[FIN] Cookie Delivery! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:52 pm
...Oh yeah; Alex had used his name, and he had been using his too rather than 'Hayes'. Damn. Aulus' brows knit and he gave a stiff shouldered shrug. "Why does it matter? It's not relevant anymore really now is it? I left all that behind when I joined; Aulus is my real name now as much as anything else." Alex was the only one who called him Kurt and that was because... well Alex was special, that was all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:59 pm
She shook her head and let it go. "It doesnt... I was curious is all... Since you know mine... my middle name is Ann... Answer for answer right?" She bit her lip. "Sorry... I guess... that was too far..." She would learn.

She looked to Tortie. "Alright... Well i have cheese cakes to make... And... Ill see you... At the party... Im working double shift on Shaymin research tomorrow. Hopefully we will have good news..." And she stood ready to leave so she didnt make him anymore uncomfortable with her prying questions... afterall... That was the least nosy of the things she wanted to ask.

"Thanks for talking to me Aulus...."

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:03 pm
Now he felt bad for not telling her.

What was wrong with him lately?

"Uh.... Right. Thanks. If I'm not in here you can get me on my dex." She was being kind to him. Did that mean he should just have told her? It wasn't like his name was a big deal. "See you tomorrow then."

Tortie looked at Aulus, at Kailee, and then back at Aulus. she asked with more than a hint of growl.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff