Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:46 pm

Where did all my motivation go to write my badass action/sci-fi Avengers/Transformers fanfic?!?!?! T^T
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:36 pm

A scene for my fanfic in this upcoming chapter (unedited as of now, so it will be improved later) that I wrote in hopes of lifting my writer's block for it.

==========

Starscream stood in his human holoform. He lifted up his head to stare at Nick with his innocent, childlike eyes, and then tugged at his trenchcoat. Suddenly though, the holoform flickered slowly. It sped up until he reached his true form, and looked down at Nick with the same innocent look in his eyes, even as a creature many would fear.

Nick craned his neck up to see Starscream clearly, and stared back at his face. And despite the fact that many would see something like that and cry, all he could see was a young child. One with a fractured soul. One that wanted to cry his life away knowing it wouldn't fix a thing. Softly, he placed a hand on the young Autobot, and gave a smile. "You're so much better than you'll ever be able to imagine," he said quietly. "You're amazing in your own way, and you can't let anyone make you think otherwise. Some might think you're awful, but it's just because they haven't realized the greatness within you yet."

Starscream shook his head slowly. "How can I be amazing when I've made so many mistakes?"

"Because you've gone to correct them. And that's how someone amazing comes along. When they fix the wrongs to make them right," Nick replied. He leaned in, and hugged Starscream's leg. "It doesn't matter to me the things you've done. Only the things you do now. No matter what happens, you're always going to be my little Screamy."

Starscream's mouth dropped open. He shifted his wings downward, and stared at Nick in utter silence. The only thing that came out of his mouth were fragments of words. Discontinued. Each on of a different statement. But then, his form flickered again, and suddenly, he was in his human holoform, locked tightly in Nick's embrace. He lifted his arms and hugged him back. "You're the only person who has ever guided me on the right path.... Optimus saved me, and completed my quest. But you took me in and you've treated me better than anyone has ever treated me in the past. I....... I can only find one word that can describe how I feel about you..........." He gulped, and closed his eyes hard. "W...... would you be mad if.......... if I started calling you daddy?"

Nick smiled, and placed a kiss on his head. He bent down and lifted Starscream onto his shoulders. "I couldn't have asked for a better son."

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:53 pm

more...
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:09 pm

OH MY GOD GRAVITY FALLS! OH MY GOD GRAVITY FALLS! OH MY GOD GRAVITY FALLS!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:49 pm

Aaaaannnnnd my drawing tablet breaks.

Just as I finally get the guts to work on things open a Society 6 shop.

Why does everything hate me?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:29 pm

So my house is being overtaken by silverfish at the moment. And when I went downstairs before, SOMETHING told me I'd see one somewhere. My perpetual fear is when I go to flip on the lightswitch to the workshop that a silverfish will be on there. Well... I was close. Because I flipped the lightswitch on and saw one scurry along the frame of a door, and I nearly screamed.

This is Satan:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:31 pm

Please don't read this yet. I didn't get to edit it because it's 12:30 and I need to go to bed...

====================

If there were silence within our hearts, then our minds would rule all and we would never know right from wrong.

Those were the words that stuck with me for a very long time. When I was just a little boy, I'd never known this kind of a thing. But who would when they're so young and inexperienced? However today, those words hit home rather hard, and it left me thinking a lot.

It was just morning, and I stared out the window at the rising sun. It was the day where I'd finally choose, and so I stretched out my arms and legs as far as they'd go, then sat up with half-closed eyes. I knew there wasn't much time, so without hesitation I threw my legs off the side of my bed and stood on my feet.

The moment my feet touched the floor, I cringed and screeched as I gripped my skull with my eyes sealed shut. It felt like a fault line appeared right down the middle of it. But then a single scene played out in my mind unwillingly.

"Tomorrow you will see the truth. And when you do, there will be something gained and something lost. Whatever that may be will be up to you. But just know there is no going back, ok?" a woman in a long white dress said.

I nodded, and sighed. "But what if I make the wrong decision?" I asked. I turned away with my head facing a small village, all its people still asleep. Then I turned to look behind the woman and saw nothing of the rocky hellscape that I had grown up in.

The woman smiled, and placed a hand on my shoulder. She lifted one of her large feathery wings, and wrapped it around me to drag me into her. Suddenly, I was softly in her warming embrace like that of all the most comforting clouds themselves. "Matt, I've told you that there is no right or wrong decision. Because it's whatever your heart tells you is true."

I shook my head. "Why can't my heart just stop, and let me think? I get the two confused, and I was taught to follow my mind and not my heart. How do I know which is the one doing the talking?!"

"You never follow your mind, for it lies. Instead you feel for something else. Whatever comes to you first in a decision is your heart. When you get the idea that you should challenge your decision, and something tells you that it isn't right, THAT is your mind talking."

"So go with what I feel?" I asked.

"Yes, Matt," she replied. She unwrapped her wing, and bent down in front of me. "I won't choose for you. This is YOUR decision, and......." She poked me where my heart was softly. "You need to believe it's right."

Suddenly, the entire scene faded to white, and there was a loud ring. My eyes shot open, and there I stood once again in my room, no longer in a cringe. I sighed. "Thank you, Mistress Mara... I just........... I..........." I shook my head. Don't bother saying anything. You won't be able to find the words... I thought to myself.

I began to sloppily make my way to the clothes that lay on the edge of my small bed. Without stopping, I scooped them into my right arm and walked to the bathroom door in steps that made a two year old child look impressive when they walked. And the moment I tore open the door, I saw nothing but a man who had slept the whole night away yet slept for not a minute.

I let the clothes fall to the floor, and turned on the cold water for the sink. I splashed my face with it, and rubbed my narrow blue eyes until I could open them completely, only to see my brown hair as though I stuck my thumb in an electrical socket. But what could I have suspected when I felt like my feathery bed was a brick, and my fluffy blanket was sandpaper.

"Happy sixteenth birthday to me..." I muttered as I pulled off my grey night shirt and black night shorts. "The day where I'll choose my side. My life... And the day where I'll be shunned by someone but loved by another." I reached for a white tee shirt, and light grey cargo pants that I had placed onto the floor, and dressed myself in them quickly. They seemed to match the light color of my skin, but I knew they'd never match the colors of the outside village.

To finish off my look, I took my hands and flattened out my hair. No time for a shower this morning. I said to myself as I turned and walked out of the bathroom.

Slowly I made my way to the bottom of the steps which just lead to a front door with white sandals at the bottom step. I stopped half way down it, and sucked in a deep breath, then closed my eyes and walked until I felt the sandals, and shoved my feet into them as comfortably as I could, then reached for the doorknob and pulled it open.

Instantly, I heard the shouting of market people out on the streets, and bells ringing and countless voices.

"Twenty dollars for this sack of potatoes!!! Freshly grown in a farm on the grassy lands!!!" a woman called out.

I opened my eyes to see a woman right beside my house on a ground made of black rocks, and she held a sack of potatoes. They were a delicacy around here because in order to grow them, one had to cross over to the grassy side of the mountains which was too close to Elden Village, the rivals of this lonely place for millions of years to come.

Suddenly, all fell silent. I groaned, and rubbed my eyes, then looked up and beyond a spiky stalactite that grew out of the ground, only to find hundreds of eyes on me. Word got around... I thought. It was so ominous to hear only birds flying around and tweeting in the sky.

"It's Matt!!" someone called out.

A man gasped, and covered his mouth. "Today is Choosing Day!!" he shouted, though it was muffled.

"Choosing day?" someone asked.

At that moment, all heads turned, and the hundreds of voices began to rise again in mutters and whispers that I couldn't have cared less about making out.

My eyes shifted to the sky, which was bright and blue, but it had a few thick clouds that danced across it. A flock of blackbirds flew overhead, and disappeared out of my range of sight. The sun had risen a substantial amount, and was above the trees.

"It's time to go make a decision!" someone said.

I jumped, and gasped, and my eyes shot open as wide as they possibly could go as I gripped my heart and felt it breaking through my skin and bone with each beat. "Lord Raven!" I barely managed to say. I brought my hand down to my side, and attempted to catch my breath. At least I was fully awake after that.

Suddenly, a man with thick black armor stood, so tall that he put a tree to shame. His silver hair was messier than mine was just minutes ago, and his narrow blue eyes with slits for pupils peered down into my mind, which was blank in panic. And, like everyone else but me, his slightly darkened skin stood out against the rising sun.

Lord Raven held a hand out to me. "You are to follow me into the valley where the rock and the grassland meet, and where your sacrifice will be placed upon the altar of your destiny. Take my hand for either the first ride of many, or possibly the final one you shall ever have alongside me as a friend."

I looked up at him hesitantly. "But can't I--"

"There is not a moment you may misuse. The decision must be made before the sun reaches its peak in the sky for the day. So follow me into the valley, dear Matt."

With a heavy sigh, I lifted my hand up and placed it into his. Suddenly, a swirling black vortex appeared behind Lord Raven. And from it, a horse let out a strange sound, and galloped out onto the bumpy rock grounds behind him. The portal closed.

Lord Raven turned, and placed a foot in the stirrup on the saddle, and pulled himself up onto the horse. With his brute strength, he yanked me up onto the back of the horse itself, and let go of my hand and grabbed a brown reins with it.

I gulped, and my heart still beat hard, but not fast. My eyes had narrowed yet again a little, but the fear was still there.

Lord Raven pulled the reins on the horse, and turned it down a long narrowed pathway with occasional stalactites on it, and it was all surrounded by a valley of dead trees and plants. He kicked the horse softly, and let it storm off.

"H..... have I seen this place before?" I asked. "On my travels to Elden?"

Lord Raven shook his head. "Never. For this place is one seen only by those of age, and the location is untold, only shown," he replied.

I nodded. "And both you and Mistress Mara will be there, correct?"

"Well the ceremony is to see which kind you heart resides with. So what would be the point in it if she were not there?"

I stopped talking there. I said and did nothing at all, except for look at the tall valley that stretched on and on and on with nothing but dirt and stumps and withered plants everywhere I looked. My ears drew in to the sound of tapping and clanging hoofs on the hardened ground.

Suddenly, we took a turn in to the dead valley itself, and began to kick up dust and dirt. And it seemed like we rode on for forever and ever. So long that I lost track of the time.

After many many minutes, I began to see a few plants that lived within all the death and destruction of where I was from. Flowers and small green weeds that stuck between branches and twigs. And in another minute, I saw grass that began to grow. I raised an eyebrow, and as another minute passed by, I turned my head and saw a full field not too far ahead, where two strangely shaped pillars stood with a sword in the ground.

"Do you have a choice in mind?" Lord Raven asked. "I have been bound by ancient traditions to convince you to stay, however if you leave, then it is your life and it is under your control."

I shook my head. "I haven't been able to make up my mind yet..." I said quietly.

"Be strong. My sister chose to join the Elden Village and their kind, and she was born with the heritage of the first Blackbird descendants like me," Lord Raven said.

I sucked in a breath, and sighed. "I'm just scared that I'll make the wrong decision..."

"Mind or heart. Whichever you believe speaks the truth, then follow it. Whichever you believe whispers lies you must deny. That is the only way to success."

We came to a stop, and the horse let out a sound again and bucked. When it stopped and landed on both feet, Lord Raven hopped off, and helped me down onto the ground where deadlands and grasslands met in an intersection.

Suddenly, I looked over to the deadlands side where a tall, narrow black stone stood with the symbol for the Blackbird Village. Then on the side where there was pure grass, ever so fresh and bright, a white stone of the same kind stood with the symbol for the Elden Village engraved on it. And between the two, the sword stood in the ground.

"I'm here!" someone called out.

I looked up, only to see a woman with a white dress, long curly blond hair, and narrow silver eyes, and large feathery white wings. She looked exasperated. "Lord Rave, is he prepared?" She stood up straight, and looked down at me.

"Yes he is, Mistress Mara," he replied. "Matt, you must now choose a side. Walk to the sword, and drive it through the altar of your choice, then leave the print of your hand on the top of it. But choose wisely as this will never be able to be changed."

I gulped, and my eyes widened. I held back the urge to pant, and everything began to tremble. But slowly, I made my way to the sword and gripped it with both hands and dragged its short blade out of the ground.

Suddenly, I stood and looked at the two altars, the place to jam the sword into them both tempting me. And once again, my heart began to race faster than my mind.

"If you stay then you can live life without punishment. All thoughts can rule you, and you may remain fearless with simplicity," Lord Raven tempted me.

"But if you join the Elden Village, you will finally belong, and you will be loved," Mistress Mara stated. "You will finally fit in, and you can live life with a heart of purity and happiness in the light with good people who are just like you. You can help them and they will help you, and everything will fall into place."

Out of nowhere, I began to sweat. My world began to spin, and I gritted my teeth and continued to look back and forth between the two altars. The sword became sweaty in my hand, and began to slip slowly.

I looked over at Lord Raven, and then the black altar. Then I looked over at Mistress Mara and the white altar. Then something hit me. And it was a strange feeling. Something that balled up in my chest, but in a good way. Sort of like a pain but one that didn't hurt. And instantly everything froze and I stared straight ahead at the white altar. Slowly, I lifted my sword and walked forward toward the land of grass and light, and lifted it up high. Then, with my focus placed on the hole, I closed my eyes tightly and rushed it through there. Everything began to glow, and I raised one hand up to reach the top of the altar and placed my free hand on it.

Suddenly everything began to change. I felt something heavy on my back, but something light in my heart. Something light in my soul. And then I felt myself land in two hands.

"You made the right choice," they said. "You followed your heart, Matt. You got my message."

I cracked a smile. "You were right. My heart WASN'T silenced, but instead awakened. And now I see what's right, and what's wrong. There is no longer a silence in my heart..."

And that was how I learned that the heart was always right. And to ignore it was to deny truth and purity. For no right and wrong can exist without both the heart and mind. So silence the one that whispers the lies, and let the one that whispers truths sing to your soul.

If there were silence within our hearts, then our minds would rule all and we would never know right from wrong.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:53 pm

SOMEDAY MY FINGERS WILL BREAK FROM SEWING

But today is not that day

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:38 pm

Tomorrow I have 2 competitions for marching band in one day... I'll be dead tired by the time I'm home.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:07 pm

I have to march in a literal mud pit on Saturday... It's a dirt field and we are going to be hit by a hurricane. We may end up inside the school and just play, but EVERYBODY hates this field, and it is infamous for kidnapping your shoes. Yes, people lose their shoes while marching there, and they have to go on like its normal and like nothing ever happened until the show is over.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:25 pm

Phoenix Paladin
I have to march in a literal mud pit on Saturday... It's a dirt field and we are going to be hit by a hurricane. We may end up inside the school and just play, but EVERYBODY hates this field, and it is infamous for kidnapping your shoes. Yes, people lose their shoes while marching there, and they have to go on like its normal and like nothing ever happened until the show is over.

Why not wear boots or something high. I've never lost my converse or my boots.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:04 pm

delasislas
Phoenix Paladin

Marching band only gets shoes sadly... And if one person were to wear boots, we would all have to go out and buy the same ones in order to march with them...

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Phoenix Paladin
delasislas
Phoenix Paladin

Marching band only gets shoes sadly... And if one person were to wear boots, we would all have to go out and buy the same ones in order to march with them...

Dang, that sucks. get long laces, and tie them up around your leg?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:45 pm

So a friend of mine really hates reading, and he says the movies are always better than the books. I am in love with reading, and in 99% of cases, the books are always better than the movies. I read The Maze Runner, and then saw the movie with him, and he said the movie was amazing. However I thought it was absolute crap compared to the book (I loved the book with all my heart), and refused to spend another cent on it ever again. So for his birthday, I got him the book for The Maze Runner, along with a blank card that had a map on the front of it. On the inside I wrote, "Happy Birthday!!" on one side. Then the other I said, "Stories can take you on a journey, and an amazing one if it's something you enjoy. So see where this one will take you. You'll love it. Trust me."

The thing is, my school has us read all these awful books about abuse, shitty life and lifestyles, and depressing topics that I won't even mention. And all of those things make so many students hate reading. I know that was the case with me, and I loathed reading for years. However, I got Divergent and the first four Ender's Game books, and then fell in love with reading anything sci-fi and fantasy and dystopia, and now I go everywhere with a book of some sort. And I hope that by finding things my friend likes to read, that he'll become at least somewhat of a reader. There's a book out there for everyone, and they just need to find it.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:22 pm

I just wanted to make something where it starts out big, gets small, and then big again. Kind of all over the place, but it's 10:20 and I wanted to write. Whatever happens at that time just happens.

==============================

She stood alone for far too long
The days dragged on
While she stared
Over the ledge
At the end
Of the
Earth
But then it
All came back
As she gave a big
Smile to the world again