Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Life is Just a Game (Bolt x Art) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:57 pm
artblockalways

Ryan broke from his trance once he heard noise going on behind him, he wandered into the doorway of the kitchen and watch the two a bit concerned.
Oi' Ryan said trying to get Alex's attention. you didn't happen to hear or see anything that happened last night...did you?
Some creatures came in through the basement and took us by surprise. Today Hurricane and I are going to get a few things to keep around the house
i hope you also familiarize yourself with a gun till we get everything straightened out. You can't tell me in such a big house with a shoddy security system you can't have at least one firearm around.
He said as he started to make he way yo Hurricane's room. After waking up his friend they left for the store. Not to long after a few members of the cleaning staff and a gardeners arrived, they came 1-2 days a week at different times so it was common for pairs to come and go on their breaks, they weren't exactly organized or under the same company but that's what you get when you go for the lowest price.Their pay was decent enough to worry about keeping their jobs and with Mr Harries arriving later on they wanted to make sure the house was somewhat presentable. Major managed to burn the bodies of the dead creatures and Hurricane got rid of the blood soaked rugs which was good as ruined since the smell did tend to stick and overpower most cleaning supplies all that was really left was a bit of the scent on some of the furniture. except for possibility of finding Van up and about in one of the guest rooms which was unlikely since he was buried under the covers and wasn't counting on coming out due to the bright sunlight. There wasn't much to alert the pair of cleaning ladies.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:58 am
artblockalways

Alex tilted his head, looking confused. He pondered for a moment, trying to remember if he heard anything. He had heard a few yells, but figured that it was just them messing around. He did have his headphones on last night, the it was pretty loud.
"Our father doesn't really do guns." He said casually, and shrugged his shoulders as if it was no big deal. Then he went back to opening the windows in the house, and spraying a can of air freshener. Violet finally lifted herself from the trashcan, the sickness subsiding. She went and got a drink of water, brushed her teeth to get the disgusting taste out of her mouth. Entering the living room again, Violet picked up the game Naomi had gotten from her cousin, and put it in the console. Grabbing a control, and settling in the chair, Violet played through the game, maybe it would help discover some secrets. When Naomi had been over, they were playing VS mode, but now that it was just one player, Violet decided she would go through story mode.
Not too much into the game, the creatures that had attacked them last night appeared on the screen. Tapping on the control to fight them off, she tried to find their weakness using Van's video game character.  

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:24 pm
artblockalways

(good thing i checked by here, i had accidentally quoted myself and it took a week for my partner to let me know lol)

The dog creatures were the equivalent to rolling a larger boulder down the hill.They were big and bulky but had a one track mind, they were also only good for one strong charge attack where they pretty much threw themselves using their weight to crush the player. One hit might not be so bad but when they pack surrounds you as it usually tries to do there would be trouble.The cats were in the same boat but pounced rather than charged, they were a bit smarter and planned their attacks more often to take someone by surprise to make up for their lack of thick fur and muscles,They were quicker and their secondary attacks involved clawing. They aren't too tolerant of pain and a hit to the tail will cause them to flee, but if you manage to damage it or sever it they can go into shock.
Naomi left out the back, she wasn't feeling all to well and didn't want to worry anybody, she returned home and stayed there for the most part.
It didn't take long for Ryan and Hurricane to return from their short shopping trip.Half of it was thing Hurricane had since he managed to cross over with his bag aka inventory, Ryan also found his bag after retracing his steps at the other house.
Hey Violet, c'mere I want to show you a little something. Ryan said And you too Alexandra unless you plan to be gutted by one of those freaks while you are out minding your own business one day. He shouted, if the man was up there once again with his headphones blasting Ryan would have half the mind to throw them in the backyard pool.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:54 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(Oh Pffft, lol I'm so dumb some times xD Lol sorry! I feel bad for Naomi too! It's like she gets left out and I don't mean for it to happen .-.)

Violet's trance like state into the video game ignored the two coming in. It was as if everything else in her mind was completely shut off as she took to the boss battle, her fingers wildly mashing down onto the buttons on the controller. Ryan's voice passed right through her, as if he was speaking to a wall. Her health was 3/4 the way down, and she'd have to put all her effort into attack while the monster was stunned or else the next hit she took, the character would die. She tapped silently at the controller for another good five minutes, and then breathed a sigh when the screen went black, showing she had defeated the boss and was going on with the story line. She pressed the pause button on her controller, her eyes finally going up to Ryan, her face blank.
"What'd you say?" She said, her voice emptied of emotion. This was what happened when she didn't know the people she was around very well. A wall would be built up around her to protect herself, and when she really got close to someone, that's when she really showed her emotion and personality.
Alex appeared in the doorway, his hands lazily in his pockets.
"He said he wanted to show us something." His blank voice matched Violet's as her eyes trailed back up to Ryan, one emotion crossing over her face which was curiosity. Then she shrugged and stood up, the controller laying limp on the couch beside her.
"Alright." She stepped towards him, her hands jabbing themselves into her hoodie pockets as she looked up at the large man. Well to her, everyone was large, Violet only reaching a height of 5 ft and a weight of 100 pounds.  

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:57 pm
artblockalways

(it's ok and Nao's fine she was just being slowly possessed by ms big bad bossu it's been going on for awhile actually next time she shows up it won't be her.
Oh and if there's one thing you should know about Ryan he's short only 5'4 which is funny since he's friends with the tallest Hurricane who's typically 6'9 though it actually varies due to his exposure to water on dry hot days he can be at the least 6'7 if he happens to be caught in the rain he can be 7'3 at the most i find it funny XD Major and Van are about the same 5'9 to 5'7 really a slight difference)
Ryan looked at the two before deciding to start off.
ok, about 80% of our eneimes happened to be full blown mutants like the buggers from last night, "zombies" which aren't like tv zombies they are just mind controlled superhuman buttmuchers and your typical werebeasts, demons, and vampires. The rest are normal but crazy humans but we'll save that for later he said as he started pulling things out of his bag one thing they all have in common excluding the humans of course is their enhanced senses.
The easiest thing to do would use said senses against them. Bear spray or your average capsaicin spray can disable most individuals and don't really have to worry about hitting them directly.

Dog whistles or those mosquito ring tone pitched sounds do a decent job too
for some reason it can drive most things away. I think it's stupid that a sound can do that much harm...then again , I can't really use it while around the others too often
Ryan explained with a shrug. the rest is pretty obvious bright and uv light for the mutants and vamps holy objects and silver not so much garlic but you can look up the rest, we also brought a few guns and maybe a combat knife or two. You don't have to use it but it's nice to have the option when things get sticky
if you don't know how to handle either Hurri can show you. I would also go into a few simple dark magic spells you don't need to be a wizard from the 7 circle of hell to perform but you two probably wouldn't want to go that far. that's all i got to say I'm getting a beer
Ryan said slapping his knees before walking off to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:09 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(Ohhh okay cx)

With all the things Ryan was listing off, her head seemed to be spinning. She tried to cling on every word though, absorbing it into her brain like all the combo moves she's memorized since the very first game she's played. Violet simply nodded, feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. Her eyes shifted to Alex, his eyes looking straight into Ryan's. He seemed to be taking it all well. Maybe he was finally catching up since he was the one who freaked out the most when the characters first arrive. But Violet was starting to lose her confidence, and fast. At first she had been strong and indifferent, maybe a bit happy that things were changing up a bit, but being attacked by monsters and learning how to defend themselves from being killed was a bit much for her.
Violet stared at the items that was pulled out of Ryan's bag, but she didn't say anything. She simply turned around and walked away, her brother staying to look deeper into the items.
She didn't sign up for this, all she wanted to do was play stupid video games, and now she had to defend herself against monsters in real life? So, Violet did what she always did when she felt stressed. Going into her room, she closed the door behind her and locked it. Pulling out her PSP out of a drawer, she turned the light off, making her room completely dark, and slid down the wall so she was in a sitting position with her knees to her chest. Her headphones were plugged into the PSP and inserted into her ears. The volume was turned all the way up before she turned on her game and got immersed in it, trying to focus on the video game instead of her own life.  

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:18 pm
artblockalways

Hurricane watched Violet leave, he could tell what was going on but let her have her privacy and kept Emerson from leaving to check on her. While Ryan returned with his two beers and a sandwich Hurricane still curious of last night went downstairs to see where the creatures could of came from. After a thorough inspection he found that there were no tvs down there, well working ones at least. There was also a small window that most basements had,
had not only been broken but the glass and metal of the frame seemed to be slightly melted. He remembered the radiation Bio uses to make new mutants causes the creatures to become extremely hot when they start to change, it wouldn't be unusual for her to send the tainted animals in here and it could explain how so many of them got in such a tight space. The only question was how could Biohazard of know where they were...there were ways but one that stuck out was Naomi's slight resemblance to Bio which could just be a coincidence.Hurricane sighed when he started to see rain fall outside of the broken window then returned to the den to join Ryan and now Major in the den.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:47 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Alex had taken his time examining each thing Ryan had pulled out of his bag to make sure he was ready if anything came to threaten his sister...and well everyone else. Violet had disappeared in her room for hours, and still hadn't shown herself. Alex knew what was happening, and it had happened once before and she hadn't come out of her room for days, their father would have to bring her food into her room for her to even get fed. Finally getting sick of it, he grabbed the door handle to her room and turned it, yet he couldn't get it turned all the way for it was locked.
"Violet, we really don't have time for you moping...come out already." Alex said, banging on the door, his voice full of frustration. Even though Violet could hear him, she was ignoring him and simply turned up the game's background music louder so she could drowned out his voice.
"Violet! I mean it, come out." Alex growled and pushed on the door, his hand grabbing the knob. He sighed, and leaned up against the wall.
"Fine, if you want to act like a child, I'm not going to stop you." And with that, her older brother disappeared down the hallway to go into his own bedroom.  

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:24 pm
artblockalways

(I did my last update to the first post if you didn't see
i added everyone's monster selves and bio
she really doesn't look to evil because she's just a character i had to play bad girl.)

The others could hear what was going on but thought it'd be best to let them handle it but it became obvious that Alex's method didn't work....I guess she can seem chill on the outside but really be wigging out on the inside- what did you guys do? Major asked
Ryan shrugged thought it'd be a neat idea to give them some pointers on how to handle some beasties. It was pretty straight forward if you ask me. But i didn't sugar coat anything... the man replied as he flipped through tv channels for something interesting to watch. Cane I remember you telling us something..uh i think it had something to do with memories of things before that time we came out...or something like that
i mean it can't hurt, worse thing she can do is probably kick you out her room

or call you an @ss for the rest of the week
no Van already has that taken...speaking of which why don't you go check on him, the rain is getting heavy outside Major suggested.
Ryan threw the remote on the couch and sighed as he got up however after the two left Major heard someone fiddling with the door and a guy possibly around 18-19 stood in the doorway soaked to the bone was talking as he entered "Ok who's bright idea was it to take people's stuff without asking where's my ga-." It was Naomi's cousin who used the key he took from her.

Hurricane didn't really think about knocking on the door on the off chance that Violet heard him or would open up. Instead he was able to get through the door by switching between his element form which was water and reforming inside her room. I need to speak with you about something he stated with a dry look, Violet wasn't the only one a fan of holding blank expression.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:38 pm
Bolt BioHazard

(Okki, I think it all looks pretty cool!)

Violet barely heard the voice from her game being up so loud, so when she looked up for a brief second she jumped slightly at seeing one of 'them' in her room, the one named Hurricane. Violet looked back down at her game, tapping away at the buttons as usual. She was still sitting on the floor with her knees to her chest, and with the lights off they could barely even see each other. Her game screen was so bright though, it lit up her whole face that was under the hood of her jacket.
She didn't speak though, she never spoke when she was like this. In fact last time this happened, it took a week for Alex and her father to get her to leave her room, and nearly three weeks for her to even say a word to either of them. This was her ultimate shut down mode, and it had finally happened.
Alex walked back into the living room, forgetting his laptop on the coffee table, he stopped though when he heard the door handle jiggling, and a teenager come through the door. Alex froze, locking eyes with Major, and then diverting his attention back to the intruder.
"Hey, who the hell are you? This is breaking and entering and I could call the police." Alex blurted out, trying to maybe divert the attention away from Major, and towards the possibility of the kid getting in serious trouble. Maybe that would scare him off.  

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:18 pm
artblockalways

(thanks)

Dmitri was a bit surprised but tried to play it off, it wouldn't be "cool" to freak out in front of the two. He pulled up his pants which were in a bad need of a belt and loosened his shoulders.
"Breaking and entering with a key man? whatever I'm Dimitri and you must be Violet's brother
I remember only seeing you once when Naomi introduced me to you and yo sister at a some barbeque at the park last year.I came for my game man, but then again I thought i'd let Naomi get it back since she took it in the first place, but it started raining as i was walking over and i was closer here than i was to the house so i thought i might as well stay here since i got the y'know the key to tha house. I'd walk back but i heard thunder and I don't do thunder, heard a man got hit by it once and turned into a vegetable." He explained. Major really didn't move, there wasn't a real point he thought at least, plus he was amused by the new guest.

Hurricane stood there, he wasn't going to raise his voice, take her earphones/game or even speak through his thoughts instead he walked over to an outlet and unplugged the charger he recognized that was for the psp he sat it on her desk and waited. He wasn't a technopath but assumed if she was up her playing the game at full volume nonstop it would eventually eat up the battery life after a few minutes he no longer heard the muffled noises coming from her headphones proving his theory was correct.I don't want any trouble, just a minute. I don't expect a real conversation all i need is for you to listen. After that I won't bother you again I promise he proposed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:40 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Alex shifted uncomfortably when getting rid of Dmitri didn't work. He sighed, and ushered him in, only to get him to hurry and take the game so he could leave before anymore of the characters came in.
"Alright, well here's the game, man. Sorry for the misunderstanding." Alex said quickly, with a fake smile on his face as he pressed the eject button on the console to grab the game and handed it to Dmitri.
Violet kept playing her game, not even realizing Hurricane had taken he charger, in a matter of moments the game's 'battery turned red on the corner of the screen. Her eyes scanned the room for the charger, a frown on her face. Before she could find it, the screen went dark, without even giving her a chance to resave her game. Hearing Hurricane's voice again, she placed the PSP down on the floor and stood up, flipping the light on. Her eyes blinked a few times to get used to the light, then she stood in front of Hurricane, her arms crossing over her chest to wait for him to speak.  

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:37 pm
artblockalways

(this is probably the most this guy will ever say in the entire rp XD
to bad his and Van's episode might defeat today's whole purpose )

I understand this might be a lot to take in, there was no better way we could think of to prepare you or your brother for this.
There is no guarantee things are going to suddenly start coming coming out of the woodworks from now trying to kill you. The supplies we brought are for worst case scenarios you might use them you might not.

But that's not all I came here to talk about excuse the cliche but i was in your shoes once. I didn't go by "Hurricane" nor did i live in an abandoned house with a bunch of men and a talking car or have to share my own body with a gerbil sized spirit that has a napoleon complex and fight for my life 24/7.
I had a normal life a job as a commercial airline pilot that i was about to retire from, a soon to be wife and daughter, do you know how i know that? It's because everything that i remember conflicts with the short written biography in the instruction manual to the game that's allegedly supposed to be about me. Ever since that one day things suddenly changed literally before my eyes and it only seemed to go downhill from there, the last few weeks were probably the most i ever felt like a "game character" there's no such thing as free will when you are aware that a stranger has complete control over your body and i know i wasn't bound to just one game. Most of the times players weren't all to skilled and that ended up with me and the others paying the price by dying multiple times or suffering various injuries. That doesn't matter anymore what's done is done, we can't change the past I'm not sure what our purpose is but it's not to make your life a living hell. Even if there's no way for us to go back i'm sure we won't stay here. We might just have to use our shapeshifting abilities to change our identities and try to lead normal lives again i'm not sure...just count your blessings we won't be here for long
He said finally finishing, being that he had done what he came there to do Hurricane made his way out of her room, he admitted it was lenghty as he lectures usually are and there was a chance she just sat through it staring into space till she was able to return to her game, frankly he didn't care at least he got that out.
Ryan returned with Van who decided to get out of the bed only because Ryan constantly making fart noises to get Van up until a real one came out and left an ungodly stench that even Van couldn't tolerate. He took Ryan's spot on the other couch and pushed the man off when he tried to sit down at the other end. Dimitri just stood there looking between the other who entered then Alex. "you know what i'm going to ask bruh, just go ahead and tell me whats going on." he said as he wiggled the finger he put the disk on.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:53 pm
Bolt BioHazard

Violet didn't take her eyes off Hurricane as he spoke, her face blank. She listened to every word he said, and in the end, she was left standing in her room alone. His past...she didn't remember reading anything about a wife and a child...and how was she supposed to know the characters actually felt pain...they were video game characters! Just pixels on the screen in front of her eyes. They meant nothing to her...well had meant nothing. Now though, they were all in her house, trying to get things back to normal...maybe it wouldn't be best for them to go back to their world if it was that much hell for them.
A sigh escaped her as Violet turned around and walked out of her room, closing the door behind her. She kept walking until she reached the den, where her brother greeted her with a surprised look on her face.
"Violet.." He said slowly, but her eyes were on someone else.
"Dimitri." Violet said, her hands shoved in her hoodie pocket. She had met Naomi's cousin when they had first begun being friends. They all even played video games together, it could even be said that at one point Violet had a little crush on Dimitri, not that she would ever admit it, and it was gone by now.
"What are you doing here?" She said casually, keeping her eyes on him and not looking towards anyone else in the room. It must look strange, all the men in her house. In fact, besides the alien..car looking thing...she was the only female in the house.  

honeypotion

Timid Streaker

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:20 pm
artblockalways

"Well what happened was, I came home earlier today looking for a game i've been itching to play, it was about two ours after i turned my room upside down Naomi admitted to taking my game. What I don't understand is why you girls wanted to play mine when your father made this thing, I just don't get it." He said as he walked around the den looking at everyone as he rubbed his chin. "It's too wild outside to walk so I was bout to call my folks to pick me up. I can take you ba-
"nonono it's cool it's cool I can just, y'know stay here till things calm down....so what's everyone up to....whats the lowdown?" he asked looking back at Violet who he had happened to be closet to and raised his eyebrows as if waiting for her answer.
Major sighed Cut the small talk we are the real deal i think you already know that he huffed. Dimitri clapped his hand one good time as he spoke "I knew it!
This is the reason Naomi came busting up in the house at 1am as pale as the bedsheets.This makes complete sense, rich folk always got the cool sh!t." the man exclaimed with a small fist pump more or less praising his own detective skills. Hurricane sighed leaned over as he ran a hand through his hair, it wasn't about Dimitri in particular but he got up and left the room for the guest room he slept in earlier.Meanwhile the others just went back to watching tv.Van smirked a bit until a loud crack of thunder they pretty much symbolized the beginning of the storm took most of them by surprise.Dimitri straightened up a bit while Van doubled over as if the sound had physically hurt him.I'm starting to think the storm thing applies out here too he commented while getting up
What do you mean by that? Major questioned but recieved nothing but laughter in response. Van had been referring to the fact during bad weather in game his electric attacks were boosted and when his energy meter was full he could also go into a temporary state where the his normal attacks and speed were doubled and he took half the damage at the cost of control and the fact that afterwards his health and energy regeneration would be stunted and defense reduced for a short period of time it was worth it in the game if the player used it near the end of levels or were close to places to recharge/heal, but in this situation it wasn't an option since he involuntarily absorbed small amounts of electricity all the time and since lightning was a factor it'd be easy to set him over his limit and lose control of himself.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff