Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Custom Approvals
Custom Weapons Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Narcissistic Nihilist

Malevolent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:58 pm
lotosaki
Name of weapon:Ami and Omi
Your Rank:Genin
Who owns the weapon:Isabelle Godright
Where it was found/Who made it: The weapon was found in the Desert within the land of wind.
Users Class: Elementalist
The Range of the weapon: Slightly under Four Feet per fan.
Weakness:Extremely Fragile because of the multiple holes already designed into the fans. A precise hit can shatter each fan.
Description: These paired fans are crimson adorned with three setting suns on each. Once fully opened, one can see the trail of holes and tiny indentions in the weapons. When swung in any way, the flans give off a horrible high pitched screech. Isabelle has mastered this frequency and is not effected by such. If an enemy is close enough, or suffers a direct hit the high-pitched scream can cause nausea, and dizziness.
Rp Sample: Black

Denied.
In and of itself the weapon is solid, but the effects of the screech are problematic. The nausea and dizziness need to omitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:24 pm
Narcissistic Nihilist
lotosaki
Name of weapon:Ami and Omi
Your Rank:Genin
Who owns the weapon:Isabelle Godright
Where it was found/Who made it: The weapon was found in the Desert within the land of wind.
The Range of the weapon: Slightly under Four Feet per fan.
Weakness:Extremely Fragile because of the multiple holes already designed into the fans. A precise hit can shatter each fan.
Description: These paired fans are crimson adorned with three setting suns on each. Once fully opened, one can see the trail of holes and tiny indentions in the weapons. When swung in any way, the flans give off a horrible high pitched screech. Isabelle has mastered this frequency and is not effected by such. If an enemy is close enough, or suffers a direct hit the high-pitched scream can cause nausea, and dizziness.
Rp Sample: Black

Denied.
In and of itself the weapon is solid, but the effects of the screech are problematic. The nausea and dizziness need to omitted.

Well, what's the purpose of a custom weapon if only the weapons designed are approved. Especially with no sort of effect, or uniqueness. What could I change in order to get these babies approved? Hmm Hun?  

Loto Teh Sake

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:27 pm
User Image

Name of weapon: Duel Dragon's Claw
Your Rank: Jounin
Who owns the weapon: testial uchiha
Where it was found/Who made it: The father of testial crafted the swords. The father of test used them in battle. The reason being for their use was because of a man who challenged his father to a sword fighting duel to the death. They took each other down. The opponent dying slower then test's father. Month's later he took a look at the blades. He then read an enscription that only him and his day talked about.
Users Class: ninjutsu
The Range of the weapon: each are 5 feet long.
Weakness: They aren't built for blunt swords so they have that chance to break.
Description: They each have a easy but smooth to grip end. they are each sharpened to the point of were they cannot be any more sharp. They are opposite color's depicting yin and yang. they each have the uchiha symbol on them. they have no collar. The red is the color that sticks out due to the material used to make that causes it to glow Emphasizing the sharingan.
Rp Sample:

Testial sat at the grave sight were his father was buried. Grabbing the swords he unsheathed them Finding writing on one of the blade he read the sentence he alway's used. "Testial of kusagakure full speed ahead." looking at the other one it had said. "The moon sets in the east creating the dawn of fighters." That was written on the black blade which he never uses in battle due to it being the favored blade of his father. he rubbed his hand across the red seal of his clan. He began shedding tears. "He...he knew i would look at these. Did he wan't me to keep these?" he said to himself. he then grabbed the blades and sheathed them. leaving the sight of his burial he then entered his home and grabbed a long bag were he put the swords inside of them to were only the handle's were showing. He then went to the training field his team used to train. Closing his eyes he then grabbed the white blade. Grappling it harder he then shouted. "Test of kusagakure, full speed ahead!" he jumped into the air and as he fell he unsheathed the blade and slashed it across the wooden stump. He then rubbed it across the entrance of the sword sheath before sliding it in. as i clacked into it the stump split.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:32 pm
Name of weapon: Joukai Dynamo Generator
Who owns the weapon: Kaito Arata
Where it was found/Who made it: Passed down from his father.
Users Class: Weapon class.
The Range of the weapon: Changes.
Weakness: Cost 5 chakra each time the item changes. Thus between his chakra based abilities and using this weapon, he can run out of chakra quickly.
Description: The weapon without light chakra from the Joukai clan, is just a simple steel pole that fits perfectly in the users hand. When powered with the clans chakra, the item can form into multiple different melee weapons such as a sword, spear, axe, shield, etc. Since the weaponry is made from chakra, it's near weightless, the only weight being the base in Kaitos hand. The small metal pole talked about earlier is sky blue, and the weaponry formed by the light is bright white.
Rp Sample:

This is basically just the same as using scrolls to summon weapons, but uses his own little spinoff by creating weapons through his clans light abilities. If approved, I'd actually like to have two of them for weapon styles that need multiple weapons.  

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:48 pm
Capt Kool-Aid
I'd add to that chakra cost, and you should define how fast it switches form, that's pretty crucial.

Chaos_wolf12
This didn't have to be submitted here. But Approved.

lotosaki
"Your weapon is pretty op. You can keep people away with a move that can't be blocked and it costs nothing to use. I don't think it can be fixed, so I'd give up on the entire concept."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:56 pm
S H I N I N G A C E
Capt Kool-Aid
I'd add to that chakra cost, and you should define how fast it switches form, that's pretty crucial.

Chaos_wolf12
This didn't have to be submitted here. But Approved.

lotosaki
"Your weapon is pretty op. You can keep people away with a move that can't be blocked and it costs nothing to use. I don't think it can be fixed, so I'd give up on the entire concept."

Would ten chakra be enough? And what would you suggest for timing? Obviously not instantly, maybe like a full post and at the end of my post I could react with it? Also could I change this to make it two weapons in one slot or do I need two slots?  

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(Once again, i put weakness below the description, cause really, whats the point of knowing its weakness before u know what it does?)
Name of weapon: Jikero's Fists of Fury Fists of the Blood God
Your Rank: Genin
Who owns the weapon: Firo
Where it was found/Who made it: It was made by a Famous weapon smith, Jikero of the Iron, But Firo found the weapon lying on the floor...next to the Dead body of Jikero...after he killed him for both his life-force and to see if his blood really was black like oil like he said it was...Turns out that was a joke. Oh well, live and learn...sorta of.
Users Class: Taijutsu
The Range of the weapon: Fist Weapon, So Punching Range
Description: The Fists of the Blood god are made of a special Chakra conducting metal that both adapt to and enhance the chakra of those that pass through it. This allows the weapons to act as an extension of their own body in terms of chakra, reducing the concentration required to apply chakra to the weapon. Inside of the fist weapons are a small grip with a button where the thumb rests, if this button is press, two small gyro's activate, generating a sudden shock of lightning that surges through the metallic surface of the fists, causing minor burns, chest constrictions, blurred vision, and overall pain in opponents hit. This combined with the increased mass and size of the fist weapons lets the user attack with increased force and lethality.
Weakness: Each of the internal generators requires both time and chakra to charge, Draining 5 charka a post for 2 posts until it is charged. Once used, the weapon must charge again for the full time (With charging begining the post After it was used, not the same post it was used) before it can be used again.
Rp Sample:
If u need it, i will provide

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:41 pm
Amias Nicht
Name of weapon: Fueru - Tremble
Your Rank: S-rank
Who owns the weapon: Uchiha Ren
Where it was found/Who made it: Ren found the blade in one of the Cloud Village's many bladesman shops.
Users Class: Sage
The Range of the weapon: 3 ft (Close Range Weapon)
Weakness: Only at full effectiveness at close range. Consumes chakra in heavy quantities if overused.
Description: Fueru has a rather simple ability that makes it incredibly deadly in the correct situations. The entire surface of the blade is a slick, jet-black color. To the touch, however...it feels almost as though it were a razor sharp file. This means--of course--that using the blade without expending even a little chakra is extremely inconvenient, as any attempt at a slash would simply catch on the opponent's clothing. However, when at least Academy-ranked chakra is applied, the blade begins to vibrate rapidly. Depending on the amount of chakra spent, the power of the vibration increases, to the point where even the air around it begins to be effected. The blade--once given enough chakra--is able to shred through defenses like butter, and even deflect some forms of jutsu using its vibrations. A chart lists rankings and their effectiveness below:

Academy: Only useful for regular slashing. Cuts deeper than a regular blade due to its increased lethality while vibrating, but nothing to shake a stick at.
Genin: The vibrations extend up to six inches away from the blade; projectile techniques of Genin-rank and lower can be deflected, but can shred through physical defenses of Chuunin-rank and lower.
Chuunin: Up to one foot away from the blade. Projectile techniques of Chuunin, physical of Jounin or lower.
Jounin: Up to three feet away from the blade. Projectile techniques of Jounin, physical of S or lower.
S-rank: Up to ten feet away from the blade. Projectile of S, Physical of S+
S+-rank: Up to twenty feet away from the blade. Projectile of S+, Physical remains at S+.
SS-rank: Up to thirty five feet away from the blade. Projectile of SS, Physical now reaches SS.

(Note; if the technique is larger than the range of vibration defense, obviously it's going to go around. Lul.)
Rp Sample:

Not reposting for impatience, reposting so you know that this is my main account, and the one I'll be using from now on. Also, I'm pretty pink with embarrassment that I forgot that rule after all these years of being in NUR... redface  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:46 pm
Name of weapon: Joukai Senbon Launcher
Who owns the weapon:
Where it was found/Who made it: Kaito's father.
Users Class: Bukijutsu
The Range of the weapon: Medium
Weakness: Each time the weapon is charged, it costs 10 chakra and needs reloaded every 3 posts of being used.
Description: A small metal launcher that covers the top of the Kaito's right hand, and is attached to his wrist. There are three openings, that when charged with chakra shoot Senbon sized needles made from light. These needles are also very hot and can burn whatever they make contact with.
Rp Sample:

(On phone so the color thing is sort of difficult. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:56 pm
Capt Kool-Aid
Senbon Launcher is approved, and if you adjust the other one [10 cp per change, 1 post to change] It is also approved.

TheWingsOfTheGods
Approved.

-EM- Epic Muffin
I don't trust myself judging YOUR stuff, so I'll let Shane review yours, lol.

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:07 pm
thefire158
Name of weapon: Cloak of the Spirit
Your Rank: Chuunin
Who owns the weapon: Armand Tikoshi II
Where it was found/Who made it: Commissioned by Armand through an unnamed shinobi R&D corporation
Users Class: Taijutsu
The Range of the weapon: 0m -
Armor
Weakness: Permanent -1 Speed and -10% Chakra on Wear
Description: A simple concept, the Cloak of the Spirit (though many simply call it "The Cloak") takes the form of a simple and flexible matte black harness around the chest, with the main channeling device affixed in the center of the user's chest. While attached, it drills into the user's chakra network, stealing away their mobility and chakra. However, it is able to create a constantly reverberating and form-fitting shell of chakra around the user. It is permeable, and won't stop anything, but will always reduce any incoming attacks by one rank in power. As long as it is equipped, it will continue to function and sap the user for this benefit. It can be removed from the user of their own will in battle, but not re-inserted during that same battle.
Rp Sample:

Approved, If you add that it only works on things A rank and above.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:47 am
Ace is a Pirate now
Capt Kool-Aid
Senbon Launcher is approved, and if you adjust the other one [10 cp per change, 1 post to change] It is also approved.

TheWingsOfTheGods
Approved.

-EM- Epic Muffin

So for the first weapon, the dynamo. Could I edit that to have two of those so I could use dual wielding styles? Or would I need another slot?  

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:44 am
Capt Kool-Aid
Ace is a Pirate now
Capt Kool-Aid

TheWingsOfTheGods
Approved.

-EM- Epic Muffin

So for the first weapon, the dynamo. Could I edit that to have two of those so I could use dual wielding styles? Or would I need another slot?

It can be one slot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:36 pm
Name of weapon: El Taco Cart
Who owns the weapon: Arekkusu Morinaga
Who made it: Arekkusu Morinaga
Users Class: Medical
The Range of the weapon: None
Weakness: Fire, air, earthquakes, and just about anything.
Description: It's a variant of the jutsu to summon medical equipment. It has those too, but also comes with food and alcohol. It holds about anything Arekku would need to make medicine, perform surgery, or make food. The cart can be attach to an animal to be pulled or a person is also able to move it pretty easily using the handles on one side. The cart is able to be summoned by a special scroll that Arekku carries on him labelled tacos. The scroll could be easily be remade if it's destroyed, and the cart always seems to go back where it came from. Arekku honestly has no idea where he has his taco cart actually located as someone seems to keep it stock with fresh food and equipment for him. Arekku's taco cart also has a specialty item called chicos tacos, that makes people fall in a special kind of genjutsu when eaten. That genjutsu's name is love, yes people literally fall in love with the taste of chicos tacos cause it's so delicious. The taco cart has many weaknesses, but it can always be rebuild pretty easily. Though it has one incredible strength, it brings people together with it's delicious food. Also it's able to nuke a village........ With confetti and candy by pressing a secret button inside, downside their is no timer and the explosion just goes off the moment the button is press (MAJOR DESIGN FLAW). That button is next to the muffin button, this button materializes muffins when pressed. Destroying the Taco Cart automatically makes you an enemy of the state.
Rp Sample:

brown  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Loto Teh Sake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:18 am
Name of weapon: Misa And Misu
Your Rank: Genin
Who owns the weapon: Isabelle Godright
Where it was found/Who made it: The deserts of Sunagakure
The Range of the weapon: The fan is roughly 4'5". Without added length. The whip when fully extended ranges up to 25 ft. Without added length.
Weakness: The weapons are very fragile, a powerful blow towards the center of the fan would shatter it.
Description: Misa is the name inscribed on the back of the fan. Misu is inscribed in the grip of the elongated whip. If opened fully, Misa gives off a distinct sharp noise that can be utilized in trapping those who heard it in a genjutsu. Utilizing this skill absorbs 5 chakra from the user excluding the genjutsu's cost. Due to the hook-like end of the whip, when hit at full length the foe can be latched onto(only way to escape is to rip the end from of their flesh).
Along with these basic abilities, Isabelle can transmit chakra through them to add additional length constructed of pure chakra. This ability maxes out at +5 ft.
1 ft: 3 chakra
2 ft: 5 chakra
3 ft: 7 chakra
4 ft: 10 chakra
5 ft: 12 chakra
Chakra must be applied after every 2 posts.
Rp Sample:

(Red ***** Red)  
Custom Approvals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas