Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]
The Sands of Lost Time: Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:18 am
Lady Apple White
User Image

"Y-yea but, That's what I like about it, Its sweet. I like sweet things and sweet people." He explained to her before switching to the comment about energy. "Eh...well your right, I have to carry that thing around all day." He said pointing to the large shape covered in wrap the he stabbed into the ground Previously. "But I don't really get worn out that much." He said as he watched her sit down next to him and look at the sky. "Beautiful right?" He asked as he ate a few pieces of orange chicken before closing the box and focusing his attention to the sky, He laid back, placing his head on his two hands. The gauntlets made no effect to the comfort his head against his hand. He felt something wasn't right, The whole time Gyuki hasn't said one word yet. He pushed it aside and sat back up turning To nina. All this talk of feelings and like's he became curious. "Hey nina, what do you like?" He asked.

Chakra: 160 | 160
                                                                  Stats: 9 | 7

Tailed Beast Form Inactive

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Black Widow

Technique(s) Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:23 pm

Mood: Normal
Thoughts: "Let's not talk about me."
Chakra Pool: 125/125
Crush: NA

User ImageIntroduced Species < < Theme Music

.::. In a way we are all connected,
threaded together.
In a way we are all suspended,
bound going nowhere. .::.

User Image

[Medical] ▬▬▬▬ [Gennin] ▬▬▬▬ [Sunagakure]

N i n aW e i s s
Little Nini

He likes sweet things and sweet people? Ha! That was cute and amusing. Her image of Namito was slowly forming him into a guy who liked sugar coated food along with overly nice individuals which wasn't bad per say but foolish in her own opinion. Dark brown eyes shifting in the direction Namito had pointed as a large shape covered in white cloth filled the reflection in her eyes. Nina didn't say anything however as she turned away from the image of the weapon and returned her gaze to the sky. Hearing Namito's comment about the sky being 'beautiful' in which she disagreed"No. No it's not." her words filled with such a flat tone that it was about as bare as the desert they lived in. "It's just the sky." but her expressionless gaze remained looking up at the cloudless space above them. His next question caused her gaze to shifted over towards Namito. "I have.. particular likes...odd ones." not really answering his question but kind of going around it.

.::. We speak in tongues
and we walk on the wires between,
we don't belong here. .::.

Fight Music > > Your going down!User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : ~~~

User Image

Chaos_wolf12

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:31 pm
Lady Apple White
User Image

Namito would let out a small smile. "Alright Nina." He said to her as they both watched the sky. Guess she isn't a fan of the sky. It seemed she watched it but wasn't a fan of it very much. Yes it was a blue sky with clouds, but it has a feel to it once you really look into it. When he asked her about what she liked he would turn to her. "I may not be able to top that, But trust me, there is more to me then it may seem. Its okay if you don't wanna talk about yourself." he said to her as he crossed his legs. He turned his head and allowed his Brown eyes to meet hers along with a shining smile that formed from him. He sat and waited for her to respond to him.

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Black Widow

Technique(s) Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:01 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░ ░░█░░ ░ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▄█▄ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀

The boy kept widening the hole between them two. "I'm actually an assassin....guess who is my first assignment...", a playful grin overtook his face. Kai would deem this man as a lunatic. Sinister faces, to dark grins, then playful smiles. These were all apart of Gabriel Heiland."But first....I want you to meet someone..", his voice lowered. Gabe simply ruffled through his shirt where the doll was placed, then roughly pulled it into the open. At the very moment Kaijuu laid eyes on the doll it...transformed? In a blink of an eye, it had turned from a worthless doll into a full fledged woman brandishing two blades of equal sides. Then the evil grin grew once more. "Sorry...it's just business...", Gabe wondered how the boy would react. Little did Kai know, this was all a front. As a Veritas, his tongue could spew lies wrapped in truth's clothing.
User Image

Loto Teh Sake

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:11 am
Kazuya Inuzuka User Image Genin User Image Konohagakure

User Image

Kazuya waked in as if all was right in the world. He wanted to get some training done before the next exams. He was hopeful but wasn't sure of himself at all. He had no idea who he would meet today. He had gotten to know many people during his years in the academy but was not sure who would show up at the training grounds. As he walked in it looked like a couple of people were about to get some training started. "ooo a spar." He quickly ran over to watch the seemingly awesome battle to get started. As he got closer he said "Hello guys, I'm Kazuya but you can call me Kaz. Are you guys going to spar?" He had an amazed look on his face as he waited in anticipation.

Chakra: 150
Strength/Speed: 6/7
Class: Taijutsu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 am
Kaijuu Fuwa

"For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are..."
User Image

User Image

Kaijuu did not even bother looking at the doll even as it turned into a woman with two blade. Kaijuus eyes watched Gabe intently not making a move or speaking as the boy seemed to be insinuating that he was given an assignment to kill Kaijuu. "Looks like you should have left me kill him sooner.... Come on Kaijuu let me do it, LET ME KILL HIM!!!" Shukaku bellowed in excitement drooling at the opportunity to finally come out and kill someone.

"Once we know his capabilities I will let you come out. You are too brash right now. If I die you will go back in that jar. I do not wish for that to happen Shukaku so you must be patient." Kaijuu said still holding his ground and not speaking. The only thing he did instead was zip up the hood that was revealing his face. He was watching Gabe intently and as he did the sand around Kaijuu began to shift and coil slightly as if the very ground beneath Gabriel and Kaijuu was upset that combat was occurring.

"....And to the dust we shall return"

/Sunagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Fuuton/ - /Speed: 5/
/Strength: 3/ - /Chakra: 150/150/ - /Ichibi Host/ - /Jinton/
OOC:

Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

Loto Teh Sake
I can never tell when you post XD.

A Just War

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:32 am

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀
▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░

Will Edit Soon.
Helios - C
Triggers Upon Sight
Fools the enemy into believing that either an intense wash of sun or moonlight is completely covering the battlefield, heavily reducing their vision and straining their eyes for a period of four posts. At this point, the best you would be able to see of the Samara is a brief blur every now and then.

▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█   ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ █ █▀▀   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█
▒█▀▀▀ █░░█ █▄▄▀   ▒█░ ░░█░░ ░ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ ░░█░░   ▒█▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▄▄█ █▄▄▀
▒█░░░ ▀▀▀▀ ▀░▀▀   ▄█▄ ░░▀░░ ░ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ░░▀░░   ▒█░░░ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░▀▀

That pearly smile. The smile that Gabriel bore was one of many colors. This smile in particular was a playful one; one that foretold no harm. It was so indifferent to his speech, yet matched his childish tone. Anyone who specialized in the study of human behavior would easily decipher his lies and truths but no one in this vicinity possessed such knowledge. Winds blew. Screaming through the ear drums of the grounds habitants, a short pause between dialogue foretold an oncoming battle. Tall, brave, and determined was the battle woman that stood between them. Then, it happened. "Sorry...", echoed as the sun's golden rays intensified into something horrific. The blazes would drench the grounds into an array of blinding lighting. It would suddenly become difficult to see and focus seeing as anyone within his area would begin to strain their eyes to observe this battle. It was then that the doll blasted forward towards Kai. She was quick, her blonde locks flopping with each precise movement. Once close enough, the warrior would strike out towards his shoulder.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:13 am
Kazuya Inuzuka User Image Genin User Image Konohagakure

User Image

Kaz saw bright light suddenly shower the training grounds. He was excited, he was about to see a great battle. He was blinded but could still smell the area around him. He was not sure what was going on but he was not going to run from this awesome experience. He notices a difference in the area. Whoever was standing next to the blond guy moved towards the guy in a coat. "The first move has been made." he said to himself. He only wished he was able to train with someone to teach him something other than what he learned in the academy.

Chakra: 150
Strength/Speed:
Class: Taijutsu

Loto Teh Sake

A Just War

Metal_Edge91

Bossetta

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Mood: Normal
Thoughts: "Let's not talk about me."
Chakra Pool: 125/125
Crush: NA

User ImageIntroduced Species < < Theme Music

.::. In a way we are all connected,
threaded together.
In a way we are all suspended,
bound going nowhere. .::.

User Image

[Medical] ▬▬▬▬ [Gennin] ▬▬▬▬ [Sunagakure]

N i n aW e i s s
Little Nini

"Great cause I wasn't going to anyway." pealing her gaze from the sky she seemed to dislike so much and returned his shinning smile with one of her own. A short giggle escaped from Nina as if Namito had said something funny, which he didn't. Moving onto her feet as she patted her legs trying to shake her skin of the sand that seemed to like it so. "Good talk." she said with a hint of amusement in her voice as she turned from Namito and began to take her leave. A weave of blonde hair swept up behind her taking a graceful exit. Leaving Namito alone with his thoughts and his lunch.

.::. We speak in tongues
and we walk on the wires between,
we don't belong here. .::.

Fight Music > > Your going down!User Image

⇜ Θut Θf Ȼharacters : Sorry for the super later replay. Had a bad reaction to meds.

User Image

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:16 pm
Lady Apple White
User Image

Namito giggle a bit after her response to what she had said. As she got up, she said another line before walking off. He watched as her blonde hair flowed in the wind as she walk. "Woah." He would think to himself. "Namito has a crush!" Namito was ganna get defensive but decided that he wouldn't. "Ya know what fish face, i do.....i do." He would say within his sub conscious. he would then continue to eat with the thought that there relationship may have improved.
                                                                  ((Its cool, glad to see your alright.

Mist blade Kirikubibocho

Theme Not tomorrow

Bloodline
                                                                  Black Widow

Technique(s) Used

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        Namito would wipe his face off, Removing the sweat from his forehead as it goes down his body. He yawned and began singing.
                                                        " And i can instantly lose my mind."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:49 am
User ImageUser Image

How did she end up there? Only god knows, but she waltzed into the Training Grounds, the entire area was surrounded by sand. A new place for her, never before had she stepped into such a plain area. She was wondering around the area when a young man was spotted. "Namito!" She knew his name, but he wouldn't know hers. She skipped over to him," What a beautiful voice you have. Perhaps you're an idol?"

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                          ⇨ Speed: 6(+2/-1) / Strength: 5(+2/-1)
                                                          ⇨ Chakra: 0 + 50 - 0 = 50
                                                          ⇨ +1 in the strength of their chosen Sage element

The Duel of the Fates -
                                                          This ability is what makes a Ningen truly limitless. It is one that the Saigon possessed, passed down to Xhu and then his creations. It allows the Ningen to connect to outside forces, beyond the fabric of the earth. It allows them to draw from the spirits and the universe beyond. This is what allows them to generate so much natural energy, to create elements from nothing, and also to store limitless reserves of energy.

It also connects them to nature -- to the birds, the trees, the skies. They can communicate with other species, plants and animals alike. Their six senses are enhanced and they take on animal-like qualities when it comes to these senses. They also have exceptionally long lifespans, their energy dispersing and creating wonders and new species when they die.

The World Around Me -
                                                          The Ningen, using their immense control of natural energy, can fiercely detect changes in energy. They are the best at noticing disturbances in chakra, and can even tell the exact technique being used by someone if they've encountered it beforehand, in RP only.

Chaos_wolf12

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:59 am
Jai Bait
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        As he was sing a young lady called out to him. He sat up and looked around in confusion. Were was the voice coming from, he turned see a white haired girl skipping over to him. Thank god he wasn't going crazy, Wait how does she know his name...Who was this girl?
                                                        "Oh, Hello."
                                                        He said greeting her, he was still a bit confused but left it alone and kept it at that before responding to her complimenting his voice.
                                                        "Thank you, I'm no idol, i can just sing Naturally, May i ask your name?"
                                                        He said, it was in his nature to be a gentle men. But he was still a wild person when the time allowed it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:03 am
User ImageUser Image

"Nami Ametsu, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said energetically, a crazed look in her eyes. She was surprised that Namito was a simple shinobi, but as she shifted around in his mind she realized the demon the was inside. She didn't comment on it, however, but simply just continued smiling. "Question. Is this village worth saving?" She raised her eye brow, asking him seriously but with a tint of playfulness in her voice.

Technique :

Mission :

Stats :
                                                          ⇨ Speed: 6(+2/-1) / Strength: 5(+2/-1)
                                                          ⇨ Chakra: 0 + 50 - 0 = 50
                                                          ⇨ +1 in the strength of their chosen Sage element

The Duel of the Fates -
                                                          This ability is what makes a Ningen truly limitless. It is one that the Saigon possessed, passed down to Xhu and then his creations. It allows the Ningen to connect to outside forces, beyond the fabric of the earth. It allows them to draw from the spirits and the universe beyond. This is what allows them to generate so much natural energy, to create elements from nothing, and also to store limitless reserves of energy.

It also connects them to nature -- to the birds, the trees, the skies. They can communicate with other species, plants and animals alike. Their six senses are enhanced and they take on animal-like qualities when it comes to these senses. They also have exceptionally long lifespans, their energy dispersing and creating wonders and new species when they die.

The World Around Me -
                                                          The Ningen, using their immense control of natural energy, can fiercely detect changes in energy. They are the best at noticing disturbances in chakra, and can even tell the exact technique being used by someone if they've encountered it beforehand, in RP only.

Chaos_wolf12

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
Hidden Sand Village - Sunagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash