Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Love Struck (Temiria & Dragon Scorch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nero

Nero followed Ariana to the check out line. For some reason Ariana became a lot more reserved and antisocial when she got to the register. Nero wasn't sure why really. The woman behind the counter seemed friendly enough and she new who Ariana was. But then she kept staring at Nero, which kind of creeped him out. Nero decided to busy himself with the useless junk and candy bars next to the register in order to not make eye contact with her but not in an obvious way. He would glance over every now and then so not to be completely avoiding all eye contact. In the academy they trained him to be as natural as possible and not to draw attention to your self by acting out of place.

The woman made small talk with Ariana for a spell until she began to inquire into how Ariana and Nero met. the question was directed at Nero, which caught him off guard. His brain fired out a few cover stories for him to go with when Ariana interjected with her on version. Relieved, Nero nodded in agreement, and added "I'm from New York originally. So I don't get to see a lot of this. And Ariana was always going on about how nice and open her quiet little town was, so I thought some fresh air would do me some good. So here I am." When Nero spoke he was cool and deeply rooted in his cover story. It was as if this was the most natural thing for him to say. He was even charming at times with a sexy little smile and his smart gray eyes. "I'm Nero, by the way... like the Roman emperor." His face contorted slightly as he explained, as if he didn't like to explain it but felt it was necessary. "Yeah. I'm fairly certain my parents must have been sadistic history teachers or something like that in another life." He said apologetically, shrugging his shoulders and then looking back down at a magazine.

Ms. O'Donald continued talking to Ariana in a hushed tone, though it wasn't very quiet. When she said that Nero was very attractive, the blood began to rush to his face turning his face white, as if all of the blood was draining out. He then remembered that when Ariana blushed before she turned more pink, and therefore Nero's face then turned the same pink hue. He turned his face down more so not to show his color change. He then heard Ariana say that they were just friends, which caused the blood to drain away allowing him to regain his composure. It also reminded Nero that they were in fact not in a relationship even if he subconsciously wanted to be.

As Nero quietly continued to listen he heard Ms. O'Donald mention Ariana singing at the fair. Ariana quickly shut her down and began to walk out. "It was very nice to meet you." Nero said as he followed quickly after Ariana.

"Well that went well."
Nero said once they were out of ears shot. "Why were we avoiding her again?" He bluntly asked as he got to the truck

Temiria
((ooc: ))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:09 pm
Ariana
She watched as Nero carefully cover his tracks. Saying he was from New York was a smart move since so many people lived there. Also his lie came out so well that if she didn't know the truth she would have believed him. She knew though that even with everything she did to prevent rumors that they would be spread by this woman. She would tell lies around the whole town to make drama, like it was her own personal soap-opera, this made Ariana mad to no end.
Once she was at her truck she shook her head, and placed the groceries in the bed of the truck, and looked at Nero.
"I hate that women. All she says is lies and she doesn't care who she hurts in the process," she said, with anger in her voice. "Your name along with mine is going to spread around town, and even though I clearly stated that we are friends she will say otherwise. While that is not the worst she can do, she still shouldn't spread lies, and I'm sorry for that. One thing that you don't want with your visit on Earth is to have rumors spread around about you," she said, and got into the truck, starting the engine.
She took a deep breath, "She told the town that she thought that the accident was my mothers fault. That she shouldn't have been out so late, and then she wouldn't be dead along with my sister. That women spread around rumors about my mother when she was dead. I don't like her," she said, tears filling her eyes as she drove through the town. "I'm not going to sing for her to make her life easier, because she didn't help my life easier just harder," she said, shaking her head, talking more to herself than him.
She quickly composed herself, and wiped the tears that fell from her eyes, "I'm sorry," she said, and gave him a small smile. "So, we will have to go back to the house and put the groceries away, before they go bad, but we can do something else after that if you want. I don't know what you would like to do?" she said, hoping he had an idea.
Dragon Scorch 08

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:21 pm
Nero

All Nero could do was listen and try to understand as Ariana spoke of the poisonous nature of the woman Nero had just met. Nero wasn't sure how to respond to her hatred for this woman and her lies. On Tahroo, if someone openly lies about something they know is false they are ignored. They are a people of integrity, and the idea of slandering another's reputation is frowned upon. Nero was also personally very brave and blunt when faced with confrontation and would never stand for such a thing. But things were different here and had to be dealt with delicately. Nero sighed and placed his hand on Ariana's arm, allowing his warm touch to comfort her. "You can't let others opinions determine who you are. Don't let them drag you down to below their level. ... I have noticed that the ones who push other people down, only do so to bring themselves up. It is selfish, and unkind, and weak. Most of the time those people are the saddest with no real weight to them at all." Nero's tone was soft and soothing as a close friend would console a grieving friend. He was also wise beyond his time in his eyes and in the words on his lips, as a scholar. He continued to listen and learn that the woman from the store was poisoning the hearts and minds of the people in town by spreading horrible lies about the dead. It is universally accepted that to speak ill of the dead for no reason is rude and uncalled for.
Nero was filled with sadness for Ariana that she was plagued by such a terrible human being. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to." Nero said reassuringly. He then had a horrible thought come into his head that he probably should have kept tucked away, but he couldn't help himself. "You know, If you really wanted to, I do have some mental abilities that cloud come in handy when dealing with a certain viper... I could go in and create a mental block or something to at least stop some of the rumors or discredit her lies in some way... If you wanted me to. Because what she is doing now is not right." Mind control or alteration was always difficult and and highly immoral, though Nero believed that in this instance it was a necessary evil. But only if it was what Ariana wanted. It also helped that most humans are simple minded and easily susceptible to psychic implantation.

Ariana stated that they had to stop off at the house to drop off the groceries and that they were free to do whatever they wanted after. She asked what Nero wanted to do to which he replied "I don't know. What do you guys normally do to have fun around here?" Leaving the decision completely up to her.

Temiria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:24 pm
Ariana
She felt comfort when Nero touched her. She felt so much from this alien stranger that she had only met just last night, and it made her a tad bit sad because she knew it would be short lived. Nero was wise and kind. She agreed with him bullies probably felt worse about themselves to do such things, but it still didn't make her feel much better. Words still hurt, and when everyone gave her a look, she one what it was all about. Ariana still felt as though her mom died yesterday from the stares of the town. The poor girl that lost her mother and her sister in a terrible accident. It may as well been tattooed on her forehead. She didn't fell that with Nero, she didn't feel pitied or babied, but comforted as equals. It felt nice to not be treated as a young child.
When Nero offered to control the minds of the towns people, Ariana shook her head, "No, let's not do that. You don't need to do that for just me. I just need to toughen up, I guess, and not let it bother me anymore," she said, with a small smile. She defiantly didn't want Nero to use mind control to the entire town just for her benefit, because that was just wrong. She wondered though if Nero would use the power eventually. This new power brought up was very scary. She did trust him, but she did know from experience that people you trust the most can betray you.
Ariana had to think for a moment on what they should do next once they unloaded the groceries, "I am going to give you two options," she said, with a smile. "We can go to the horse barn, and then maybe go riding to the water falls. Or we can just go for a walk and talk. Sorry, there is not much fun to do in a small town. Maybe one day if you would like we can go to the city, you come with me to when I go to school, or we can just go for fun," she said, with a smile.
Dragon Scorch 08

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:56 pm
Nero

Thinking back on his offer as he observed the concern on Ariana's face, Nero realized that the way he worded it was a little vague and could have lent to misinterpretation. What sounded like total and complete mind control of the entire town was in actuality only mental suggestion or suppression of certain facts on one individual. It was hard enough to change things in one mind, let alone a hole town. And control over one's will was completely out of the question. Though Nero didn't have to worry about the misinterpretation for to long when Ariana dismissed it, saying that she didn't want to do that. She would rather take the harder rout and com out stronger on the other side. "Suit yourself... Actually that might be the better option after all. Sometimes taking the harder path is far better than taking shortcuts, in the end. You normally come out stronger after being forged in fire." Nero explained reassuringly. Humans were stronger than they knew. They had the ability to keep pressing on even when fortune was not in their favor. Therefore Nero knew that Ariana would get through just fine.

Ariana then told Nero that they could either go for a walk or ride horses to a waterfall or they could go into the city on a later date. Nero smiled sharing her enthusiasm for the proposed activities. "I think horseback riding would be fun. I'm interested in seeing how your horses are different from the ones I'm used to. So lets do that." Nero stated with a charming side smile as they pulled back up to Ariana's house.

Temiria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:27 pm
Agent Williams

After a half hour of driving like a bat out of hell, Agent Williams and his team were getting near to their prize. The gps said that the Alien craft crash landed on a farm just down the road from their current position. Agent Williams could feel the rush of adrenalin coursing through his veins with every mile marker they pass. The proximity to possible new technology was unbearable. "This is going to be a good day. I can feel it." Agent Williams said to his copilot siting next to him.

They finally reached the farm nearest to the crash site according to the gps. Pulling up the long drive Agent Williams donned on a pair of standard issue black sunglasses and started looking for possible signs of trouble. The farmer who owned the farm must have been out in the field, for he was no were to be seen at the moment. He did see a beat up old Chevrolet truck pulling up the drive though with two older teens in the cab. He pulled up to the house and got out of the car and waited for them to pull up.

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:00 pm
Ariana
She nodded in agreement, glad that he knew that she could handle by herself. She didn't really like anyone fighting her battles for her. She would rather suffer than have someone do something for her which was strange that she was being so open about everything. She just felt as if she could talk to Nero. He was a stanger, yes, but he was the kindest stranger she had ever met. He was willing to help her with evil Ms. O'Donald even though they had only met the night before. She wished he didn't have to leave but he had to get back to his home planet. Even if it was her choice, whether he'd stay or not, she wouldn't make him stay, because that would be cruel to Nero.
As they pulled up on the gravel driveway. She noticed a vechile parked in front of the house that she did not recongnize. "Who the hell is this?" she asked, to herself, and stopped the truck in front of the house. She put on her smiling country grin, having a feeling this wouldn't be good, and she would have to play an act.
"Hello," she said, to the man in the sunglasses, "Can I help you, sir?" she asked, kindly. "If you are looking for my father his out tending the feilds right now, and won't be back for another couple hours," she said, looking at him. This man seemed very serious, like he was an actor in a spy movie. She didn't know why he was here, but she had a feeling it was because of Nero.
Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:03 pm
Nero & Agent Williams

Agent Williams watched as the truck pulled up and the young lady driving got out to address him. "Good mourning." he replied with an heir of fake congeniality. She then continued to state that her father was out in the fields and that he wouldn't be available for a few hours. Though the situation was not ideal for Agent Williams, he could work with the situation presented to him. "Awe, well that's to bad, I was hoping to have a word with him." Agent Williams stated looking off into the fields as if he was genuinely searching for the girl's father. He then turned his attention back to the girl before him. "That's fine. How old are you little lady?... Do you live here?" He asked awaiting a response before continuing. "Tell me, Have you seen anything out of the ordinary lately?... Strange lights, or a crash of sorts sometime during the night?... We lost contact with one of our aircrafts last night and we believe that it crashed somewhere in this vicinity. If you would, we would like to have a look around your property for it. It's of the utmost importance. You understand." Agent Williams was very cold and formal in his speech. though he tried to come off as a nice relate able guy, he was still very tight and intimidating.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

When Nero first say the man in the navy suit, he knew that this was one of the men that the academy warned him about. He was very tight and serious, which put Nero on edge. "I've got a bad feeling about this." Nero voiced his apprehension. He almost didn't want to get out of the car, but seeing Ariana leave the cab forced him to do the same. Luckily Ariana grabbed his attention first, allowing Nero to move under the Agent's radar. He walked over to where Ariana was standing but remained a few steps back to not be noticed. Though every natural instinct wanted to just stare at the ground and avoid eye contact, Nero looked right at the man in the suit to show that he had nothing to hide.

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:21 pm
Ariana
Ariana looked back and check that Nero was behind her. She didn't know this man he was a complete stranger, but she knew she had to give him the information about herself to get this agent off their back. "Umm... I am 19 and yes I do live here," she said, looking at the man, skeptically. "A crash around here? No, sir. Haven't seen one of those. Maybe you have been misinformed. I would sure call the authorities if there was a plane crash in my backyard. I think you have the wrong coordinates because I am a light sleeper I am sure I would hear it if it had happened," she said, looking at the man like he was crazy. She was a great actress. She had taken acting classes in college and was excellent in them. "And I don't know why you need to look around the property if I already stated that I didn't hear anything," she said, firmly. "I think I would hear a plane crash," she said, shaking her head, "But you can look around if you want. You won't find anything. I got chores to do so if you need me to make a tour you are going to be out of luck," she said, with a shrug, she knew they would never find the old barn without her help. The barn was on the boarderline of the property and was hidden by trees and bushes it almost looked like part of the forest from the property.
"Anything else you need? My boyfriend and I got ice cream that needs to be put in the freezer," she said, pointing to the back of the truck.
Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:38 pm
Nero & Agent Williams

Agent Williams listened as the girl told him that she didn't hear anything. This was not the answer he wanted to hear, causing him to narrow his gaze under his black sunglasses. She was lying, and Agent Williams knew it, but he couldn't prove any of it yet. In his line of business, Agent Williams couldn't afford to follow red herrings or false testimonies. He needed evidence.
"No, that's quite alright. I believe you." Agent Williams stated masking his anger with a more understanding and friendly face. "There must have been a mistake, I apologies for the inconvenience. But listen, If you do see anything out of the ordinary, give me a call." with this, he produced a card out of his pocket inside his jacket and extended it to Ariana. The businesses card was stark white and crisp with only the name John Williams in sharp bold black letters and a phone number underneath it. The back of the card was embossed with the insignia for the C.I.A. in white so as to be barely visible. "You two have a good day now." He said as he got back into his car.

"What happened? Why are we not going in?" said the man in the passenger seat of the car.
"They know something, and they are trying to hide it. If we move in now when their guards are up, we are going to miss our opportunity completely." Agent Williams said, gripping the leather steering wheel tightly, frustrated that he had to wait. "But we will get them. Just wait."

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Nero waited silently as Ariana surprised him with how well she could lie. Whether or not it was enough to fool the Agent was another story entirely, but Nero sure seemed satisfied with it. He watched as the man's face turned dark and menacing, causing panic to run down Nero's spine. Though he never showed it on his face. Eventually the man in the suit backed off, but something about his mannerisms gave Nero the impression that he would be back.

Nero followed Ariana back to the truck to get the groceries that they had just bought. When they were out of earshot Nero finally spoke in a hushed tone "You think we've seen the last of him? I've got a feeling the answer is no."

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:31 pm
Ariana
Once the agent handed her his business card she knew he would be back, and that her act didn't fool him. She could sense his anger, and it made her scared. What was he going to do to Nero once he found him? What was he going to do to her for lying? She had no clue, but she gotten into a huge mess.
Once the agent left she felt a little relief but it still was known that he would be back to check up soon. She turned to Nero, "Yeah he will be back, and you will be gone. That guy is not good news, he is part of the government and is probably looking for the space ship hidden in the barn not a plane," she stated, and went to the bed of the truck to unload the groceries. She carried the bags inside, knowing Nero would follow, "He will experiment on you, torture you, and then kill you. I can't let that happen to you," she said, with a shake of her head. She was panicking. She didn't know what to do. She thought she had more time with Nero but with the agent her time with him went to zero. Nero needed to get into space right away before they found him. His disguise was good, but she was sure the agent could see right through it.
She quickly put the groceries away and then from there went to hug Nero, "I'm sorry," she said, softly, "I don't want you to go, but you have to. To save yourself. You have been a good friend, but you need to fix your ship and get home," she said, holding him for a moment and then pulling away. She didn't look at him so he couldn't see her tears. She would have to deal with it. She had only met this man last night and she had such strong feelings toward him, he was the closest thing to a friend she has had since her mom and sister past away.
Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:31 pm
Nero

Nero followed Ariana back into the house with the remainder of the food they had bought. He knew that being an alien on Earth would make things difficult for him, but it was never his intention to drag Ariana down with him. He regretted putting her in harms way, though without her help, Nero would never have made it this far, and for that he was eternally grateful. Nero wasn't going to let anything bad happen to Ariana, that he promised himself. He would make things right some how.

Nero listened as Ariana described the atrocities that would befall him if he was ever captured, which to be honest terrified him, but then she said the most beautiful words Nero had ever heard. She said that she was going to try to protect him from that fate, even if it meant going against her own leaders. Nero was deeply moved by her compassion for life, and her protective nature. Ariana was the most beautiful woman in the universe right now. She was just as beautiful on the inside as she was on the out. Nero couldn't help but smile at how wonderful this girl really was.

She then moved in for a hug, which was completely unexpected by Nero, causing him to tense up for a moment, before realizing how nice it felt to be held. He melted in her warm embrace, wrapping his strong arms completely around her and holding her firmly against him to protect her from the world. Resting his head on her shoulder he could hear her tell him to leave again, this time for his own safety, but leaving meant putting Ariana in danger, and Nero was not ready to leave until he knew that she was safe.

Ariana was the first one to break the hug before both of them completely broke under the weight of that embrace. She didn't want him to look at her, but Nero needed her to for what he had to say. "Hey... Hey. look at me." He said in a husky voice gently lifting her face to meet his gaze. "I'm not leaving you. Not until I know you're safe... I got you into this mess, and I am going to do everything I can to get you out. Okay?... We're just going to have to make them believe, that we are perfectly normal, until we can figure something else out." When he looked at her, with those gray eyes full of hope, it was as if anything was possible as long as they did it together. "We'll get through this. I promises."

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:59 pm
Ariana
She shook her head refusing to let him see her cry. She couldn't let him know the affect he had on her. She wouldn't know how he would react but she knew there could be a negative reaction. She felt his hand on her face guiding her to look at him. She knew he could feel the wet tears, so she turn to look at him giving up on the fact that she didn't want him to see her cry.
When he stated he was staying part of her wanted to leap for joy. She would get to spend more time with him, but in the end he was risking his chance of going home along with his life. "No," she said, looking at him, "I will be fine. You are the one at risk not me," she lied, not sure if she would be safe or not once he left. She now didn't have just one danger in her life but two, her father and the agent. "I can't..." she started, but then shook her head. "You need to go," she stated finally, even though it hurt her to say it. She couldn't risk his life just to keep her safe. She didn't feel any danger to her was coming once he left, but if he didn't he would probably be capture since it didn't seem like the agent was very fond of giving up. She looked into his eyes that will filled with hope and she believed that they could do it and get through it together, but she still had doubts. "How will we get through this? He is going to be watching us all the time. You can't sleep in the barn anymore, because if you do he will the barn by following you. The last place that agent needs to be is that barn. Where will you stay? And how will you fix your ship if he is always watching? He is not going to give up. We are done for," she said, looking at him.
Dragon Scorch 08

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:28 pm
Nero

It pained Nero to hear that Ariana would rather have him leave for his safety than stay for hers. He wasn't ready to leave just yet. There was still so much that he wanted to experience, and see before he left. He also wasn't ready to leave the company of Ariana. She made Nero feel as if he was not alone in the universe, and that someone could care for him, and it was for that reason he had to stay. Well that and the fact that his communication system was broken. Nero then looked deep into Ariana's eyes and say pain, and he knew that this was just as hard for her as it was for him. Neither one of them wanted the other to leave, but they were at an impasse. "I can't go yet anyway. My ship is to badly damaged, and I have no way of communicating with my people for a pick up. So we are going to have to figure something out for at least a few days." Nero said stating the other factors that Ariana forgot to mention.
Ariana then asked how exactly they would be able to pull this off. Nero turned his face away at this to think. He could play out multiple scenarios in his head at once, but he needed time to think it all through. "Give me a moment, I'll figure this out." He furrowed his brow and started thinking of every possible situation, until finally he had something that might work. "I can move all of my equipment below the barn in a secret room. I can make one just like I filled in the crater, only the opposite. And that way they won't be able to just stumble upon any of it if they came snooping around... Also I can say that I'm going out there to restore the old barn. The good old city slicker who comes out to the country to help his girlfriend with a once in a life time project... I think we can sell that. What do you think?... If anything it will buy us some time." Nero was really hoping that his plan would work, for he wanted to stay, and he really didn't want to be tortured, maimed, or killed by this Agent Williams. It had to work. "We just need some wood and supplies to really fix up the barn, in case they want to check on our progress."

Temiria

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

Temiria

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:48 pm
Ariana
She couldn't fight with him anymore. She knew he was right. Nero was smart, but she didn't think that he could fix his communicator or even his ship in just a day. His plan to hide his ship in the barn under ground, and the plan was solid. She just hoped it would worked, because she defiantly didn't want anything to happen to Nero.
She knew the supplies would cost money but she could take what she had in her savings and by them. She hoped it would be enough. "We can get supplies another day, but I think we should also figure that you will be sleeping here now. You can't be a guest and be sleeping in the barn. You can work on your ship, and such, but you can also sleep in the guest room. At least that is what I think. If you want to, but if you want to sleep in the barn and don't think you will get caught," she said, wiping her tears away. She didn't know what her father would do with her friend living in the house, and if he would behave while Nero was here, but if it was to keep Nero safe from Agent Williams she would deal with her father. She just hope her father wouldn't hurt heron front of Nero or even hurt Nero.
"So, now that is over. Now what?" she asked, wiping the rest of her tears away. She was still scared about this thwart of Agent Williams, but with Nero here she knew she a little more safe than with him gone. "Do you still want to go see the horses?" she asked, "Or do you want to take care of your ship?"
Dragon Scorch 08

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces