Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
[☁] Raikage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:15 pm
User Image
'Kurozawa, Rei, and Firo..' she repeated the names within her head. It was then that she began to look around at the faces within the room as she tried to place a face with each name. Her memory was sorta hazy at times, and she lacked paying attention to any others in the village for she usually tended to her own workings. "Uh.." an audible sound escaped her mouth as she turn to the woman she assumed to be the squad leader. "Miss Kurozawa??" she beckoned to the woman with the folded arms.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|| Genin || [[100/100] cp] || 5/6 Sp/St || Taijutsu || 98 Favor || Jashinist ||

Firo smiled, briefly taking note of his fellow Jashinist before turning to the door, "Good to know, i'll see you guys around them, when I've got some time to kill." With this said, he made his way out of the door. He felt like going on a strole

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:29 pm
SuperKawaiiOrpheus

User ImageUser Image

Rei waves happily to Kurozawa, smiling in a care free manner. He does a courteous bow to her, takes her hand and gives the back of it a gentle kiss,

"A pleasure to make you're acquaintance ma'am, I am Rei Homura. Taijutsu Chuunin of Kumogakure, as well as a member of the squad."

He stood himself back up and but his hands behind his back as he bounced from one foot to the other.

"Hopefully my lord watches over our squad in any and all of our future endeavors."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now that all three of his students had presented themselves, Ren started to move towards the door. "For now, we're gonna get out of this crowded room. I can't stand being stuffed in a wooden box like this." After pushing open the door to the office, Ren would lead his students out of the office and towards a more familiar place; the Cloud Village Training Grounds. To be frank, there was no better place for him to learn about the specialties, strengths, and weaknesses of his team. Where they could freely use their abilities in front of him in order for Ren to determine the best courses of action when assigning missions and battle formations.

There were many tasks to be done with this squad, for sure; he just had to know how to pull it off accordingly. Thankfully for them, he had also commanded a squad when he was a Jounin. Some of the Village's current Jounin and Chuunin had once been under his direction. But now, his new students were about to get thrashed, like all the ones before them.

Chakra: 288
Speed/Strength: 7/7
Jutsu Used:

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Conservative Genius

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Class: Taijutsu | Bloodline: Namida | Clan: Jiongu | Village: Kumogakure | Rank: S

Speed: 8 | Strength: 9
Chakra Pool: 330/330

xxxxxKurozawa's eyes shifted to look at the girl who had spoken her name so tentatively. "You would be correct in that assumption." She said to ease the girl of any doubts she may have had as to Kurozawa's identity. As she did this another young boy introduced himself to her as Rei and imparted her with a subtle pray to his lord. If this was Rei then the girl could only be Hikari. Kurozawa put on her best smile and said "It's a pleasure to have become acquainted Rei and Hikari. I'm Kurozawa Housen, and I'll be your squad leader from now on." she said with a grin.

xxx

This Shinobi:
Passives:
• Ninjutsu Negation
By expending chakra one rank below the power of the technique cast by the opponent, the user of this passive ability can negate a Ninjutsu attack used by their enemy. This passive cannot be used to negate Genjutsu or sealing techniques. This value can be lowered like a technique, meaning that it's possible to spend less chakra to negate an opponent's technique.
• Chakra-Enhanced Combat
By expending C-ranked chakra while performing an action, one can increase the force behind the movement. For example, a chakra-enhanced punch has more power for that one movement (+1 strength), or a sudden burst of speed can become even faster (+1 Speed). This boost extends past the cap, but each individual movement costs C-ranked chakra.
• Kami-Touzoku no Jutsu
This is the jutsu that renders the user able to rip the heart out of a dying or recently deceased person and integrate it. Once integrated, a mask forms on their body as a container for the manifestation. The mask is made of unknown material and while it offers some protection for the heart, it can be pierced by common metals such as steel.
• Active Regeneration
Small wounds and cuts that do not fully sever a body part mend themselves as tendrils writhe underneath the skin to seal it up and sew it together.

Techniques Used:

XxBlack_FlashxX

Had0u

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:11 am

|| Raikage || 420 || Speed: 7(+2/-2) / Strength: 11(+2/-2) || Ninjutsu ||

As everyone started to leave, her raised his pointing finger up and his mouth fell open. I-I have more to say... He thought silently to himself, frowning upon realizing that it was useless. What an incompetent Raikage, the Hachibi laughed at him as his hand fell. Kisuke rubbed his temple slowly, trying to calm himself down. The demon seemed to be awake, which was a good thing. If he slept any longer he would keep Kisuke up at night. "Well, whenever you get your squads you may go. I'll count this as everyone's first- or billionth-" he looked towards the Jounin and Satoosa. "-D rank mission. You'll all be paid for this. When you want an actual real mission, you know where to find me." He paused. "Also, Christian Uzumaki, the old Raikage stepped down for unknown reasons." With that, he resumed to the paperwork on his desk.

Reiko Zena

-EM- Epic Muffin

TheWingsOfTheGods

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Lady Caprinet

SuperKawaiiOrpheus

Kagetsukiko

Had0u

Kit Joukai Heyaza

A faint smile

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:43 pm
Following Ren out the door, Tsuki would turn at the door to hear the Raikage's last words to the group as a whole before giving a polite farewell bow and then turning back around to catch up to Ren.

As Tsuki passed by a window on her way out of the building, a sudden glimpse of her shadow caused her to start. She had thought it was something else, more dangerous, but quickly relaxed when she realized that she'd been merely scared by her shadow. It was embarrassing, but not exactly unusual for Tsuki, so she continued following Ren, albeit with her head further buried into her scarf. Tsuki's embarrassment turned out to have a silver lining, so as she walked, Tsuki spared a little bit of thought to the shadows, just enough to get it started on collecting energy. After that, she could just leave it alone, for the most part, and let it collect chakra on its own.

Exit to The First Reserve

Ghost Shadow Technique [1/40]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:17 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXXX▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ Zephyr Mito Katsuyu ▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇ Gennin Medic ▇▇▇▇▇ Kusagakure ▇▇▇▇▇ 100 Chakra ▇▇▇▇▇ Sp/Str [3/5] ▇▇▇▇▇ Katsuyu Medical Bloodline ▇▇▇▇▇ Theme ▇▇▇▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Walking into the office, Zephyr had had enough walking to this damned village. He really in all things just didn't care and wasn't here to do anything but deliver a message that a crow probably could have been sent for, but he guessed it was more polite or some crap to do it in person. In all honesty he was tired. Sipping from his sake flask, the six foot four male gennin smelled like a bar. He had on no shirt with long black hair that went down to the mid of his back that was straight in texture. Muscles, lean, rippled across his form.

Walking into the office, he spoke calmly to the Raikage, "Raikage, we are from The Village Hidden in the Grass, Kusakagure. We were sent here by our Kage to deliver a very important and lucrative message. Our Kage would like to discuss with you the possibility of opening up a relationship between our two villages. Is this a conversation that you would indeed have with our Kage or is this a notion that you decline?" He spoke in a very calm tone with no real emotion hindering his face, stance, or eyes. He was so indifferent to it all, whether the kage or accepted or not, he still got his payday.

It seemed that his partner and he had gotten to where they finally needed to go, but what would the result of this mission be? Would the Kage of the Cloud be readily able to cast aside any alliance he may already have in favor of a more secure future for his own village by siding with one of the top most military powers, or would he simply hold fast to the village he may or may not already have an alliance with even if it may put him against odds. He didn't care but he did definitely wonder how this Raikage worked mental wise. He simply stood there and awaited the answer.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Jutsu/Abilities

Passives
    -5 CP Cost - Medical Class
    Because of their chakra control, Medical shinobi are highly resistant to the effects of Genjutsu
    Untapped Power - Inactive
    Acidic Skin - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Chakra Sensor/Feel - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Perception Increase - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Enhanced Regeneration - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]
    Eyes of the Slug - Inactive [Prerequisite: Chuunin]

Jutsu Used

Quotes

Solarius Flare

Jai12321

Thewingsofthegods

Total Mission Word count
Sol: 4,189
Eplc: 3,789
Total: 7,978  

xxMomongaxx

Premium Combatant

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
As Lucius followed his partner into the office, he looked around, studying everyone inside. There were not that many people. There was a boy talking to someone who looked in his early 20s. So this must be the Raikage. As he opened his mouth too formally address the Raikage, his partner spoke up first. At first, Lucius was surprised at his voice. He did not have any of the normally rude tone that coated his words above all else. He also seemed to be very respectful on the outside and not an uncaring drunkard. Of course, he seemed to never get drunk no matter how much sake he drank. Regardless, Lucius nodded along with his words similar to what he had done in the Kusakage’s office. When Z was done, Lucius looked straight at the Kage awaiting an answer. If he were to question their attacking of the mist, Lucius would answer back with what the Kage told him to say. So far though, it looked like everything would go smoothly.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Chakra: 173 Speed/Strength: 5/4
Shadow: 23+1=24
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:52,429

Eplc Death

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:58 pm

|| Raikage || 420 || Speed: 7(+2/-2) / Strength: 7(+2/-2) || Ninjutsu ||

He didn't realized until he was promoted to this position, that Kage's had a sh*t load of work to do. Through filing everything that happens in the village, to thinking about future devastation and preparing for the worst... It was a full time job. He was enlightened to know it gave him something to do. The young Raikage finished his last bit of paperwork the moment the new shinobi entered his office. At first, Kisuke wondered what his receptionist was doing until he realized he fired her. Biting his lip a bit, he listened to their proposal and the answer was difficult to muster up. "It depends on the requirements and bonuses that come with this treaty. I'll have to discuss it with the Kusakage. Right now I'm merely interested." It was a full yes, but it wasn't a complete no. He knew full well about their attack on their allies, Kirigakure. This would send a rift through their contract but it could be easily taped in the state the Mist was in. "When shall we meet?"

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:22 pm

|| Genin || [[80/80] cp] || 6/7 Sp/St || Taijutsu || 100 Favor || Jashinist ||

Firo made his way into his kages office, his clothes soaked with water, and torn on his right arm at the shoulder from a stab, with what was left of the material on his right arm stained completely red with blood, without any visible wounds on his own body. "You wont believe what happened to me today, Sir," He would start off, little care for the conversation already going on as he made his way over to the kages desk, trailing a trail of water from his clothes, with a hint of blood draining from his right arm. "So there i was, enjoying my stroll, when i happened upon a fine young Shinobi, and i thought, Great, another wonderful sacrifice to our wonderful lord, So i approached this man, and challenged him to mortal combat. Turns out he was quite strong, Maybe chunin or Jonin rank. So, i do my sticht, you know, jashin stuff, and it turns out he doesn't know about us, so he comes in blindly, stabs my shoulder, and hurts himself, and then he tries to run, which i said no to, and stab his leg. However, at this point two more people show up out of no where, like teleporting or something, and they do some weird thing to the jonin guy i was fighting. with the jonin on the floor, i reach down to take his heart, cause i felt like it, but as i pull the heart out, it turns to sand, and in turns out this guy, is the ichibi host. so i fight him for a bit, but then one of the two other guys, he pushes me back with a wave of water, and teleports the jonin somewhere. at this point i decide its not worth it, so i leave," His story done, he would wait for an response, fiddling with the hole in his shirt by the stab as he waited.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:42 pm

|| Raikage || 350 || Speed: 9(+3/-2)/ Strength: 6(+1/-2) || Ninjutsu ||

Firo stormed in, and started a story as soon as he stopped speaking to the Kusa ninja. The story was wild from start to finish, the whole time the Raikage wanted to face palm. But instead, he nodded at the end tried to muster up the words to say. "I'm... um.. proud of you for living. Attacking ninja on our land is totally in our jurisdiction, but please remember that it is frowned upon if we start murdering everyone who walks in." He cut a glance towards the Kusa ninja, not implying anything at all. "Go find you team and train to be stronger so you can... kill him next time."

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:47 pm

|| Genin || [[80/80] cp] || 6/7 Sp/St || Taijutsu || 90 Favor || Jashinist ||

"Oh i would of killed him, he was piece of cake to kill, real weakling, surprised what is passed as jonin these days, but those other two had a feeld of strength, like they were S-rank or something. Come to think of it, they might of been kusa nin," with this said, Firo turned to the two other shinobi from kusa who are here, "Hey you two know of a Black haired uchiha with the ichibi, an old man with white hair, and a red headed women with long hair who seems to like to order people around?" Firo was blunt in his speech.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lucius was startled as a random guy walked in during the middle of their conversation. At first, he was startled about how unkept he looked in his soaked attire, but after a glance at his shirtless partner he didn’t care that much. The story afterwards was really entertaining, and Lucius even smiled a few times. That was until he made the connection, he was talking about Testial. Then the two people who jumped in were probably, the Kage and his grandfather. After watching Testial fight some, he had a sneaking suspicion that he was a Jinchuriki but he couldn’t have been sure. His grandfather must have sensed he was in danger and teleported to save the Ichibi. That had to be it. Even though he thought this, Lucius kept up a straight, polite, and kind face.

When he heard the Kage’s response, Lucius was at first appalled. After a moment he would understand. This guy referred to this “Jashin” person as Lord. So he was probably a part of some religious group. Based on the sacrifice part, they probably even sacrificed humans to him. Lucius glanced at the kage. He wants the genin to follow him, so he supports what they do, smart, Lucius thought. Then this guy turned towards him and asked him wether he knew the people or not.

There was something else in his voice though. He wanted a specific answer, that much was certain. Then it hit him. During the story, this shinobi hadn’t aligned the people with a certain village. He wanted them to say that they knew them, off of that he could probably start putting blame on Grass for attacking them. Then, who knows. The peace would be off definitely, but he couldn’t outright lie in front of the kage. Of course, he could just be over analyzing the whole thing. Lucius sighed “Yeah I know them. The black haired Uchiha is in fact a jonin in the village. He's been acting odd recently and it’s no surprise. His parents, who were the only ones who supported him after he was made, died in a fire a couple weeks ago. He was off on a mission. As such he tends to get depressed and leave the village. So in all honesty, it is no surprise he was hanging around here. The other two were in fact of S rank strength. Just his guard to make sure that nothing happens to him. He is a jinchuriki after all, and a village has to protect their junchuriki.” He hoped that this information would suffice. It was interesting to talk to him though.

Chakra: 173 Speed/Strength: 5/4
Shadow: 24+1=25
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.

Gold:52,429

Eplc Death

Solarius flare

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:14 pm
Jeyan exited with the squad.  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]