Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:00 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari kept the passive expression on her face as Yumi went over the information she'd handed him. She knew how he felt, and when he began to show surprise, she made a wild guess that he had read about their powers. He was troubled by the situation as well, and upon asking if Kagirinari was trouble, she shook her head. It wasn't a matter of if she were unsettled or not, but the course of action they'd take since they knew. "Unsettled...perhaps. However, to admit to it would be to admit to apprehension, and in turn, would stagnate any progress towards solving the issue. We must do so sensibly, yes?" Kagirinari remarked in an even tone, all of her words practiced and sounding as if they were being recited by something wholly not human. He asked for her take on the situation, and decided now was the perfect time to call herself back...the real Kagirinari needed to return.

"My take...? I fear that we are caught in two equally difficult situations, and I'd rather not pile our troubles on so quickly. This is why I let the first traveler remain here. Security wasn't tight enough so he simply passed by when he shouldn't have, but since he has shown no aggressive signs...we can leave this sleeping bear to lie. My worry is that if Konoha was attacked...say...at this very moment, that we're caught between a hammer and an anvil. I think you understand what that means."

Kagirinari's steady words never changed in pitch or tone as she spoke, although she seemed quite disturbed by the facts presented to her. She wanted to continue the conversation in relative peace, but she heard somebody touching her door and opened it for the third time. "Oh...? Welcome. Do you have business with me?" Kagirinari was used to balancing work, so this wouldn't be any different. She'd deal with Xantos quickly and return to talking what would be their new "game-plan" of sorts with her sannin. This was the best they could do, and the most they could do...at least, right at that moment. Eventually, she would see more protective measures put in to place, or they'd all die. It was really that simple.

thefire158

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:45 pm
Xantos bowed deeply to the Hokage when the door was opened. "Lady Hokage. I am Xantos Hyuuga, a new genin out of the medical academy." He raised himself up from this bow and would continue speaking. "I wanted to update you on a situation. I've been placed under the command of Kirumi Raiken, a jounin. The squad is open for two more slots...concerning genin. I just wanted to make you aware of what was going on concerning your military structure."

With him being a medic, it was already sure to be a stable and successful team. Just having a medic on a squad increased the success rate. "Consequently, we are prepared to take any mission that you would like to assign to us, regardless of our current number."

He'd take a step back out of the doorway. Xantos would adjust his headband before leaving one more remark. "Would you like anything specific of me before I return to my main body?" He'd ask. What Xantos had sent was a simple oil clone. He preferred not to be stuck in the DMV-esque line that was typical of Kage offices.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:34 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// Married /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Despite how Yumi's words seemed to have come out, he was very calm... just concerned about the situation they were in. This was a very uncomfortable position they were in, but they would need to make some form action. Yumi hasn't seen once in his past, that a neutral village gained anything but destruction. If there was an opportunity to take the bull or even clip his horns off, Yumi felt that that should do it. Of course, with some tact and precision in their decision.

Upon hearing his Kage's answer to his inquiry about her take on the situation, it seemed she was thinking as cautiously as he was. "With all due respect my Kage... Not all the attackers show their true faces up-front. Based on the documents-," Yumi said re-opening the file back up and attempting to find the paragraph to support his statement, "-they came in as "simple visitors" to Kiri. And yet their district lies in ruins. I am not saying we need to do a frontal assault. But this sleeping bear has blood still one it's mane." Yumi said softly before his eyes snapped to the door that was knocked upon where the document he had in his hand would snap closed and be held secured once more under his hand. He would fall silent, letting the Hokage do her duty, but it was obvious that something needed to be done before he can leave her office with a clear mind; and he had a feeling that his Kage had the same mentality judging the severity of the situation that they were now treading upon.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

███████████████████████████████████████████████

Kana | Hatake | Shikotsumyaku| Chakra Points: 120/120

The wolf ran surprisingly fast with Kana and Vince on his back, and she was there before she could say 'moose'. They dropped her off at the building with the promise to be back, and she turned and headed inside. She'd never been here before, though she wishes she had. She stumbled into the Hokage's Office, pushing the door open only to trip over herself and land flat on her face. "Owie..." She sat up, rubbing her head until she laid her eyes on another girl around her size. Kana was 4'6, looking 2 or 3 inches smaller than her leader. She stood up quickly, bowing towards her. "Uh- Um- Kana Hatake Shikotsumyaku- new genin- reporting for duty!" She didn't know which last name to choose, and the one that was actually hers seemed to be forgotten amongst the two.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:48 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari knew that was the way of it, but there was nothing she could do in the matter without putting everyone she knew at risk. There wasn't enough time, and she was confident that with only one of the "visitors" in Konoha, they had the upperhand. She wasn't as adept at reading people as Vincente, but she could see he was trying his hardest to avoid combat...perhaps to wait until backup arrived for him. "I understand the severity of the situation. All of our efforts should be concentrated on getting as many out alive if it comes down to battle. We have to do...something." Kagirinari was uncertain as to what that something would end up being, however, but she'd figure it out eventually. She, for now, would respond to Xantos.

"Nothing, as of yet, Xantos. I'll send two more genin Kirumi Raiken's way as soon as possible to even out your squad in terms of ability. You may return."" Kagiriari was then interacted with by another genin, but she was far from against helping them all. That was the only reason she was there, after all...to help her people in any way she could, even if, sometimes, it didn't turn out the way she expected, or the way they wanted.

Kagirinari flinched somewhat upon seeing Kana fall, but the girl was quickly up to introduce herself. Kana mused on the subject of their heights, but shook her head shortly after, greeting the girl with hypothetically open arms. "I welcome you Kana Hatake Shikotsumyaku. Is there anything I might do for you?" Again with the unstable balancing act, but this was all she could do. It's what she was here for, so she wasn't going to complain about it.

Jai12321

thefire158

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:19 pm
User Image

A raven flew through the window, flapping all over the place until delicately landed on the Hokage's desk. It wasn't a trained bird from normal people, it was a personal bird that sought out the Hokage specifically. The raven cawed, showing the message strapped to its leg.

Valentine Valtieri

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:18 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari watched the raven carefully, wondering what it was doing here of all times. It had a note to deliver, so she would see what the issue was all about. The note was undone without Kagirinari moving from the spot, and it floated over to her casually. "Am I a superstar...? I don't think I enjoy my new-found popularity." Kagirinari remarked silently as her eyes scrolled over the note she received..

Jai12321

thefire158

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:50 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// Married /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi listened to Kagirinari and nodded as he leaned against the wall. To him, there were three options. The first was foolish, but was to attack head on. But truthfully, there was no reason to attack as of yet, or at least based on what Kagirinari was saying. That and if he escapes, Kusa could have reason to attack the village and that would not be helpful to preserving the village's safety. The second option, was to warn the Mist village. At the very least even if they didn't make a move, show that they were not holding a person of repute within their village's protection. But if Kiri engages him within the village, that could cause the same amount of damage. The last thought that he had, was doing nothing and wait it out. The negative here, was the unknown in that option of would it not cause any trouble. Shaking his head, Yumi cupped his forehead as he wracked his brain for other answers that he may have but is overlooking.

His hazel eyes only returned to the door when a rather...cute girl entered. So small. Tiny. A bit ditsy but adorable nonetheless. It reminded him of himself, when he played with toy cars within the Hokage office while his father worked; or when he'd scamper up the stairs to show his father how "fast" he had gotten while at the Academy. Though Yumi's smiled faded a little as he wondered, just how old was this girl? Could she handle the horrors of being a shinobi? The death. The betrayals? The...murders. He'd hate to see that vibrant glow turn into some of the desolate or even vengeful shinobi that wander about now. For it is either they start off like her and die. Start off like her or gain some mental fracture. Or start off like her and become the very thing that caused them to break personality wise. He wondered, if she, would fall into either of those paths or break from that aspect and stay the same but still be tainted by the blood that is spilled just being a shinobi.

Yumi's eyes removed from the girl when a bird flew and and landed upon the Kage's desk. Wondering what it was for or rather, who it was from.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Valentine Valtieri

Panthers7

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image

The bird cawed, flying out the window. The note stated:

"Hey, it's been a while Kagirinari. This is Kisuke Joukai, writing to you. Kusagakure, as you probably know, attacked my dear allies Kirigakure. Then they asked for peace, so I went to go meet with Kya when instead of peace she approached me with a plan. A treaty of the sorts, that if one of our villages went to war then the other would aid to protect and destroy. I had no head for war when she proposed it, but her intent for war was obvious. I wanted a full on peace treaty, and she proposed some war contract. Is it crazy for me to be concerned? After all, with Kiri out of the picture the only person she could have in mind is me or you. Who will she attack next? I want to talk more about this, perhaps we could meet? Message back when you can."

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:15 am
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai strode through the bustling building of the kages office seeing many faces scamper in and out. "It would appear my kage is quite the popular shinobi" Kokunai mused realizing he did not know if the current kage was male or female. It personally did not matter to him, regardless of sex the kage was appointed due to skill and for this one to receive so much attention the shinobi must be doing something correct. Kokunai came to a stop just on the other side of the door, he could hear voices on the other side and knew it meant she was preoccupied with something. HIs mismatched eyes fixated on the door as if trying to see through it to see just who was one the other side.

Kokunai did not knock, even though he could conceal his chakra from those at his own rank he knew as a genin a kage would easily be able to sense someone outside his door and he did not feel it necessary to interrupt whatever business may be going on inside. Kokunai had already received his ninja headband which was firmly tied around his waist; he had come here today to be assigned a mission, given permission to train, or to be assigned to a squad. Possibly a combination of the three. After the disappointing spar in the forest Kokunai was hoping he would receive some good news and be given something rewarding to do.

/Konohagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Out of Combat/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 100/100/ - /Matatabi Host - unaware/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Valentine Valtieri

A Just War

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:45 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari closed her eyes, not liking the contents of the note at all. It was confirmation, but at least now she wouldn't feel bad if Kusagakure found itself wiped off the map. She wrote carefully in response to the note, but her handwriting ultimately looked the same. Kagirinari's stone-like expression didn't change, but her face grew red as she wrote. Normally, she wouldn't have that problem, but her sannin was watching her poor writing rather than just seeing it. It was shameful, but she managed a reply before sending the raven away with a new message. "Another one, behind the door. Let's see...I think they're looking for what everyone else is looking for, and if so, then..." Kagirinari shook her head, as she figured that everybody would come up here for the exact same reason. She was prepared to answer questions and dole out judgements given that she had been doing it for years. It came naturally after so long, so the work didn't bother her at all.

Jai12321

A Just War

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kana | Hatake | Shikotsumyaku| Chakra Points: 120/120

The hokage asked her a question and all she could muster out was," u-um..." She was nervous to be approaching her with this. Kana looked at the others- including the guy who had walked in. She made sure to move out of his way while she thought of what she was going to say next. Did she also say where she graduated from? Her rank? She was born outside the village but still was able to graduate from both the ninja academy and the medical academy when she was young. The ninja one only recently. She watched as a bird flew in, and flew out and she wondered if that happened often. "I'm a new genin. I was wondering about squads..." Her voice sounded strong at the beginning, but soon disappeared in a pool of timidness. She was afraid she'd say something rude to her leader and be forced to be a genin forever.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

ChaosDuo

Beloved Friend

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:35 pm
Masutā Papetton // Genin // Puppeteer // Host to Saiken

\Puppets are the keys//
\To human Retribution//
\While clay hands prevail//
\Others will perish//

User Image

Masuta walked through the village as always he felt the glaring eyes an unquestioned hatred from some of his fellow villagers. Damn...What the hell did I ever do to you people? He could feel his anger swell a bit as he repositioned his backpack and power walked paste a few villagers who were pointing in his direction. At that point masuta wanted to chew up some of his clay and blow the snickers right off of their faces. Sighing to himself he took a deep breath and headed up to the enormous building. Usually his boombox and head phones would have tuned the people out but he had to pick up some cartridges and components for his puppets so he left his usual cargo at home to keep his load to a minimum. Walking into the hokages office he nodded to one of the secretaries which was busy doing her work.

She nodded back to him as he headed towards the hokages office. It was nice when he met people who actually treated him decently and he held great respect for those who did. Taking a deep breath he opened the office doors and walked in. Usually he would have waited for the lady hokage to give her permission but today he was a bit pissed off. Looking up at the hokage he bowed. "Hello lady hokage." He said the agitation still clearly in his voice. "Why do they still look at me with those eyes. Why does this village still resent me. Why did you and my parents stick this god damn thing in me!" The first two questions held a sad note in his voice but the third came out seething. He enjoyed the saikens company but he was still pissed for the contempt people had because of what resided within him. The hokage could simply kick him out if she wanted but at this point his anger was not going to be held in check.

Valentine Valtieri

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:55 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai sighed as the man rudely cut him off and barged right in even though the kage was obviously preoccupied. Some people just didn't know respect. Kokunai then began to listen hearing the man protest about something being put inside him. After the man finished Kokunai strode in and stepped behind the man who was angry patiently awaiting his turn to speak to the kage. Kokunai was not a shy man but he was polite, even though he was a genin he did not have to act like every other genin and barge in demanding or prodding the kage with questions.

Kokunai stood quietly in the back slipping his hands into his pockets figuring he may as well remain comfortable while he waits. There was no need to rush or overwhelm the kage Kokunai was a patient man and had no issue waiting. Most of the genin were in here for the same reason and Kokunai knew the kage knew that, she would simply give him the answer he sought if she was busy and if she wanted to speak with him directly she certainly would be able to do that.

/Konohagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Out of Combat/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 100/100/ - /Matatabi Host - unaware/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Valentine Valtieri

A Just War

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:55 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari nodded upon hearing Kana's request, and found it reasonable enough, but there was a difficult situation as far as squad assignments went. She filled up one squad, at least, but that was the extent of it...she needed to create others and glanced over at Yumi with something along the lines of an inquisitive look on her face. "I see...unfortunately, we're having difficulty pulling jounin from their busy schedules to teach. You'd be better off teaching yourself, in all honesty, and coming to me for your advancements. The hospital offers all tools of the trade, so you'll be growing in strength in a fairly decent amount of time." Kagirinari didn't like the idea of leaving genin to do as they wished, but it was one of very few options. Kagirinari couldn't simply leave things as they were, but she had no other choices.

"As for you...Masuta Papetton." Kagirinari's eyes were naturally a neon ice-blue, but sometimes her right eye glew brighter than her left. There was a sharp whistle where she focused her vision, and the air visibly compressed before violently exploding. A thin line ripping straight through the wall, through doors, and all the way through the other side of Kagirinari's building. It was a technique passed down through her blood...Muphrid, a simple thing that ripped through whatever she saw, although it gave a minor headache in doing so. Her right eye began to leak blood, but she was more than satisfied. She made sure Muphrid was as close to Masuta's windpipe as possible without sending it through him. This was only his first show of disrespect, so she would let it slide.

"Remember who you speak to before you speak, child. A simple word could end your life, and I'm sure you'd rather not have your life taken at the hands of an ally. People look at you with disdain because they fear power...it's a simple enough concept. I look at you as somebody who's not worthy enough to hold that power if he can't hold his own tongue. If you're angry, then remember your anger...but not here...not in my presence. If you crave death, then I will deliver it to you, but should you desire to continue living, you will speak with respect. Am I understood? If not, then you are dismissed."

Kagirinari's voice never changed, always steady, robotic, and monotone. It was cold, like her ice blue eyes. She glanced in Kokunai's direction and bowed, partially, the blood from her right eye falling on to the floor as she moved. "Greetings. I can see you're patient enough to wait, but please, speak your mind. I will assist you in any way I can. That extends to you, Masuta, if you can hold your arrogance enough to speak properly. You don't have to treat me as if I'm so much higher than you...don't even call me Lady Hokage. What I want is for you to speak neutrally and without something so simple as anger binding you." In Kagirinari's mind, it was a simple concept. Either you spoke to her as normally as you possibly could, or she took away your ability to breathe properly. It was a fair compromise, and she had never done it before since most people she knew kept their hatred out of the work place. She didn't need Masuta's scorn, and would put him in his place again and again until he understood that one basic fact.

Jai12321

Panthers7

ChasoDuo

A Just War

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items