Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water
Water Country Beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:20 pm
Jai12321

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Clan:Raiken

Bloodline:Ranton

Chakra:235/255

Speed:5+1 / Strength:4

Technique used:Chidori
This technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hand. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target, increasing their speed for the duration of this attack by 1. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.

"Of course you can't, but you given me enough information to form a assassination list and now there's only two." Cecil made the hand signs then smiled. "Chidori" The chakra became visible in his hand. "Bet you didn't expect to be killed by a lighting jutsu." Cecil said as he aimed his attack at her heart.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ The attack seemed to enter quickly, though she had tons of time to dodge it. Her eyes watered slightly- so this is how she would fall? She smiled at the girl," I hope.." blood poured out of her mouth," I hope you find peace." She exhaled slowly, before closing her eyes forever. }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +2 rank on all Lightning

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:47 pm
Jai12321

Cecil Raiken

Kirigakure

Chuunin

Clan:Raiken

Bloodline:Ranton

Chakra:255/255

Speed:5 / Strength:4

Technique used:

"Your one of the people had no desire to kill, but you had to love the man who killed my brother. I can see why Zachery chased after you though, he fell for your looks and personality. Unlike me, my brother wasn't as strong, he could fall for girls while I wouldn't. I'll make sure your body gets a decent burial next to Zachery's, too bad I don't have his body. This wasn't what I wanted, not for another Raiken to die, but some things must be done. I hope you and myself find peace as well." Cecil sighed as he shrugged the body over his shoulder. There was only two people left to kill, but for now he would report to the Mizukage and see if he could count this as a mission. Cecil walked away from the beach.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ The minute the guy left, her eyes narrowed. She wasn't dead- not yet. A chidori that barely missed her heart wasn't going to do it. Her infuuin Kai was released the minute she fell, the symbols on her wrist absorbing into her body and healing her. She stood up, her hands going towards her bump. She needed... she needed to have her babies before she died. There was only two more times she could use the release, before she died permanently. She hoped the girl got her satisfaction, because the minute she left the place she was prepared to go have her babies. }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +2 rank on all Lightning

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:08 pm
User Image
K̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅s̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅J̶̲̅ᴏ̶̲̅ᴜ̶̲̅ᴋ̶̲̅ᴀ̶̲̅ɪ̶̲̅ ̶̲̅

˙˙˙ǝuolɐ ǝɹ,noʎ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ...
¿ʇɐɥʍ oS

ƃuıʞ ǝq uɐɔ noʎ
Aɢᴀɪɴ.

xxx Kisu didn't dive head first into the water for no good reason, of course not. The reason was many but... well. She had heard there was traces of a Joukai nearby- the people of her land were stalkers when it came to that- and she wanted to make a personal appearance. Wondering if it was an old friend, he was disappointed but oddly excited to see the only person on the beach being a covered up shady figure. Definitely a Joukai!
The water hurt upon impact, but she didn't mind. As she swam to the sand, and flopped down exhausted she peaked up. "Well, hello there. Kisu Joukai, at your service." She almost added king at the beginning of her sentence, but that was much too soon.

Custom Mission: Gathering Allies.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:16 am
E n d l e s sx˟ X. ˟xI l l u s i o n
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│

Genin| Reaper| Chakra: 125/125| Speed/Strength: 6/3| Kirigakure
"There are no heroes left in the land, so I must become one myself..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Illusion and the kids all around had quieted down upon seeing something fall in to the water. All of the kids backed behind Illusion, except for the one who clung tightly on to the figure's sleeve. Illusion pointed the eighteen foot long blade at the point in the water where the thing landed, but a person came out of it. "...Joukai...?" Illusion stared at Kisu for a moment and sheathed the massive blade, which was long enough to slice at the female from a very long distance. The last thing Illusion planned to do was cause trouble with children around.

Illusion placed one hand on their hip and tilted their head lower so the shadows of the hood further obscured their face. "I am...Endless Illusion." Elly didn't think it was important to make an introduction given that Illusion was nobody important, but it was polite to offer a name in return. Illusion didn't remember their real name, so they simply went by Endless Illusion, or Elly if the children had anything to say about it. "What...do you want...?" Illusion spoke very slowly, and very softly. The children continued to hide, but some began to peek out from behind Illusion's cloak to see who the older shinobi was speaking to.

The child pulling Elly's sleeve caused the older shinobi to look down to see the child's bright eyes. "Elly, you can't just talk to strangers!" The child protested, the others behind Illusion silently agreeing. This caused Illusion to chuckle a bit, but Illusion was otherwise silent. He didn't think he was worth all the trouble that people went through, and certainly not worth the worry of the children that often followed to observe Illusion's training sessions. Illusion had died once, so death again wasn't a problem, but if the person that appeared was actually a Joukai, Illusion doubted that they were in much trouble at all.

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image

˙˙˙ǝuolɐ ǝɹ,noʎ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ...
¿ʇɐɥʍ oS

ƃuıʞ ǝq uɐɔ noʎ
Aɢᴀɪɴ.

xxx She smiled at the masked being, unsure if it was a human or a demon. Not sure if it was a woman, or a man. But sure of one thing, it was family. Kisu was happy to see that he put away the dangerous looking sword, and was able to advance forward until she was about four feet from him. "Endless Illusion, what a cool name." It was the sort of name that went down in history, she ended up smiling. Hachibi was frowning at her from the inside,"Ever since you found that place you've been nothing but smiles. Have you let go of your plot for world domination?" She closed her eyes for a moment, and breathed in. No, she didn't forget. It was still in her sights, but she knew there was a big difference in strength between her and other people. Kisu was strong, she had the eight tales, but other than that... what else did she have? Joukai abilities, some she still needed to learn, others would take a fine minute. It wasn't world domination she wanted either, it was simple recolonization that war will only bring hatred. What better way to show then actual war? "I want to train you. I had heard whispers you were a Joukai, and there are few jutsu that I wonder if you'd like?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitting on a cloud in the sky was a fresh hospital escapee named Kya Jager. Getting used to her new eye was... stressful... to say the least. She was dealing with a bit of motion sickness, but that was always her problem, as anyone who'd seen her get teleported by Vuhkan would know. But still, she had heard of the glorious miracle performed on Kisuke, and simply had to know for sure. She managed to locate a pair of would be ninja, and decided to stop and ask for directions. However as she approached... she noticed that this woman looked so similar to Kisuke that she had to triple take and blink her "good" eye multiple times before she realized that this... woman was either kisuke or his twin sister. So she sat like a jovial child, legs crossed and hands in her lap as she lowered just ten feet above the ground on her flying nimbus of iron sand. The gourd it came from was tied securely to her back, and she was leaning back against it on the ground. "It can't be... she mused with a smirk as she stared at her.

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:28 pm
E n d l e s sx˟ X. ˟xI l l u s i o n
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│

Genin| Reaper| Chakra: 125/125| Speed/Strength: 6/3| Kirigakure
"There are no heroes left in the land, so I must become one myself..."

"She's weird, Elly." Illusion shrugged once, disregarding the comment on the name that Kisu had been given. "...Just a name." Illusion remarked with a simple shrug. The name Endless Illusion was just one Illusion picked because it matched perfectly with the situation. A person with no name, with no past, with nothing binding them to the world could vanish and nobody would ever know it. Nobody would know appearance, nobody would know anything at all. Illusion was just what was stated...a veritable ghost. Illusion existed without monikers, as female and male were only identifying words, human and not human were the same, being and not being were real to a degree, however. No, Illusion's existence was based off legacies left behind rather than "here" or "now" when it came down to it.

Illusion tilted their head to the side upon hearing that Kisu had heard "whispers." She most certainly had not. "...You are mistaken." Illusion remarked. Not about Kisu calling Illusion out on being a Joukai, but on Kisu saying she'd heard anyone speak of Illusion prior to this meeting. While Illusion might've been considered lethargic in some circles, that simply was not true. Elly took great pains to conceal their very existence so others wouldn't even think about addressing them as a living being. Just a shadow on the wall, or a person that shouldn't exist. It gave Illusion the solitude they sought, naturally. Illusion was distracted by the children tugging at the sleeves of the cloak, and glanced at them once, the worry in their eyes clear. Illusion could do no more than sigh.

"I'll learn..." Illusion responded to Kisu's question as simply as possible, deciding that if it was going to be of any use, it might as well be learned. Illusion unconsciously ran a hand through the hair of the child next to their hand, despite not liking company, Illusion at least made sure those that were following closely behind were comfortable and safe. "Kisu...Joukai..." Illusion paused, nodding once and committing the name to memory. Perhaps one day Illusion would pay back this favor, but for now, they had better things to focus on. Perhaps it would be a favor in itself to never do Kisu any favors? That made sense. Only to Elly, however.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:02 pm
User Image

˙˙˙ǝuolɐ ǝɹ,noʎ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ...
¿ʇɐɥʍ oS

ƃuıʞ ǝq uɐɔ noʎ
Aɢᴀɪɴ.

xxx Kisu let out a loud laugh and almost hugged the person, but she didn't out of respect. He or she didn't seem like a contact person, nor did they seem like a person person at all. "Wow, you won't regret this. Here..." She rummaged through her pocket and pulled out the scroll that would teach him how to fly. She handed it to him. "First thing is first..." She trailed off when she spotted a familiar face. For a brief moment, her heart pounded in fear until she manually order it to stop doing such an annoying thing. "Kusagakure's famous Kage, how unexpected to see you here on the beach..." Kisu didn't know if she recognized him, but the one thing she did know is that she wouldn't allow someone like her to grasp the heaven she just got. "What do you need?"

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:29 pm
Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
While walking along the area he notices someone. "Oh goodie." He see's and notices the features that he knew and love. Walking to the side he smirked. "Hello lady kusa." said the kusa ninja. He has been out of comission for months upon finally being back he decided to give Lady Kya a welcome. "So how has everyone been? hopefully good." ((You should hear his voice. Him saying this in that voice is enough to make someone laugh suprisingly.)) He stretched his hands and placed them back to his side. "Hm...something about you is new, i cant quite put my finger on it but you look different." There was an old joke he wanted to make but he's 30 and she's 28 so it wouldn't be right.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well I'll be damned. Kya said as she lowered to the ground and stood up, the remainder of her sand collecting itself back into the gourd and solidifying into a top for it as well. Kisuke? I wouldn't have believed it without seeing it for myself first. Kya moved closer, examining her. Same eyes, that didn't change. Hair color wasn't much different. But she could feel it regardless. Even with a pair of tits to die for, and girlish charm on her face Kya knew. Kisuke had already looked like a girl to her, but there was no denying it. This was him... her. She reached out a curious finger and poked her boob in a comical fashion, and then went about pulling at her cheeks eyelids. Not a transformation or mask? How in the... I MUST KNOW MORE. Kya said and suddenly the entire world around them would poof as kya turned into... CHIBI KYA. Her inner silly let free, she set about moving in a blur of motion, poking grabbing nudging punching and various other less boring verbs at everything on her in an attempt to end the jutsu making this illusion happen. Kisuke... are you a girl now? she'd say as she shook her head and escaped the imaginary reality she had just created with a light blush on her face. When Kurai arrived she gave him a wave to greet him and then turned back to Kisu...ke

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:45 pm
Jai is Lisa

Bahd grammer is reel

User Image
Kurai

Even demons, have demons
Death is your only Option
Beneath the wrappings he gave a crooked smile. "Kisuke." He said as he took a step forward. he next to lady kya. "Funny, That name seem's to ring bell's so sad. Even when it came up involving my nephew." That's what wen't threw his mind. he stood in front of her Kya. "But, i don't believe i had the pleasure of meeting you." He bowed to her as he made eye contact with Kisu. He quickly became interested to learn about this Kisuke character. "If i may ask, would you like to spar with me?" He loves a good old spar seeing as he's getting older but still look's like he's 20 ((I'm sexy and i know it)). He wanted to see the might of another warrior. Perhaps he is the kisuke who took part in the killing of his nephew.
Hade's Incarnate.
voice.
If i die Let my son's carry on the strength of out family
Were would we be without our secret's

Assassin
Jounin- Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 6(+1/-2)
Chakra:220
Family: Sons: Alexandra ((Alex)), Yami, Nephew's testial and Namito.
Bloodlines: Sharingan Yamikonton

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image

˙˙˙ǝuolɐ ǝɹ,noʎ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ...
¿ʇɐɥʍ oS

ƃuıʞ ǝq uɐɔ noʎ
Aɢᴀɪɴ.

xxx Kya's eyes held no wish to destroy her, which confused Kisu quite a lot. Instead of brooding about it, she let out a soft laugh. "Yeah, a curse gone... right." She blushed a little at the thought of it, but instead of calling it a curse it was more of a blessing. "I go by Kisu Joukai now. I own my own village, and we're a peaceful settlement." She waved her hand to the floating thing in the distance. Then a random guy came up, and as cute as he was, there was something about him that she was uncertain of. Biting her lip, she watched him curiously and when he asked for a spar her answer was immediate. "Maybe another time." She answered, not liking his aura.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Curse huh? she mused making no bones about straing directly at her tits, and then reaching out and grabbing both of them very casually, as if nothing was socially wrong about that. She gave them both firm squeezes. She had to give in and test to see if they were real. What kind of curse turned you all girly and stuff? Did you get to keep your p***s? She pulled and pushed at the boobs she was convinced were fake for a minute. Quickly take off your pants! she said as if it were the upmost importance and her life would end if Kisu didnt. She even dropped to one knee and stared, expecting a flaccid p***s to flop out, maybe even a hard one at this point. A bead of sweat nearly fell from her head as the intensity of this moment would not wait for anyone, even Kurai.

Mizu no Kuni - Land of Water

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff