[PRP] Down but not out (fin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:51 pm
Aulus thought about Alex and about Tam, and about Claire too. He wasn't sure if any of them would say yes - Tam was still not walking for one thing - but he'd ask and he might be pleasantly surprised. "Pub crawl it is then," he agreed, letting the correction pass without comment. "When were you thinking of going? And where, for that matter? Sandalwood? Out to Camphoreon?" It was a fair ways to Camphoreon of course but being the big city it was it was probably the better candidate for a pup crawl.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:02 pm
"Sandalwood might be best for a trial run, see how things go and if this one goes well, we can hit up Camphoreon when everyone is feeling up to it." Camphoreon was huge, and he didn't feel exactly up to pub crawling that massive city at the moment.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:15 am
As he hadn't actually said aloud that he thought Camphoreon might be better Aulus was able to let go of the idea without a fight; he shrugged. "Well you're the expert. Probably for the best anyway, I haven't drunk in...." He trailed off there frowning, lips moving as he worked back through a rather hectic period in his life to work out exactly when it had been that he'd been kicked by that damn water pony and started on the rollercoaster or injury and recovery and re-injury that had kind of precluded alcohol due to all of the drugs he'd been on.

"Four months?" Aulus said eventually, sounding a bit incredulous as he remembered that it had all started back in May. "******** hell, I need to get hammered before I turn into some clean living tosser who feels the need to tell everyone how great it feels not to poison your body." Said the occasionally internally smug vegetarian.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:35 pm
"Damn, I'm never going to have the problem. I'm too attached to my smokes to be a clean living tosser?" That was a fun insult, tosser. Lex grinned slightly, rocking back. "Anyhow, you good with bar food or do you want to eat somewhere nice before we go?" He might be a bit reckless, but booze on an empty stomach was going to make a short night of bar hopping.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 pm
"Neh," Aulus wrinkled his nose, "I could do without a fancy dinner." Maybe if it was Alex it would be fun, or Tam or Claire, but... no, he was up for a bar crawl but not for the long conversations a nice sit down meal brought. "Bar food or some kind of take out will do me fine, I don't want to spend a whole load of money while I'm saving up for another mega stone." He couldn't expect Alex to buy him all the shiny expensive things he wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:48 pm
"Delicious bad for you Chinese food? With crab ragoons and egg rolls?" Lex offered, considering cost and waitttt. "You have a mega stone! You lucky bum." He exclaimed and whistled slightly, trying imaging how much it would cost to buy one.

"Ehh," he didn't even have one Poke that could use that to evolve but still! Lucky, lucky Aulus!  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:54 pm
"Yeah," Aulus shrugged, playing for casual but aware, "they're sodding expensive but training is kind of my shtick, other than beating the crap out of people of course. I have one for my Charizard, I want one for my Absol too, and for Puck there eventually. ******** fascinating though, how the whole thing works, I mean nobody really knows what it takes for it to be possible and-" Aulus abruptly realized that he had been sounding more and more excited as he talked and stopped himself abruptly; the whole damn world didn't need to know what a nerd he was for pokemon.

"Egg rolls though, sure, but not the crab things. I don't eat meat." And much as he was the internally smug veggie he didn't like to go on about it to other people, it wasn't exactly manly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:07 pm
“Ugh… I’m not sure I wanted to know that Gengars have a possible fourth evolution to cause absolute mayhem with.” Lex wrinkled his nose, and privately made a note to ask his roommate if he had a stone, and if it was going to be used on any of his ghost types. Cause walk through walls was enough trouble.

“Both, and I’ll make sure you get egg rolls. I like crab and cream cheese.” He paused thinking. “Rice or noodles? Got to ask because noodles usually come in sauce and I have never asked what is in it. Rice is usually plain, spice it up however you want.”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:15 pm
"Mega Gengar is a sodding beast," Aulus beamed with slightly manic glee.

"Right though, food. I prefer noodles but if the sauce contains s**t I don't want I usually go for a basic fried rice with whatever else I'm having. Most places do some nice stuff I'll eat too, mushrooms and all. Or tofu." He was actually really rather glad that Lex hadn't made any comment about the whole food thing. Maybe Lex didn't give a s**t because he was an adult, maybe nobody actually gave a s**t and it was all inside his own head. Maybe.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:21 pm
"He or she or it would have to be. It is Gengar, it is already a beast," Lex bemoaned just imaging the terror a Mega Gengar could do to his belongings. He shook his head.

"Noodles are preferred but if they aren't in veggie sauce, go with rice. And tofu not bad, mushrooms are delicious." Lex paused, wondering if they would sub tofu with the chicken and mushroom dish, the one with the zucchinis. "Not a problem. Do your pokes want anything?"  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:48 am
Aulus shrugged. "It's kind of expensive to feed all of them on a night out, especially the big ones, so I usually feed them before I go. If one of them happens to be out they might have a bit of something though." Who to take along? A full complement was six was a must - he'd feel vulnerable with fewer - but he didn't want to be too conspicuous in the case of a battle so Asgard was out. Tortie, Char, Red, Paul, Phaeth and.... Thanatos? Yes, Thanatos, the frog needed more socializing. "What about yours?" he thought to ask in return after a moment, practically civilized of him really.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:34 pm
"Sunspot going to be fine outside." Lex had taken to wearing him like a hair clip and the mite pokemon was more into electricity then actual food. "Depending on how I care to dress, I'll likely leave out either Glit or Flatline. My porygon-Z needs more interaction with people."

He would bring along Howlback of course, the Crobat was what he used to travel. Maybe Spins, if he could trust the spider not to nom on random bird types. Perhaps Grims and Sideways.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:44 pm
"Well I guess that's settled then," there wasn't anything else they needed to plan, right? "So when do we leave? Seen as you're the expert here." Aulus was beginning to question the wisdom of a night on the town with Lex but he knew he was prone to paranoia and second guessing himself. What harm could a night out do? What was the worst that could happen?... Actually no, don't think about that, the list of possible unpleasant outcomes was long and probably full of vivid details if he let himself get carried away.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:47 pm
"About a week and a half from now? Give everyone a chance to heal up a bit more before we go out." He certainly didn't want to go out side still marred with noticeable bruises. "Which would be hmm Thursday? Thursday would be good." He mused. It certainly wouldn't be the busiest day.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:53 pm
Aulus shook his head. "Can't do Thursdays, I.... Oh, wait, yeah," his brow crinkled in a frown, "yeah I can do that Thursday actually, I haven't started my classes again yet." He'd forgotten for a moment and the memory brought a bit of a pang. He missed his classes. Before the mission they'd kind of stressed him out sometimes, he'd worried about not being taken seriously or messing up and getting laughed and but now... now he just missed them and wondered what he'd got himself so worked up about. That was probably another knot in his psyche that needed untangling.

"Fine though, message me if anything changes." Giving a small nod Aulus recalled his pokemon - save for Char - and clambered stiffly back to his feet. This had gone well, right? He had a social thing planned with somebody that wasn't Tam or Alex and actually involved leaving the base and doing normal person things in normal person places. It had to be better than him just moping around like he had been.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff