Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:39 am
User ImageUser Image
Ω
Hades, he would materialize from the wind. Becoming an aspect within the reality of their domain, standing between the Hokage and Kirumi. Luminescent eyes would burn with an unnerving crimson glow, as his gaze shifted about in a general sense. Chest out, head forward, and arms to the side. Releasing a short held breath, flames would dwindle from releasing. Dancing together in the wind, moving in a circular motion that would enthrall any individual. "Yo." His voice reached out to those with ears around him, not much sympathy for the conversations that were being held at the present, but he only looked into the future. "Whats your name kid?" He asked boy with strange silver hair. Usually the Uchiha had no curiosity when it came to those around him; However the feeling this boy was releasing, it felt .. unusual. "You two look comfortable. " He forwarded this question towards the girls. He had become a monster recently, within the eyes of man, but he was not foolish enough to back down from its roots. His hand was already grabbing the Apple, his lips slowly taking a bite from its rich flavours consuming the ethereal. A monster, then thats what he was. A killer? So be it. Worthless? More than you'll ever realize. But if you thought for a minute this worthless, monster, killer would not sell his soul to any Devil to save those who he cared for ... Then you were just as thick.

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin Age: 19 Speed: 7 Strength: 6

Chakra: 270/270
Stamina: N/A
Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:58 am
User Image

K i r u m i xxxxx R a i k e n xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Jounin

Kaien, he never said his last name. Despite even that, Kirumi was curios what gave him the balls to ask to be Anbu so quickly. There was a transitioning period that was involved here, and ranking him up the minute he gets here doesn't allow the Hokage to gain any trust for him at all. She was about to comment on that when Hades waltzed in, chest fluffed out and eyes much colder than before. It told a story with that, but since Kirumi was just getting used to him she had to stare into his eyes for several moments till understanding that he felt bad. Of course it was more complicated than that, but she didn't want to think about it so much. "I forgive you." She said to him, a simple reply but she honestly meant it. Of course killing someone was morbid and wrong but it was War that was the monster that time. She answered Kaien," Don't overstep. You'll probably have to be watched for a few weeks." As she spoke a messenger bird flew in and perched itself in front of Kirumi.

Speed: 7(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)
200 Chakra Points

Valentine Valtieri

oG Ace
GodlyHades

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:58 pm
riotb0y

User Image

User Image

____________________________________________________________

xxxxx
                                                              Kaede walks into the Ramen shop, the scent of the mongolian beef bowl with fried egg made her drool a little, she was starving. She noticed the other shin obi and approached them, still having an arm around Ozzy if he decided to follow. She waves to them, giving an optimistic smile, fixing her hair to look presentable. Now was the time that she decided to act like a member of Konoha. Act like she was apart of the military force, and do something fun for once. She also received word from the villagers that the Hokage was here too, so she needed to at least give her report on her mission. The one that provided proof that she would defend this village with her life. She smiles awkwardly, since this would be the first time she actually provided a proper intro to her fellow shinobi, "um hello," best introduction ever.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:14 pm
Had0u

Ozzy sighed as it felt like he was dragged back to the ramen shop. He had just left. Seeing the hokage and everyone again he dropped his head slightly. He removed kaede arm from his shoulder and brushed his hair with his hand to fix it slightly. This was a very unusual position or he thought it was

riotb0y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:28 pm
IrIshInjun95

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru thought for a moment. "Well we could gather 1 or 2 more people and go on a mission, or training. I don't have anything planned exactly."

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:50 pm
I may be new here...

User Image

Michael Draconiquis

Jinton: Particle Style-Chuunin-Konohagakure

Michael thought about it for a few minutes before nodding. "Who do you have in mind my friend?" Not knowing many people in the village he did not know anyone in the village or who would work well with the two of them.
...but I can still beat you.

Techniques used:
Chakra:200

jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Asher enters.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:07 pm
IrIshInjun95

riotb0y

Had0u

Jai12321

oG Ace

Kinkaru Emmanuel Senju
Chuunin
Leaf's Dragon of the Water

No need to fear....

User Image

Kinkaru thought about it for a second, then realizing most the village was here. He stood up and spoke to the room. "Hey any one of you wanna make a team and go on a mission? or something along those lines." He said, than noticing the Hokage in the room.

Chakra Reserves: 303

....When I am here

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There were people here, shinobi. A lot of them. More concentrated in one place than he had seen in some time. That was sort of intimidating, in some abstract way. It at least would be if he'd yet been added to some global wanted index with his face plastered onto it. He didn't enjoy the thought of being stabbed or having poison mixed with his noodles. He knew that the people of the Hidden Villages were far more crafty than their country counterparts. "Looks like we found the home base of the Kono-nin," He looked around, and examined each of them somewhat, though he attempted to seem very casual as if to not arouse suspicion to himself. He would be frank with them; he was a foreign shinobi. He didn't want to appear as if plotting, though, when in reality he only came here to watch and enjoy.

The man sat down at one of the free stools, patting the empty seat next to him for his partner to get seated in. "I'll have whatever the ******** you feel like. Extra spicy." He handed some ryo to the employee, and they offered him a raised eyebrow and then a slow pace backwards until they figured something out for him. He leaned over and whispered into Asher's ear: "It's the best way to experience a new culture." He laughed a little, then slid his hands across the desktop. It felt sort of rugged, perhaps kinda old. He started to play around with one of their menus and write obscure things, for another to read. It was a childish hobby. It was an enjoyment while he waited for his food. "You want something, babe? I can whip up my magnetic smile and get you a cup of water and a toilet pass." He jested, and then subtly glanced at the surrounding people once more. He wondered if perhaps they'd notice that he was... not a part of their flock.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:42 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxx Kagirinari saw things were getting a bit too cramped for her tastes and shook her head, standing to her feet upon seeing the place fill up. She motioned to Kleine her eyes narrowing upon seeing him. "It seems like increased measures aren't really good enough at preventing the worst from occurring." It was difficult to tell, but Kagirinari already took a defiant stace upon noticing Kleine. Her expression, however, did not change in the slightest. "It's not often that people travel here to enjoy the sights. Certainly not those who haven't even introduced themselves. However, as your host, I greet you as Kagirinari Tsuyoi. Might I know your name?" Her tone was empty, but pleasant to the ears. She wasn't rough in her words, or wording, and spoke with the upmost respect for her "guest."

She, further, noticed that Kaede had returned, and for a brief moment saw that the girl had mouthed something...perhaps a greeting. Kagirinari shrugged her shoulders since her hands weren't going anywhere and motioned Kaede over with a swift jerk of her head. "Welcome back, Kaede. Can you give me an update on what you've done since your departure? I'm eager to hear about it." Kagirinari decided to split her attention between her uninvited guest and Kaede, but there was a bit of curiosity where Kaede was concerned. What could she have possibly gotten done in all this time? Kagirinari was eager to know, and a bit *less* eager to know about her strange guest.

Had0u

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:58 pm

Asher sat down next to Kleine, pulling out a cigarette and placing it in between his lips. After riffling through his pockets for what seemed like ages, he brandished some matches. Inside the paper container was only three sticks, the others left on the ground somewhere, small black husks. The Heiland lit the cigarette, and took a drag; it had been a while. Konohagakure didn't seem like anything special, but Asher supposed he got what he came for, 'a change of scenery', and that was all he needed, really. "I don't want anything, thanks." He craved the burning satisfaction of a shot glass, but now didn't seem like the appropriate time. Asher rolled his eyes at the 'babe' comment, replying with a smile. "I'd rather kill myself." It was a hyperbolic brazen comment that came of left field. "Scratch that, it's the cowards way out." Another drag, and the cigarette had been deprived of it's poisonous yet satisfying fumes. A woman started to speak to Kleine, practically ignoring the pressance of Asher. He scoffed, ordering something alcoholic despite his earlier thoughts. It would be a long day at Konoha.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Some random chick approached him. She kept talking to him, on and on. Increased measures? The worst? What was she on about? Was she aware of his previous actions, or something of the like? He immediately blew a wisp of air around him, reducing the pH to an extremely low level. It was unnoticeable from clear sight, it simply seemed as if he had inhaled and exhaled the smoke from Asher's nostrils. Only one explicitly seeking his chakra would notice the power in the air around him. He simply meant to be cautious. "I'm not here to do what people do often, woman. And your name doesn't mean anything to me. Why should mine mean anything to you?" He narrowed his eyes, though avoiding eye contact. He wasn't in a safe place. He could already feel . . . something.

Asher didn't want anything, apparently. Suit yourself was all he muttered, though he proceeded to laugh a little when he said he'd rather take the noose than be called 'babe' again. Kleine leaned in to kiss him on the neck, then brought himself back to place and spoke. "I'll need a pet name eventually. I enjoy them. It's a sign of trust." He thought for a moment, poking at his forehead. His thoughts were cut short when Asher reminded him of something. It wasn't a clear picture, just a fade. It was of a man that he'd seen walking the roads, one who later went on to disappear from them. He remembered the words of his maid and his mother. And the words when another of their clanswomen died from affliction. Were they related to Asher? He couldn't recall. They must have been, though. The string that attached to his mind -- the one that kept his memories together -- felt so clearly like there was a connection between the sequential memories.

"Hey Asher, if you don't mind me asking, why'd you leave? You said at the gates that there were... complications over at home. What were they? Were they so difficult that you needed to say goodbye?" He was forward and he meant to be. It was a curiosity of his. He meant to add afterwards that he'd share his story too, but he found that he didn't see himself wanting to go into detail unless directly asked. Parent-killing wasn't exactly a gratifying concept in a guy.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

GodlyHades

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
Ω

Ears twitching from the slightest sound of anticipation. Knowing or not knowing, two sides of the same coin, each bearing a different idealogy but returning the same meaning. Slowly his curiosity would be peaked onto its highest point, the Uchiha's frame melting onto the spot, appearing to the seat next to Kleine. He was not fond of other shinobi who originated from other nations; It was either Konohagakure or death. However through his past actions the flames that bursted into the scene with his irrational, barbaric creed were now put away. Not saying a word as his luminescent iris moved about in a general sense. Reflecting light which ensnared the translucent glow of the dusk. Moving closer to his true intentions did the man tilt his head to focus in on Kleine.

A logical deduction considering the circumstances previously that took place. He was not one with barter, unless it was a trade of skill, besides words. Crimson hues locking onto his facial structure, checking the skill level as he analyzed prey. This man, this man before him was necessary. Oh so necessary. Could he feel it? So close yet they were so far away. He could already predict the battle between them, as what was mentioned before. They stood at the epicentre of knowing or not knowing, but the coin had already been flipped. Fate had already started her game, now who would grab it first?

Village: Konohagakure Rank: Jounin [Sage] Age: 19 Speed: 7 Strength: 6

Chakra: 270/270
Sharingan: Active

Techniques Used:
Shane-senpai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:30 pm
As the two shinobi from the other lands steped in ozzy paused and stared at kleine at this point he was about 15 feet away from him but he could remember his face perfectly. It was him, he was one of the ninjas who attacked mist he is the one with the melting toxic. "Hokage... please step away from the outsider he is the one." His voice was cold and serious he was trying to tell her he was the one who attacked mist as he now noticed hades getting close to him. "Hades... Keep your guard and step away" Ozzy crimson eyes would focus on kleine and his companion he knew his some what his power and he was ready for it. Maybe kleine did not recognize him this would be to his advantage then again this was a pivotal moment who would strike first or would he just leave. He placed both his hands behind his back doing a few hand signs as if preparing for battle. this was just a precaution in case he attacked .

jedimastersonic

IrIshInjun95

Had0u

Jai12321

oG Ace

Valentine Valtieri

GodlyHades

riotb0y

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:38 pm

When Lucifer stepped into the Ramen bar, he got the vague scent of overconfidence and vain pride. That was when he saw the man next to Kleine. Asher. What was that facetious little d**k-pancake doing here? Regardless, he entered the bar with the intention to chat up the locals. And so he did. When stepping in, he made his entrance perfectly...appearance-oriented. As much as he hated being formal, there were times when it was absolutely necessary. His steps were light, focused, and completely background. He took a seat a couple spots away from Kleine and Asher, and looked to the server in front of him. "I would like the Tonkotsu Assari Shio with fresh noodles. Enoki and Chashu as the sides. Thank you." After extending his payment to the server, she looked at him with perplexed eyes. Perhaps it had been a while since someone had ordered their ramen by individual ingredient? Nevertheless, it went over smoothly; the staff in the background heard what he said, and the dish was nearly assembled by the time he finished ordering it. Before long, the steaming-hot bowl was in front of his face.

Normally, he would have spoken with the crowd around him first, but the bowl looked enticing. After breaking apart his chopsticks as subtly as possible, he brought them down into the side of the bowl, scooping elegantly while ensuring that a small helping of Enoki and Chashu was present in the first bite. Without hesitation, the first bite. Flavors started hitting his mouth like a firecracker, quickly and entertainingly. He processed the passing of the pork and mushroom flavors while the broth sat on the top of his tongue, giving him quite a challenge when analyzing every passing taste. Truly, this was a reputable ramen stand for a reason. Very few and far between were the shops that made his order this well. He couldn't help but comment. Turning to the man to his right--who he would later recognize as Hades--Lucifer commented, "This ramen is absolutely fabulous. If everything in the Leaf meets the hype like this...then I feel like I'm going to have a nice vacation here. Know of any more good destinations?" Asking a local for directions was the logical thing to do; over everyone else, they boasted the most knowledge of what places were good to eat at, to train at, or even to spar at if the need arose. Based on first glance, the man didn't LOOK weak; he had a good posture, a strong look in his eyes...if they ever met on the battlefield, Lucy would probably identify him as a worthy opponent. But that depended on how the battle went itself.

Because after all, seeing is believing.

Chakra: 288
Stats: 5/5
Jutsu Used:

GodlyHades

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items