. Our priority is to act as a unifying force...not as an overpowering group of terrorists."

The Amekage sighed and sat down again. "Failure to follow your duties will result in consequences that you may not be amicable towards. That is all. Now, unless there are any more complaints...go do your jobs."

(Techniques Used):

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:52 pm
Asura of Rage

~Ranmori Ryukouben~
User Image

[Samurai][Raijin Reborn][Void Storm Lightning][Genin]

"As you wish, Armand." Raph said as he approached and stood by Grey. "I look forward to getting to know you inside and out, Lord Grey. Say, you wouldn't be a Warden by any chance?!" Raph asked absent mindedly. "You never know when an Archdemon is a foot and a Warden would be needed to bring it down." He looked around at his future teammates now minus one. "Well, that is a bit of a let down...."

Battle Song: Insanity
User Image
"Lightning reins Supreme over all others."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:17 pm

User ImageUser Image

Grey put his hoodie back on and pulled both strings covering his face as he made the angriest face he had ever made. The boy doesn't want to be a leader, he just wants the do things on his own for a chance. Now the kage is antagonizing him by assigning him a group to look after. Because of that, Grey saw a lot of Antagonizing in the future. At the moment he didn't have any want for this.Staring out the window, a flash of light appeared and Grey was gone for a good minute before teleporting back. His hands were bloody, and his jacket had dust on it as if he had just been punching bricks and stuff. After returning, he took the hood off and revealed an expressionless face again. "....i would rather not have any squad." he thought to himself. "I'm not qualified for a job as a leader sir. I don't believe i match the strength requirements for this job.".

the mountains say.
The mountains say
Imperial. Monk.

Active techniques
-

-

Ten No Hoko-Sha Passives

[Bloodline] - [CQC Masters] Just as with Samurai, years of training has honed the Walker's sense, slowing down CQC combat. This does not make the Walker faster in CQC, but instead slows time to 1/5 its normal speed, allowing them time to react to almost anything at close range.
[Bloodline] - [The Beauty in All Things] Due to an all but unmatched understanding of chakra and its usage, Walker's have learned to literally see chakra formations in everything from people to trees. It does not allow them to see things that would normally be hidden from sight like an Assassin, but instead is mainly to tell if a jutsu is being used, and what the jutsu is capable of.
[Bloodline] - [Balance] If a Walker finds himself relying to heavily on either Yin or Yang, he can even out the pools by adding them together and splitting them evenly.
[Bloodline] - [Way of the Fist] Walkers can utilize two taijutsu styles at a time. They both cost nothing as well. The Walker can also benefit from the stats of both.
[Bloodline] - [Ascension] Walkers have no soft cap, only the hard cap imposed by each rank.
[Bloodline] - [Elevated] Walkers, oddly enough, can hover off the ground and move like this. They cannot fly, but instead as stated, hover a few feet off the ground.
[Bloodline] - [This for That] The Walker can shift their own stats, moving 2 points from one stat to another. For example, if the Walker moves 1 point to speed, he loses 1 point of strength. This can be swapped in battle, but has a 2 post cooldown every time it is done.
[Class] - [PHYSICAL TOUGHNESS] -- The Taijutsu class not only teaches you to ignore pain, but can also make you immune to damage from weak attacks, based on your rank, making you almost immune to damage 2 ranks below you:
-Ame no gakure
Chuunin- Speed-12 strength-10
Ying-150
Yang-150

Hidden Rain Village - Amegakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items