Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
The Sand Dunes (Bar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

A satisfactory answer from Bexley. Just like that, they left together.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:02 am

XXXXXXUser Image

Oga was not his most comfortable situation, he was not very fond of loud places or loud people, often times he would ask himself why on earth he was friends with Aleksandr, the samurai was a loud mouthed little guy who thought he was the hottest pea of he bunch, Oga knew that was not the truth, the kid could only get what he had because of his random powers. Oga never really understood how jutsu worked, he was much more of "the way of the Samurai" kinda person, the Bushido was his life, his belief and his only love for now.

Oga was not that impressed at what was going on around him, the new guy wanted to play a drinking game and Aleksandr seemed to have accepted it, Oga in the other hand was not that happy with these whole situation, he often came to the bar because the only loud person was Aleksandr and no one else, he was ok with that but now two people that were into drinking and nothing else. "As I have said before, duty calls me... It's been a pleasure to meet ya." Aleksandr had made one of the girls from the VIP area to sit on his lap but he was still unimpressed, he was not really into picking up girls with the powers that Aleksandr possessed, it was no fun. Oga would excuse himself and signal the girl to leave his lap, Oga would soon get up in courteous way, he did not want to look rude, Oga would bow towards both men sitting at the table. "I wish you both good luck in your endeavors." Oga would then turn around and make his way to the door.

[Exit]

malavaes

The People Scream Kerron

izeromus

Married Gekko

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:11 pm

Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami would stand outside the bar with Vivian but not facing it. Looking around he was a bit lost but it didn't matter. He turned around to see the bar and looked to Vivian and spoke. "You can stop and get you something to drink, im ganna see if any passer byers know the direction to the office." He told her.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:305
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:03 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

The First Injection

I was too young for this, right? Of course I was. The strangers surrounded me, the prickled and prodded me with these things that I couldn't quite understand. There was one guy in particular, this one appeared to be young. His hair slicked back with grease, his eyes narrow and small. Japanese? He wasn't from the north, his skin was perfect in the dull light that hung atop the room. There was nothing in the room, the walls were gray. I distinctively remember his pale, pasty skin and that terrible grin he applied whenever he faced me. He was terrifying, but the only one that would speak to me as he played with my body in ways I can't exactly remember. There was blood, was I cut open? Every time he worked, I couldn't move my head but I remember getting a glimpse of a slimy, slim organ that could have been mine. It didn't make me panic- I was a good girl. I was being strong, and it didn't hurt. I cried a little, since I was still able to remember my mothers sweet smiles and my fathers laughs, as if it was the only thing I could hang onto. Oh, mother... Please. This was a specific time I remember about that time an age, and that was my first injection by Mr. Jap. He was hovering above me like he always did, but this time he made what he was holding quite clear to me. A needle, that was long. It hurt, but only because I was staring at it. Everything else just felt numb, after that.

Nik walked into the bar, for the second time that week. She ignored almost everyone there, and went straight to the alcohol. The booze is what she needed, so she ordered several shots of blow jobs and started downing them.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aleksandr was used to drinking at that point in his life, but even the veteran drinker had to admit Garnett was a tough S.O.B. The two girls sitting on his lap fiddled with his hair and bit his ears as they poured more drinks into him. This was his world and he didn't care if Oga didn't understand. A world filled with lust, inebriation and sin. Drugs were something that he did from time to time, but wasn't very fond of since he felt a little bit of vanity. It wasn't as high as other Samarans, but he had it inside of him. "You see that ladies?" Aleksandr asked the two girls sitting on his lap as Oga left. "That's a loser. You gotta go for guys like me. Guys wh-" The man lost his train of thought as a newcomer stepped into the bar. Now women came in and out of the place all the time this wasn't anything new. There were two gorgeous women on top of him for God's Sake, but this girl caught his attention. Everyone gave off some sort of emotional aura. The only ones that didn't give off anything were dead and well she obviously wasn't and for some reason he couldn't see anything around her. The man abruptly got out from under the two VIP girls that had been called over for him and Oga before looking down at the man that had paid for the drinks. "Thanks friend. I gotta...Uh...Go..." He mumbled confused out of his mind.

Aleksandr tried to draw conclusions about the mystery lady as he approached her without missing a single step from all the alcohol in his system. Is she some kind of shinobi? He thought to himself trying to find a reason why he couldn't read her like any other human. Keep it together Aleks. You're the MAN. This is probably just the booz blurring your vision. He grinned at himself thinking he finally understood the situation, but the moment he got near her he was speechless. He'd seen beautiful women before, but this mystery girl was something else on top of the fact she broke his Qazan. Ruffling his hair the #1 player in Suna could not figure out how to talk to the mystery girl. He felt...Powerless...Get it together Aleks! What the ******** are you doing!? He thought just before tripping on nothing and landing at her feet. He'd quickly get up and fumble to regain his posture while leaning against the bar table. "Soooo." He started awkwardly. "You're new around here. I uh..." His thoughts were deleting themselves as quickly as they were being created.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Desire Points : Garnett x5,

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:50 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

When the stuttering cute boy arrived, she had already went down on... three of the shots? She was lining up for the fourth, which made her hesitate. The boy was nervous, and after seeing his attractiveness, she was too. She held up a single finger, to show him to wait a minute. Putting her hands behind her back, she leaned down and picked up the last shot glass with her mouth. When she tilted her head back, the alcohol would slip down and disappear down the back of her throat. Putting the glass down, she let out a huge whoop, and turned towards the boy... man? He was slightly taller than her, so he could have been older. "I'm definitely not new." She giggled," well. Actually, you can say that I am new to this bar. I've never really thought about coming here." She swayed a little bit, falling into him but immediately jumping back and blushing. Her entire face beet red," I'm so sorry-" She burst into another bundle of giggles. Nikola was definitely drunk.

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Aleksandr watched the mystery girl take another shot as if it was nothing. He'd seem other girls do this sure, but this girl wasn't like them. She was doing something that messed with his brain. Some sort of jutsu. It wasn't possible. Her giggle made his chest feel strange. This was something that people who were in love experienced. He knew, because women always fell in love with him. It was normal. It was natural, but none of this was normal. He didn't even know the mystery girl's name he shouldn't feel that way just because of a single giggle. Not only that, but it made thinking even harder than before. "Yeah. This is the only place in this sand pit that I can actually meet people that don't know 100 different ways to kill me." He said with a small grin just before the mystery girl fell. He immediately went to help her and held her arms in his hands as she giggled again. The same giggle that made his heart stop. "You don't think you've had a little too much miss?" He asked looking in her eyes. Nothing. He couldn't manipulate her at all. His Samaran bloodline was being blocked by something he was sure of it now. "What are you?" He asked trying harder to use his powers on her, but failing ever time.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Desire Points : Garnett x5,

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Vivian's strut had slowed to a steady tread as she followed behind Yami. Completely lost in this world of Sand, the young lady did her best to stay on full alert. She'd heard quite a few things about this blazing oasis. Remembering the last time she drunk, The little woman smiled at her actions. Armand was there too, her touch intoxicated him. Now the thought of him Intoxicated her mind. Mhmm. Good times. "Yea I'll go in, don't go too far. Please Yami I'm serious." With a final glance towards Yami, Vivian Uzumaki entered the bar only to be bombarded with loud noises and mysterious stares. Could they decipher visitors from inhabitants? Who knows. Vivian, who now strode with a sense of clout, found an empty stool and plopped down. Noticing the cute little scene of shinobi falling over, another smile arose. It seemed that smiles came easier these days.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:52 pm

Loto Teh Sake

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami nodded and begin asking around, but no once really knew where the kazekage was but described him and gave him his name. Was this testial? He needed to see for himself. He walked into the bar with Vivian and found her where she stood. "Hey, I didn't get directions but im 97% sure its him, Wanna drink a bit?" He would ask her. His presense and Samara BL would break the restraints on her shyness due to yami keeping it at a minimum.
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
No one is able to pinpoint what or who you are without you telling them. For some reason, you are simply an enigma; background information cannot be found, your class and bloodline cannot be identified, even by dojutsu . . . this gives you a clean slate in every situation.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:305

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:09 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

When she fell against him, his warmth surprised her. She wanted to feel it again, so she pushed herself against him and looked up, a smirk on her face. "I- I am definitely drunk. That is what I am." And she was a noble, a Lydian, her uncle was the Kazekage and her best friend was a dragon. But at that moment, none of that mattered. In that moment, she was simply drunk. "My name is-" She paused, unsure exactly what it was. "Why don't you take me home? We can- OH I'm Nikola Raskoph." She was being impulsive, and she wanted him. There was something about him that was different than any other capable guy in the room, but she couldn't put her finger on it. She wasn't drawn to him because of her lady parts, but there was this lump in her throat and her stomach was flipping. Was it the vodka?

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
Aleksandr knew this girl from somewhere. The longer his body touched hers their heat blending. Maybe a long time ago. Maybe in another life. Aleks didn't believe in that stuff though. To him you only had one chance and that was that, but right now he didn't really know what to think. His hands found their way to her waist. He wasn't even thinking. Since his head decided to go offline he resorted to basic instincts. Well nice to meet you Why Don't You Take Me Home. My name is Aleksandr Vitalyvech Marchant He smiled feeling calmer than before. He wasn't the only one acting foolish in the current situation. His powers were off, but he was still a man and could tell when someone wanted him, but for the first time he was wondering if it was right to do something with someone that wasn't mentally stable. Well you're drunk too man...She's different don't do this...Stop being a panzy ALEKS! World War III going on in Aleks' head and he was no where near denying this girl's company. Everything about her attracted him and her immunity to his powers was the greatest seduction of all. He inched his head towards her lips and spoke into them. Lead the way Nikola...Raskoph... His eyes looking at her lips and then her eyes. Back and forth not focusing on either.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :

Desire Points : Garnett x5, Nikola x1feww[ERROR808/]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:22 pm
((Mission))A young man would enter with a blue mask on his face. He wore a long coat with a sword and sat down. After placing the removed sword on the bar counter, he ordered a cup of tea and turned to the person performing. Some of the girls giggled looking at him as he continued to drink. These girls were actually the girls of Gang triads in the bar who came just for a fun time. But they would not find that here, instead they would find Raphael making there girls blush just looking at him. He smiled and stood up removing his long black coat and stood up. Guess he figured he'd give himself a go at it. He called over the assistant female bartender and whispered in her ear before she went up to the stage as the last act went off. "That was a good act am i right?" she said as the bar began to cheer for the man. "Good, glad to see everyone is treating person well. Now, Introducing someone who is making there first appearance inside the bar, Raph-A-el!" She introduced him as he walked onto stage. They cheer'ed except the triad bosses who looked at him with blank expressions. "Thank you, Thank you." He said as the lady gave him a quick hug before going off stage. She returned with a guitar he had asked for and got back off stage to watch the performance. A song called Give me love, Mix that with an attractive person singing that and it would be the ultimate seduction weapon and heart throb of every girl in the room. Everyone sat and watched as Raphael would sing to the audience, The girls in specifically. He made sure that they would listen up and close, And emphasizing the chorus. The young male looked at one girl in particular, She was the girlfriend of the main traid, one of the three triads in the room. She was sad from the man before Raphael walked in, Now she was paying close attention to him and what he was singing. He pretty much walked off stage, allowing his voice to reach every place of the bar. In one of the chanting parts he actually reached his hand out to the girl and walked on stage with her and strummed as good as he was doing while walking around. She listened to him as he sang to her, the girls looked, not caring of the specific girl he brought on stage with him. As he finished the last chant, he would finish off the word love with a long release. He finished and the crowed cheer'ed for him. The main Triad walked on stage and pulled the girl in Kissing her. She would wipe her lips off after that display of affection she didn't want. It was obvious that she was afraid to stand up to the man. The man was up close and personal in his face, and she looked down and sadness. Still smiling, Raphael sent one hard punch to the mans nose, knocking him out, He caught him and with one thrust of the palm into his chest, Sent him flying into the chair he was sitting in. It was effective and the chair did not break, It basically just slid back a bit, and the girl would hug him, He would put lipstick on her lips before kissing Raphael on the cheek leaving a kiss stain. He would Whisper to her and she would nod before leaving the bar where guards where waiting outside. They escorted her to another home, just in case the man felt a bit angry. The guards got the man and asked about Raphael. "It was self defense." The bar tender said winking at Raph. He smiled and watched as the other two triads took the unconscious man home. He got off stage and put his coat back on, and got swarmed with more kisses from other girls with the Triad men. He thanked them and left with his sword. ((Exit))
Complete
16,950 ryo  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:35 am
Loto Teh Sake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Entering the bar he would be greeted by hello's by people already in the bar along with the bartender. She gave him the first drink on the house. instead he would pass the free drink to skylar and pay for his next drink
                                                        "Can you hold your drink down?." .
                                                        He asked as a joke. Namito rarely drinks, but when he does, he can hold down gallons and gallons of it.
                                                        "Warning its strong."
                                                        He wasn't even joking, he always gets the strongest drinks whenever he comes to the bar.
                                                        "."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:24 pm

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"Screw you all!" He shouted with a laugh, Yami was wearing a mask Hiding his face. He grabbed a bottle and knocked the male bar tender out with the bottle before walking out with another glass bottle of sake. He swigged it down before throwing it at the bar and walking off. After this he disappeared, almost like it was off the face of the earth. No where to be seen, Gone, No possible way of finding him.((Exit))
Finally... It explodes.

Samara's Trail - Passive
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: No one, screw all of you
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 13(+3/-1) / Strength: 7((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:355

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Namito stood up after chugging down another glass of sake and turns to Skylar.
                                                        "I gatta.....I gatta go."
                                                        He said, possibly 8 glasses of sake wasn't the smartest idea. He walked out of the bar stumbling almost and wanders off, No one knows where he went but he's in the village, Somewhere. All is for sure is, he disappeared like yami did to, No way of finding him, Non at all ((Exit))
                                                        "."

Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces