Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konoha Chatroom~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:12 am
Jai12321
riotb0y
Valentine Valtieri
riotb0y
I was voted off the island at the ramen shop :/

This is saving your life. Kleine would obliterate you, my man.

Or I could have unlocked my mangekyou and flipped the battle if it would get accepted :/ anyway for the better good I'm going to be Linda busy this weekend. Wouldn't want to start something and not see it through.but I wouldn't use obliterate I've gotten a few things up my sleeve to counter his toxic smile

Or Kirumi could have used Shina's Touch to immediately kill you for endangering her Ramen Stand!!!

You mean the ramen stand that is on fire? >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:14 am
riotb0y

Hades isn't getting out of this one easily [kicked in the shins], and Kleine is gonna hear a mouthful for the mist. But other than that they kept the damage to a minimum and didn't blow the whole place up.  

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:35 am
Jai12321
riotb0y

Hades isn't getting out of this one easily [kicked in the shins], and Kleine is gonna hear a mouthful for the mist. But other than that they kept the damage to a minimum and didn't blow the whole place up.

Are you accusing me of almost blowing the ramen shop up. -gasp- the nerve smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 pm

Erba leader sta per morire molto presto se he/she non si spegne. UN avvertimento per voi~

GodlyHades

Seeker

XxDylanRxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:37 pm
Hello everyone I was thinking of joining the village and was wondering if you could use a genin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:48 pm
XxDylanRxX
Hello everyone I was thinking of joining the village and was wondering if you could use a genin

Naturally! We're actually quite low on genin, and need a large influx of them! Any little bit helps, so we'll be happy to take you!  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 am
My fiance and I are both going to be incoming Genin. *smiles* So, we were looking around to see what we could do when we first start. I see there are no squads, probably because there aren't enough Jounin AND Genin to make them... So we will have to see what sort of tag-team missions are available to Genin, since we want to roleplay together.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:43 am
x-Phoenix Phyre-x
My fiance and I are both going to be incoming Genin. *smiles* So, we were looking around to see what we could do when we first start. I see there are no squads, probably because there aren't enough Jounin AND Genin to make them... So we will have to see what sort of tag-team missions are available to Genin, since we want to roleplay together.

I'm sure once more genin come we will have some squads. so just let the kage know you want to be in a squad together and I'm sure the kage can make it happen.  

A Just War

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:24 am
A Just War
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

I'm sure once more genin come we will have some squads. so just let the kage know you want to be in a squad together and I'm sure the kage can make it happen.

This man speaks the truth. Even if I end up having to rearrange squads, I can get it done. Unless you *want* to be in different squads.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:08 pm
Valentine Valtieri
A Just War
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

This man speaks the truth. Even if I end up having to rearrange squads, I can get it done. Unless you *want* to be in different squads.
Nope, the same squad is ideal smile So yes, that would be incredible.  

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:10 pm
Valentine Valtieri

Yo Val, Hades is to be a bit out of commission for about a week [he needs to cool off] so send all of the new Genin to Kirumi

MWAHAHAHAH  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 pm
Jai12321
Valentine Valtieri

Yo Val, Hades is to be a bit out of commission for about a week [he needs to cool off] so send all of the new Genin to Kirumi

MWAHAHAHAH

>.> ahem  

riotb0y

XxDylanRxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:59 pm
x-Phoenix Phyre-x
Valentine Valtieri
A Just War
x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Nope, the same squad is ideal smile So yes, that would be incredible.

my charicter is about done goingbto send it to aproval today i would more then be happy to be your 3 genin for the squad if i would fit in it what are your guys like  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:43 pm
Hey guys my character just got approved where do I start out is there a open spot in a squad for me  

XxDylanRxX

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:22 pm
I think we should start makeing squads it seems like we have enough people :/ just saying  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff