[FIN] Fired Up! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:19 pm
"Sure," Aulus agreed with a half laugh, "I'll be the Phantom in the shadows and she could be... what's her name, the singing girl." He shrugged; the joke was complete more or less and he was kind of pleased with himself for making the effort.

"And yeah, she is," another nod was given, "she's a good one." Aulus thought this of most pokemon but that didn't make it any less valid.

Char nodded.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:25 pm
She grinned at him enjoying a joking Aulus. "Christine!" she smiled. "Thats totally what you should do... Tortie's perish song... That would be a cute costume idea." She liked it and with that she looked to Tortie. "We woulg have to find her a wig..." She smiled. "Wouldnt you just love that Tortie? I have a frilly smock too..." Of course she was joking... She wouldnt torture Tortie with frills and a wig... a bow though... wouldnt she just look pretty as a present.

She just smiled as he complimented her pokemon.

Anura complied. A very similar burst of fire came forth.

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:32 pm
Tortie showed her teeth and snorted in disgust before pointedly walking around behind Asgard's tail to flop down there instead.

Aulus snorted and shook his head. "I think that's a no. I'll figure something with one of them to join in though, got to support my partner after all."

Looking back at the fire types again Aulus nodded vaguely in approval of what was going on, his hand coming up to rub at his neck again. Tired. Why was he so tired? He'd done more today than he had before he guessed but not much; he'd simply been out of bed, vaguely pottering around his room. He rolled his neck and tried to push back the feeling of weariness.

Char gave another rumble and nodded his head again.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:39 pm
Kailee laughed. "Aha im pretty sure that was a fudge no!" She nodded. Help his partner out... right...

She smiled. "Maybe today is enough? Im a bit tired... and i think a quick nap could hit the spot." Was she tired? No... would she sleep... Nope... Was he tired? He looked it...

Anura nodded. She nodded and kinda hugged him quick before running back to Kailee.

Kailee smiled scooping up the charmander. "You were awesome... did you say thank you to char?" She smiled to the large pokemon. Anura smiled and nodded. "Awesome then... " Turning to Aulus she smiled. "I think im gonna take my crew back to my room for a nap... We should do this again sometime... I know Anura is gonna be practicing."

caffeinecraving

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:20 am
Nap. Yes. Lying down at the very least, maybe listen to a podcast or something. Aulus nodded agreement, glad that Kailee was worn out too; it didn't occur to him that she was lying for his benefit. "Sure, no point overdoing it and looks like Anura has plenty to think about. And, yeah, like I say I've got a lot of time to kill right now so drop me a message when you're free and I'll meet you if I am too." Only reason he wouldn't be would be if he was with Alex or Tam, he hoped both of them got let out soon.

As Char came back over Aulus stood up, calling the majority of his pokemon back until only Tortie and the Charizard remained. "Good job Char," he nodded, "fancy another lesson soon?"

"Charr!" Char rumbled with a nod and a smile down to Anura. Right now however it looked as though it was high time he got his master back to his room for some rest.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff