[FIN] Getting Out Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:04 am
'I'm intrigued,' Asgard chuckled, 'yes, I want to see this... dead parrot thing- oh? Oh, alright.' The interjection and subsequent assent were directed at Aulus, who had made a 'down' gesture at him; the Lugia lay flat on his belly, which allowed Aulus to walk over to him and sit down on his shoulders.

"Tired," Aulus explained with a rueful not-really-smile to Tam, scratching Tortie's mane as she followed him over and sat down by his feet. "And don't worry," he shrugged, "they're quiet now anyway. Yeah though we can do that sometime though Asgard, we could invite some other people and their pokemon too if you like Tam?" There was a very narrow selection of people who would add to rather than detracting from his enjoyment of the proposed experience but he didn't want to deny Tam the chance to invite somebody, like Rory for example. Ugh.

At the mention of Neph Paul shivered a little. <> He would definitely not want to be left alone with the Ariados.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:34 pm
Tambrey watched as Asgard allowed Aulus to use him for a chair...
It would be nice to have a really -big- pokémon to be able to do such like that with... but then, unless you were really careful and could somehow manage to make one perfectly to your specifics, in the lab, you were stuck with 'rewards' or 'requests' or such and they could be a lucky dip... Unless you caught a good wild 'mon or, she supposed, brought them from home as she had with Palu...
They weren't exactly huge battle-ready bruisers who could also be furniture though... none of hers were.
She made a note to look into the larger species they had 'in-sample' when she was well enough, and remembered, to do so.

"Fair enough," She returned Aulus' not-smile with a genuine one "I've been sitting all this time. Very lazy of me..." Again, she rocked the wheelchair back and forth. "Like a... movie night in a training room but for Python? That could be fun... Could, um, book one of the rooms just for that day and invite a few." She agreed.

<> Jubilee seemed very thoughtful for a moment <>  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:54 pm
<> Paul emphasized firmly. <>

"Heh, true," Aulus acknowledged, his smile managing to reach his eyes as she rocked herself back and forth. "And yeah, I think it would be fun. I could ask Alex and Claire, though I don't know if Claire will have time." He could still ask though, he missed spending time with her. "We'll have copious snacks, get some furniture in to sprawl on, all that; it'll be good."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:14 pm
Scarier than Red... And Red was a big, and loud, bird...
Maybe Neph and she hadn't been allowed to meet because Neph truly was so scary then...
<> Jubilee inquired, fearfully, after a moment; Neph was a bug, like Paul was, she was sure... And she knew that the species weren't all that dissimilar, not really, from her own... Or were they? She didn't think a Galvantula would eat her but, she supposed, she didn't -really- know...

"I think Rory would come as long as the Keldeo stuff isn't still keeping him really busy... I know there was a lot to do with that..." Who else would she invite? Aulus inviting Hayes made sense... and Claire, that made sense too... Slightly curious to imagine all three of them around each other, but it still made sense...
Most of her friends over time were now always busy, promoted or transferred somewhere...
Maybe Xander? But Xander would, of course, want to bring Frost, and she'd, at least, picked up that Frost and Aulus didn't get along...
"Well, we could see who shows an interest, at least, and snacks and furniture sounds good... Sound's already good," Training rooms needed clear commands, after all... "and I bet some of the lighting and temperature options might be, um... comfortable, as much as useful..."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:28 pm
<> said Paul, but he didn't sound one hundred percent confident about this.

Aulus nodded, quietly reminding himself that Rory hadn't done anything to earn his dislike and also that he really didn't want Tam to know about it. "Yeah, that sounds good, and agreed.... Hum, you know we could get a projector and project onto one of these walls, save lugging a screen in here right? You think we should invite the others from the mission?" He wouldn't object to the presence of any of them... well he would slightly object to the stupid b*****d who'd got them shut in that room but not enough to deliberately exclude him if others were being asked along.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:54 pm
Well Paul did not sound reassuring. Jubilee decided she was actually glad that she -hadn't- met Neph yet then... But still...
<>

"Oh! A projector!" How did she forget those existed?! She'd used one back in Ambergris a couple of times... "That's a lot more sensible than bringing a TV in here..." She agreed, and then considered the other point, smiling at the fact that it was Aulus who'd suggested it.
"Definitely. I mean, if you don't think anyone would mind, I certainly wouldn't... Be nice to show them we do very relaxed, pleasant stuff as well as this contest Kailee's gung-ho for... and, of course, show not everything is, uh... a great big pile of bodies with us..." Team bonding, or whatever it was; that could be nice.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:58 am
Paul did not look convinced by Jubilee's suggestion but he said; <> all the same because it was possible he supposed.

"Uh-hu," Aulus nodded agreement, "and... yeah, I think that'd be nice. Least everyone deserves after... after all that." Aulus' fingers tightened a little in Asgard's feathers and his mouth pressed into an unhappy line as images he would really like to forget pressed once again to the front of his mind. Sometimes he could swear he smelled the stink of that pile of corpses or saw it out of the corner of his eye. He definitely saw it when he went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:35 pm
<> Jubilee chirped, happily, and a little too confidently... All they'd have to do would be to get a hold of Neph's ball, let her out, and make friends with her, after all...

"Agreed..." Tambrey halted her chair's rocking and contemplated. That... That really -had- been the first mission for some of them.
She wasn't sure if the trauma of something like what Aulus and she and the others had been through actually truly made the mission any truly worse for them than grunts who... were entirely new to missions like that.
'What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger', she remembered, but frowned at the thought; she'd gotten stronger over a lot of time and a lot of experiences and missions... Right up until the time spent... there...
For some of the others, this mission had taken them right into the worst of things without a hint of just how bad it could be.
"Well. Laughter is the best medicine, right?" She forced herself to brighten up and smile at her partner.
"So Python's got to be pretty good treatment."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:19 am
Paul looked extremely worried by this suggestion. <> He was confident that the fire type would prevent Neph from eating them if she decided she wanted to.

"Thanks but I'll take potent analgesics and antibiotics," Aulus replied with a momentary lopsided little grin in return to Tam's smile. "Python as additional therapy though, definitely good." A bit of clever silliness sounded excellent actually, something to take all their minds off everything that had happened even if only for a couple of hours.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:21 pm
<>

"Ah, probably wise." She conceded, still smiling. She found herself rather looking forward to the idea, though, she supposed, though she'd probably have to be comfy in a wheelchair... or maybe she could move onto crutches soon...
They would still be awkward but, she supposed, probably less so than the chair, for something like a comedy night.
"I'll make some dip for tortilla chips or something..." She mused, her mind moving onto the kind of snacks she thought appropriate for such a thing.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 am
Paul gulped. <> That would avoid direct interaction and maybe Jubilee would drop the whole idea once she saw her.

"Sounds good," Aulus agreed, rolling his neck slightly and rubbing his face. "I could do nachos too, or Char can. He does them better than I do. And drinks. Maybe pizza." This was beginning to sound like a lot of food but hey, all of them could do with putting some weight back on... though possibly not in pure cheese. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:50 am
Tambrey was, likely, just considering there'd be a few people, and snack food was nice with comedy like that... She probably -wasn't- thinking about exactly how many people there'd be compared to just how much food they might end up with... Plus, there were the pokémon too... She was likely to let them eat some of it as well: diets weren't really something she did very well in pokémon training- oh, sure, she understood that the pokémon needed food, and what food they needed.... but she also rather often shared her own food with whichever (Mostly Palu or Lasi) pokémon happened to be around when she ate.

Lasi probably eat better than she, herself, did...

"... I really wish one of mine knew how to cook. Do you think Char could teach," who did she have? Wait, couldn't Gauntlet literally become an oven or something? She -really- had to work on learning more about that ghostly electric type and just what he really could do "one of mine?"

<>
Jubilee seemed very... pleased with the idea; she clearly hadn't the slightest inkling what Neph was like at all.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:57 am
"Oh yeah, I expect so." Aulus brightened somewhat as he said this and whistled to Char to catch the fire type's attention. "Hoi, Char, d'you think you could teach one of Tam's lot how to cook?" It was nice to feel useful, though really it was Char being useful not him but still.

"Charrr!" Char replied with a smile and a bow of his head.

"Great," Aulus nodded, "that's settled then. He can't read of course so he gets everything from watching cooking shows. He started off copying me but he's better than me at most things now, he does really good omelets."

<> Paul agreed cautiously. <>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:19 pm
Ella listened. She looked at Char with interest as he answered Aulus' question... and then looked at her forelegs with a frown.
Well then, it wouldn't be her getting to learn to cook... not in this form anyway.
She already wanted to evolve... but apparently there were even more ways that she could be helpful; Aggrons were bipedal, and had clawed hands... not /that/ unlike a Charizard... Though she did lack the fire typing...
She turned and looked up at Char.
<>

"Oh, that would excellent; thank you, Char." Tambrey smiled, and then tilted her head, curious "By watching cooking shows and copying you... that's... That's really smart, actually..." She sort of doubted any of hers were /that/ clever...

<< Oh, I guess that's true... All this 'training' and 'making friends' is still feeling so... new and strange to do; there are all these new little bits to consider and know about!>> Jubilee squeaked, eyes widening with yet another concept introduced; though she did understand the idea.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:54 am
Char rumbled and nodded to Ella. <> This was probably no great surprise to anyone who had observed the Charizard for any length of time; he seemed to take quite pleasure in all things domestic... and righteously burning his master's enemies of course, after all one needs variety in life.

"Yeah, Char's a sharp cookie alright," Aulus agreed with a smile, quite clearly proud of his pokemon. "Not that he hasn't made some complete stinkers in his time - like that curry that made me cry - but he learns for his mistakes, which is more than a lot of people can say for themselves." More than he could say for himself sometimes but oh well.

Paul nodded agreement, dimly recalling his early days with his trainer. <> he agreed, <> Most of the others seemed to love it but he just couldn't take pleasure in all the violence and danger. He tried though, he didn't want to let his friends down.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff