Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Makko Shore Festival Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:41 pm
Dith, Shoyo.

"Woopers are cute. Toxic slime but cute. " And not his cup of tea. Toxic pokemon and not only that but a water type? He certainly didn't need that mix near his brash and high tempered fennekin.

"And it is a pleasure to meet you both." Lex said, cheerfully and moved slightly so he could hand over the rod to the man at the jetty.  
Venti Mico generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 10!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:45 pm
Lu had heard about the festival from Zacharie, who had heard about it from... some weird guy that was dating Zacharie's brother, or something like that, but Lu honestly didn't understand that whole situation. Zacharie himself hadn't seemed too sure about it either, so Lu didn't ask. All he knew was there would be some fishing.

Lu was more of a bug catcher than a fisher, and he as more of a grass type kind of guy than a bug catcher, so this wasn't his area of expertise. Nonetheless, Zacharie had seemed interested, and Lu really needed any excuse to get some sun. He was starting to look pale from all the time he spent indoors, and that was, frankly, really weird to him. Khaki shorts, a white tank top, and fishing pole later, Lu had gone off to join everyone in the festivities. He wasn't entirely sure how to use his fishing pole(he'd gone fishing once with his mom when he was 8, ended up with a hook in his foot and had the scar to prove it), but after messing around with the pole for a bit, he got it set up and cast.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:45 pm
Aulus nodded agreement and while he didn't smile he did relax a bit more and the semi permanent scowl faded from his face. "Well that's a deal then, I'd like to see how she - or possibly he - progresses... And thanks, but Rose is a he," he nodded at the Sawk, "all of his kind are, he just happens to like pink and I let him pick his own gi out. He's a good one though and I can't take credit for that good behaviour, he's been amiable since I got him." They had a long way to go on working in sync but Rose was willing but not wilful and unafraid of battle, and that went a long way to making training easier.

Rose smiled broadly at Aija and gave a little bob of his head. "Saw saw!"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:46 pm
Andre grunted as he was suddenly pulled into Vincent's arms, his glasses nearly slipping off his face. That was okay though because that meant that the blond could get the full effect of his cynical expression. "...There is a lot about that to dislike." He deadpanned before giving a weary sigh and tilting his head back to press a chaste kiss to the others cheek. "I'm sure Zacharie will have fun though and as long as you both enjoy yourselves..." He trailed off as he slipped from the others embrace to take up his hand instead, lacing their fingers together as he fixed his sunglasses with his free hand. "I doubt he'd 'skip out' on us. He said he was very excited to have a look around."

"Andre!"

As if on cue, the younger Dubois leaped from behind some bushes sporting a wide smile and leaves sticking out of his hair, though he stumbled back a bit from the weight of the large backpack settled on his back. Zacharie had decided upon an oversized grey tshirt that drooped easily off of one shoulder and fell to well to his thighs where a pair of blue jean shorts peeked from beneath and his beloved, well worn black slip on sneakers. Peldes trotted happily along just behind him, eagerly taking in her surrounds while avoiding her trainer's feet. "And hello to you as well, Vincent." He nodded as he approached the pair, his smile smaller but no less warm. "I brought Peldes with me, I hope that's alright. She's been looking forward to this trip as much as I have."

Andre...just barely held back the urge to coo at his little brother. "Of course it's alright. She's absolutely stunning." The older male's smile widened as he watched Zacharie puff up with pride and happiness.  

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:49 pm
Lu would find a Luvdisc on the end of his line!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:53 pm
Lu

Well, who did we have here? Lyra glanced over at the cluster of people and slipped past them. Her brother was occupied or else she would have spoken to him. She would have to catch up with him later. She shook her head and paused. Mmhm, well, wasn’t that a tall drink of water?

She sauntered over to Lu and leaned against the dock, looking up at the expanse of sun kissed skin. “Well, hello there handsome.” She said teasingly, and pushed a strand of hair from her face. “How are you this fine festival day?”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:53 pm
Dith, Lex

"Two meters!" he repeated. "Waa... Almost forty centimeters taller... That's incredible! Do you play any sports? In volleyball you could just put your hands up and reach over the net - wouldn't even have to jump! I'm sooo jealous!" He would have liked to put his hands up in demonstration, but his arms were currently full of Luvdisc, and so he simply bounced and bobbed a bit as a poor substitution.

"Wooper are cool!" he chimed in, deciding that the other stranger wasn't a threat. "They're water-types but they're also ground-types so electricity can't hurt them! It's great! Ah-- I guess they're weak to grass, though..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:05 pm
Aulus

"Oh! Excuse me, Mister Rose!" Aija said, gasping quietly. "Well then! Rose, you must be very good pokemon. Strong, yes? I hope you will train with me," she said with a grin, offering her hand to Rose, unafraid of the potentially hand-crushing handshake. She looked back up at Aulus. "The way I see it, good mannered pokemon would only work well and be happy with a good trainer, though." And she was eager to learn from him. He was a higher rank than her on top of everything, so this was just the kind of guy she wanted to learn from(though she'd keep her distance, or maybe punch him, if he got grumpy. Probably keep her distance).

Andre, Zacharie

Vincent just laughed at Andre's scowly, frowny face. He knew they'd have fun, and Andre was basically completely weak when Vincent and Zacharie wanted something. That was one of the few things Vincent liked about Zacharie so far. Still, even Vincent couldn't help but grin a little wider when the shorty finally showed up. With a very flammable looking pokemon, at that! But Andre had said no burning stuff at the beach, so none of that, Vincent told himself.

"Hey, little dude! Get excited when you packed?" He asked, pulling Andre's hand up to kiss his fingers before letting go. The blond stepped forward to meet Zacharie, and immediately pulled him into a headlock- gentle, of course. He lightly ruffled his hair. "You better go out there and catch somethin' good for me, bucko. I'm thinking a Wailord! Could ya' manage that?"  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:12 pm
Shoyo

Eventually he would receive a reply: That's so sweet of you! I'd love it, it's so cute! Thank you so much!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:13 pm
"Sawwwwk!" Still smiling Rose waved his hand in the air, clearly saying something along the lines of 'don't worry about it!' After that he reached out to shake her hand firmly but carefully to signal his acceptance.

"Oh, well, I suppose so," Aulus shrugged again, "you can't expect them to act decently if you don't treat them decently after all, too many people forget that and treat them like they're tools or toys that you can pick up and put down as you please and expect them to still be loyal to you." Aulus scowled a bit again as he said that; he had a lot of opinions about people like that and none of them could be aired before 9pm.

"Rose is my newest pokemon, he's amazing at karate - he's helping me demonstrate in my class now I've started it again - but he's not done a lot of actual battling as yet so he and your Dratini could do some training together," Aulus concluded, getting his mind off the track of another potential rant, he doubted Aija cared to hear the whole damn thing.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:13 pm
Lyra

When Lu felt a tug on the line, he started reeling it in with a chest full of anticipation. And... a Luvdisc! The cute pink pokemon was quickly captured in a pokeball and Lu was left standing there, a small grin on his face. That was... surprisingly easy! And now he had a new pokemon! He couldn't wait to show KO and Zacharie. Now he had the rest of the festival to look around, maybe buy a big sunhat, and get some sun. All in all, a relaxing day!

...Wait, was someone talking to him? Lu looked around, then glanced down, and spotted the woman in question. ...Did she call him handsome? ...What? Blinking a few times, Lu started with a confused, 'uhh', looked around to make sure she was talking to him, then said the most intelligent thing he could muster. "D-do you know where to buy sunhats?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:18 pm
Nicolette

Shoyo heard the chime from his phone and adjusted the poor Luvdisc so that it was tucked under one arm, freeing a hand to fetch the device from his pocket. He didn't want to be rude, texting in the middle of a conversation, but he also didn't want to spend too much longer carrying around a fish. He passed the rod to the man who was renting them to free his other hand as well, then showed the message from Nicolette to the water-type, grinning to it, "Isn't that great? You're gonna have a great trainer!" He rolled his shoulder so that the bag hanging on it would slip down his arm, catching the strings of it, and fished an empty pokeball out from inside of it. The Luvdisc acquiesced to being captured, perhaps relieved that it didn't have to tolerate being hauled around anymore. The task complete, he typed out his brief reply, okay! I bet it'll be really happy to be with you!  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:20 pm
Aulus

Aija giggled a little at the handshake, happy to have Rose's favour. He seemed like a good pokemon, and she liked him. She wondered if he liked bacon; she'd find out another time.

Listening to Aulus go on about people and pokemon, Aija nodded. "It is true, very true! I have worked in pokemon daycare for years, it is always best to gain trust of your pokemon, not be big mean person." This guy looked grumpy and on edge, but Aija was starting to like him more. She wasn't fond of people who pushed their pokemon around; maybe Aulus was grumpy, he was kind of cool anyway! As cool as Aija could consider tall people, for the sake of her pride.

"Karate?" She asked, suddenly more interested in that than discussing training. "You teach karate? Really? Pokemon trainer, karate teacher, are you also spaceman and pilot?" She asked, joking, but still she looked up at him with eyes full of wonder. "I wish to come to this class, is it allowed?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:24 pm
Lu

Lyra laughed softly and smiled up at Lu. “Well, I’m sure I could figure out where you can get one at. They have to be selling them somewhere at the beach front.” It was a festival after all. She leaned against the rail, looking upwards. “I’m Lyra.” She shifted slightly, smoothing a wrinkle in her pale purple sundress. “So, what did you reel in? The pink water type.”

And it had to be a water type, but she never really cared for the type. Outside of Vaporeons. “If you don’t mind me asking? I raise eevees.”  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:29 pm
Vincent

The teen huffed at the nickname but decided that complaining about it would do nothing. "Well...I had wanted to make sure that I had everything that I would need to collect specimen. It's not every day that I get to come to the beach after all and h-hey-!!" Zacharie gave a startled squawk as Vincent got him into a headlock. He didn't know why he was so surprised, the blond did this the last time he'd saw him as well. Peldes, having been startled by her trainer's sound of distress, began headbutting the blond's legs. Not that it did much good, she was still too small to do much damage to anything. "A Wailord? As if I would have the muscles necessary to pull in such a large pokemon." He grunted, halfheartedly swatting at the hand further messing up his hair. "Besides, why can't you catch your own Wailord?"

Andre watched with the little exchange with fond exasperation. "Vincent's allergic to shellfish, Zacharie. It's best he not get too close to a fishing pole." He watched as Zacharie's expression went from annoyed, to contemplative, to finally settling on determined acceptance. "Ah...well perhaps I could try to catch you something that you wouldn't be allergic to." The purple haired man didn't even try to fight the smile that twitched at the corners of his lips. "That'd be very kind of you. Isn't that right, Vincent? Wouldn't you just love a water pokemon of your own?" He smirked even as he opened his arms as Zacharie finally slipped from the hoodie clad male's grasp, his smirk softening into a smile as the youngest stepped in for a hug. He dropped a quick kiss to the top of Zacharie's messy hair, "How about we find a place to set up our things, hm?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff